Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 My sisters Pin-art etsy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic My sisters Pin-art etsy Next Topic  

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2007 :  06:45:57 AM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
I am so blessed to be able to tell you about one of my little sisters. (little sisters grow into the most incredible women). She has an etsy and I asked her if it was okay to list it here on the site because her pins are sooo beautiful. www.HearthsideCottage.etsy.com I believe they still fall under the category of "hand-made"...she finds the images on all sorts of vintage papers and it's a great deal of work to clean up the images & prep everything for her awesome pins. Please take a look...they're all-around cute; if you get the chance to know my sister, you'll know they are painstakingly & lovingly made.
She is sooooo busy with her 2 young children, her leadership responsibilities with M.O.P.S., her wonderful husband and their very hectic lives, she just hasn't had the chance to sit down and register on the site herself...it'll happen, just not today. So I'm listing the etsy, knowing the farmgirls here will love her art.

Chandra

She considereth a field, and buyeth it; with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
Proverbs 31:16

Edited by - MasterGardener on Oct 27 2007 7:26:08 PM

Amie C.
True Blue Farmgirl

2099 Posts

Finger Lakes Region NY
2099 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2007 :  08:55:53 AM  Show Profile
Those pins are awesome! I love the vintage Halloween graphics. They are similar to the graphics a lot of people posting here have been using in their signatures recently.
Go to Top of Page

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2007 :  10:46:35 AM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for going and looking Amie. She tells me there will be Christmas pins and magnets available soon. Hope you'll give her site a gander again.

She considereth a field, and buyeth it; with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
Proverbs 31:16
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic My sisters Pin-art etsy Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page