Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 NEWS!!! Official Farmgirl Logo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic NEWS!!! Official Farmgirl Logo Next Topic
Page: of 4

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2011 :  4:24:09 PM  Show Profile
in all of the shuffle of moving out and back in and school; i've lost my membership packet and my patch .....boooooo hoooooooooo

Farmgirl # 2139
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2011 :  8:10:56 PM  Show Profile
I attached my badge to a "broach" jewelry finding - I can attach it to a jeans jacket, a tote bag, a vest, or whatever I want because it is totally portable!

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands - You shall be happy and it shall be well with you. -Psalm 128.2
Visit my blog at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com [ or my homepage at http://home.earthlink.net/~brightmeadow
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4909 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4909 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2011 :  8:31:02 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, I love that idea!!!
Go to Top of Page

Sabrena Orr
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Sabrena
Olympia WA
USA
198 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  1:29:24 PM  Show Profile
Just officially joined the sisterhood and cannot wait to get started on the merit badges! whoo hoo!

Sabrena, Olympia
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  2:06:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Welcome Sabrena, You will love it here.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

Carol-Sue
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Carol-Sue
Odenton Maryland
USA
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2013 :  5:08:23 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Carol-Sue's MSN Messenger address
Hello,

I was wondering if you already quilt, crochet, knit, etc. if it was possible to earn Merit Badges?

Live Fully! Laugh Often! Love Much! Hope Always!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4909 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4909 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  11:56:08 AM  Show Profile
Carol-Sue, YES! go to All forums, and click on Earn Merit badge. It will give you all the information on each Badge and how to earn it. You can print it out with all instructions if you want to. There are also Pictures of Badges that have been earned under," Merit Badge Awardees." They are fun, you get a Certificate, for each badge earned(they so fun and pretty!) and a pattern to embroider your badge! Also you can email Brian Ogle for further instructions at MJF office. You will find it under the badge Info!

Connie
Imagine....#3392

Edited by - Killarney on Oct 02 2013 11:57:05 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic NEWS!!! Official Farmgirl Logo Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page