JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2020 :  7:00:55 PM  Show Profile
So sorry . . . we get so attached to our fur babies. This poem has been around for awhile, but you need it now.
Big Hugs,
jean

The Rainbows Bridge Poem
RainbowBridge.com
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown..
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2020 :  8:58:30 PM  Show Profile
Thank you everybody. The vet's office sent a card and a paper cut out of his paw.

Marie
Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2020 :  9:24:25 PM  Show Profile
Awww the vet’s offices are so nice.

Take care Marie!

Hugs
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1480 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1480 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2020 :  11:01:00 AM  Show Profile

Hannah, thank you ever so much for the teas, recipe, mug rug and tea spoon! I can't wait to try the vanilla bean macron. I will definitely be enjoying some tea and scones this weekend. Thanks for being my swap partner.

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2678 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2678 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2020 :  3:22:01 PM  Show Profile
I still have my teas sitting here ready to mail to Beth when I hear from her... it appears she may have evacuated from the fires we've been having here Oregon according to another swap thread I saw... so, Darlene, please don't think I have ignored my partner - I haven't - I'm just waiting to hear from her!! If anyone does have her address, please let me know!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

AndreaPA
True Blue Farmgirl

527 Posts

Andrea
Factoryville PA
USA
527 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2020 :  11:55:42 AM  Show Profile
Finally posting a picture of the teas Sherry sent me. Isn't that card perfect? Love it!!

Andrea
Farmgirl# 8166
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic September Tea Swap PARTNERS Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page