True Blue Farmgirl

1191 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1191 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2014 :  3:54:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Girls,
I just started a fire in my wood stove and sat down with my crocheting, but I need some company. I hope you will all join me and share your day, week or even just stop by to tell us a funny story. I have the teapot on the stove and it is starting to whistle. Would anyone like a cup of mint tea or maybe a cup of hot cocoa. It sure helps to warm me up with the way that wind is howling outside. I made a triple batch of chocolate chip cookies today so hurry and grab one before Keith snatches the plate clean. He has never met a cookie he doesn't like.

We are going on an adventure this weekend. Ice fishing with my sons and grandsons. I love to fish, but this will be my first time on the ice, the boys tell me it is safe and I know there is 24" of ice between me and the water, but it is not helping much. My sons are already at the resort and my youngest son just called me to tell me if I need to get ahold of him call my grandsons phone. Seems he dropped his phone down the hole and it is at the bottom of the lake. Shouldn't laugh, but I can just hear the ribbing he is going to get when everyone hears this story, rates right up there with the day he shot the screen of his laptop with his pellet gun. Remind me to tell you that one too. Might be the catch of the day if they get it back. I am hoping to bring home lots of fish for the freezer and maybe have a fish fry Sunday night in our cabin, but just in case we get skunked I am taking hotdogs and buns.

Is anybody besides me getting excited for the winter Olympics? I love watching them.

I just love chatting by the fire and hope I always have company. Grab a lap quilt or one of those afghans on the couch and get cozy and just shove that lazy old cat out of the way, she loves stealing someone's warm spot when they get up. Bring your knitting, crocheting, embroidery or hand sewing or just bring your self and lets visit.

Hugs girls,
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado

Edited by - treelady on Oct 05 2014 07:42:16 AM

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

3811 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
3811 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2014 :  4:30:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Julie, I am sitting in my Rocking Chair that I rocked my 38 year old son in when he was born in front of my Wood Stove. I am thinking of all my farmgirl sisters in the HenHouse wishing y'all were here with me just relaxing, enjoying a cup of tea, chatting and getting to know each other. So, since it is not possible to have all of you here with me, we can chat here at the Fireside and get to know each other better. I love knitting in front of my stove listening to oldies on the radio. Oh yes I sing, not well but I love to sing, and if know one is around I sing real loud, nothing like it, so now you know something about me that you did not know before.
I have a pork roast, potatoes, and carrots roasting in the oven, the house smells yummy! All I have left to do is cook my corn on the cob. We eat in about an hour if any of you want to stop by I always cook enough for an army.
Julie your weekend with your Sons and Grandsons ice fishing sounds wonderful, I love to fish and Colorado Rainbow Trout are my absolute favorite. You made me chuckle when you told us about your son dropping his phone in the hole, sounds like something I would do.
Well, back to my knitting, can you keep a secret girls? I am knitting a pair of socks for a special farmgirl Sister in the HH, of course they will not be finished for months, but by next winter my Sister will have her socks and her toes will be nice and toasty:-)
Until tomorrow and my next Fireside Chat entry, sleep well Chickies, I will dream of our next Fireside Chat Gathering and the fun we will have.

Hugs,
Debbie

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

"BE KIND TO PEOPLE BECAUSE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW IS ENGAGED IN REALLY TOUGH BATTLES."

www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique

http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Jan 24 2014 4:31:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
871 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2014 :  6:47:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am about ready for bed! I'm typing with one finger on my tablet because its warmer in this room than where the computer is ! Choices! Lol! We don't have a fire inour wood stove tonight, so we aren't as warm and cozy as ya'll are.
It was 5 degrees here this morning, supposed to have snow fluries in the morning. I want to do some sewing tomorrow, have a couple projects calling for me.
I really enjoyed reading your Fireside Chat!
I'll talk to you soon!
Big hugs
Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1247 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1247 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2014 :  7:30:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Evening Ruth, Debbie and Julie, I'm trying to download a new book to my Nook and not having much luck. Been doing a little hand sewing. Making heart shape bowl fillers. Julie I made chocolate chip cookies this morning too. My sister-in-law and nephew were leaving for a trip this morning so I baked cookies for them to take with them. Busy day so just trying to enjoy a relaxing evening. Take care everyone will visit with everyone later.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1191 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1191 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2014 :  8:09:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Debbie, I love to sing along to the radio to, silly songs with the grands or as loud as I can in the car. My kids always used to tell me "mom, please sing tenor, ten or eleven miles away" good thing I love them anyway. I swear I am going to dig out that sock loom and figure out how to make socks. Might not be this winter, the days seem to fly by right now, but there's always next year.

Ruth you come sit by my fire anytime to need to warm up. What do you have in mind to sew?

Sherry, what a sweetie to make cookies for your sister-in-law and nephew.

