Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 December ATC Vintage Christmas swap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic December ATC Vintage Christmas swap Next Topic
Page: of 4

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2019 :  5:28:57 PM  Show Profile
Yes it is such a pretty deer!
Have a good evening Marilyn!

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2019 :  10:05:58 AM  Show Profile
I fell in love with those cards when I saw them! I kept one for myself! Its exactly how I see the deer around here. Beautiful and big eyed!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2019 :  10:09:07 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, thank you incredibly much for the delightful package! I love your ATC and the magnet, candy and coaster. Thank you incredibly much for swapping AND for joining in the swaps!! Many blessings to you!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2019 :  12:20:51 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Dianna, I do enjoy these swaps, they are fun and they keep my brain working.
Thanks again Dianna for hosting
I was just thinking of the January one.

Hugs

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2019 :  12:36:14 PM  Show Profile
Me too Darlene!!! How and what am I going to create that's all blue.. lol

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2019 :  11:50:38 PM  Show Profile
Well I almost am done with my blue ATC, yay, had supplies for this one.this one kind of made itself.

Yay!

Hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2019 :  10:49:53 AM  Show Profile
Dianna
I love, love, love my goodies. The ATCs are beautiful! The chocolates look intriguing. They won't last long. Everything was so sweet. You certainly did not need to send extras but they were a delight. Honey....yummy! This will be my first season to get a little from my hives I think. I have had bees now going on four or five years. The journal is beautiful. I would not even know how to start making those. It's just stunning and so very special.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2019 :  11:00:07 AM  Show Profile
That is really nice Kelly.
Hugs
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2019 :  11:07:05 AM  Show Profile
Yes such a sweet gift from Dianna.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2019 :  2:24:28 PM  Show Profile
Oh Kelly, I'm so happy you enjoyed your package! I so appreciated you forwarding Marlyn the first ATC package. I really messed up this past month with so much going on ya know? You gals are just so wonderful and patient and that means so much! Thank you!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1480 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1480 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2019 :  2:48:21 PM  Show Profile

Received these lovely ATC's from Dianna by way of Kelly so they had an adventurous journey but finally made it to their new home! I love the Holly leaves and pointsettia flowers! Thank you Dianna I know this swap was full of surprises but it worked uout in the end. Happy New Year!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

http://blueskyanddaisies.blogspot.com

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2019 :  3:41:10 PM  Show Profile
Those are pretty! Nice work Dianna!

Hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic December ATC Vintage Christmas swap Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page