Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GoodMedicine Girls
 Bulletin Board
 GoodMedicine Girls Lending Library
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Bulletin Board: Previous Topic GoodMedicine Girls Lending Library Next Topic  

emilyrosebud
Farmgirl in Training

47 Posts

47 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2018 :  06:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of the many fun features of being a member of the Farmgirl Connection Chatroom, is Mary Jane's Farm Lending Library.If you are needing more information on something farm, craft or sewing related, OR if you are working on a merit badge that has a reading component, you can probably find the book you are looking for here:

http://maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=51

One of the many fun perks of being a member of OUR Farmgirl Chapter, is that we have been working to curate our very own Chapter Lending Library, and it is coming along quite nicely! Let's use this space to share what we currently have in our Chapter Lending Library, and where the book is currently "living." I know we currently have books scattered around, so I am only posting what I have in my possession right now. Please help me out by adding pics and locations of the books/materials you have that are or should be part of our Chapter's Lending Library. My personal goal as Hen Honcho of the online Henhouse is to gather all of the books/reading materials that are merit badge requirements, so any member of our Chapter has access to the reading material they need to earn any badge they want. Obviously, your local library is a fabulous resource as well! We will continue to grow this list, and eventually will be able to boast a pretty impressive collection!

I also have a selection of the most commonly used horticulture books for outdoor/indoor medicine growing. Reach out to me directly if you want to borrow any of these.

"The Book of (Holiday) Awesome" by Neil Pasricha - Emily Rose

"The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz - Emily Rose (I actually have the 4 book collection, if you are interested in any of his other books)

"The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin - Emily Rose

"SAS Survival Handbook" by John "Lofty" Wiseman - Emily Rose

"Ayurveda The Science of Self-Healing" by Dr. Vasant Lad - Emily Rose

"Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens" by Gail Damerow - Emily Rose

"Hiking Illinois" by Susan L. Post - Emily Rose

"1,519 All-Natural All-Amazing Gardening Secrets" by Readers Digest - Emily Rose

"60 Hikes within 60 Miles - St. Louis" by Steve Henry - Emily Rose

"The Astrologer's Handbook" by Julia Parker - Emily Rose

"1001 Full-Size Patterns Projects & Ideas" by Better Homes & Gardens - Emily Rose

"Nature Crafts for Kids" - Emily Rose

"Rosie O'Donnell's Crafty U" - Emily Rose

"Keepsake Transfer Collection" - Emily Rose

Past Issues of Mary Jane's Farm Magazine - Emily Rose

Past Issues of "Grit" Gardening Magazine - Emily Rose

Past Issues of "Mother Earth News" Gardening Magazine - Emily Rose

Past Issues of Mother Earth Living Magazine - Emily Rose

Past Issues of Magazines focusing on Mindfulness - Emily Rose
Shown here: "Mindful ways to Live your Life WELL in the Moment"

"Make way for the Positive Day! -Bob Marley"

Edited by - emilyrosebud on Nov 19 2018 09:09:09 AM
  Bulletin Board: Previous Topic GoodMedicine Girls Lending Library Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page