I finished a dishcloth earlier to put in a Valentine package. Think I will take my crocheting along to work on in the ice house, want to make a few more goodies to add to my package.

The fire is dying down and my bed is calling my name.

See you all tomorrow.

Hugs
Julie

Max Lucado

Edited by - treelady on Jan 24 2014 8:10:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9227 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9227 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2014 :  03:41:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning all,

Well I missed the visit last night but I am up and enjoying my very early morning in the quiet and in front of the stove. I had to get up to stoke it and get it toasty in here before everyone is up and gets moving. Always enjoy the weekends with everyone home. Tea kettle is heating the water for my tea.

It has been so long since I have had time to do any hand work. I get all these great ideas and time seems to slip away from me. I still have a project that I have most all of the items I need to work on but now I need enough minutes together to get going on it.

I have to go Monday for jury duty selection. I really detest having to go there and sit for so long but I am going to take some hand work to do. It is supposed to snow again today and tomorrow night so I may not end up going at all.

Went out with three of the gals I used to work with. We had a nice visit. We haven't all been together for a couple of years. Went to the local Amish market here and had lunch, It was a nice time.

Debbie~ so glad to see you posting again.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend and we can making chatting by the fireside a regular visit!

hugs,
Denise~~
Farmgirl sister#43

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

3811 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
3811 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2014 :  07:41:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Morning to all my Sweet Chickies good to see all your post.
Yes, Denise I will I will participate in the FireSide Chat through Sunday, then that will be it for awhile with the surgery on Monday morning and in the nasty sling for the 8 weeks. Maybe in a wee or so I will be able to do some left hand one finger typing we will see.
Our woodstove is on 24/7 as it is our main source for heat, we have central heat but just love my woodstove and the ambience, I was raised in the sitting and we never had a fireplace or woodstove, so I am lovin' this.
We sat up a little library area to the right of the stove, where we put old classic books that we never seem to read. So, hubby and I decided to take and hour or so together on Sundays pull up or rocking chairs in front of the stove and start reading some of our old Classic books. It will be fun and spending quite time with my hubby is always so special. I could not imagine my life without the woodstove, it takes me back to Little House of the Prairie Days and a time when life was simpler but struggles were hard. I have added my Little House of the Prairie books in with our Classic so I can on cold winter days read about Laura and her family. Now, I tell you Chickies if I had my Little Cabin in the Woods I would never want, or need another thing. Our dream has always been to own a little log cabin, and I believe one day we will have it.
Well, it is time to get busy, need to finish up a few things before my Surgery Monday, want housework, laundry, ironing etc all caught up before I go.
Sherry, your chocolate chips cookies sound yummy, which I lived closer to you as I would snatch some up for myself:-)
Julie I finished a knitted loom hat and look forward to be able to make my dishcloths again.
Jury duty not my favorite thing to do either Denise, but we all have to do it at one time or the other right?
Ruth, as Julie said you are welcome at my house anytime also to sit in front of the woodstove have a cup of tea and just relax.
This is fun, thank you so much Julie for coming up with the Fireside Chat, I love being all comfy and cozy with all my Chickies.
Hugs,
Debbie

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

"BE KIND TO PEOPLE BECAUSE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW IS ENGAGED IN REALLY TOUGH BATTLES."

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1191 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1191 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2014 :  08:30:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good. Morning,
Packing coolers and bags this morning for our adventure. Just saw the weather for Monday, it's supposed to be -10. Being in a little house on a big chunk of ice is not where I want to be when it's that cold. I am taking 3 thermos' and lots of hot chocolate and tea. We are taking the old dog with us so will take her Sherpa bed so she will be a little warmer.

Debbie, I just love The Little House on the Prairie Books.

Oh Demise, I hate Jury duty too. I know it is our civic duty, but I always sit there watching the clock and thinking of all the things I could be doing at home.

Since I won't be back to my cozy fire until Monday evening, I will wish all of you a happy weekend now. Debbie, I will thinking of you Monday and keeping you in my prayers and of course will let everyone know how the surgery went when I get home. Hugs to all!

Julie

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

3811 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
3811 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2014 :  08:40:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will miss you Sweet Julie.
Have a fun, stay warm and safe trip, hang on to your cell phone:-)
Hugs,
Debbie

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9227 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9227 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2014 :  3:15:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Debbie~
I love the Little House books. I read them through every winter.

