Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas Stuffed Stocking Swap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Stuffed Stocking Swap Next Topic
Page: of 4

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2019 :  07:36:56 AM  Show Profile
Winnie I have yours as well and from what I hear from the elf hot line, Santa is looking for a little trip to a warmer climate for a few days before the big trip, he promised to stop by and pick up a package for a very special lady to take with.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2019 :  08:32:41 AM  Show Profile
Hey BeccaLou, I sent my address in an email. Let me know if you got it.

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

There's no place like home!
Dorothy Gale

Nature speaks in symbols and in signs.
John Greenleaf Whittier
Go to Top of Page

Beccalou
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Rebecca
Gainesville Florida
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2019 :  05:00:54 AM  Show Profile
Hi there Audra Rose, got the email- but unable to answer from my system , so sent answer thru MJ email. hopefully you get it.

Becca Lou
Sister # 6430

It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream
FGOTM NOV 2018
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6436 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6436 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2019 :  9:43:40 PM  Show Profile
Marcy, I am working on your package and it will go out next week.
Such a fun swap, thank you Peggy.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2019 :  5:47:55 PM  Show Profile
Beccalou, I got your address! I'll be looking for fabulous things this Saturday and will be sending out soon.

Farmgirl Sister #6754

Dorothy Gale

John Greenleaf Whittier
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2019 :  12:23:51 PM  Show Profile
I am HAPPY to see that everyone is connecting with their partner.

Love, Hugs and Christmas JOY,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
Aug 2018-Farmgirl of the Month

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9233 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9233 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2019 :  04:04:23 AM  Show Profile
Peggy the elves picked up your package on their way northwest and will be dropping it off on Thursday or Friday.
I hope you enjoy it.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2019 :  05:16:47 AM  Show Profile
Julie, the recent big snow front may have slowed down these “southern”Elves! I warned them to take their warmest gear, but when one of them left here, he was still wearing his flip flops and palm tree shirt! LOL!!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2019 :  06:19:46 AM  Show Profile
Well he is in for a chilly welcome Winnie. I better find an extra pair of the grandkids long Johns for him so they are ready when he gets here. I tell ya, good help is hard to find on the holidays isn't it. I I'll be looking for your package and you should have yours today or tomorrow, HO HO HO. Thank You Peggy for being our hostess, I always enjoy this swap.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2019 :  12:08:01 PM  Show Profile
You are so Welcome Julie...it is My Pleasure To Hostess this MOST FUN Christmas Swap!!!

Love, Hugs, and Christmas JOY,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2019 :  6:34:20 PM  Show Profile
I got your package today, Beccalou, but I hope you don't mind if I wait till Christmas eve to open it. Anticipation!
Your package is on the way.

Farmgirl Sister #6754

Dorothy Gale

John Greenleaf Whittier
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2019 :  06:38:13 AM  Show Profile
Julie, Santa and a few Elves arrived late yesterday to 65 degrees and sunny skies, They had their coats and hats off and that Santa was sporting a wide brimmed straw hat!! LOL!!! Compared to the North Pole, this was like a summer day for them. There was some mention of maybe going back home via a brief stop over at the Atlantic coast for a fried seafood platter and some sweet tea. Can anyone blame them??? When Dec. 24 arrives, they are on a schedule to beat all schedules so they should take advantage of this brief southern stop off so early in December. When I looked at weather.com this morning, the frigid polar air is headed downward bringing everyone a good blast of Arctic air over the next week. We might end up with some of it by middle to late next week. NO wonder Santa and Elves were taking in that warm florida sunshine while they could!! LOL!!!

Oh what a fantastic box of goodies they delivered to my door too!! Julie, you sure spoiled me with your creative and lovely wrapped packages. I do love my stocking made from an old quilt and feedback cloth! It is a perfect homespun, LogCabin, stocking. Here is what was wrapped inside and outside the stocking: gorgeous sock yarn, a handcrafted cloth gift bag with a jar of Julie's cranberry apple butter, spun local honey, N. Dakota handcrafted soap, lip balm, handmade washcloth, lavender bath bomb, woodsmoke soy melts, a primitive designed checked kitchen towel, fun little Christmas plaques, notebook and magnet, adorable Christmas charms that fit on a bracelet, and yummy flavored coffee beans. I immediately ground up the beans and made a cup and it was so mild and cinnamon/sweet in flavor. Great for the holidays!

Thank-you Julie for all of this wonderful and fun gifts! I will enjoy them all!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Beccalou
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Rebecca
Gainesville Florida
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2019 :  06:44:15 AM  Show Profile
Audra Rose, I dont mind at all. I was thinking to do the same

Becca Lou
Sister # 6430

It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream
FGOTM NOV 2018
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2019 :  07:23:00 AM  Show Profile
Winnie, what a BEAUTIFUL stocking and wonderful goodies.
Julie stunning job on stocking!

