Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 10th Traveling Craft Box Swap Updated w/ Progress
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 10th Traveling Craft Box Swap Updated w/ Progress Next Topic
Page: of 6

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2021 :  3:52:25 PM  Show Profile
Looks like lots of goodies Jean. Have fun!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2021 :  5:05:13 PM  Show Profile
I am glad your enjoying it.
I sure did enjoy what I got and what I got rid of.

hugs
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2021 :  5:20:07 PM  Show Profile
I think we can definitely get another box going again if everyone is having fun. So glad it’s so full of crafty goodness for everyone.

Laura

Happy to be Farmgirl Sister #7286
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2021 :  5:43:55 PM  Show Profile
Sounds good.

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2021 :  6:07:42 PM  Show Profile
Okey dokey . . . . It's packed back up, labeled, taped and taped and taped, and ready to move on to HammahNik tomorrow. Hope you have as much fun with it as I did Nikki. Got some good stuff and refilled it with what I hope is more good stuff. Enjoy.
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2021 :  6:49:57 PM  Show Profile
I didn't take a lot, but I did snag some rubber stamps, a couple of books, a little mini-quilt kit and a bag of bottle caps. Now I'm thinking about a bottle cap swap. Google "what to do with bottle caps". There are a couple of awesome "18 Things to do with Bottle Caps" links that show some really cute ideas . . . just a thought. Anyway, I'm very happy with my haul.
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2021 :  7:01:39 PM  Show Profile
I have way more bottle caps. That one bag is all I could fit in the box.

Marie
Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Hammahsfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

154 Posts

Nik
Baldwinsville NY
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2021 :  12:14:15 PM  Show Profile
I recieved the Box today - I haven't opened it yet. I just finished teaching for the day and my grandson was all excited that there was a package at the door and he carried it in. He said, "Hammah you got a farmer lady package!!! - It is from your Farmer lady friends" He has to finish his art homework and read then I told him I will wait and he can open it with me. He did such a good job carrying it all the way in the house. We have snow today, and the cardinals have been playing around our feeders all morning. Fireplace has been running and trying to stay cozy! This will be a nice treat to explore tonight!

Hammah Nik

Hammahsfarm
Farmgirl # 8102

The little red hen asked her friends, "Who will help me plant the seeds ?" "Not I," barked the lazy dog . "Not I," purred the sleepy cat . "Not I," quacked the noisy yellow duck . "Then I will," said the little red hen .
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2021 :  12:27:30 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Nik, how special . . . I think there are lots of treasures in there that a creative little boy will love . . . maybe Hammah too. Have fun.
jean

. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

AndreaPA
True Blue Farmgirl

527 Posts

Andrea
Factoryville PA
USA
527 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2021 :  1:04:05 PM  Show Profile
I love that "farmer lady package"!
Last weekend I went to an antique market. I thought a lot of things were over-priced but I feel the same at the grocery store lately too. I saw a bag of bottle caps, it was a gallon size about 3/4 full. They wanted $25 for it. If we only knew! How many of those things did I throw in the garbage years ago?

Andrea
Farmgirl# 8166
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2021 :  4:06:36 PM  Show Profile
wow! Who knew bottle caps were worth that much!
Maybe depending what they have on them?
Such a fun box!

Hugs
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2021 :  4:24:36 PM  Show Profile
You gals are making me excited to get that box. Not long now!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2021 :  06:09:36 AM  Show Profile
Just checking in on everyone. How are you doing?

The sun is finally out down here in South Texas - we have power again and never lost our water thank goodness. This weekend, we will start dealing with our food in the freezers and fridges.

Hope everyone is well, safe and warm!

Laura

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2021 :  06:52:18 AM  Show Profile
Still have snow and the ice is starting to melt here. But the sun is out today.

Does anyone know where our box is at present?

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2021 :  07:37:47 AM  Show Profile
I was wondering where the box was!
Are e doing another one? :)

Have a safe day and stay warm and dry!
Love
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2021 :  07:50:42 AM  Show Profile
I think Niki still has it :) not sure if the weather adventures have delayed it.

Yes we are already prepping for the next one. I will coordinate but the box will start it’s adventure with Jean - I think she is already filling a box up for us. My plan was to start sign ups when the box was getting close to the end of its travels.

Laura

Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2021 :  09:35:10 AM  Show Profile
Oh, yes, indeedy do. I am filling another large Priority box. Think quilting, wood working, cross stitching, yarn arts, crafty tools and supplies, paper crafting, mail art, doll making. Oh my, I could go on and on. Something for everyone in this box. This is so much fun.
jean

. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2021 :  10:08:41 AM  Show Profile
This is excellent. I have just found a bunch of stuff I can put into the box. (More bottle caps anyone?)

Marie
Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

AndreaPA
True Blue Farmgirl

527 Posts

Andrea
Factoryville PA
USA
527 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2021 :  10:40:29 AM  Show Profile
Laura I am so glad to hear the sun is shining in Texas again! You must have been so happy when the power came back on.

Andrea
Farmgirl# 8166
Go to Top of Page

Hammahsfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

154 Posts

Nik
Baldwinsville NY
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2021 :  3:00:57 PM  Show Profile
I do still have the box - Sorry. My Husband has been on Overtime all week due to the weather and has been leaving around 2:00 AM and not getting back till almost 5:00 PM. He said he will take it to the Post for me Monday when he is off Call in - Shift for Plowing next week. Sorry for the Delay Everyone.

I would be up to do another Box! If that is what we are talking about!!!!

Niki

Hammah Nik

Hammahsfarm
Farmgirl # 8102

The little red hen asked her friends, "Who will help me plant the seeds ?" "Not I," barked the lazy dog . "Not I," purred the sleepy cat . "Not I," quacked the noisy yellow duck . "Then I will," said the little red hen .
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2021 :  3:04:05 PM  Show Profile
Niki,
I have the problem of getting to the PO too! Especially with this weather!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2021 :  3:04:20 PM  Show Profile
Sounds good to me and looking forward to it!

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Feb 22 2021 6:04:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

Hammahsfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

154 Posts

Nik
Baldwinsville NY
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2021 :  3:09:12 PM  Show Profile
I hate it... Between not leaving the house because of Covid and then the weather effecting those who I depend on to run errands for me - Last week was a Wash for me!
The Storm was not that Bad for Us as far as weather goes for us in Upstate/Central NY. We are pretty well prepped for winter storms here at my house and in our town. It just takes my Husband away longer from home for work plus he is the one who does the rounds to go around and check on all the family members.

Spring is coming though!!! I have been having dreams of Veggie Gardens and Flower beds, Butterflies and Bumble bees!!!

Niki

Hammah Nik

Hammahsfarm
Farmgirl # 8102

Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2021 :  3:10:19 PM  Show Profile
I've been going through some more old crafty boxes we had stored today and really found some treasures and sooooooooo much stuff. Oh my, those end of the sale boxes from the auctions I used to go to all the time really have turned up some wonderful things -- more than I'll use in my next two lifetimes, so I'm thrilled to be able to share. Only problem is I may need a bigger box. LOL.
jean

. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2021 :  3:12:06 PM  Show Profile
I'll be in for the next go round too! I keep sorting through.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 10th Traveling Craft Box Swap Updated w/ Progress Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page