True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2018 :  8:50:54 PM  Show Profile
HEY Marilyn!!!!
Guess what I received today? Not one, but THREE BEAUTIFUL summer fun ATC's! I loved them! So bright and happy and it is wonderful to swap with you as it has been quite a while! Thank you so very much! I will post my picture tomorrow since my phone is deader than a doornail right now! lol! I am getting ready to post for next ATC so keep an eye out everyone! THANKS AGAIN sweet marilyn! I LOVE THEM!

Farmgirl #7703
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro

Edited by - suny58 on Aug 14 2018 5:24:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2656 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2656 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2018 :  10:58:28 AM  Show Profile
Mary!! I received your beautiful ATC card Saturday, I love it, thank you! So pretty and feminine and the dimensional wings on the butterflies!! Loved the greeting card you created and sent to!! Thank you! Thank you!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4850 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4850 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2018 :  12:10:29 PM  Show Profile
Denise, I have not, but it will get here. Probably left at someone else's house. When that happens, it's rerouted back to downtown Memphis and back out to Arlington. It takes us up 3 days longer than everyone else to get mail on a normal day! So crazy!! I will let you know when it gets here. Linda terry's took a month in June to get here. She sent another one, got here in 2 days! CJ sent me a RAOK took 18 day to get here.
Post Office said they will remind the Sub. on Mondays about leaving the mail in the wrong box, all they ever say! I told them I get a lot of farmgirl mail and that I hate they have to re-send mail to me. it's not right. Understandable once in a while, but this has been at least 6 times since January and I didn't get 3 magazines that I pay for, I had to call them and they re-sent them out to me. They won't keep on doing that on a regular basis! I get the Bills!! LOL! Sometimes the farmgirl mail has been opened and re- closed. I get all my packages, they have tracking numbers on them.

Connie
Imagine....#3392

Edited by - Killarney on Aug 13 2018 12:12:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2018 :  12:37:51 PM  Show Profile
Connie, your mail situation sounds like ours. Our son is a building contractor, who had to rent a PO box for six months to be sure the checks to pay the sub contractors, were delivered to him and not someone else. This was a big house for an out of town couple. They mailed him a check for $50,000.00 and it was mis-delivered. He called me every day at lunch to see if it was in their mail box. Two weeks later it appeared with a note on the envelope! Thank goodness there are honest people still around. My dil always says "oh, she kicked it under the seat" or some other such nonsence!
It is aggravating for sure. Fliers, junk mail yes we get those. Clinic bills are never delivered. And if you have a new magazine....my first issue arrived late from Pioneer Woman with a badly ripped cover. Most of my address was gone so perhaps she enjoyed it before me.I
I have complained to the man who hired her...He offered me her job. I already had a job!

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4850 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4850 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2018 :  12:23:31 PM  Show Profile
Marilyn, A lot of People just don't take pride in their work anymore!

Connie
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4850 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4850 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2018 :  12:26:34 PM  Show Profile
Denise It came today! No postmark. No cancellation! Like some of the others that came late! I love it!! I love it has that Vintage look! I think most ya'll know how I love the old stuff!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2018 :  5:23:25 PM  Show Profile
Mary your atc's are beautiful!! 10-4 that Connie! I see the apathetic unprofessional attitudes even in the dr's offices!! Sad. Thank you again Marilyn! Just love my beauties!

Farmgirl #7703
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2018 :  5:25:03 PM  Show Profile
Denise!!! Too darn cute!!!!

Farmgirl #7703
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic July ATC swap- PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page