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014 & January 2019
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2019 :  10:20:57 AM  Show Profile
Winnie...I love the very primitive log style quilted Stocking and WOW...did you ever get Santa Spoiled!! Very Nice!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Love and Christmas Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9233 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9233 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  1:44:24 PM  Show Profile
Peggy did you receive your pkg? Tracking says it was delivered on Thursday I think.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  1:50:55 PM  Show Profile
Hi Denise...YES, it came yesterday right as I headed out to Teach Bible Study. I am not opening it until I get yours in the Mail. Your Stocking is stuffed and ready to go but I can't find a box
to fit it in. I'm so frustrated. So, I will let you know when yours is mailed out. The box you sent is too small for the stocking I'm sending or else I would just use yours. I am determined to
find something this weekend or I will just go to UPS and mail it all out.

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9233 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9233 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  2:21:37 PM  Show Profile
No worries I just wanted to make sure you actually did get it.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  3:28:59 PM  Show Profile

A big red sleigh pulled into our driveway yesterday and the cutest elf in flip flops and a Hawaiian shirt wasted no time getting into the house and by the fire place, but he carried with him this most delightful package from sunny Florida. Winnie, I adore the cheery striped stocking and all the goodies you sent to fill it. The pancake mix from the roller mill in Nebraska and the maple syrup from one of your trips will be enjoyed on these cold North Dakota mornings. I loved the vintage jar with the pretty winter scene inside and the vintage postcard will be a much loved addition to my collection. The recipe for suet cakes will be tried for my feathered friends and I look forward to simmering the potpourri. The tea will be enjoyed in my new Christmas cup and the chocolate was sniffed out by my farm boy and he told me to tell you he loves you. Of course he says this about any farmgirl that includes chocolate in a package. Now I have saved the very best gift until last, the gorgeous fingerless gloves, a knit by Winnie original. I love them, they are the perfect length for my hands and I will treasure them. Thank You so much for everything Winnie. Mr elf left with much warmer clothes to finish off his trip to the North Pole, however he still had several oranges bulging out of a bag in the back seat of the sleigh, I think someone's tree got cleaned off on his way by.

Winnie, the charms in your package can also be used for stitch markers for knitting. I though some Christmas ones would be fun.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  3:33:52 PM  Show Profile
How Pretty and Delightful Julie!! That Striped Stocking is Adorable!! You Girls Outdid yourselves!! But then again you two know each other very well...which helps!

Hugs and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  3:34:54 PM  Show Profile
Denise...finally got your pkg out today! You should get it Monday or Tuesday!!!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  4:38:26 PM  Show Profile
Ho, Ho, Ho, Julie!! I am so happy to hear that Santa and Elf safely arrived yesterday with your package. I can hardly believe that the Elf didn't freeze to death! LOL!!! I thought maybe he would put back on some winter attire by the time he reached the Ohio state line. Thankfully you had a warm fire for him and a few extra warm clothes for the rest of the trip. Hehehe, I added those chocolates just for your Farmboy and hoped he would be closely watching( as our Farmboys somehow always seem to be free when a box of Farmgirl mail arrives!! LOL!!!!!) Now, this Florida Santa knows full well how our Farmboys, who always seem so interested, can't be left out at Christmas. Hmmmmmm, oranges bulging from the Elf bag you say??? I wonder if he snagged a few off of our orange tree in the front yard??? Even if he did, he was welcome because I know oranges are an oddity in a front yard for an Elf. Everyone on our street seems to have oranges and grapefruit in abundance this year. It was a great year!

I am delighted that you enjoyed the goodies I put together for you this year. I am only a beginner knitter, but I enjoy making fingerless gloves. For me, sometimes, I need my fingers to operate without the bulk of gloves. I loved being able to search for a vintage Christmas postcard too. I have a very small collection of them and enjoy looking at vintage stores every time they are located there. Thank-you again for being my swap partner and I hope you had some old fashioned fun opening up your stocking goodies and then enjoying them in the days to come!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6436 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6436 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2019 :  7:47:35 PM  Show Profile
Marcy, Marcy you sure did spoil me! All the wonderful gifts I received and the beautiful stocking! Did you make the Christmas pin cushion? It is so Sweet! Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks, are my favorite. And the Star Bucks Gift Card, wow, yummy! Just everything I love and will use it all.
Thank you so much and I too am happy we got to be partners again.

Your package goes out on Tuesday and I hope you love your gifts from me as much as I love yours!

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2019 :  11:27:21 PM  Show Profile
Debbie...looks like your Ms. Santa was very good to you indeed!

I hope everyone has connected with their Swap Partner and that you are staying in Communication.

I am saving my box to open once Denise's box arrives to her on Mon. or Tues.
And I am hoping everything arrived safely! I never trust packages not to get beat up in the Christmas
Mail On-slaught! And I must admit I am always shocked by the price of Postage every year. But not
enough to quit the fun!!!

Merry Christmas Month Ladies,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9233 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9233 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2019 :  06:56:05 AM  Show Profile
My box arrived Peggy. I think it cam Saturday but they put it in the garage so we didn't find it till today. You were so generous my friend. I will post pictures in a bit.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Stuffed Stocking Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page