Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Parenting & Farm Kids
 About Marraige Counseling
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic About Marraige Counseling Next Topic  

savycarmen
Farmgirl in Training

49 Posts

Carmen
salkum Washington
USA
49 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2023 :  3:50:23 PM  Show Profile
Well, it's been very interesting to be going back to marriage counseling. I was very nervous, but I did it. I am married to a man who asked if we could go to counseling. I have to admit I was ready to leave this man. For two and a half years. He's been very angry. I didn't think I could handle it. I had already been in a marriage years ago. That didn't work out. Oh, we did do lots of marriage counseling through our church and other options too. I just wanted to not be in the same life I've been in before. I married this husband because he said and acted at the time that he was a believer in Yeshua. But after his momma died. He became so angry and attacked my son emotionally and me too. It became too hard to live in. So here we are in marriage counseling. It was his suggestion. I said OK let's give it a try. Like I said before it's been interesting. He's not as angry anymore. But I lost total trust. I am trusting Yeshua/Jesus all the way. And I don't want to give up. I am still very Leary. I will keep praying and trusting my savior every step. As I walk in the counseling sessions. I cast all my care to Yeshua.

SavyCarmie

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2023 :  04:26:15 AM  Show Profile
Carmen, I am so sorry for all you have endured and nd the betrayal you feel. I will pray for you and your family.
And remember - For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Stay faithful.

Vanessa
Farmgirl Sister #6754
Go to Top of Page

savycarmen
Farmgirl in Training

49 Posts

Carmen
salkum Washington
USA
49 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2023 :  1:12:51 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for responding and for your prayers. I appreciate all of them right now. May Yeshua bless you too.

SavyCarmie
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2023 :  3:28:35 PM  Show Profile
Sending prayers your way, Carmen, that you both find your way back together and that he finds a positive and helpful way to manage his grief. Grief can be so ugly and so painful. Hugs.

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic About Marraige Counseling Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page