True Blue Farmgirl

2568 Posts

Connie - Farmgirl #673
Hoosick Falls NY
USA
2568 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2017 :  04:11:27 AM  Show Profile
Good morning,

I have a brand new PIYO Beachbody workout set. It's a combo of Pilates and yoga. This is still sealed in the package. I wound up receiving a 2nd set in error, and I can't list it on eBay because they consider it copyright infringement...?

The price is $65.00 with FREE SHIP. I paid $75 for it. I'd like to get it off my desk already.

From the Beachbody website:

Here's What You Get:

7 Workouts

Align: The Fundamentals (40 min.): This workout breaks down the most important and effective moves in the program to help you perfect your form and get the best results possible.

Define: Lower Body (25 min.): Get your sleekest and leanest legs ever as you lengthen and strengthen your entire lower body—from your glutes and hamstrings to your calves.

Define: Upper Body (20 min.): Use this incredibly effective workout to start chiseling away at your upper body to help shape your arms, carve out your triceps, and define sexy shoulders.

Sweat (35 min.): A traditional PiYo workout that incorporates effective dynamic conditioning, fast-paced cardio yoga-flows, and bodyweight resistance strength training to help sculpt your entire body.

Strength Intervals (25 min.): Twenty-five minutes is all you need of this nonstop body-carving, calorie-incinerating workout that uses no weights, no equipment, and gives you no bulk!

Drench (45 min.): This endurance workout maximizes fat burning while it works every muscle in your body. It will not only leave you drenched—it will kick-start your metabolism as you scorch away the fat.

Sculpt (30 min.): This workout uses varying tempos to keep your muscles under tension for different periods of time. This generates muscular endurance and metabolic changes that will totally transform your figure.
Tools for Success

Quick Start Guide. Everything you need to know to get started including valuable insider tips to get your best results possible! Plus, discover how each powerful workout is strategically designed to transform your body.

PiYo 60-Day Workout Calendar. Chalene arranged the workouts to make sure you're progressing each week as you build up your strength, flexibility, and stamina. On the front, you'll find the schedule for the base workouts. On the back, you'll find the PiYo Strength® Accelerated Calendar, which incorporates the PiYo Strength workouts to enhance your results.

Get Lean Eating Plan. A simplified approach to clean and lean eating designed to fit your lifestyle and your taste buds! Learn how to eat a variety of delicious, nutritious foods that keep you properly fueled, satiated, and nourished—and help you define your best body.
Plus, 3 Free Gifts!

Buns (25 min.): Focused on the glutes, this workout is designed to lift, redefine, and tighten the entire backside of your body for the perfect tight and round butt.

Core (30 min.): This ab-centric workout hits your powerhouse from every angle to build a strong core, flat, sculpted abs and obliques, as well as a strong and sexy back.

24/7 Online Support. Get motivated anytime of day with access to proven fitness, nutrition, and motivation tips.You'll find unlimited peer support here, and you can even join a PiYo Challenge Group.

If interested, let me know and I can send you an invoice. US shipping only.

I find the exercises effective and you'll definitely feel it.

Word of warning: They encourage you to 'sign up for your free online couch', which you are paired with when you sign up online for a 'free membership' (which is limited until you 'upgrade'). These trainers contact you everyday, sometimes more than once a day, pushing you to buy their drink mixes/shakes, telling you how great they are. When you don't purchase anything, they really have no other use for you. Initially I was excited about having a coach, to keep me motivated, but it's a front for what their main purpose is, which is to sell you shakes you don't need. I feel that the dvd's are enough, and that i don't need a couch as I am motivated already to do the routine myself. before I ever bought the program i just went out and bought a whey protein shake mix online, so I never had a need for their products.

Thanks
Connie

http://www.naturemaiden.com/ Handcrafted Artisan Soap
http://saratoga-rose.blogspot.com/ My published books & other writing.
http://modern-day-laura.blogspot.com/ Filled with everything I love!
http://www.thriftyfarmgirl.com/ Vintage Sewing Machine Parts

Edited by - naturemaiden on Aug 10 2017 1:43:59 PM
  Marketplace: Previous Topic PIYO SOLD Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page