rksmith
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Rachel
Clayton GA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2014 :  3:04:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some of the members have talked about sharing addresses (not posting them for the public eye). If everyone is ok with one person keeping up with addresses of those who are interested in sharing I don't mind volunteering for that position. That way, if one person has an address list, you wouldn't have to send it to everyone, but just to add yours and then receive the updated list, each time a member adds her address to the list an updated version would be sent to everyone on it. If not, that's cool too :D. I wouldn't mind having everyone's address (who is willing to share it) so that throughout the year I can send a card, note or some other surprise henmail. I think that'd be fun, kind of like the ROAK (not sure if that is still going on with the main forums or not). So anyone who would like to share addresses with me, please send them to me and I can send you mine back. If I read Mz. Daizy's post about the addresses correctly, I don't think I am overstepping, but if so just let me know Mz. Daizy.

Rachel
Farmgirl Sister #2753

True enlightenment is nothing but the nature of one's own self being fully realised-- His Holiness the Dali Lama

http://rachelsmithhhp.com

www.madameapothecary.com

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

74 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
74 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2014 :  06:30:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'll send my info to you-thx for volunteering to do this!

Farmgirl # 2139
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2014 :  4:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mz Rachel,

I here by dub you THE POOR HOUSE FARM GIRL ADDRESS KEEPER. PHFG members, please send your mailing address to Mz Rachel via email and she will send you an updated list with all you sisters addresses. If you do not want to make your address available to chapter members that is ok too. No one is pressuring you to send it but we would like to add you to our binders. I have your FARMGIRL chapter certificates to send out. I will do this from Mz Rachels list unless you don't want to be on that list. In which case you need to email your mailing address to me personally so I can send the certificate to you. Again, no pressure....either way is fine.

Thanks again Mz Rachel for committing to do this.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

PHR Farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

NixKat
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Kathleen
Moosup CT
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2014 :  10:02:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rachel, Any of us who are doing the quilt project are on the Quilter's List, giving you a head start. I sent out the newest additions a little while ago.
:)

Kathleen...... Farmgirl Sister #3447

http://hennypennyfarm.blogspot.com/
https://www.pinterest.com/Time2SewCTHome/
www.time-2-sew.com

Edited by - NixKat on Apr 08 2014 10:03:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

893 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
893 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2014 :  8:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Rachel! I sent you my address as I'd love to be on the list :) Joyce

Joyce Hein
Sister #6071

April 2016 Farmgirl of the Month
Go to Top of Page

rksmith
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Rachel
Clayton GA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2015 :  08:28:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am not at a place right now where I can keep up with addresses or even send out cards, etc like I had intended. Things have gotten a lot worse with my husband's health and our situation in general. If anyone else would like to take the reins on this, please feel free to do so.

Rachel
Farmgirl Sister #2753

True enlightenment is nothing but the nature of one's own self being fully realised-- His Holiness the Dali Lama

http://rachelsmithhhp.com

www.madameapothecary.com
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  6:38:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hay there,

I hope all are doing well. It appears to have been a rough year for several of us. But "chin up, Buttercup"...things will get better. I have been praying for all of you girls.

I will be doing the address list and sending it back to whom ever sends in their address. If you would like to share your address with THIS GROUP of Farmgirls......not all of MJF....then please send me your data. I will compile all them and make them available to the others. I will send you all an email with the addresses. My email is: phrdaizy@aol.com Also, if you want to add you Birthday and Date of Start for MJF that would be fun also add your Farmgirl number. I hope to get this together by mid October in case any Christmas cards need to be sent out.

Mz Rachel, please don't feel bad about having to give up this obligation. Its much more important to take care of your hubby and yourself.

Ok, Farmgirls....send me those addresses!!

PHR Farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2015 :  04:32:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Daizy,
I sent you may address etc. Hope everyone is doing ok!

Denise Ann
Go to Top of Page
  Member Bios:  Sharing addresses *idea* Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page