Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Let the Good Times Roll *** PARTNERS POSTED ***
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Let the Good Times Roll *** PARTNERS POSTED *** Next Topic
Page: of 5

Hammahsfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

154 Posts

Nik
Baldwinsville NY
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2021 :  8:23:26 PM  Show Profile
Julie - I did Thank you!!! I guess you can't see it in the picture but I am wearing the earrings! My Granddaughter Bella- Bird confiscated the pom pom boa from me as soon as she got here! She is 7 months and was in awe of it all night. I have a feeling it will be a fav. dress up item of her's for years to come!!! Her big Brother Aiden who is almost three and then Cousin Lorenzo who is 6 each had to have a turn wearing it and leading the parade around the Living room! My Husband Found the Ring in The King Cake so He Crowned me Queen of Mardi Gras So I finally got is back as part of my Queen Costume! Lorenzo Decided This was so and as the oldest Grandchild his word is final in these things.

I am so glad you enjoyed your VooDoo Dolls. I so enjoyed making them. I filled them with wishes of Good Luck and Wishes of Heath and Prosperity.

Niki

Hammah Nik

Hammahsfarm
Farmgirl # 8102

The little red hen asked her friends, "Who will help me plant the seeds ?" "Not I," barked the lazy dog . "Not I," purred the sleepy cat . "Not I," quacked the noisy yellow duck . "Then I will," said the little red hen .
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2021 :  9:12:59 PM  Show Profile
How fun Niki that you and your family had a Mardi Gras party. And yes, your package arrived today --- just in time. Thank you so much for the fun stuff. Will try to get pix tomorrow. I made Jambalaya tonight and we just finished watching "The Big Easy" -- love that film. Thanks again for playing everyone -- it was fun, wasn't it?
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

2122 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
2122 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  1:43:36 PM  Show Profile
We enjoyed Mardi Gras with a big pot of gumbo that will probably last us several days. I didn't make crepes suzettes this year as twirling the cast iron fry pan has gotten impossible with my arthritic hand. I will have to train DH next year.

Judith

Happiness is Homemade
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  2:49:09 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
This was a great swap, Jean. And thank you for all the wonderful recipes.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
Terrell, TX

Farm girl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015 and April 2017

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  3:12:53 PM  Show Profile
So glad y'all liked this swap. It was sew much fun to do. Sorry Linda about not doing an Etoufee reciipe. I am allergic to crab and crawfish so haven't made it. I have several recipes for it in my Cajun cookbooks but didn't want to post anything I hadn't actually made myself.
I'm working on new Scrap Happy and Feed Sack swap ideas . . . watch for them . . . . coming soon.
Farmgirl hugs . . . and it's Lent now. So y'all be good, ya hear?
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  11:26:15 PM  Show Profile
What a fun swap Jean!

hugs
darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

2122 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
2122 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2021 :  11:15:59 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Jean for a fun swap. It even led to the Dotee doll swap. What fun!.

Judith

Happiness is Homemade
Go to Top of Page

GailMN
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Gail
Hutchinson Minnesota
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2021 :  2:28:26 PM  Show Profile  Send GailMN a Yahoo! Message
Thank you so much Darlene for all the goodies! I finally got my computer back in working order and am able to post pictures. I especially love the fleur de Lis painted on the rock, very special, my granddaughter will try and talk me out of the beanie bear, LOL. In late January I traveled from my home in Minnesota to Florida to help my Mom, she had been sheltering in place since March and was very lonely. We spent most of February getting her back on track with doctor appointments and getting her diabetes under control. To add to the issues my computer was misbehaving, fortunately a cousin that lives near my Mom is a techy geek and came over Wednesday night, diagnosed the problem, got a part and installed this morning. I am catching up! Darlene my apologies for the delay, I will have your "Let the Good Times Roll" package in the mail on Monday.
Gail

Farmgirl Sister #506
Aim high; shoot for the moon and if you miss it, grab a star.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2021 :  5:49:23 PM  Show Profile
I had forgotten what I sent you! I am glad you like your rock.
I am really glad you got your computer working again.
I would be lost without it.
Enjoy!

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

GailMN
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Gail
Hutchinson Minnesota
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2021 :  05:45:00 AM  Show Profile  Send GailMN a Yahoo! Message
Darlene - yes, I love the rock! I was lost without my computer, I could do some things but no posting of pics and the graphics was messed up. My cousin diagnosed and took my computer away overnight to replace something, we become so attached to our things.

Gail

Farmgirl Sister #506
Aim high; shoot for the moon and if you miss it, grab a star.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2021 :  07:15:41 AM  Show Profile
Yes we have Gail. It was nice of him and your back again, that is good!

Have a good day today!
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2021 :  09:30:19 AM  Show Profile
Here is my awesome package from Gail.
I am honored to receive all the beautiful things and love the heath bars.

Your tile painting is beautiful I will have to find a place to display it. That bag is awesome I will use it for when I travel for my surgeries
I love the little gnomes on the mat! So nice
! Thank you!
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2021 :  10:09:37 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Cute Mardi Gras stuff Darlene. Great job, Gail.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
Terrell, TX

Farm girl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015 and April 2017

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2021 :  12:12:11 PM  Show Profile
Thanks again Gail!

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2021 :  4:19:48 PM  Show Profile
That was a lot of fun and thank you again Gail!

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

jmpiercy
True Blue Farmgirl

436 Posts

Joan
Lansing North Carolina
USA
436 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2021 :  3:19:21 PM  Show Profile
Just beautiful, Gail!

Joan P.
Farmgirl Sister #8056

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth." - William W. Purkey

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phillippians 4:13
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Let the Good Times Roll *** PARTNERS POSTED *** Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page