Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Berger Du Dord Wool Blend Yarn - taken
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Berger Du Dord Wool Blend Yarn - taken Next Topic  

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1254 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1254 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2020 :  07:50:29 AM  Show Profile
I have 7 skeins of beautiful Berger Du Nord yarn that I would like to trade for a different yarn. I am allergic to wool and this yarn, though absolutely beautiful and difficult to part with makes me feel like I could crawl out of my skin working with it. If anyone is interested in trading me for a cotton, silk or alpaca yarn (Or something else - I am open to offers) I would love to hear from you!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Edited by - mrssarahhall on Oct 21 2020 12:16:20 PM

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2020 :  10:02:09 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
That's beautiful yarn, Sarah, and if it wasn't a thin yarn I'd love to trade for it. I'm sure someone would love it.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
Terrell, TX

Farm girl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015 and April 2017

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Berger Du Dord Wool Blend Yarn - taken Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page