Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Cabin Fever Reliever -- PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Cabin Fever Reliever -- PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 2

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6521 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6521 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2022 :  05:53:07 AM  Show Profile
Karen, I am happy that you enjoyed your cabin fever goodies! Have fun staying all snuggly while you have fun baking or crafting.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1418 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1418 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2022 :  7:24:07 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, Winnie!!! Your box was mailed on Tuesday, 1-25-22. Hopefully it will get to you soon. :)

Karen :)
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6448 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6448 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2022 :  2:50:22 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kelly, thank you so much for my Cabin Fever Package. We love to put puzzles together on rainy days. We have many rainy days this time of year. It is a wonderful autumn scene! Of course the wonderful purple yarn, my favorite and I love the purple/pink combo. I can make many projects with this yarn. Thank you again, happy we were partners. Hoping to get your package in the mail Monday or Tuesday.
Thank you Jean for being a great hostess.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
With Colorado on My Mind
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February 2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the Ocean.” Lord Byron”

When I am Old I Shall Wear Purple !!

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2022 :  10:42:13 AM  Show Profile
Marcy - your cabin fever relief is on it's way! Estimated delivery date is Thursday. We're due for some winter weather - ice and snow - so hopefully it'll beat the storm.

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2022 :  09:58:22 AM  Show Profile
Hi Heather,

Thank you! I will be looking for it. I sent your box out first thing this morning. You should hopefully get it on Friday or Saturday. Hope you like everything.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6521 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6521 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2022 :  4:29:56 PM  Show Profile
Karen, your package arrived this evening and WOW!!! OH my gosh, what a package of wonderful handcrafted goodies!! You are a true and talented artist!! The box had everything wrapped so special and fun. Check this out.

Next, I opened each package and this is what was inside.

Karen makes beautiful all occasion cards and gift tags. They are so cute and fun and I can't wait to use them!! She also added some pretty bookmarks which always come in handy because I always have more than one book going at the same time. She also made me a pretty mug rug for my desk which I will enjoy, a darling mini calendar and note pad holder, and this really cute charm hanger, which is laid out on the mug rug. Karen, I am going to attach it to my basket that I keep lots of my small sewing and crochet stuff in. It is an old Longaberger basket and this charm hanger will spice it up for sure! Then she painted me plaque with Hearts of Hope which I have been doing since the beginning of the year with weaving paper hearts for tucking in mail.

Thank-you Karen for such a delightful and fun swap box. You sure know how to spoil this Farmgirl! I am going to enjoy using everything!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6448 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6448 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2022 :  4:34:24 PM  Show Profile
What a special package Winnie and Karen. Karen everything looks perfect, very talented.
Isn’t it amazing how many Farmgirl sisters we have with all these wonderful talents.
Have a good evening everyone.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
With Colorado on My Mind

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2022 :  12:02:20 PM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful package from Marcy today!!!

The assortment of teas and peppermint hot chocolate won't last long :) The package of cardstock will be useful for many projects. I love the little purple book - did you make it? I have a couple idea of what to put in it. How did you know I was running low on recipe cards? The 2 recipe books look like they will become favorites very quickly. The yarn is beautiful! Most of my crochet projects go to others, but I'm going to have to make something special for myself this time :) The book of amigurumi patterns are adorable and will be a great way to use up some of my little balls of yarn. I think my nieces and nephews will love those projects. The spring fabric is very cheery! I already have ideas of a table runner, or maybe some placemats, and this is the year of the potholder LOL! The rug pattern is perfect! It's my goal this year to use up some of my fabric stash that seems to have been expanding when I wasn't looking. Rugs are a perfect solution. They'll make great gifts too! And that scarf!!!! I love the color and the pattern. Here's a closer look for everyone:

Thank you so much for a wonderful package Marcy. I think I'll go make a cup of hot chocolate and look through that recipe book. Sounds like a perfect way to spend a snowy afternoon. Now the question is - do I sew or crochet tomorrow...

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6448 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6448 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2022 :  6:06:11 PM  Show Profile
Kelly your box went out today, post office says you will have it by Monday. I sure had fun putting it together for you.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
With Colorado on My Mind

Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1418 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1418 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2022 :  6:46:26 PM  Show Profile
Winnie, I’m so glad you got your happy mail!! :)

Karen :)
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2022 :  06:30:13 AM  Show Profile
Hi Heather,

I am so glad that you liked everything. I got your box and I love everything. The apron is so pretty! Love the books-I can never have too many books no matter how many I have in my to read pile. Love the recipe books, so many different ones to try. The cow erasers are just about the cutest things I have ever seen. I literally squealed when I saw them. Love all the cow related things as well, they are so cute. The coloring book has me wanting to grab my pencils and start coloring, and the cross-stitch kit is so beautiful. I am working on two cross stitch projects now, but after seeing the kit, I just might have to start working on three! I am really looking forwards to stitching it. Thank you so very much for everything. You totally made my day. Oh, and the chocolates, I can't forget those!

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2022 :  08:11:37 AM  Show Profile
I'm so glad you liked everything Marcy. I never know if I should include the dairy stuff or not, but everyone seems to love the cows LOL!

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1411 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2022 :  1:25:15 PM  Show Profile
Jean - I received my cabin fever box today!! I was SO surprised....I was spoiled!!! I love it all and can't thank you enough :) I'm so excited to start on the quilt....everything was so beautifully wrapped, and my daughter and I had so much reading your little notes on each package and trying to guess what was inside before we opened it :) Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6448 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6448 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2022 :  1:28:44 PM  Show Profile
Such wonderful Cabin Fever packages.
Thank you Jean for being our Hostess.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
With Colorado on My Mind

Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2022 :  1:40:45 PM  Show Profile
Sew glad your package arrived safely Joyce. Eleven days from Idaho stateside to Prince Edward Island on the eastern coast of Canada. Not bad I'd say. I look forward to seeing your May Basket quilt come spring. Stay warm. Stay well.
hugs,
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2022 :  2:20:27 PM  Show Profile
Debbie
Thank you so much for my sweet box. A lovely purple dish cloth, lavender buds, beautiful folding hand fan, pretty pen set, note book, novel, magazines, candy and balm. A treasure trove of goodies. Thank you so very much.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014 & January 2019
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6448 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6448 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2022 :  2:22:55 PM  Show Profile
I am so happy it arrived safely Kelly and you are enjoying it. Have fun.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
With Colorado on My Mind

Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2022 :  3:59:39 PM  Show Profile
Hmmmmmmm, it must be magic. Yep. That's the only answer I can think of. I received a lovely Cabin Fever Reliever box today that came Priority Mail from Missouri. The lovely smelling contents included handmade soap, yummy treats and teas with a beautiful cup, a good book to read and a candle to read it by in case the lights go out. All these treasures were accompanied by a very sweet hand written note from my partner Joyce -- IN PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND CANADA !!!! How did she do that -- send from stateside? It must be magic. Everything is delightful, and I can't wait to read, "Things in a Jar" by Jess Kidd. I think I'll go make a cup of that tea and have a sweet treat and start that book right now. Thank you Joyce -- I love, love everything.

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1411 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2022 :  1:16:01 PM  Show Profile
Awww....I'm so happy you like it, Jean!! I had to creative with this pandemic closing our little island down recently :) Enjoy!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Cabin Fever Reliever -- PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page