Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 February Color Swap-Green PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic February Color Swap-Green PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 3

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2018 :  11:54:07 PM  Show Profile
Audra and Ruthie, I added you both. Sign up is now closed. Partners will be posted by 2/15. Mail out by 2/25. Let the Green fun begin!
Mary, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. It is very worrisome. I'm glad you are feeling better and hope he will be well soon. I will pray for his rapid recovery. My hubby and I are still sick but nothing like that. This flu has been really hard on kids too. Everyone please be very aware and get your kids/self to the ER if you think you may have the flu. There are meds which may actually help, and everyone please be sure to avoid crowds and wash your hands often.
Mary, I'd like to think that this swap may be a fun distraction but will clearly understand if you want to drop out. Please just let me know before partners are posted.
Take care of yourselves and family, Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Farmgirl #5554

Edited by - Joey on Feb 12 2018 12:04:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2018 :  3:33:03 PM  Show Profile
Partners Posted;
Debbie-Vanessa
Kelly-Marylou
Jill-Mary
Ruthie-Becky
Audra-Lenora
Sarah-Hannah
Beverly-Sabrina
Don’t forget that mail out is by Feb. 25. Please no tucks. If something happens so that you cannot mail the Swap package to your partner, please let me know as soon as possible so I can cover your partner. Thanks. Let’s have fun, Joey

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2018 :  08:47:41 AM  Show Profile
Great, Joey! Thanks for the post, assigning us our swap partners for the color “Green”!

Sabrina...I will email you and give you my snail mail address...and you can give me yours.

Thanks, and this was fun!
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2018 :  5:53:00 PM  Show Profile
I've sent my green goodies to Debbie. Keep an eye out for the package!

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant, in which case me will eat a cookie.
Cookie Monster
Go to Top of Page

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2018 :  06:30:23 AM  Show Profile
Sabrina and I have now exchanged our mailing addresses...so we’re good to go. Sabrina...I plan to get your package mailed out today (Thursday) or tomorrow. I enjoyed putting it together for you.
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2018 :  06:36:07 AM  Show Profile
Vanessa, that's great. I can't wait to see all the Green things you farmgirls send.
By now, everyone should have exchanged info with your partner. If you have't please let me know. Mailout date is 2/25. Of course you may mail out earlier. Thank you all for making these swaps fun. Joey

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2018 :  8:23:35 PM  Show Profile
Please let me know when you have a color swap for March!
Betty #5589

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2018 :  10:26:34 PM  Show Profile
Hi Betty,
How nice that you want to join the Color swaps. I will post for March on 3/1 so be on the lookout. Sign up by 3/10. Partners posted by 3/15 and mail out by 3/25.
Joey

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2018 :  12:14:32 PM  Show Profile
Just wanted to let Sabrina know that I mailed out her package yesterday (Thursday, 2/22). I enjoyed doing this. Can’t wait for “Pastel March”! Enjoy, everyone!
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2018 :  12:21:19 PM  Show Profile
Hi Beverly,
So glad you were finally well enough to enjoy this swap. Can't wait to see the green goodies you sent. Joey

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2018 :  2:51:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Vanessa!
I put your package in the mail today. Please forgive me. I put a note in the box for you but you will find it is blank! I just found the one I wrote to you! I must have picked up the wrong piece of paper when packing!

quote:
Originally posted by Audra Rose

I've sent my green goodies to Debbie. Keep an eye out for the package!

Farmgirl Sister #6754

Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant, in which case me will eat a cookie.
Cookie Monster

~ Deb ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1264 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1264 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2018 :  08:44:06 AM  Show Profile

I received a wonderful package from you Hannah! Thank you so much for everything. I love the hand sewn felt banner and hung it in my dining room. The painted quilt block is so pretty and has found a place on my farmgirl wall in my craftroom. The little mouse is so adorable!! Did you make this? I absolutely adore her. The tea will be consumed quickly and the yarn and fabric will be put to good use. Thank you so much! You should be receiving yours any day and I hope you will like it.

