Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 April Color Swap-Blue Partners Posted!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic April Color Swap-Blue Partners Posted! Next Topic
Page: of 3

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - May 29 2018 :  09:05:09 AM  Show Profile
I am so late posting! I just wanted to send a great big Thank You to Hannah! Love my blues!!

~ Deb ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - May 29 2018 :  09:09:26 AM  Show Profile
Hannah, loved working with that beautiful yarn! I’ve been learning to crochet! This is one of my learning experiences!

~ Deb ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

GinnyBelle
True Blue Farmgirl

501 Posts

Hannah
West Lafayette IN
USA
501 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2018 :  06:38:55 AM  Show Profile
No worries, Debbie! I’m so glad it arrived safely and you liked it. I LOVE your potholder! I, too, and trying to learn crochet, and my attempts are nowhere near as tidy! Haha!

Farmgirl #6994

“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain ~
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2018 :  1:48:00 PM  Show Profile
Thank you! So sorry for the late reply! Been busy! I used Youtube to learn to crochet! How I wished when my Grandmother was trying to teach me that I would have stuck with it! I am on to dishrags and scrubbies. I am working on a baby blanket for my coming granddaughter in October! I don't know but two stitches. I am just single crocheting the baby blanket in pink!! It took several tries for the potholder to come out square but I was determined to get one made!! LOL! Your gift of yarn inspired me!

quote:
Originally posted by GinnyBelle

No worries, Debbie! I’m so glad it arrived safely and you liked it. I LOVE your potholder! I, too, and trying to learn crochet, and my attempts are nowhere near as tidy! Haha!

Farmgirl #6994

“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain ~

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic April Color Swap-Blue Partners Posted! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page