Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Outpost
 Finally - Glamping with Gidget ~ Woo Hoo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Outpost: Previous Topic Finally - Glamping with Gidget ~ Woo Hoo Next Topic  

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2019 :  06:42:59 AM  Show Profile
Hi Farmgirls,

Hope you had a fun summer. We are on our last week as dd goes back to school soon. Finally, we got to go camping with Gidget. We went to a classic car and camper rally, spending four days there. It was so nice - four days with my family relaxing and spending fun time with camper friends. Thought you would like to see a pic from the rally. Big turnout - fun day. We had a HUGE thunderstorm the last evening, but it was okay. Once the “stuff” and awning was put away, we enjoyed family time watching the lightning and enjoying the rain from inside the camper. It was a great family vacation.

The rally was fun, and we got to talk to someone who used to work at the factory where our camper was made in 1966!

Grace aka “katmom” made the adorable bunting inside by the bed. It is so so adorable. I love that it is made with MJF fabric and yo yos! Grace is the best!

My goal was family memories, and these four days were some of the best. I love the last pic - dd and dh look so happy!

Anyone else go glamping recently? Share!

Farmgirl Hugs,
Nicole
Farmgirl Sister #1155
Suburban Farmgirl Blogger
Chapter Leader, CT Simpler Life Sisters
Farmgirl of the Month, Jan. 2013

Suburban Farmgirl Blog
http://sfgblog.maryjanesfarm.org/

www.facebook.com/suburbanfarmgirlblogger

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

16961 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
16961 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2019 :  9:17:39 PM  Show Profile
Yep,, getting in the last few days of 'Summer Glamping'...
My DH , pup Ginger and I had a relaxing time camping with friends that we made here at the campground.
We got a light rain in the wee hours of the night,, forgot to close the bathroom vent...lol! of well.. no damage.

My favorite thing to cook while camping... bacon.. 'cuz I cook it outside and don't have to worry about the grease splatter...
In fact I cook most everything outside...
I got some relaxing time, crocheting,,, DH got caught up on Suduko and Ginger got caught up on her naps!

Nicole, Glad you enjoyed your time in your lil playhouse on wheels
Glamp On!

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Aug 25 2019 9:19:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2019 :  10:54:53 PM  Show Profile
Cool rig Nicole. Glad you and Grace got a chance to go.

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2019 :  3:09:42 PM  Show Profile
Nicole, your little adventure sounds so fun! I'm glad to hear you and your family were able to get away before school starts. Even though my boys start preschool tomorrow I'm hoping we can squeeze in a trip while the weather is still warm. It's amazing how quickly the summer went and I'm just not ready to let go. It should still be summer a little bit longer!

Happy to hear you had such a great time too Grace! I think Ginger has it made! If only I could catch up on my naps lol!

Krista
Go to Top of Page
  Outpost: Previous Topic Finally - Glamping with Gidget ~ Woo Hoo Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page