Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Bust Cabin Fever Swap-partners posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Bust Cabin Fever Swap-partners posted Next Topic
Page: of 3

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2019 :  1:49:16 PM  Show Profile
Oh Julie, that looks scary to me!! I hope this won't last much longer for everyone up there. I know you and everyone else just wants to see Spring arrive and I hope it will come on time after all that you all have been through!!

Pam, you box ships out tomorrow morning and I hope you enjoy!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4899 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4899 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2019 :  2:48:59 PM  Show Profile
Woah Julie!!!!!! Mercy me!! that's cold!!!!!!!!! Here is a big Ole Warm Hug for you!!

Connie #3392
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4899 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4899 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2019 :  2:50:08 PM  Show Profile
Vanessa, you box is going out Friday Morning!

Connie #3392
Imagine….
Go to Top of Page

HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2019 :  4:07:00 PM  Show Profile
Connie--- I got your package in the mail this morning. Hope it gets there safely.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2019 :  4:56:15 PM  Show Profile
It was cold outside today, but when my hubby came home from town he brought spring from the post office. Rita, Thank You so much for this box of spring, it definitely is a cabin fever buster.

From tea and sweet treats to have in a beautiful cup, flowers and garden accessories, fun spring fabric and a project bag to soap and tea towels I refrained from buying several times I love it all. Your pretty fabric post card is going on my picture window to remind me spring is coming.

Winnie, your package is going out tomorrow, if I make it to town.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2019 :  2:19:28 PM  Show Profile
Joyce, your box was sent off today!

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs just need to relax and accept it.

The world is so full of a number of things I think we should all be as happy as kings. Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4899 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4899 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2019 :  08:35:02 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Barbara!
Hugs!
Connie #3392
Imagine....
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2019 :  8:51:05 PM  Show Profile
Barbara, your package went out today you should have it Friday. I hope what I picked out for you helps with your Cabin Fever. Enjoy and have fun!

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2019 :  8:53:11 PM  Show Profile
This has been such a fun swap. Thank you so much for hostessing it for us. Great Idea that I hope we can do next year.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

Pizzarita
True Blue Farmgirl

228 Posts

Rita
Monroeville NJ
USA
228 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2019 :  4:38:29 PM  Show Profile
Julie, so glad you liked your box of goodies. The weather sounded so miserable that I thought you should receive your package right away!

Rita
Farmgirl Sister #6110
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9237 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9237 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2019 :  4:53:46 PM  Show Profile
Debbie,
Your package will be going out on the 6th. I am out of town but will get it out as soon as we are back.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2019 :  4:58:03 PM  Show Profile
I am enjoying everything Rita, and your right our weather is miserable.more snow tonight and -30 to -45 wind chills through Monday. Winter has been awful this year.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4899 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4899 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2019 :  2:00:14 PM  Show Profile
Barbara, I got your package. I want to say you have beautiful handwriting! I notice handwriting because mine is so bad!! I have not opened it yet. I had the grandbaby 10 hour days and I was exhausted! I had a Dr's app. and changed my meds and I got so sick! I will open it in a bit. I wanted to wait so I could enjoy it! I will be back with pictures a post!!

Frm girl hugs to you!
Connie
Imagine....
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4899 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4899 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2019 :  4:51:38 PM  Show Profile
Barbara!! Oh My Goodness! What a Blessing your box was to me! It was heavy and packed top to bottom! I love all the pretty flower paper you wrapped each one in! It was like Christmas! I adore Mary Engelbreit!! I had not bought a planner yet for this year WE love the birds! I have been feeding them all my life. I live on 3 acres of woods that are home to many kinds of birds! I love that Bird book and the Apple book! and the coloring and puzzle books and I agree, coloring is calming! I colored as an adult before there were adult coloring books! Giant Hershey Bars-Pure LOVE!! AS soon as I opened the box such a sweet smell came out, reminded me of Sweet Annie. I never buy myself stuff for pampering so Thank you!! I will enjoy it all!! The Yardley Soap brought back sweet memories for me! I have been doing Puzzles Non-stop since January. I have been swapping with my Aunt and Uncle! My husband will say when he sees it, "Oh,thank goodness, you got a puzzle!" My lily June will love that Hula Girl , I do too! I will hang the mason jar sign and the tin sign on my Vintage cabinet door knobs. I love those! When I opened the Whittmans tin box, my mouth dropped open and my eyes teared up! Those Rose Doilies are like ones my Granny had! I love them all. I collect Doilies!! I can't wait to show them to my mom! Thank you also for the tea and the magnet and Barrette that was also in the box. Farmsis Linda-Quiltee will tell you, I am a nut about boxes!

