Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Vintage Book Junk Journal Swap! ** PARTNERS **
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Vintage Book Junk Journal Swap! ** PARTNERS ** Next Topic
Page: of 3

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2656 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2656 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2019 :  9:58:19 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marilyn, Debi attached a ribbon on random pages, just on the edge horizontally leaving the ribbons to dangle off that way! Was so pretty and creative, I've not see that before and love it! I'll try and post a picture tomorrow!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2656 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2656 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2019 :  10:01:03 PM  Show Profile
Debbie L! Would love love love to have you join the next swap! There is no right or wrong way to junk journal! They are all beautiful in my opinion!

Marlee and Patsy, pretty, pretty, pretty!!! Thank you for posting pictures!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2019 :  1:00:48 PM  Show Profile
April you are the master junk journal maker. Even though I journaled in the Autumn smash book that you made last fall, it is still so pretty. It is in the bedroom right now, but in a month or so I will put it on display in my living room once more. I love, love, love it. Thank you again.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2019 :  1:05:45 PM  Show Profile
One of my favorite things to do is watch you tube videos. Gardening, homesteading, forraging, making embellishments and junk journaling! My tv is old, has a green stripe down the left hand side of the screen and has been turned on once this year.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2656 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2656 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2019 :  5:12:45 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Marilyn, you are far too kind - I'm hardly the master junk journal maker, I'm still learning with each one and am deeply inspired by each one posted here in this forum made by all of you! I've just recently started watching youtube for journal making as well, that's rather addicting! I am so happy you liked the Autumn smash book I created for you last fall, although filling the pages only makes one even more beautiful! I loved that you shared your loves and passions above with all of us - I find many times my boys turn on the tv only to leave the room - ugh! I despise the back ground noise and will change it to a music channel or even turn it off! Quiet & stillness soothe my soul so much! Although... I have a perfect vision of your old TV with the green line through it and honestly... it warms my heart with nostalgia! Have a lovely evening!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2019 :  5:41:59 PM  Show Profile
Have you watched any of the Australian girls? It is amazing to me how much lace, crochet, etc they use. I had a pretty good collection until my grand daughters asked to see it one Sunday after lunch. They were afraid it would be tossed out after I died, I was going through chemo. Well I'm still here ten years later. I have found some that they did not know I had.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2019 :  6:59:09 PM  Show Profile
Patsy I have to make a mention that I just love the red bag you sent me. I called it an apron and forgot to change it when I posted the pic and thank you. So I just want you to know. Already got stuff in it. A book, paper, pens. Tissue, a sewing kit, some band aids. It will be going in my car. Thank you again Patsy.

Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls

Hugs: Heaven's Ultimate
Good Sign
Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

692 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
692 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2019 :  07:38:55 AM  Show Profile
Marlee, Thanks again for your lovely junk journal. Couldn't find your tucks. They are scattered with some of my stuff.

Hugs,

Patsy
Farmgirl 4678

Leave room in your garden for the fairies to dance.
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2656 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2656 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2019 :  08:16:35 AM  Show Profile
Beautiful.journals ladies! I loved seeing all your ideas and creations! I hope you all enjoy filling all your pages!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Vintage Book Junk Journal Swap! ** PARTNERS ** Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page