Our main source of heat is a huge wood furnace that is set up outside and water piped to the house which in turn heats the air through forced hot air. We just installed it this year. A big investment and I am hoping it pays off. However we don't have duct work in the back addition so we kept one of the two stoves that were in the house last year and it is in the family room.
Today I have just been staying in and watching movies with JT. We had another round of snow come through today and more expected tonight. So I am just hanging out being cozy and warm.
I have pineapple and bananas in the dehydrator. Smells wonderful in here. We are getting lots of eggs from the hens right now so we had some omelets for supper tonight. Nice easy meal. .
Will be thinking of you and praying for you Debbie.
Julie~ I hope you enjoy your weekend! Stay safe and warm!

hugs,
Denise~~
Farmgirl sister#43

www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6001 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6001 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2014 :  7:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh I love reading this Fire side chat, It feels like I am in the same room with you all, Thanks Julie for starting it. I may not say much but my heart is there with you all.

blessings
darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done.
Philippians 4:6

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

3811 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
3811 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2014 :  06:55:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Morning Chickies, this is my last post for a few days, oh how I will miss our fireside chats. But, I ask that all of you keep the home fires burning for me until my return.

I am a bit nervous and yes I will admit it scared about my surgery tomorrow, and as I sit in my rocker in front of the stove with the fire crackling and the sun coming up, deep in my heart I know all will go well and I will be fine. There is always fear of the unknown and yes pain, I have a very,
very low threshold for pain and it will be an issue for awhile but then hopefully the pain will be a lot less and not nearly as bad as the past year.

But, I will look forward to each of your posts and keeping warm with all of you.

Stay warm Julie, Sherry, Ruth, Denise and Darlene as well as my other chickies in the House, hope to see a post from each of you very soon. A way for us to connect and spend time with one another so far awhile, a very special time for me.

Hugs to each of you,
Debbie

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9227 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9227 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2014 :  1:24:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Debbie,
I will be praying for you.

hugs,
Denise~~
Farmgirl sister#43

www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6001 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6001 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2014 :  4:42:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me too Debbie!

Farmgirl # 4943

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

3811 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
3811 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2014 :  4:56:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts, it means so much.
Nite, Nite.
Hugs,
Debbie

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6001 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6001 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2014 :  7:14:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have a good sleep, Debbie our Mama Hen, remember we are here praying for you through all this and give it to God when you are getting prepped for the surgery. He will see you through this and keep you calm and comfortable, give the pain to him and don't forget to tell him thank you for everything, He has a purpose for everything.

Blessings and a good night sleep.

darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Carole
Champlain New York
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2014 :  9:11:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Julie, do keep warm when you go ice fishing. When I cross the lake Champlain bridge (connecting Vermont to New York) and see all theses people sitting on a plastic bucket next to their trucks, the wind is blowing across the frozen lake.... brrrrr! It's been a cold winter. Heck, the infrared lamp in the "girl's" coop has been on for most of the winter. We've been having minus weather at times with lots of wind.

No fire in the wood stove going tonight, although today's weather would certainly warrant!! I've been cooped up (with a break to taxi DD to the ice rink) in my sewing studio attempting to get some quilts/projects done for the shoppe. As I sewed along it occurred to me how someone looking from the outside would think how I must be crazy. Here I cut various large pieces of fabric into various tiny 1.5" squares/pieces and sew them back together again to make a 3.5" block. It reminds me of an article I had read on Edyta Sitar (Laundry Basket Quilts) a quilt and fabric designer from a Scandinavian country. She designs for Moda (same company as Mary Jane Butter). Anyway, she was explaining to her mother what she was doing with fabrics and her mother started to cry. She thought her daughter was so poor that she had to sew small pieces of fabrics back together again because she had no money to purchase fabrics. Yea, it can look crazy from the outside! lol But I enjoy it!

Okay, I best be getting ready for bed. It is 12:11 a.m. here. This is not an unusual bedtime for me. Thanks for the fireside chat. I'll miss you gals.

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com
http://www.fibrejunction.com
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1191 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1191 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2014 :  05:24:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Morning everyone,
Just got my fire going for the day, so stopped in for a minute to say hi. Carole I know exactly what you mean about strangers looking in. Hadn't thought about it that way, but people really would think your crazy cutting up yards of beautiful fabric and re sewing into little bits and pieces. But oh how I love what is created with them. Moda had so many beautiful lines of fabric. I have gone a little crazy with the Color Me Happy line right now. Perfect to make goodies for the grand daughters. Wish you wouldn't leave us Carole, you are so fun to have in the HH.

Ice Fishing was a blast, although we had to cut it short due to nasty weather moving in. My son is a rancher too, so those of us with many mouths to feed packed up and headed out early Sunday Morning. Took us 4 hours to make the 100 mile drive home due to ice and white out conditions in many places. It finally blew itself out last night. Now we are -17 with -46 wind chills. The fire has been going non stop. With the price of propane and shortages looming, I am really happy we have the stove. I am going to make a carrot cake in the crockpot today, new recipe so I hope it works. I also turned the heat down a few degrees and added a sweater and another pair of socks.

Have a wonderful day girls.

