Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Falling Leaves and Pumkins Please Swap. Partners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Falling Leaves and Pumkins Please Swap. Partners Next Topic
Page: of 3

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2022 :  12:43:02 PM  Show Profile
Yay, Beth, so happy it made it to you! Happy Fall!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1751 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1751 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2022 :  09:16:21 AM  Show Profile
Darlene thank you for fall rocks, material, fall mitt,ribbon, candle, pen,place mat,signs hello pumpkin, leaves are falling autumn is calling. Wow amazing swap. You are the best!

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2022 :  10:24:06 AM  Show Profile
I am glad you liked it!
Enjoy!
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2022 :  6:11:58 PM  Show Profile

Julie, Julie, Julie! You sure know how to get a farmsistwr in a fall mood! 98 degrees here today and the air as still as a statue!! Me and Tico enjoyed opening the box and unpacking such happy gifts! Tico enjoyed the crisp orange paper but oh I loved its contents! The hotpads, tea towel, little pumpkin tree, wooden pumpkin, teas, banner, leaf dish and candles and candyyyyy! All so much fun!! You definitely brought a smile to my face ! Enjoyed your postcard so much too! You must tell me about zazzle? HAPPY FALL Julie! Thank you for hosting!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2022 :  3:03:12 PM  Show Profile
Today, I got my mail delivered that was being held while we were on vacation. And Jean's Fall swap to me was there. Check out the cutest fall themed book she made me with a cloth pumpkin on top and inside it has this accordion of fall leaves with funny pumpkin grins on each panel. It is so cleaver and fun and I just love it!! There was also this really cute Peanuts tiny notebook with Charlie Brown and his pal in a basket of fall leaves. It is just adorable and I am not sure how Jean put it all together, but it sure is cute. In addition there were some fall leaf cutouts and a cute plain card I can also use for the future.

Thank-you Jean for such a gorgeous and creative booklet idea to celebrate Fall!! I will enjoy using everything!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

JennRap
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

Jennifer
Sonora CA
USA
165 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2022 :  6:01:50 PM  Show Profile
Joyce! Oh my! Thank you so much for the fall goodies! I absolutely love everything! The crochet pumpkin and leaves are adorable! The cute sign will go on my October tiered tray and I can always use more fabric! The table topper is adorable.
Thank you so much for your kindness! Happy Fall!

Jennifer Rapoza
California - Idaho bound in 2023! <3
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2022 :  6:12:30 PM  Show Profile
Such nice ideas for Fall!

This was fun!
Thanks
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Wanda Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

1116 Posts

Wanda
Murrells Inlet SC
USA
1116 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2022 :  6:23:13 PM  Show Profile

I received the cutest fall package from Karen this past week. A handcrafted plaid pumpkin that I love, a beautiful embossed pumpkin note card, and a notepad folio decorated with fall prints along with extra papers tucked into a pocket to make my own cards or tags. Also an assortment of tiny wood leaves and stickers to craft with, and a pretty seasonal plaque to hang in my house. Thank you Karen! Your paper creations are wonderful!

A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Farm Girl #3677
FGOTM August 2022
Go to Top of Page

Wanda Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

1116 Posts

Wanda
Murrells Inlet SC
USA
1116 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2022 :  07:34:42 AM  Show Profile

I received the cutest fall package from Karen this past week. A handcrafted plaid pumpkin that I love, a beautiful embossed pumpkin note card, and a notepad folio decorated with fall prints along with extra papers tucked into a pocket to make my own cards or tags. Also an assortment of tiny wood leaves and stickers to craft with, and a pretty seasonal plaque to hang in my house. Thank you Karen! Your paper creations are wonderful!

Farm Girl #3677
FGOTM August 2022
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2022 :  07:45:44 AM  Show Profile
Nice package Wanda and Karen! I love that pumpkin!
I really enjoyed this swap!
Such pretty packages to see!
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2022 :  3:13:11 PM  Show Profile
Jennifer, I received your fall leaves and pumpkins please package today, thank you! So sweet! My little berry wreath is hanging on my coat closet door, the beaded wood autumn tag is draped across my entry way lampshade. Loved the autumn junk journal tags and pockets, will surely use them as I've been addicted to junk journal for a few years now. The old truck that was on the little fall napkins you sent: my dream truck! :-) So, thank you! Happy Autumn to you!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

JennRap
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

Jennifer
Sonora CA
USA
165 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2022 :  8:11:03 PM  Show Profile
April, So glad it made it safely. Enjoy!

Jennifer Rapoza
California - Idaho bound in 2023! <3
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1409 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1409 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2022 :  10:43:33 AM  Show Profile
Sherry - I received your box today! Thank you for everything. It was the box that kept giving....I love the little napkin holder for my purse. The soap smells delicious! I also really liked the pumpkin - did you make it? I've been wanting more knickknacks to decorate my home with, so this was perfect. I also love the wooden leaves - they will be perfect on my Thanksgiving Tree (which is up already as our Thanksgiving is Monday!). I've been looking for fall-themed napkins in the size you sent me for our little Air BnB Cottage - so I was thrilled that you sent some to me! Now I can put half in there for the fall season - and enjoy the other half myself :) Thank you again!! I really appreciate it.

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2022 :  11:11:35 AM  Show Profile

I found this shirt in my drawer this morning so thought it would work on this swap page.
Happy a Fall everyone!
Love and hugs

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1751 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1751 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2022 :  1:57:04 PM  Show Profile
Love the t-shirt Darlene

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

Wanda Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

1116 Posts

Wanda
Murrells Inlet SC
USA
1116 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2022 :  3:32:13 PM  Show Profile
I love your shirt Darlene!!

Farm Girl #3677
FGOTM August 2022
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2022 :  5:42:59 PM  Show Profile
So cute Darlene!

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014 & January 2019
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2022 :  7:36:25 PM  Show Profile
Thank you! I had a hard time doing the selfie!

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Falling Leaves and Pumkins Please Swap. Partners Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page