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Edited by - mrssarahhall on Feb 25 2018 08:48:45 AM
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2018 :  09:23:30 AM  Show Profile
So cute!!! Love the little mouse.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2018 :  09:30:33 AM  Show Profile
What wonderful things! That mouse is very special but my favorite is the wall hangjng. I never would have thought of green hearts, and I especially love things that are handmade.

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1264 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1264 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2018 :  10:03:14 AM  Show Profile
Me too Joey, handmade items are such a treasure! I believe she made the mouse and the beautiful wall hanging and she painted the little wooden quilt square too.

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

Go to Top of Page

GinnyBelle
True Blue Farmgirl

501 Posts

Hannah
West Lafayette IN
USA
501 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2018 :  6:34:21 PM  Show Profile
Aw, Sarah, I am so glad you liked your box! I did, in fact, make the mouse, wall hanging, and quilt square. This swap thing is a true pleasure, because I love making things, but my space is limited. If I can make and share, it’s a double delight! I wish you great joy of the tea and notions as well. I’ll be keeping an eye out for my box!

Farmgirl #6994

“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain ~
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2018 :  8:13:13 PM  Show Profile
Hannah, I am enchanted that you MADE the mouse! You are very talented. SO well done.
Thank you Sarah, for sharing your swap with us.’Joey

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2018 :  09:49:50 AM  Show Profile

Hooray! I got your package today! It is auspicious- the weather is getting warmer and the grass is green. The towel, potholder and apron will be used right away in the kitchen. As soon as I plant my seeds the little caterpillar will decorate the pot. I am beginning to decorate the house for spring so the clover is perfect. I totally love the buttons!

Farmgirl Sister #6754

Cookie Monster
Go to Top of Page

GinnyBelle
True Blue Farmgirl

501 Posts

Hannah
West Lafayette IN
USA
501 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2018 :  5:49:05 PM  Show Profile

My box from Sarah arrived today and I couldn’t be more delighted. Everything is just perfect and I am so happy to have found these swaps. Such a wonderful way to share happiness.

Farmgirl #6994

“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain ~
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2018 :  6:36:01 PM  Show Profile
Thank you ladies, for sharing your swap with us. It is always such fun to see what everyone swaps. I think have just a color as a guideline opens us up to being creative
even with every day things. Sarah, did you make the bird hanging? That is darling and again, not something I would think to make. Vanessa you sure got a green, green package and I love that. The apron is lovely and the dish towel is SO cute.
I so appreciate that you are enjoying the Color Swaps. They bring me joy too.

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1264 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1264 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2018 :  7:45:51 PM  Show Profile
Hannah, I am so thrilled you like everything! I had so much fun putting this together for you and also getting to know you. :)

Joey, I did make the felt bird hanger and the earrings. Thanks for hosting these fun swaps!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2018 :  11:48:41 AM  Show Profile
What fun opening this package Vanessa! Love, love it! Great art work! Love my card!

I received a vintage hankie, facial mask, green measuring spoon, the cutest little green seahorse, and recipes using ‘green stuff’!!

How did you know I collect old wooden spools! These will go nicely with my display. I have all kinds from long spindles to the very small wooden spools! I am delighted with the sea horse! He is so cute! And the vintage hankie will be displayed on my Grandmothers old dresser! Great minds think alike! I was wanting one of those measuring spoons! It will be put to good use along with the recipes! Looking forward to some spa time too!

Thank you!

~ Deb ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8

Edited by - OneRedZinnia on Feb 27 2018 12:03:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2018 :  12:02:06 PM  Show Profile
Deb, that card you made is adorable and I don’t think that you can ever go wrong with a vintage hankie (or anything vintage.)

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2018 :  12:04:42 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Joey

Deb, that card you made is adorable and I don’t think that you can ever go wrong with a vintage hankie (or anything vintage.) I never would have thought of recipes! Very creative.

Farmgirl #5554

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2018 :  06:38:31 AM  Show Profile
I am continually amazed that some of the thingsa

Farmgirl Sister #6754

Cookie Monster
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic February Color Swap-Green PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page