Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 2018 Stuff a Stocking - PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2018 Stuff a Stocking - PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 5

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4892 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4892 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2018 :  6:15:03 PM  Show Profile
Love, love all the Stockings and Goodies. I wonder if my stocking has made it to Canada yet? Joyce let me know if it's arrived yet.
Connie#3392
Imagine....
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1409 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1409 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2018 :  6:32:10 PM  Show Profile
No Connie, it hasn’t. But, we have a labor dispute right now...so that means postal strike and mail not leaving or arriving. I haven’t been able to send mine out yet, Marie, because of this. I’m so sorry. As soon as I know I can send it, I will.

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2018 :  11:31:02 AM  Show Profile
Here is the "sweet" stocking Jenn sent to me. It arrived today and I'm going to try to wait till Christmas eve to open it. Everything is wrapped so pretty!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2018 :  11:33:14 AM  Show Profile
Wondering if my stocking made it to Debbie in Texas. It hadn't reached you by Saturday and I sent it on the 28th of November.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

Edited by - levisgrammy on Dec 10 2018 11:34:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4892 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4892 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2018 :  12:15:14 PM  Show Profile
Joyce, so sorry to hear that! I hope it is settled soon!!

Connie #3392
Imagine....
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2018 :  3:17:46 PM  Show Profile
Well that didn't last long. lol.
I couldn't resist that stocking Jenn!
She had it all so nicely wrapped and I just had to know what was in there.
My goodness you were so sweet to send all of this. I just love it all. The cross stitched tags are too cute and wow all the postcards and scrapbook goodies. There is pretty fat quarters and the sweetest bunny cross stitch kit. An interesting looking book to read as well as a quiet moment book. Some seeds that will go in the ground come spring, stickers and some things from Daphne's diary. She also added a few things for my sweet tooth and the adorable christmasy dream catchers. Jennifer I can't thank you enough for all the goodies. I love the little book pin, candy cane stripe-y pen, planner and little notebook. My goodness you spoiled me.
Can't forget the cute card.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Edited by - levisgrammy on Dec 10 2018 3:27:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2018 :  11:18:01 AM  Show Profile
I came home from a visit to the Chicago granddaughters to find this pretty stocking from Sarah in my mail. I haven't opened it yet, but will post all the pretties as soon as I do. Thank You Sarah for the pretty Stocking to brighten my day.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado

Edited by - treelady on Dec 11 2018 11:18:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2018 :  3:59:54 PM  Show Profile
Julie, What a cute stocking!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4892 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4892 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2018 :  5:06:49 PM  Show Profile
I love all the stockings! Lily June can always break me! LOL! She has been eyeing that Stocking since I got it! I opened my stocking from Peggy! Oh My Goodness! I had to take a break to finish! Peggy, I love it all so much! You know me! I kept smelling something that reminded me of Christmas! Cinnamon Sticks! I am glad I opened it because I can use those Red Doilies now! I love the Heart Button Ornament! Lily June did too, she said that's cute Ganny! and the Star and the Vintage packages, they are little presents to open! You had given me some before with sewing pins. I love the way they package their Vintage! The little Garland reminds me of Susan Branch! I collect those Vintage cookie cutters! The little pair of farmgirl boots ornament is cute! Lily June was giggling and grabbing and eating those Gummy Candies while I opened everything! She said, Ganny you were good, cause you got lots of prizes in your stocking!! Rex loves the Thermometer, me too!! I love that tiny beaded bracelet! The chunky glitter in those glass bottles are so adorable! I got a picture of my Red truck ornament! I am so Blessed by it all!! Big Giant hug!
Merry Christmas!!

Connie #3392
Imagine....
Fgotm August 2014, September 2018

Edited by - Killarney on Dec 11 2018 5:08:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2018 :  09:57:52 AM  Show Profile
Connie...Yay for Lily June...I am so glad that you liked everything. You were so fun to shop for! I thought Lily June might like a cuppa hot chocolate with Granny Bear and I'm glad she found her gummies! The Beaded Christmas Bracelet you just roll onto your wrist and then roll it off. It also has a lifetime warranty. I bought you the 8 inch which is
what I wear...so I figured that would fit you well too. I buy from this company all the time because I love their Bracelets and they are made by women in a 3rd World
Country who got a little money to start their own business to empower them to be able to be the sole breadwinner for themselves and their children. The work they do
is exquisite! And The More Modern Men wear them too. I don't suggest one for Rex, however, as he comes from the generation of Manly Men even though I know he looked like a rocker
when you got married. LOL I hope you enjoy it and order more for yourself and for gifts for others.

Oh, the Beach Earrings are just because every girl needs a little Beach in her life! When you wear them you will know they came from the girl who LOVES YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BETTER NEW YEAR!

Love, Hugs, and Christmas Joy,
Peggs

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
Aug 2018-Farmgirl of the Month

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 12 2018 10:01:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

