Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Swap -MAIL OUT PASSED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Swap -MAIL OUT PASSED Next Topic  

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2017 :  11:18:30 AM  Show Profile
Hello there!

HI LADIES!

PARTNERS:

MARLEE - MADELENA
DREAMER42 - MICHALC71

REMEMBER, MAIL OUT IS NOVEMBER 3RD!

HAVE FUN AND PLEASE POST PICTURES SO WE MAY ALL SHARE IN EACH OTHERS INSPIRATION! WISHING YOU ALL A BOUNTY OF BLESSINGS THIS AUTUMN SEASON!

It's been a while since we've done an altered file folder swap.

Let's create an altered file folder with the Thankful. Grateful. Blessed. theme in mind. Please decorate and embellish a file folder of any kind to reflect the theme. Enclose the sides to create a pocket effect with any medium you choose. Insert 3/4 goodies inside that also reflect the Thankful. Grateful. Blessed. theme. You will have one partner to swap with and I'll randomly draw partners on the 27th.

Mail out by November 3rd.

If interested, please leave a message below!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038

Edited by - Dreamer42 on Nov 06 2017 12:41:06 PM

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2017 :  1:39:37 PM  Show Profile
April I almost this one. Yaaaaa....
I just love the file folders make overs. You are an awesome host to do this. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SIGN ME PLEASE.........

Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls

Hugs: Heaven's Ultimate
Good Sign
Go to Top of Page

Michalc71
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Michal
Priest River Idaho
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2017 :  7:35:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi April,

I have never seen an altered file folder but I love the subject- is there a link to something can look at?

Thanks in advance,

Michal
Farmgirl #7441
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2017 :  8:07:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi Michal, I'm not sure, I haven't been able to really find anything on pinterest yet, but we've done previous altered file folder swaps on this forum, look for grateful heart and 2017 Hopes and dreams altered file folders, there were a few others as well, Im just drawing a blank at the moment, it's getting late here. But look for previous swaps for altered file folders, there are several pictures posted. I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions or can't locate them, I'll be happy take some pictures of ones I've received and send to you for ideas in the next day or two!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Michalc71
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Michal
Priest River Idaho
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2017 :  8:25:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi again April,

I was able to find some photos, I would love to participate, please add me to your list. Thanks for hosting!

Michal
Farmgirl #7441
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2017 :  03:47:42 AM  Show Profile
I fought this... I really did... but I’ve just got to do it! Please add my name, Thank ou!
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2017 :  04:02:56 AM  Show Profile
Hi Michal and Mary - I have you both down! Thanks for joining!!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2017 :  7:00:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies, three days to go before random partners are chosen! Hope you're having fun creating your Thankful.Grateful.Blessed altered file folders! I haven't even started yet, but plan to work on it this weekend! May you all have many things to be grateful for this season!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2017 :  1:36:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi Michal71,

I send you an email!! Looking forward to swapping with you ~ April

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2017 :  2:44:17 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mary, yay you my swappy. Not quite done yet. But I will !
Send you an email!

HUGS Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Good Sign
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2017 :  3:03:45 PM  Show Profile
Marlee,
I have my papers and some embellishments sitting on a chair.
But it just hasn’t put itself together. Dang.
So the plans are in the making to get it done soon.
Sometimes...., Creativity is just elusive.
Thanks for your address.
Hugs,
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Michalc71
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Michal
Priest River Idaho
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2017 :  08:26:32 AM  Show Profile
Hi April,

Yours is all packaged and ready to go- but we have had our first winter storm so it may be a little late going out.

Yours in Sisterhood,

Michal #7441
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2017 :  12:02:59 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Michal - you're ahead of me!! I feel like such a terrible swap host!! I have started your altered file folder but it's only about half way done at the moment. Life has gotten the best of me lately - I plan to finish it Sunday and get it out to you by mid next week! We, too, received our first snow fall this season, just this morning! It's so beautiful!! Stay warm and enjoy your weekend!! April

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Michalc71
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Michal
Priest River Idaho
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2017 :  1:27:50 PM  Show Profile
Don't worry about it April- without the generosity of time from our lovely hostesses we wouldn't even have the chance to express our creativity. I can be patient :) I was able to get it in the mail so it is on its way! I hope I did it right lol.
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2017 :  1:31:35 PM  Show Profile
Hi Michal! I received your thankful.grateful.blessed altered file folder today, thank you! It's darling and I will surely find a place on my desk and/or in one of my scrapbook journals where I will use it along with the sewn little paper journal. I love the pocket letter, from the hello note card to the paper embellishments carefully wrapped in darling wax paper envelopes to the mail tag (love mail tag!), loved the gratitude quote and the sunflower seeds of gratitude (sunflowers are my favorite flower), loved the additional pocket letter, and the most precious little 3 yrd old's video about the paperclip, love the rainbow of paperclips as well and the vanilla chai tea. The sweet embroidery you enclosed is leaning against my work monitor so I see it daily! All so very thoughtful and endearing - thank you for such sweet creativity!! I'm nearly done with yours and will have it in the mail to you this week! Thank you for your kind patience! ((hugs)) ~ April

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038

Edited by - Dreamer42 on Nov 06 2017 1:34:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2017 :  7:09:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi Michal - Your Thankful. Grateful. Blessed altered file folder will mail out to you tomorrow!! I hope you like it!! ~April

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Michalc71
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Michal
Priest River Idaho
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2017 :  8:43:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi April :)
I am so glad you enjoyed your package :) I had a ton of fun putting it together for you! I am excited to recieve yours :)

(((Hugs))) back at you,

Michal
Farmgirl #7441
Go to Top of Page

Michalc71
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Michal
Priest River Idaho
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2017 :  5:07:56 PM  Show Profile
Tonight I got a pretty package from April,

I love how you wrapped it up, especially using a pattern as wrapping paper!. The file folder is gorgeous. I love the journal, I am due for a new gratitude one so the timing is perfect. You can never have enough thank you cards and the towel found its home displayed in the kitchen. Thank you so much for everything- especially the time spent creating it all!!

Yours in Sisterhood,
Michal
Farmgirl #7441

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2017 :  5:18:19 PM  Show Profile
Mary, Mary, Mary! Thank you so much for the sweet file folder. There is no way to describe it. With the folder with birdhouses and the folder inside to make it an interactive and the cards and embellishments. And the bird in bloom mag. That is so totally me. I cant say enough. I cant post pics, but I have company coming and I will try to get them to post for me. They are very good on a computer. I want everyone to see it. SO THANK YOU, THANK YOU...............Mary.
Whoohoo!

Hugs Marlee

Good Sign
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2017 :  09:17:36 AM  Show Profile
You’re Welcome Marlee... I’m glad you enjoyed it. I love birds.. so many beautiful things in the World. Went to a Birding State Park in the Rio Grande Valley about 6 years ago. Got to see the Kissimmee.. and yes, Kissame is his call. Green Jays, birds migrating to Mexico, a Scarlet Tanager, so great..
And Monarch Butterflies...
Then to the Hill Country in Texas AWESOME Texas Wildflowers. Amazing..
And of course, a Texas Longhorn...
hugs
Mary

Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2017 :  8:22:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi Michal - so happy you liked your Thankful. Grateful. Blessed. Altered file folder and goodies! Happy Autumn Blessings to you!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Swap -MAIL OUT PASSED Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page