Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Looking for our Forever Home UpDaTe
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Looking for our Forever Home UpDaTe Next Topic  

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6395 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6395 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2018 :  5:48:18 PM  Show Profile
Well, I write this with
Meet Cruiser and Bella. Two Beautiful German Shepard Mix that we are Fostering and have for a month. Our son Kent really.
Cruiser is the Handsome guy in the forefront, he is 10 years old neutered, healthy and up to date on his shots. Very loving and loyal. Bella is the cutie behind him, 8 years old spade, healthy and up to date on her shots. She had her knee replaced about a year ago, her and Cruiser were playing a bit too rough.
They hail from Denver, Colorado, they belong to my sons best friend who adopted them 8 years ago from the Dumb Friends League in Denver, a no kill shelter. Her and her husband adopted them. Well, long story short they got a divorce about 2 years and my sons friend got custody of these beautiful dogs. So, Cruiser has always watched over all of them to include now a 5 year old.
A month ago she lost her home and had to move into an apartment who did not allow big dogs or the breed. She had 7 days to find a home for her and her son and so here we are. Farmgirls these are the sweetest dogs and we wish we could keep them but sadly we have 3 senior Dachshunds who do not like other dogs especially big ones and we can not upset them. They need to be happy in their home, plus our home just is not big enough. We are looking to find them a permanent home together we just can not separate them. We are willing to travel within and outside Colorado (where we live) with in reason to find a loving home for these wonderful dogs. We do not want to send them to a shelter. Of course we would only take them to no kill shelters if we have too, right now all of our shelters are full. We are on waiting list. They have always lived in the city and had a fenced yard, now they lived with us temporarily separated from our dogs and they are walked a lot and they go out in our Dachshunds little yard. The first time they saw a deer was so funny! We are indoor dogs and would enjoy laying at your feet enjoying a warm fire.
Anyway they are free to a loving home we are not asking for any money, they will come with all their supplies. Crates, beds, food, toys. Cruiser is allergic to beef.
Any questions please ask. I am just trying all avenues to find a good home for these fur babies.. Thank you.

*****I write this UpDaTe on Cruiser and Bella with a Happy Heart our sweet fur babies
have found their Forever Home with us. Yes, we decided to bring these sweet babies into our home and our family. I knew all along this was where they were meant to be it just took my hubby a bit longer. We are so happy. The picture is a picture of my hubby and Big Bella. Thank you to my Farmgirl Sisters for your prayers and good thoughts that they would find their forever home.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado

Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Thank Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our
Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Nov 27 2018 6:53:42 PM

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6395 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6395 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2018 :  5:57:17 PM  Show Profile

Cruiser and Bella.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado

Thank Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4850 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4850 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2018 :  5:59:19 PM  Show Profile
They are soooooooooo sweet!! Praying for a good home for them!!!

Connie #3392
Imagine….#3392
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6395 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6395 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2018 :  6:08:06 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Connie.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado

Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2018 :  12:22:26 PM  Show Profile
Oh my Debbie! I wish I could have them! I will ask around my family and friends and see if anyone would be interested since we live so close to Colorado. I really hope they can find a home.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6395 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6395 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2018 :  12:51:03 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Krista, we sure do appreciate you. These fur babies sure need and deserve their forever home, we would love to have them all settled in for the Holidays. It would be such a Blessing. Big Farmgirl Hugs.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2018 :  12:01:52 PM  Show Profile
Debbie, thank-you for giving these beautiful dogs a foster home while a permanent one is found!! I hope you will be able to find them the right home and keep them together before the holidays too. Please keep us posted on how the adoption goes in the upcoming weeks ahead.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2018 :  09:31:04 AM  Show Profile
Such beauties. I love dogs and I have seven. All have been desperately in need of a home and they sure found a loving home here. I hope you find them a home soon.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9090 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9090 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2018 :  10:43:13 AM  Show Profile
Deb,
Hope you find them the perfect place. We love our pets.
Nancy Jo

NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6395 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6395 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2018 :  11:45:21 AM  Show Profile
Thank you everyone. In my heart I know that special family is out there looking for these fur babies, they just have not found each other yet.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2018 :  12:00:02 PM  Show Profile
If I were close to you Debbie, they would be adopted into our family for sure! You have a tremendous beautiful heart! Praying they find the best most loving forever home and for blessings for you all for caring for them!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro

Edited by - suny58 on Nov 07 2018 12:00:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6747 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6747 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2018 :  03:40:40 AM  Show Profile
Debbie I'm so happy now that Cruiser and Bella are truly home.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015.

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.

Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2018 :  1:10:37 PM  Show Profile
Oh I'm so happy for all of you, Debbie! They will be very loved and well taken care of in your home. I love hearing happy stories like this, especially at Christmas time.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6395 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6395 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2018 :  8:58:01 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Sara and Krista. We are amso happy with our decision and we call ourselves the 8 Pack! All 5 dogs are settling in nicely, the Doxies are sharing their bed. Cruiser looks right at home doesn’t he in the girls little bed:-)

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Women are Angels, and

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Nov 29 2018 8:58:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2018 :  11:56:19 AM  Show Profile
That is just too cute!! It reminds me of my dog! She is a Great Dane and has a large bed to sleep on, but majority of the time she sleeps on the floor with only her bum on the pillow lol! Dogs really do have the cutest personalities.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2018 :  12:52:18 PM  Show Profile
Such a sweet photo! It is wonderful that these dogs can now have a real family . Enjoy your 8- pack !!!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018

Edited by - Red Tractor Girl on Nov 30 2018 12:52:54 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Looking for our Forever Home UpDaTe Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page