Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Bust Cabin Fever Swap-partners posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Bust Cabin Fever Swap-partners posted Next Topic
Page: of 3

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4892 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4892 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2019 :  3:54:34 PM  Show Profile
Barbara, I love jigsaw puzzles!They are good exercise for our aging brains! Mine needs all the help it can get!!
Connie#3392
Imagine
Go to Top of Page

Pizzarita
True Blue Farmgirl

228 Posts

Rita
Monroeville NJ
USA
228 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2019 :  5:19:17 PM  Show Profile
So sorry, Kelly sent me the package and I sent mine to Julie. Thank you Kelly. Getting my Kelly's and Julie's confused.

Rita
Farmgirl Sister #6110
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2019 :  3:14:03 PM  Show Profile

Connie, you have saved my sanity when your package arrived today! My not so sweetie has the flu and is grouchy, so everything here will keep me busy. I've never tried twisting colored pencils and I'm excited to start coloring with them in the coloring book. I love the puzzle, the candle the notepad, and the chocolate. Thank you so much!

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs just need to relax and accept it.

The world is so full of a number of things I think we should all be as happy as kings. Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2019 :  5:25:59 PM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message

Thank you Winnie for the wonderful Cabin Fever-busting box. There were so many items to make my home cozy and warm...and my favorite is the little Henrietta Hen nestled into a basket with a secret surprise in the egg that she's sitting on. I can't wait to make some bread from the Aunt Barb's Bread Cookbook and pull it out of the oven with the special hand-made pot holders. This was such fun!

Pam
Farmgirl #1075
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2019 :  06:56:54 AM  Show Profile
Pam, I am so happy that you enjoyed your swap goodies I gathered! Let us know what bread recipe you decide to try too. I love making bread on a grey skied and chilly day. There is something so soothing to fill the house with it's delicious odor and then enjoy a warm slice where the butters melts. YUM!!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4892 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4892 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2019 :  09:59:04 AM  Show Profile
Vanessa! It was my pleasure! I love jigsaws! I am so sorry to hear you not so sweetie has the flu! When my hubby gets sick, the world almost ends!

I love your Kitty! Mine think everything I get is theirs also! LOL!

Farmgirl Hugs! Connie #3392
Imagine....
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4892 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4892 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2019 :  10:01:15 AM  Show Profile
Julie! Thanks for hosting this swap! All of us got such wonderful things to lift our Winter Blues!!

Farmgirl Hugs! Connie #3392
Imagine....
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1409 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1409 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2019 :  4:47:17 PM  Show Profile
Vanessa, thank you for such an amazing box!! It’s so exciting....perfect for a day that was -24 Celsius. It busted the cabin fever!! And my kids’ cabin fever too! They can’t wait to help me eat chocolate, do Th e puzzle and colour :) thank you again!! I truly felt spoiled :)I love the books. Can’t wait to use the Tasha Tudor one....I was recently introduced to her books!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016

Edited by - GinghamGirl on Mar 07 2019 4:50:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2019 :  03:46:27 AM  Show Profile
I am so glad my box "spreads the love"!

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs just need to relax and accept it.

The world is so full of a number of things I think we should all be as happy as kings. Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2019 :  11:42:58 AM  Show Profile
Must be a few more girls that are waiting on packages? I contacted Debbie to let her know my would be late to her as I had to go out of town but haven't seen some of the other gals post about their packages yet.

Julie~ Thanks so much for hosting this one. It was a lot of fun!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2019 :  1:29:08 PM  Show Profile
By now most everyone should have shipped your package. If you have not shipped or have not received a placate please let me know so we can do a follow up.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2019 :  09:05:33 AM  Show Profile

Thank you so very much Denise for my gifts. Cinnamon and Apple Tea and the honey spoons are yummy, taste so delicious on a cold, snowy day like today. The book I have not read so looking forward to reading it, I love, love the doilies always a big hit with me! And chocolate yum, yum:-) And where did you get the crow tissue paper? Crows are my favorite bird so I would love more of the paper.Thank you again I do appreciate you so much.
Julie as always another great and fun swap, thank you for being our hostess.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2019 :  05:15:25 AM  Show Profile
So glad you like everything Debbie! This was such a fun swap. I love crows too and ravens.
I found the tissue paper at a little shop here. It is a small place run by a sweet lady. She runs the shop to have something to do in retirement she says.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2019 :  08:41:03 AM  Show Profile
Pam,
Thank you so much for the Aloha gifts. They are stunning. Smells so much like when we go to the beach. Thank you very much. It was a nice gift to come home to after surgery.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014 & January 2019
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2019 :  11:45:44 AM  Show Profile
Lenora! Your package is on its way! I mailed it today. Sorry that I'm running behind.

Joyce! Thank you so much for my tea and book. I can't wait to try the roasted dandelion root tea.

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2019 :  09:21:59 AM  Show Profile
RoDonna, got my package today. I love it all. It looks like it will work as front porch entertainment also. I'm planning ok ng on planting peas and lettuce on Monday. Hope you have a great spring. Thanks again, I love peppermint tea in the evenings.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Bust Cabin Fever Swap-partners posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page