Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Mountain Top Country Girls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Mountain Top Country Girls Next Topic  

danyel
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Danyel
Robertsdale PA
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2017 :  6:46:43 PM  Show Profile
Ok I am not sure this is the correct place to post so please direct me elsewhere if need be. Several of us local like minded ladies have joined together to form the members of Mountain Top Country Girls. We are located in South Central Pennsylvania. In about a 50 mile radius from one another. We meet monthly either in each other's homes or a local Sportsmens club allows to meet in their building. As a group we vote on upcoming ideas- themes - projects. In the past three years I believe it's been. We have made pillowcase dresses, taught other to sew, made the gathering aprons from the MJ book. With a list of completed projects that goes on. Our last meeting was hosted by one of our youngest members at age 19 , we made homemade mozzarella cheese , the strawberry lemonade featured in th MJ magazine . June is favorite camp or foil recipe, summer chill drink. Look forward to sharing ideas and reading past posts to see what everyone else has busily doing as a group. 4202
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Mountain Top Country Girls Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page