DesignsByJennMiller
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Jennifer
marlin Washington
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2018 :  4:54:06 PM  Show Profile
You are very welcome, it was so much fun finding all the neat little stuff! Sorry the package took so long, the card took me a bit longer than I had hoped. I am glad that you like everything. <3

quote:
Originally posted by levisgrammy

Well that didn't last long. lol.
I couldn't resist that stocking Jenn!
She had it all so nicely wrapped and I just had to know what was in there.
My goodness you were so sweet to send all of this. I just love it all. The cross stitched tags are too cute and wow all the postcards and scrapbook goodies. There is pretty fat quarters and the sweetest bunny cross stitch kit. An interesting looking book to read as well as a quiet moment book. Some seeds that will go in the ground come spring, stickers and some things from Daphne's diary. She also added a few things for my sweet tooth and the adorable christmasy dream catchers. Jennifer I can't thank you enough for all the goodies. I love the little book pin, candy cane stripe-y pen, planner and little notebook. My goodness you spoiled me.
Can't forget the cute card.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Jenn M.
FarmGirl Sisterhood #6804
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsByJennMiller
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2018 :  5:11:36 PM  Show Profile
Srah Hall you absolutely amaze me with your talent. Sarah made me the most beautiful 3 D Christmas decoruma. She also made me a cute snow globe ornament, door hanger, 2 bath bombs, a Christmas spatula and a skein of red yarn. What a fun stocking to receive. Thank You so much Sarah for giving me so many beautiful, thoughtful presents.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado

Edited by - treelady on Dec 13 2018 5:12:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1409 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1409 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2018 :  11:59:36 AM  Show Profile
Connie, I received my package today! It is so so amazing....I can’t begin to tell you all how spoiled I feel. I honestly love everything! The fabric is so fun and fresh....I’m so happy with the colours you picked. I’m already dreaming what I’m going to make with it....something for spring :) I love gingham....and aprons....I may have a fetish for aprons ;) the hankies are beautiful and will be added to my collection...I just love them! The strawberries are adorable! Th cow, ornament, chocolate, tea, thread, pins....it is all so amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Marie, yours is in the mail, but I don’t know how long it will take with the postal strike. I was thrilled they are accepting things again!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2018 :  07:11:17 AM  Show Profile
Has anyone heard from Debbie aka OneRedZinnia lately? I've tracked her package to her post office and emailed her but haven't heard anything and I notice she hasn't posted since the 26th of November.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Edited by - levisgrammy on Dec 17 2018 07:12:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2018 :  08:43:49 AM  Show Profile
Sarah, the package has been sent. I send tracking by private message.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2018 :  11:23:42 AM  Show Profile
Joyce - Your Package from Connie looks like FUN!! She is a great Swapper! You can be assured that when Connie has your name you will NEVER
Be Disappointed! Some people just have a Knack for knowing the right things to send.

Love, Hugs, and Christmas Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
Aug 2018-Farmgirl of the Month

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4892 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4892 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2018 :  11:15:50 AM  Show Profile
Joyce, so happy it arrived and it was something to bring a smile to you. I enjoyed putting it together for you!
And thank you Peggs, for the sweet compliment. Farmgirls are special!
Connie#3392
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2018 :  1:56:01 PM  Show Profile
Help gals! Has anyone heard from Debbie aka OneRedZinnia? I am concerned about her. I have emailed her a few times and have had no response. I am praying all is well with her and she has just been to busy to get on the forum. As I said in my previous post she has not been here since the end of November.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1259 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1259 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2018 :  09:35:41 AM  Show Profile
Merry Christmas Julie! So happy you enjoyed your stocking and gifts!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1259 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1259 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2018 :  12:26:12 PM  Show Profile
I received the most wonderful package from Marie today she made me such beautiful things. An origami ornament, a crocheted owl and a beautiful crocheted stocking filled with goodies. Bath bomb, soap, rubber stamp, face mask, journaling pen, tiny journal, yummy chocolates and a handmade ornament as well as patterns for cross stitch and crochet. Thank you Marie and Merry Christmas!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2018 :  6:27:04 PM  Show Profile

Merry Christmas everyone! I finally opened my stocking presents and I love everything Kelly sent, but I'm too stuffed from dinner to eat chocolate (you won't hear me say that often). Thank you!

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs just need to relax and accept it.

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year. NPR Reader's Almanac
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2018 :  2:34:15 PM  Show Profile
Debbie, I opened my packages this morning. I loved every bit. The apron is beautiful. Where did you find those buttons? Everything is so unique. Thank you. Hope Santa was good to you.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2019 :  8:09:00 PM  Show Profile
Hey Nora! I am so glad you enjoyed everything! I have been out of pocket and will get a pic posted sometime this week of my wonderful stocking and gifts!! I found those buttons at Joanns!

quote:
Originally posted by firecatinc

Debbie, I opened my packages this morning. I loved every bit. The apron is beautiful. Where did you find those buttons? Everything is so unique. Thank you. Hope Santa was good to you.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2019 :  8:14:01 PM  Show Profile
Hey Denise! I am okay! Lots happening in my household. Helping out with preemie baby and grandson, to sickness, holidays, company, life, and such!! Our little one had RSV and is doing very well now. I am just now getting to my emails and such after such a long break! THANK YOU for your care and concern for me! I am truly blessed to have Farmgirl friends!! I am back to my 'Monday MaryJane Days'!! So I will be on here on Mondays and taking care of my MaryJane things!! Lol! My two little grands are just around the block from me so I am on Nana duty quiet a bit plus I joined a Sewing Circle to get 'social' again! I tend to be a hermit at times with my anxiety issues!! Lol!

quote:

Help gals! Has anyone heard from Debbie aka OneRedZinnia? I am concerned about her. I have emailed her a few times and have had no response. I am praying all is well with her and she has just been to busy to get on the forum. As I said in my previous post she has not been here since the end of November.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2019 :  8:18:33 PM  Show Profile
Denise, Your gifts and stocking were amazing!! I will get photo up this week! I loved everything!! Thank you so much!!

quote:

Has anyone heard from Debbie aka OneRedZinnia lately? I've tracked her package to her post office and emailed her but haven't heard anything and I notice she hasn't posted since the 26th of November.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2018 Stuff a Stocking - PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page