Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Reading Room
 Farm Girl Meditations NEW BOOK!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Reading Room: Previous Topic Farm Girl Meditations NEW BOOK! Next Topic  

Holly Love King
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Holly
LEWISBURG Tennessee
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2022 :  6:29:31 PM  Show Profile

This book has one main reason:
To help you love the life you live.

From stories to read, pages to journal and color, or songs to sing, this is a hands-on meditation, Farm Girl kind of ride.

So slow down. Turn off your cell phone. Take three cleansing breaths. Enough of caring for the rest of the world. This is the place where you get to deeply love the Farm Girl within you.

Saddle up sister. We're headed for a good time.

Hi Farm Girl Sisters!

My name is Holly and I have written and self-published a little book I just know you're gonna love! It would be my greatest joy for you to take a minute out of your busy Holiday season and check it out on Amazon, my website hollyloveking.com or my Instagram page @farmgirlmeditations

My Instagram page is where I share the true behind-the-scenes look at how this book came to be, but I'll let you know here too. It was all thanks to my mom subscribing me to Mary Jane's Farm Magazine after I bought a little fixer-upper on 5 whole acres in the country back in 2018! By 2020, I had submitted my first story to the KIT section and been published, and well, the rest is history!

I am hosting an online book club beginning January 1, 2023 that I would LOVE for you to be a part of! And we will conclude the book club with a Farm Girl Book Bash at Rory Feek's Homestead Hall in Columbia, TN where we'll serve my Grandmommy's biscuits & chocolate gravy (a story from the book) and I'm sure at some point sing "Country Roads" (another story from the book).

Come join the Farm Girl Meditaiton fun and saddle up for a new year, new you, and new Farm Girl FRIENDS! I can't wait to connect with you and get to know you better!

Happy Holidays and a big Farm Girl hug :)

Holly Love King
  Reading Room: Previous Topic Farm Girl Meditations NEW BOOK! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page