Edited by - levisgrammy on Oct 06 2021 3:08:34 PM

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4644 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4644 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2021 :  1:28:57 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I emailed Brian last night because I wasn't able to get into the main chatroom almost all day yesterday. He replied today that they were working on it and hoped it was an easy fix. I see it is fixed now.

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
FGOTM for August, 2015 and April, 2017
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9257 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9257 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2021 :  6:55:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was able to get on this evening. I thought maybe it was me but realized FB was down too.

Denise~~

Sister #43

"I am a bookaholic with no desire to be cured."

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6005 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6005 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2021 :  8:27:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There were several websites down as well as Facebook.

Darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done.
Philippians 4:6

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9257 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9257 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2021 :  02:53:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't know that as I wasn't on the computer until the afternoon but had only tried Facebook and the main forum. Wonder what happened?

Denise~~

Sister #43

www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

5777 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
5777 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2021 :  08:23:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello ladies, what happened on Monday and continued yesterday was just a taste of what is to come!
Within the next few days( according to the Intel that I've been reading ) the problems you have experienced will come to an end because our internet will be done away with.(if you are like me you have not enjoyed the censorship that you tube, twitter Facebook etc have used against us.) That will stop! WE WILL HAVE NEW INTERNET, IT IS READY TO GO. Seems like they call it StarLiitnk or something.
After 7 EBS (emergency broadcast system) messages our phones will not work either.
Your TVs will have only one program available. It will tell you about what has been going on in our evil world for forever...and we did not have a clue!
Now, do not hate the messenger....please...but they say that this "movie" will begin on Friday. A few of you know that I've said that before...but things happened and it got delayed. Supposedly on Friday we will be required to stay at home, sit down in front of our tv and begin to
watch the first 8 hour segment of the movie. That is followed by another 8 hours and another 8 hours. Or three 8 hour videos, run back to back for 24 hours. Then do overs for six more days! So I'm guessing, but when I must go to the potty or get a snack, cook a meal, etc...I suppose I can watch that part in one of the reruns. So it might be important to jot down those times.
Only essential workers will be allowed to drive to work( I suppose they will have their schedules altered so they can see the "movie too. Stores will be closed. Airplanes will be grounded and trains will not run. Truck drivers who are in delivery mode will be allowed to finish their routes and get home.
I have heard that when they announce this people will be told to go home, they should have three or four hours to get there.
Be sure you have kleenex, you will need them during parts off the video. Have some popcorn popped and snacks to fill your tummies...unless parts of the video make you queazy.
I think part one may begin with some " history", please pay attention it is very important and facinating. It is the parts of the video about the babies and children that may bring you to tears, thus the need for kleenex. In one part you will hear confessions by the evil ones. Perk walks, etc. I think you will also know more about the election in 2020 also.
By November 4th God should have all evil removed from this world.if

Texasgran

Edited by - TexasGran on Oct 06 2021 10:40:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

5777 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
5777 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2021 :  08:40:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday to my mother in heaven.

Texasgran
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

5777 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
5777 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2021 :  10:53:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yes...we will be returning to 1955 prices. NESARA/GESARA! We will not have a federal reserve or an irs...because they ( I will let you watch the "movie") I believe it will tell you why. We will have a flat rate sales tax if you purchase something brand new. That does not include foods or medicine. I think we will get into all of that in 2022! I'm so excited.

Also there is no COVID! Never was! Remember when I tried to tell you it was a bio weapon....way back at the beginning...well... It was and is a flu! But, because so many people ran down to get the shots, which were poison...they never were vaccines...many, many people have died. Please do not go and get the booster. PLEASE!

Texasgran
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4644 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4644 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2021 :  08:06:12 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess the main forum chat room is offline again haven't been able to check swaps for a couple days

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
True Blue Farmgirl

2650 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
2650 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2021 :  09:03:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I’m having the same problem, Linda

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
January 2020 FGOTM
"Well behaved women seldom make history"...
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

3460 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
3460 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2021 :  10:23:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The site is now up and fine at 1:20 EDT. Yay!!

Winnie Nielsen #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Girl of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9257 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9257 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2021 :  5:32:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This has been happening on and off the last few days. Brian is aware of it and will be keeping an eye on it I'm sure.

Denise~~

Sister #43

www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4644 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4644 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2021 :  07:40:34 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This site is SO large, maybe too large for all the current activity? Maybe they could Archive some of the really really old posts that have not been accessed in several years?

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

3460 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
3460 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2021 :  10:14:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thankfully that is a worry for someone who knows about storage and website safety and functioning. I have no idea how these things get fixed but there are larger and more complex sites than MJF so I feel certain, in the big scheme of things, it will be able to get properly fixed. But it might take a few try especially if they have to change software. When I worked at the hospitals, the departments were always having to get new software to handle the volumes of use and data storage. With new software, once they got the bugs ironed out, it really did work much smoother and even easier.

Winnie Nielsen #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Girl of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

1174 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
1174 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2021 :  11:18:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where I worked, everytime there was a new upgrade there were bugs to iron out. We got where we just expected it.

Judith

Happiness is Homemade
Go to Top of Page
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic main forum chatroom Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page