Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 The Easter Kitchen Traditions- Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic The Easter Kitchen Traditions- Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 2

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2019 :  12:45:27 PM  Show Profile
Debbie,

The postman just delivered me the most wonderful package. I was recently diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism, which is a blood clot in my lungs. This thing has been taking me for a loop. I've been through a few other things but nothing has bothered me like this has. Your package truly made my day. The soap and the lotion smell amazing. I love the chicken hand towel and the little spatulas are adorable! I love the Colorado oven mitt, it's so cute!! The straws will come in handy and I love, and I do mean love the Goose Berry cookbook. I'm going to hang the chicken dish towel in my kitchen and no one is going to be allowed to use it! It's way too cute. Thank you so much for being so generous. You brought a ray of sunshine into a dreary day and put a huge smile on my face. I truly love everything that you sent me.

love and hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1412 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1412 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2019 :  2:40:58 PM  Show Profile
Julie ,
Thank you so much for the wonderful spring homemade potholders and dishtowel. Oh how I love them . I have used them this week already.

Thanks Again
Ruthie Ann

Farmgirl sister#4072

Edited by - ruthie218 on Apr 18 2019 2:58:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2019 :  10:33:11 AM  Show Profile
Oh Marcy I am so sorry to hear that you have a lung embolism and other medical things going on. Everything hits you all at once.
But, I am so glad you got you package and it lifted your spirits. I really did have so much fun shopping for you , it had been awhile since we were swap partners.
Please get better soon, and know that I am thinking of you and sending prayers.
Winnie, thank you once again for a fun swap.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic The Easter Kitchen Traditions- Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page