HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2018 :  10:57:49 AM  Show Profile
I love Alaska The Last Frontier even though they live closer to a Walmart than I do. I also love Sue Aiken on Life Below Zero---trying to act like her---but not faring too well. She is A tough old bird. Any one else like these shows. I am starting to look and act like Sue. Good---my neighbor says she scares him---Holler People have to look scary at all times to protect themselves for sure. You glamping girls need to put on your big girl panties and get real. Glamping is for sissies---LOL and more LOL. My husband was in Alaska in the army and he LOved it---I think I would rather die than live there. But--- hey he stuck me in a holler and threw away the key. Maybe there should be a show about life in hollers.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis

HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2018 :  11:14:21 AM  Show Profile
Oh yes there was a show about holler teenagers on MTV about six years ago and my friend taught one of them in school. The main star died in a truck with two others because their tailpipe was covered up after they wrecked it and they ran the engine like idiots. Three rednecks from West Virginia. Also the idiots lost in the mine for days just recently in Boone county where I spent many happy college days with my friend and they all wanted to beat me up for being weird but I was always too clever for them. Guess holler shows would not be a good idea.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis
Go to Top of Page
  Outpost: Previous Topic shows about Alaska Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page