Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Season Swap 2018- Fall Package!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season Swap 2018- Fall Package! Next Topic
Page: of 7

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2018 :  04:37:14 AM  Show Profile
Joyce
So glad you liked your package. I thought the sign screamed summer.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1259 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1259 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2018 :  4:43:37 PM  Show Profile
I received my wonderful package today Diana!! Thank you so much. Did you make the lovely owl trivet? I love it and the salt and pepper shakers, tea holder, candles, sketch books, candles and pumpkin butter and candies. Thank you SO much! Yours is on the way tomorrow.

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2018 :  5:53:23 PM  Show Profile
No worries, Krista. I remember those days. Nick was 2 yrs 10 mo, Hilary 18 mo when Ben was born. But they grew up very close and had lots of good times together. Take good care of yourself and your family.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6680 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6680 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2018 :  4:12:06 PM  Show Profile
Wow Jill I didn't realize how close your kids were! It's very similar to mine. Tilton was 2 years and 4 months and Stryder was 16 months when Everleigh was born! You totally understand the crazy!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6680 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6680 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2018 :  1:25:07 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Jill so much for my package! It put a smile on my face! I love the butterfly theme. The big bag will be perfect to fit everything in for the beach. And I love the placements for my kids. They will love playing with them. I'm going to use them tonight! The chalk stickers are super cute too. Now I need to decide where I'm going to use them. Also love the butterfly apron. Thank you thank you so much! I'm hoping to have yours in the mail on Monday.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6436 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6436 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2018 :  2:36:22 PM  Show Profile
Karen Price I am working on packing up your summer package.
Can someone please tell when the mail out date is. Thank you.

Hugs,
Deborah (My birth name, just found out) I love this name!
Blessed in Colorado
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February 2018

“My altars are My Mountains and the ocean.” Lord Byron”

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

http://shopus.longaberger.com/mountainwingslongabergerbaskets
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1751 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1751 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2018 :  07:55:16 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Debbie for the sign home sweet home and hello,s and pepper shakers pioneer woman bookmark, pad and pen and pink gloves. Fun gifts. Enjoyed this box of goodies. Have a great summer.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

Bluedog355
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Diana
Alstead New Hampshire
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2018 :  1:41:25 PM  Show Profile
Sarah,
I'm so glad you enjoyed your summer box, haha although not much of a summer theme going on :) I did not make the trivet, my friend, Andrea did, I meant to put in her tag. She has loved quilting and sewing since high school and just got going with an etsy shop a year or so ago. I could not resist the owls! Happy Solstice and welcome summer!

Diana Farmgirl Sister #6578
Go to Top of Page

Bluedog355
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Diana
Alstead New Hampshire
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2018 :  7:54:19 PM  Show Profile
Sarah,
Thank you so much, what an AMAZING box choc full of wonderful things! You certainly are talented and know how to make a gal feel special! Photos to follow

Diana
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2018 :  07:07:28 AM  Show Profile
So glad you are enjoying your goodies Marlene! Have a wonderful summer!

quote:
Originally posted by MBurns

Thank you Debbie for the sign home sweet home and hello,s and pepper shakers pioneer woman bookmark, pad and pen and pink gloves. Fun gifts. Enjoyed this box of goodies. Have a great summer.

~ Deb ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2018 :  12:18:43 PM  Show Profile
Julie! Thank you so much for my package. I absolutely loved it! Sooo many goodies. I feel very spoiled. I will be sending yours out this Friday. Oh, my mom wants to know where you got the tomato corer. Lol! She wants one now. #128514; I love the tomato and pea pictures. I was sitting here trying to figure out where to put them. Thank you again for everything!!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2018 :  10:03:48 PM  Show Profile
I'm glad you enjoyed your package Krista. I found one more butterfly item in my purse after I sent it - a butterfly cookie cutter. I'll try and remember to include it next time.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1259 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1259 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2018 :  6:36:24 PM  Show Profile
I am so happy you liked it Diana! Happy birthday and happy summer to you. <3

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6680 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6680 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2018 :  1:07:20 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Jill! Yours will be going in the mail tomorrow afternoon. I hope you like it!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2018 :  12:16:24 PM  Show Profile
Joyce
Oh my what a summery box! I love the watermelon pic nic in a box theme. All will be so fun to use while bbqing one weekend soon. Thank you dearly for the handwritten recipes. I can not wait to try them. Such a wonderful smile it brought.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1407 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1407 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2018 :  12:55:30 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, I’m so glad you received it and enjoyed it. I had hoped ignore would be special!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2018 :  8:10:14 PM  Show Profile
So glad you enjoyed your package RoDonna. I got the tomato corer from Target. They also have a much smaller one for strawberries that I love as well. Happy summer.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2018 :  3:17:48 PM  Show Profile
Krista, I just received your lovely package in the mail. Thank you so much. I love the towels and the beautiful crocheted tops. I find them so handy. I love the idea of doing a jigsaw, I haven't done one in eons, and the picture is so appealing. The notepad and pens will come in handy as I'm on the last page of my current grocery list pad. Perfect timing. I will be able to make good use of the sewing kit, especially the needles as I seem to be running out. The paper plates will come in handy one of these summery evenings. The word search is fun too.

And no worries about being late, a baby and 2 little ones gives you a free pass for sure. Hope your summer is going well.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6680 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6680 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2018 :  10:05:16 PM  Show Profile
Jill, I'm so glad you love your package! I was making you a hot pad as well but when I was about halfway through it dawned on me that you don't celebrate the 4th of July! And that's the design I was making. Oops sorry! I will have to make something else for you for fall! Have a fantastic summer!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2018 :  5:50:02 PM  Show Profile
Thank You so much RoDonna for the fun summer package. We love S'mores, the placemats are perfect for the patio table and that horse and buggy cut out is amazing, did you do that. I loved everything. Now to start collecting for the fall package.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6436 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6436 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2018 :  11:39:42 AM  Show Profile

Here are all the wonderful summer gifts that I received from Karen Price. Great fun 4th of July and birthday surprises, I love it all!
Thank you so much. Now I will start looking for fall goodies.

Hugs,
Deborah (My birth name, just found out) I love this name!
Blessed in Colorado
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February 2018

“My altars are My Mountains and the ocean.” Lord Byron”

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

http://shopus.longaberger.com/mountainwingslongabergerbaskets
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1751 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1751 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2018 :  10:02:52 AM  Show Profile
One red zinnia sent fall package early. just checking to see if it arrived OK. Thanks.Marlene

Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2018 :  11:31:28 AM  Show Profile
Hi Julie! I'm so glad you liked your package. My dad actually did the buggy and horse. We have quite a few Amish families around us so I thought I'd send you one. Sorry I forgot to add a notecard. I remembered after I taped it up. Hope you are enjoying your summer!!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

Bluedog355
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Diana
Alstead New Hampshire
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2018 :  9:32:11 PM  Show Profile
Finally a photo of the contents of my amazing box from Sarah, it was absolutely stuffed FULL. So many treats, and I love them all! Sarah, you are a talented artist! Handmade cards, summer album/ smashbook, book marks, festive owl towels & pot holder, note pad, note cards, straws, body butter, soap, butterflies and embroidery kit of an adorable camper :)
Thank you so much Sarah, you sure know how to make a Farmgirl feel special!
Diana
Farmgirl #6578
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2018 :  2:47:29 PM  Show Profile
Joyce
Your Fall box went out today. Hope you enjoy it.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season Swap 2018- Fall Package! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page