Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 September ATC Swap Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic September ATC Swap Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 4

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2018 :  1:11:28 PM  Show Profile
Got it! Will send on Monday.

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year. NPR Reader's Almanac
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2018 :  5:11:06 PM  Show Profile
Wahoo!!! Thank you Vanessa!! Put me in your address book hon! I found all 3 I had sent in my 'send' box and just cant figure out how they disappeared but so happy it finally went through!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2018 :  9:18:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kristi, I'm running a little behind, I should have your ATC out by Monday or Tuesday! So sorry for the delay!! ~ April

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2018 :  10:04:33 PM  Show Profile
I got you ATC in the mail today Dianna, how cute, as for Apple festivals I think we have one in October in Fortuna, at a place called Clendenans they grow their own apples in their orchard and have hay rides and make great very expensive apple cider and I almost forgot about it. I haven't been there in a long time, it is just a little place. Other than that there isn't much festivals for apples around here.
Anyway I will post a picture tomorrow.

Thanks again.
hugs
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2018 :  12:07:24 PM  Show Profile
Maddie,
Oh my, you out did yourself. I love both of the ATCs. But just like you I can't decide which one is best. Both so lovely. The tea looks interesting, I love caramel. The sticky notes are too cute. Thank you for such a sweet box today. Lifted my spirits so very much.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~

Edited by - lovinRchickens on Sep 24 2018 12:11:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2018 :  4:02:14 PM  Show Profile
I've been out of town and finally back home and had a chance to pick up my mail at the
po box. I wasn't able to participate in this swap but Connie went above and beyond with
true farm girl spirit and sent me the most adorable apple ATC anyway!

Thanks so much Connie. It is adorable. The round shape made it look like a table top with
green and white checkered tablecloth and a small tin bucket of apples atop straw. It's the
cutest ever and says "How Do You Like Them Apples". A little red and white checkered
button next to the apples looks like a plate and then a yellow fabric bow looks like a
napkin. You are so creative Connie and I thank you for that wonderful ATC.

Farm girl Sister #7074
What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2018 :  4:38:20 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kelly :-) Glad the package made it to you & you like the ATC’s. The crown is a ATC holder, just slide it from the picture frame ;-)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2018 :  03:34:59 AM  Show Profile
Yes I love the picture frame and the crown. You are so creative.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2018 :  09:07:58 AM  Show Profile
Hey Vanessa!! Omgoodness I adore my sweet package! Just loved the atc's, good apple vs bad apple and then the apple pie ATC is precious!! Thank you for the little apple tea pot and apple ornament and cider and recipe! Those ATC's are amazing tho! Too darned cute!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2018 :  09:13:26 AM  Show Profile
Loved the hand drawn card too! Yup. There are Halloween decorated houses here since mid September! Hope your trees thrive! Thanks again!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

kristina72
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Kristi
Cordova Tennessee
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2018 :  2:33:40 PM  Show Profile
April - I’m so sorry it has taken me awhile to post. I received your lovely package. The card with the Autumn Glory poem, the cute packet of team and the lovely ATC. All of it made me smile and made my day.

Make Today Count (MTC) :-)

Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2018 :  09:17:52 AM  Show Profile
I just received a beautiful Apple ATC from Connie (will post a picture later) but now I'm a bit lost. I didn't think I was supposed to receive one from her so I might have made a mistake in sending one? I sent one to Deborah (a bit late too -28- since I thought the swap was due for the end of September; really sorry about that) but now I'm not too sure if I sent to the right person. I will start making another one just in case!
Thanks xxx
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2018 :  12:26:40 PM  Show Profile
Hey Marilou!!!
It was my fault for not keeping up with the comments. Linda had to bow out and so Connie was to send to you since you were the next in line. Your still good on who to send to hon!! Pray you are feeling tons better tho!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2018 :  12:33:30 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Dianna I love my ATC.

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2018 :  1:34:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kristi, I'm happy you liked it!

I'm loving everyone's creations, thank you, Dianna for hosting!! Was a fun fall idea!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2018 :  11:54:16 AM  Show Profile

Hi Marilou (mequira) I wanted to let you now my sweet apple ATC and other apple goodies arrived. I love everything Marilou, I love smalls, that is what I call little treasures like the ones you sent. I just adore them, thank you so much. We have been partners before for other swaps and I have always enjoyed getting to know you.
Thank you again.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado

Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Thank Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our
Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  09:35:46 AM  Show Profile
I'm so glad it reach you and that you enjoyed your package! In my family, apples are so very important! And with my young kids, it gets even more a necessity since they can easily eat two apples a day! I always love exchange and sharing, getting to know all of you wonderful farmgirls.
Have a great Fall,
hugs xxx
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2018 :  11:31:07 AM  Show Profile
Hi Debbie :-p Got your package today. Thank You so much for your confection of sweetness & the tucks. My favorite apple is the Ginger Gold. A little sweet with a touch of tartness, YUM ! Although I am becoming a fan also of the Honey Crisp. I’m going to check out the Mast General Store when I return to Charlotte, NC. this spring. I seen a sign on 77 advertising it & your fan has sealed the deal ;-p Thank You again.

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2018 :  1:26:31 PM  Show Profile
Love those apple packages and ATC's Marilou and Deborah!! Just beautiful creations and gifts!!! Marilou, us it true no mail service possibly in your area?? Ssy it ain't so!!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4899 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4899 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2018 :  2:20:12 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Marilyn! Oh I need this reminder!! It will be sweet on my Tree! Love the teas also! Finally is chilly here! I'm gonna have a nice cup of tea later after Supper.

Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2018 :  7:34:22 PM  Show Profile
That is great! I love the apple.

hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2018 :  9:32:35 PM  Show Profile
Dianna, unfortunately yes. There is a rotating strike here currently. There is still mail but it takes longer to reach. We don't really know how long it will takes before the two parts come to an agreement. I can only hopes for the best!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic September ATC Swap Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page