I also Loved your little notes that you attached to the goodies! We are Kindred Spirits!!

Barbara, thanks for a wonderful swap box! You spoiled me good! Us moms and wives usually do all the spoiling so it was so nice!
Farmgirl Hugs!
Connie #3392
Imagine....
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2019 :  05:14:48 AM  Show Profile
Wow! You had a fantastic box!

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs just need to relax and accept it.

The world is so full of a number of things I think we should all be as happy as kings. Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2019 :  05:49:11 AM  Show Profile
Barbara your box to Connie was amazing, Connie looks like you not only got a smile and lots to keep you busy from that box but you also received a new friend.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2019 :  06:43:25 AM  Show Profile
This looked like so much fun. You all received such pretty thoughtful gifts.

Put your hair up in a bun, drink some coffee and handle it.
Cards by Joan Creations on FB
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4899 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4899 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2019 :  07:05:06 AM  Show Profile
Yes! Julie! We have never been in a swap together before and it just tickled me that she sent things so me!I have enjoyed reading Barbara's post on the forums!and getting to know her!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4899 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4899 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2019 :  07:07:10 AM  Show Profile
Vanessa, I sent your box off Friday, priority mail.I have tracking number.
Connie #3392
Imagine....
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2019 :  11:21:29 AM  Show Profile
Wow, everyone’s Cabin Fever Treasures are wonderful!
We are waiting for our next round of snow, we could get up to a foot! Woo, Hoo here we go again!
Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Women are Angels, and

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Mar 02 2019 11:22:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2019 :  1:03:07 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, Julie!! What an amazing box of goodies to brighten any rainy days!! Both of those books look great and I can't wait to dive in and read. I also love the puzzle book which I also enjoy doing. The cactus cat kit is adorable, i love a good puzzle to put together, and those squares of MaryJane's fabrics will be a great resource stash for future projects as well. Of course you know that a certain Farmboy was anxious for me to open the box........yep, chocolate and he was all in!!

Thank-you for spoiling me with so many goodies!! Believe me, next Summer, when the heat and humidity rage on endless weeks at a time, I am well set to enjoy these fun projects.

Hehe, did you see my stone pumpkin in the photo too?? I decided this year that I just couldn't get rid of all my beloved Fall and Halloween stuff so the pumpkin stayed out for the Log Cabin hearth. For Christmas, "Jack-O-Lantern" wore a red and green scarf for the season. Currently, I renamed the pumpkin to "Pumpkin Pie" and she is sporting a spring hat!! LOL!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2019 :  07:31:26 AM  Show Profile
Connie--- I am glad you enjoyed the swap---I sure had fun putting it together. Debbie-I got your box yesterday and I didn't get to thank you until now because I was helping a friend all day. I truly love everything and it all suits me so well as I really do all the things you sent. Debbie sent me a jigsaw puzzle and a coloring book. I love to color and do it when I feel stressed or bored. I had just worked my last jigsaw puzzle so this one comes at a great time. She sent me some new magazines and two books that I can't wait to get started on. A wonderful box of tea. A notepad and pencils which I will need because I write down everything because I forget to do things. And she sent a candle holder that I put on my dining table. It is like she actually knew me because I really do all the things she put in. Debbie---thank you so very much for such thoughtful things. I truly love all of it and it will all be used. I had a great time opening it---like Christmas. I wish I could post a picture but I haven't learned how to yet. I am technology impaired for sure. Just getting by on as little of it as possible.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2019 :  08:48:28 AM  Show Profile
Hi Barbara, I am so happy you got your package and you will enjoy everything I sent you. I sure had fun picking it all out for you and I look forward to doing another swap with you in the future.
Happy Snowy Sunday to all!

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Women are Angels, and
Go to Top of Page

Pizzarita
True Blue Farmgirl

228 Posts

Rita
Monroeville NJ
USA
228 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2019 :  1:04:56 PM  Show Profile
I was excited to receive Julie's package. It has wonderful herbs for tea. I could smell it when I opened the box! I also got a novel, a coloring book with pencils and a cute card. The coloring book describes all about history of quilts and blankets. I love all of my goodies. Thank you Julie.

Rita
Farmgirl Sister #6110
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2019 :  3:39:22 PM  Show Profile
HI Rita,
Sorry I can't take the credit for sending you that wonderful package, as this was a round robin swap Kelly of LovinRchickens sent you that lovely package.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Bust Cabin Fever Swap-partners posted Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page