Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 Hello Again, from Washington
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hello Again, from Washington Next Topic  

AFinkberry
True Blue Farmgirl

310 Posts

Ally
Kalama Washington
310 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2020 :  4:17:53 PM  Show Profile
Oh man, it's been so long since I was here last! So much has happened in my life. My hubby and I got pregnant again and moved to a five acre rental that was perfect for our now three boy family. Started a new job working in a bakery and enjoyed it until I was offered a job at a local Montessori school. I loved that job, but alas, was unable to stay due to another pregnancy, this time with twins (boys again!) Right before our due date, we had to move to a new town and now live with amazing views of the Columbia River and a quick walk into town but lack of space (surrounded by neighbors and no yard to speak of) for our family of 7! However, through all of this, I managed to continue reading the magazines. Well, here I am stuck in the house with (miraculously) time to sit and get reacquainted with all of you lovely ladies and return to the "farm" that is the most positive place on the internet! Renewed my magazine subscription and my sisterhood membership! Time to practice self care and get back into it! <3 <3 <3

Ally
Farmgirl Sister #5672

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." ~His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2020 :  4:55:30 PM  Show Profile
Ally! I look forward to getting to know you and welcome back! There is no happier and more comforting place than here! I think we all need to practice more self care, it's far too easy to get caught up in routine and forget to replenish our own souls... we matter too! PS! We have all boys on both sides of our families! We wouldn't change it for anything! Cheers to the son-shines in our lives!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6447 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6447 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2020 :  6:04:11 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ally, great to have you back.
Congratulations on the arrival of 3 more boys since you were here last.
All of us oldies are still here and we have some new additions as well. Lots of New Farmgirl Sisters, MaryJane has a growing family too.
Glad your back and we can get reacquainted.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado/Oregon
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”

Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6521 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6521 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2020 :  08:46:56 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back, Ally!! You are a busy Mom with twins but when you get some time to drop in, I look forward to how your life is going out there. Your new place with the view of the Columbia
River sounds great!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6809 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6809 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2020 :  08:48:01 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back Ally from northeast Texas. I'll be looking for you around the Farm.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015. & Feb 2019

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.

Go to Top of Page

Tchr66
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

Terri
Clarington Ohio
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2020 :  10:43:59 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ally,
Nice to meet you. I am sitting here in Ohio. I can see the Ohio River from our mailbox. I just finished with a Zoom meeting with my students. I have no children of my own. I often refer to my students as my children however.
I look forward to hearing more from WA. Be safe.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:15
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6693 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6693 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2020 :  12:34:31 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back Ally! Congratulations on your 3 new additions to your family. I bet you love every minute of it! I hope you get some time in your busy schedule to stop by and chat. Everyone deserves self care, especially you mamma! All the ladies here are wonderful and help me get a break from my hectic day! Hope to get to know you better!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17023 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17023 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2020 :  9:16:30 PM  Show Profile
Ally,,, welcome back.. enjoy being back and chatting and re-kindling your farmgal activities... or should I say,, mischief! lol!

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9242 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9242 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2020 :  05:34:41 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back Ally! I thought I recognized that screen name. So good to have you back. You have had lots going on. Congratulations on the three boys you've added to your family since you've been here. Such a blessing!
Look forward to your being here and sharing what you are up to now.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Janice
True Blue Farmgirl

191 Posts

Janice
Vancouver WA
USA
191 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2020 :  7:06:24 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Back Alley,
Wow you are one buzy Mama. God blessed me and my husband with only one son. He just turned 24 this month. Sound like life keep throwing you curve balls and you just keep changing and adapting. My hat goes off to you.

Janice Ferguson
Go to Top of Page

HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2020 :  05:41:28 AM  Show Profile
Big hugs from West Virginia! What a beautiful family and am so happy for you. Hope you post some pics of the fam.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis
Go to Top of Page

farmgirlnextdoor
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Sandy
FORT WORTH TX
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  8:12:37 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by AFinkberry

Oh man, it's been so long since I was here last! So much has happened in my life. My hubby and I got pregnant again and moved to a five acre rental that was perfect for our now three boy family. Started a new job working in a bakery and enjoyed it until I was offered a job at a local Montessori school. I loved that job, but alas, was unable to stay due to another pregnancy, this time with twins (boys again!) Right before our due date, we had to move to a new town and now live with amazing views of the Columbia River and a quick walk into town but lack of space (surrounded by neighbors and no yard to speak of) for our family of 7! However, through all of this, I managed to continue reading the magazines. Well, here I am stuck in the house with (miraculously) time to sit and get reacquainted with all of you lovely ladies and return to the "farm" that is the most positive place on the internet! Renewed my magazine subscription and my sisterhood membership! Time to practice self care and get back into it! <3 <3 <3

Ally
Farmgirl Sister #5672

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." ~His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Ally, I have only been here a week myself, so, for me, you're right on time!

Sandy
Farmgirl Sister #8063
http://www.thefarmgirlnextdoor.com
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4718 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4718 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2020 :  06:07:38 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back Ally! It is difficult to keep up with so much, hope you have time for yourself to enjoy the forum. Good luck on working on your merit badges. Stay healthy & sane!

Dawn in IL

Bloom, where you are planted.
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2020 :  09:07:28 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back, Ally. We missed you!

Sherone

Lean on me, when you're not strong, And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, For it won't be long, 'Til I'm gonna need, Somebody to lean on.

Farmgirl Sister #93

Our Blog

www.tinytaylorhomestead.wordpress.com

Our Etsy Shop

www.annapearlsattic.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2020 :  4:34:26 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Welcome back Ally!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

jmpiercy
True Blue Farmgirl

440 Posts

Joan
Lansing North Carolina
USA
440 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2020 :  7:14:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Ally, I am a new Farmgirl Sister for maybe 3 weeks. I live on the North Fork of the New River in Lansing, NC. We have about 250' on the river bank & into the river as we have floods and the sides of the river are constantly changing. I love sitting on the deck watching the river go by. You never know what kind of animal you are going to see go by. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Joan
Farmgirl Sister #8056

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth." - William W. Purkey

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phillippians 4:13
Go to Top of Page

VegiChik
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Sharon L
Gaylord MI
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2020 :  6:18:07 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back! I am fairly new so did not know you when you corresponded previously, but I can certainly understand your desire to rejoin your Farmgirl friends! Aren’t these gals great?!!!
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hello Again, from Washington Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page