JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2020 :  10:40:11 AM  Show Profile
I have discovered the most amazing juice machine and wanted to share it with you. If you suffer from arthritis or carpel tunnel -- or a broken wrist like Farmgirl Sunny58 in Alabama -- then check this juicer out. No pushing or twisting required. It does everything except cut the fruit in half. And it squeezes out every last drop of juice. It's a little pricey but well worth it if you have hand or wrist issues. www.vincihousewares.com . . . I thought my Limoncello making days were over . . . NOT

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2020 :  11:12:57 AM  Show Profile
Oooh, Jean! I will have to check that out! Fresh OJ is my favorite, especially in wintertime! And Limoncello is on my list to try to make this fall for Christmas gifts! Our sweet little old Italian neighbor moved last winter, and it's their family favorite! This will make things SO much easier! Thank you!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2020 :  12:53:15 PM  Show Profile
HA! Jean, how perfect and actually worth it!! We, especially Sarbear, love love fresh juice!! It will be nice as I am definitely overusing my good hand! Had to buy a copperfit wrist compression glove! Thanks for posting!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Fresh Orange Juice Anyone? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page