Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Rock painting Partners Posted!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Rock painting Partners Posted!!! Next Topic
Page: of 3

cntybuff
True Blue Farmgirl

79 Posts

Beth
Colusa California
79 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2018 :  11:41:16 AM  Show Profile
Glad You liked them Marilyn! That was fast! Hopefully the strainer made it in good shape.
Beth

Beth
Farmgirl Sister #2591

Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2018 :  12:04:17 PM  Show Profile
ges, It Is perfect. Thank you.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2018 :  9:42:25 PM  Show Profile
I received my beautiful rocks from Jill today. She did a very nice job on them. Yes you did Jill, Keep up the good work. Don't give up.

Thanks for being my rock swap partner.

hugs

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2018 :  02:32:10 AM  Show Profile
Sweet rocks will bring smiles to those who find them.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2018 :  05:45:16 AM  Show Profile
Darlene.. Fun Fun Rocks! Lovely rocks, Jill.
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2018 :  08:46:40 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, it was fun making them. I'm going to make a few more as samples for my 4-H camp workshop.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2018 :  11:56:38 AM  Show Profile
Where I work at school they are having Kindness week and boy do they need it. I was thinking of taking two of them there. I don't know which two to take though. The joy one would be great for the Secretary, I know it isn't the regular way but the mood there needs uplifting for the Secretaries and Supervisor who is putting in his resignation. They could use a lot of prayers there.

Thanks again Jill for the beautiful rocks.

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2018 :  05:33:51 AM  Show Profile
Darlene. Will keep your school in my prayers... So many schools are challenged...And the bullying of kids are at a record level. Our children everywhere need our prayers and help in this not so kind 21st century.

Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2018 :  10:42:24 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, that's a lovely idea! I hope they brighten someone's day, and that things turn around for your school. It sounds like challenging times.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2018 :  11:50:11 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Mary and Jill, Tonight is the meeting, Time will tell. I pray it won't turn ugly.
Sad days are ahead if it does.

have a good day and Happy Valentines Day sweet Farm Sisters
love and hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2018 :  4:29:13 PM  Show Profile
I hope and pray the meeting goes well. Do they pray and ask God to join them?
I think the liberals who said no Bibles, no prayer in schools are STUPID! They are also BLIND because they refuse to see what has happened because of their STUPIDITY!!!

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2018 :  4:39:10 PM  Show Profile
And today was the horrific school,shooting in a Florida. Heartbreaking. Our children live in a very different world today. A Nation mourns. It feels like even the angels cried today.

Mary

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2018 :  9:58:20 PM  Show Profile
Marilyn you are totally right. No prayer at those meetings, but I did do a lot of praying for them while cleaning tonight. I will find out tomorrow, but one teacher came out when I was leaving and said it was a boring meeting, He didn't want to go in the first place, so that sounds like it didn't go the way the two teachers were hoping it would. I think. I am dissapointed in the one. the other is no surprise.

That shooting is so sad, that could happen anywhere. Scary all week our kids were goofy and pushy, They had a kind of lock down when I got to work yesterday. This was kindness week. Right.

Have a good night God is with us.

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4899 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4899 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2018 :  4:46:09 PM  Show Profile
Darlene.prayers for your school.
Connie
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4899 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4899 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2018 :  4:59:08 PM  Show Profile
Mary! Thank you!! I love the box and the Rocks!! They brightened my day! and your painting is so delicate. I could never paint that small!! I will get some to you. Please Forgive me for being so late!!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2018 :  6:01:38 PM  Show Profile
Glad you enjoyed them Connie. Love Lady Bugs!!!

Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2018 :  05:49:44 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, what was the outcome of the meeting?

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2018 :  07:52:46 AM  Show Profile
Apparently the Teacher made a fool of herself, but she isn't done yet. The Board stopped how she was trying to run over the meeting and talking bad about The Supervisor and a teacher. She was telling them they needed to give out a lot pink slips.
Time will tell, but she has tenure So we shall see.She has a following and that isn't good. I prayed the whole time I was working, I am sure that helped some. unfortunately The Supervisor is still leaving and so is the head custodian, my boss, He is tired of the mess and the way the kids act.
That is all I know for now.

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2018 :  07:53:48 AM  Show Profile
Connie what beautiful rocks and that box is nice.
I like this swap alot.

hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2018 :  4:58:35 PM  Show Profile
Apologies...I’m so very late to share these lovely Rocks that Connie painted and Decopauged for me...I can even put them in my garden...
So thoughtful, Connie. Again I’m sorry for posting Soo late.
Mary

Edited by - Madelena on Mar 20 2018 4:59:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2018 :  5:00:33 PM  Show Profile
ROCKS ROacK

Great Job, Connie!,

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2018 :  11:30:34 PM  Show Profile
Wow those are beautiful rocks, nice paintings on them.
Have a goodnight Mary.

hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Rock painting Partners Posted!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page