Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Season Swap 2018- Fall Package!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season Swap 2018- Fall Package! Next Topic
Page: of 7

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1402 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1402 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2018 :  3:21:38 PM  Show Profile
I know I will Kelly - I always do!! I bought your stuff today, and have to make a couple things this weekend, so I'll put yours in the mail Monday :)

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2018 :  5:13:17 PM  Show Profile
Hello my sweet sisters!! I didn't forget just got an it distracted. Fall packages should have went out today. If not try to get them mailed by the first day of Fall. That way your partner can decorate and enjoy the lovelies you got just for her. Happy Fall Y'all!!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2018 :  04:42:41 AM  Show Profile
Joyce
Ok, sounds good and I will message back once I receive it. Happy Fall

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2018 :  6:48:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marlene, I sent you an email last week. I dont know if you received it. It has been a crazy busy summer and now with a little premie granddaughter born on the 8th (3lbs 13oz) and in nicu my days have become even busier. I did receive your package, and thank you very much. I will be able to get your package in the mail next week. I apologize for the delay.
quote:
Originally posted by MBurns

One red zinnia sent fall package early. just checking to see if it arrived OK. Thanks.Marlene

Farmgirl friends are fun.

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1744 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1744 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2018 :  07:59:19 AM  Show Profile
It is good to hear from you. Hope the preemie is doing ok. I have a grandson coming in October that may be premature.

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1402 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1402 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2018 :  11:34:32 AM  Show Profile
Kelly - thank you for my wonderful fall package!!! I love everything...and felt quite spoiled as usual!! You will have to please forgive me - I wasn't able to get to the post office at all this week. I unexpectedly had 4 bushels of peaches and 1 of plums to can, between starting homeschool....which meant I didn't step a foot out the door to get to the mailbox!! I finished them all now, so Monday afternoon, as soon as school as done, I'm heading to the PO! I'm sorry I didn't get it in earlier to you!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016

Edited by - GinghamGirl on Sep 15 2018 11:35:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2018 :  12:37:02 PM  Show Profile
Joyce
Glad you liked your box. I love fall, such a wonderful time of the year. How wonderful to have all that fruit, sounds yummy! No hurries, my life has me running crazy with homeschool and so many more things all at once.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1402 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1402 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2018 :  3:37:08 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for understanding, Kelly! Yes, it is wonderful for all the yummy fruit. I still have blackberries, beans, beets, carrots and apples to do...lots to put up yet this fall!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2018 :  04:05:40 AM  Show Profile
Joyce
You have really been Blessed. I am so happy for you. I was only able to put up tomatoes, apples, pears, and peaches. A few pickles and pickled peppers. All is such a good feeling though.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2018 :  09:00:22 AM  Show Profile
Joyce
My sweet box arrived today. I love the fall items. They will be put out shortly for my family to enjoy. In my box was a lovely basket filled with small pumpkins, leaves, and gourds. A scarecrow that a cute. Fabric pumpkin, a cookie cutter, wooden pumpkin. The terra cotta pot turned pumpkin and filled with candy is so cute! Thank you for such a wonderful surprise in the mail today!

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1402 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1402 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2018 :  10:07:27 AM  Show Profile
I'm so thrilled it made it to you safe and sound!! It was SO fun to make the terra cot pot/turned pumpkin. My daughter and I made it together :) I chuckled when I saw you got me a fabric pumpkin too...great minds think alike!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2018 :  10:25:35 AM  Show Profile
I have a collection of fabric pumpkins and just love them to pieces. I love that you and your daughter can craft together. Oh I was was so jealous of the frost, I need cool so badly lately. Enjoy your weather, tell your sweet daughter thank you.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1744 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1744 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2018 :  10:27:01 AM  Show Profile
Debbie thank you for thetheb wonderful fall gifts pumpkin teapot and cup,fall dish towels pumpad,measuring cups and spoons,and tea.you outdid yourself. Wow is all I can say.Thank you so much.

Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1744 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1744 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2018 :  10:28:58 AM  Show Profile
Debbie I appreciate all you sent for the fall gifts. You are very kind and generous.

Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2018 :  12:53:21 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much for all my fall goodies, Jill! I love fall so much and your package put a huge smile on my face. It even makes me laugh with how much we thought alike this time around. I am going to use the pumpkin cookie cutters and make cookies with my boys this weekend. My fall window clings are already up on my sliding door and the napkins will be perfect for the upcoming holidays! Plus I look forward to making some fall treats and crafts with my new supplies. Thank you so very much. You have been an amazing swap partner. Thank you for waiting until I returned from my trip. I hope yours has arrived or will be there soon.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2018 :  4:49:14 PM  Show Profile
Krista, I'm sorry, I thought I had posted, but I guess not. It arrived last week. Everything is wonderful. I put up the Thankful sign for our Thanksgiving dinner this past weekend. I had a few things from last year and from this year's Fall Swap and it all looked very festive. I guess I should have taken a picture of that. I am saving the rest for Halloween. We have a big Birthday/Halloween party for my Father in law. His birthday is actually the 31st and he grows a large amount of pumpkins which we carve for him (approx 75 or so). He then lines his driveway with them and it looks fantastic. The tea is delicious and the wax smells lovely. I love the postcard from Inverness. I've read several books set there and it sounds like a great place to visit. I've only been to Scotland once, got food poisoning and never got further than Edinburgh :( Perhaps in the future.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2280 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2280 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2018 :  07:08:53 AM  Show Profile
RoDonna, did you get your fall package?

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2018 :  12:37:10 PM  Show Profile
Jill, your Halloween/ birthday festivities sound like so much fun! You will have to share a picture of your father in laws driveway. I would love to see it. Oh no. I am so sorry to hear about your trip to Scotland. We also went to Edinburgh, but I feel like Inverness is prettier. It's not as touristy to me and I like that feeling better then large crowds. We walked the Royal Mile and it was just nuts lol! I hope you can go back and check out Inverness sometime.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2018 :  6:44:35 PM  Show Profile
I'm seeing some really cute Fall packages. I'm so excited that y'all are having fun. Sorry I haven't been on here that much. I'm having to use my cell phone and it's not as fun as using a computer. I thought I had posted a pic of my wonderful package from Julie but I guess I didn't. #128577; I'm already working on my winter package for her.

Has there been any problems thus far??

Julie, I sent my package Friday. I hope you get it soon or have already gotten it.

Many hugs to everyone! Happy Fall Y'all!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2280 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2280 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  06:32:06 AM  Show Profile
Thank You RoDonna for the fun fall package. No pictures as we are in the midst of soybean harvest and haven't had time to do anything but a little bit of house work, cook, eat, sleep and drive grain cart all day.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6395 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6395 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  06:39:01 AM  Show Profile

Update: Here are all my wonderful goodies from Karen. I love it all, the rainbow scarf you made me is so pretty. I love it all and will enjoy it all season and beyond.
Karen, I received my fall goodies and more and love it all. It just like Christmas when your box arrives, I get my cup of coffee, sit in front of the fire then ooh and aah over all my wonderful treasures. Thank you so very much, I will post pictures this weekend.
Have a wonderful fall weekend everyone while we enjoy the start of our winter season.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado

Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Thank Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our
Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Dec 26 2018 06:35:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  1:08:06 PM  Show Profile
You are so welcome!! Here is a pic of your goodies! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

quote:
Originally posted by MBurns

Debbie I appreciate all you sent for the fall gifts. You are very kind and generous.

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  1:10:54 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Marlene for all my fall goodies!! Love this apron!!! Very useful in my Kitchen during this fall cooking season!! SO sorry I am so late for posting!

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585

Edited by - OneRedZinnia on Oct 18 2018 1:13:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  1:15:45 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Marlene for my Christmas package!! I love Christmas and all the wonderful things you packed in this swap box!! Thank you!!

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585

Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1744 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1744 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  3:49:49 PM  Show Profile
you are welcome. had fun putting it together.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season Swap 2018- Fall Package! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page