Hugs
Julie

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
871 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2014 :  08:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am just getting to sit down and have some hot chocolate. We are having soon here in the deep south and it is cold. It was about 17 last night, that is cold to u s. Sox came in yesterday slept under a blanket the rest of the day, went out last night though. He is on the hunt. Now I need to get caught on what everyone is talking about.
When I was young day took my sister and I ice fishing when the large creek froze over. It was fun. Momma didn't like it though. She said its to cold.
We have a stove also. I love it. I stay warm a lot better. The first year we were married we had a heating unit. I froze , I was used to a woodstove. We've had a woodstove after that first year. Yippee!

Well I am going to get up and get some things done. This is so much fun.
Can't wait for another chat by the fireplace!

Hugs Marlee
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
871 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2014 :  08:28:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Boy I need to check my spelling before I post.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

296 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
296 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2014 :  1:23:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK my tablet just ate my Fire side Chat. I will try again later when I calm down.

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6001 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6001 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2014 :  1:51:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate when that happens. So not nice of those tablets.

hugs
darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

169 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
169 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2014 :  3:27:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi ladies, it seems I'm alittle late to the party here, what a great idea!
I'ld love to join you at your fireside since we don't have one, did someone say
chocolate chip cookies? lol

I've never been ice fishing, although it's done here in town. I've always been
curious how the fish could possibly survive under the ice. My husband has explained it,
but it just seems like a little miracle.

This is usually our coldest time of the year, and I really feel for you ladies that
are getting our weather. It has been so warm here, it even hit 50 last week. Today it is 44.
Thankfully it is suppose to start getting colder. Thankfully you wonder? My fruit trees are
thawing out, which may mean another year without any fruit. When I realized this, my first thought was I could just buy some fruit if I wanted to. But I can't help thinking about
the pioneers trying to live off the land and having crops fail because of the weather. And going hungry.
Current day farmers are probably going to be hurting too.

Recently at a thrift store I found a Hawaiian quilt kit for a pillow or small wallhanging.
I've always admired applique and thought now might be the time to learn it. All was
included, all cut and basted for $3.50! So I've been working on it and have the applique
done, I've basted together the layers and I'm going to start quilting it!

I hope you all have a great day!
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
871 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2014 :  3:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Gals, It's been a very cold snowy day here in the North Georgia Mountains. Our roads are icy, so no one is going nowhere! Atlanta traffic has been horrible,, so happy we are retired and are all nestled here in North Georgia. All my grandkids (all adults) spent at least 3 hours trying to get home from work today, when they realized things were going to get really bad! I have two grandsons that are police officers, one has to work tonight, the other is off, lucky him! So I will be praying for Joshua as he is out protecting tonight!
i made some whole wheat bread today, actually having a piece with some decaf coffee while I type this :) did a little sewing today, and need to get back in there and finish up my little project.
We have a wood stove, but no fire tonight, sort of happy about that, because if we did, I wouldn't want to be in the back of our house in the sewing room!
Everyone stay warm, I think spring is coming - i sure hope so and soon ;0
hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9227 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9227 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2014 :  5:17:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good evening everyone!
Hope all is well and you are staying toasty warm. Some of our snow has melted and I am looking forward to some warmer temps, well warmer than now anyway, in February. We have 5 birthdays in the family this month so I am trying to get those taken care of so I won't be scrambling at the last minute.
My big project right now is going through my complete stash and getting rid of things. There is so much in this little sewing/craft/ office and I need to turn it back into a bedroom. Not sure what I will do with the furniture that is in here now but it has to go out. I dread getting into the closet and going through everything. It is hard for me to part with my crafty stuff but it has to be done. So onward and upward I go.
Mostly, I have been spending my days sorting and my evenings in the family room near the fire.
Hope you enjoyed your time ice fishing, Julie.
Carole, I hope you are not leaving us. Sounded like it from your last statement there.
Thinking of our Mama hen and hoping all is well with her.

hugs,
Denise~~
Farmgirl sister#43

www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1191 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1191 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2014 :  5:27:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Girls,
Peggy sometimes I want to throw my tablet out the window! Gets so frustrating.

Debbie your weather sounds like heaven right now, but hope your trees hold out to bud so you get fruit. I love being able to harvest fruit from our trees and bushes. Still have lots of apples in the barn to use up, they should last until the weather starts warming up.

Your bread sounds so yummy Ruth. It stayed cold and windy here all day. I had to go to town to the chiropractor and groceries. Hadn't went grocery shopping for about 3 weeks so it was time, but I hate carrying them in when it is that cold.

The tea kettle is whistling so time to make a cup of my favorite tea, wrap up in a blanket and snuggle in for the evening. I started a new dish towel last night so will stitch on that.

Hugs to all
Julie

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 25 Project Discussions: Previous Topic Fireside Chat Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page