Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Travelers notebook cover and more
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Travelers notebook cover and more Next Topic  

divina76
True Blue Farmgirl

62 Posts

divina
jacksonville florida
USA
62 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2018 :  9:32:59 PM  Show Profile

Hi friends! I have been pretty busy creating goodies for you all. I have 10 traveler's notebook covers all the sizes of about 5&3/4"x 9&3/4", and 3 mini christmas pocket covers at about 2&1/2"x4", 4 lovely hand knit heirloom sweater ornaments in avocado green about 3"x8", and 2 hand crocheted christmas tree cushions.gray is 5"x7" and the green tree cushion is 5"x6".
I am in need of some specific yarn for 2 projects i would like to work on soon. I am in need of 3 skeins of lion brand 24/7 cotton sku# 761-124"Camel"@$4.99 each. I also need 8 skeins of lion brand Heartland sku# 136-122"Grand Canyon"@$3.25 each.
I am happy to knit and crochet most...maybe i can wip some fingerless gloves or hat too. I am disabled and get income once a month.i have done business many years and made and still make great friends. The last items i purchased here was the hawkeye basket and accessories from
Marjean. Thank you marjean for your great gift.let me know what else i can do for you ladies and gents.God bless you all and hope to hear from you soon. Divina
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Travelers notebook cover and more Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page