Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  11:44:59 AM  Show Profile
Barbara Roberts, (Healthy Eating #2237) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an intermediate level BakeOver MakeOver badge.

"Tonight I brought over the second of two recipes that I had made to our Farm Girl Craft-in that we have on Thursday nights. This one was an apple pie Bake Over for dessert and, other than spilling the juice from it on the way over, it turned out great.

The girls loved the taste of it and the topping turned out to be awesome now that I know how to do it.

Actually, what I ended up doing is using the round silicon top that is used as a hot pad to lift the lid off of the pan that I use for the Bake Over. If I make the topping just slightly larger than the pad, it fits perfectly on top of the filling in the pan.

I can lift it up and turn it over to put the topping on the filling. No muss, no fuss, easy as pie. It tastes good too!

I typed out the recipes and brought them to the meeting to hand out to anyone who was interested in having them. So far, no one else has tried the Bake Overs, but I find that they are quick and satisfying to make."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  11:57:04 AM  Show Profile
Anita Geisler, (neeter302 #522) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level Going Green badge.

"I gradually discontinued using store bought cleaners and began making my own all-purpose cleaners, scrubbing cleaners, window cleaners etc. These can be purchased but the ingredients are so simple and inexpensive it just made more sense to make my own. These ingredients are always at hand so when I'm running low or out I don't have that panic that I've got to run out and buy them when they are so simple , quick and inexpensive to make myself. I quickly discovered since refilling bottles with my own homemade cleaners I'm not using as much plastic. I've recycled plastic, glass, and paper for many years, but purchasing less to begin with is a better way to go.
My mission statement is to become keenly aware of what I'm buying and using and how there is a direct consequence to what I bring into my home, how I maintain it, and how I spend my dollars. I'm nowhere near where I want to be but learning something new every day and excited to share with friends and family. Not all people are open to it but I'll continue to set an example. I too use to be set in my ways and didn't think I had "time" to do these things so I'm more than willing to help someone else who wants to be greener. This may seem like a small thing but has blossomed into a larger awareness that has carried over into other aspects of my life. It is my goal now to be as green as possible and to increasingly become more so.

Everything I tried worked great. My first attempt at dish liquid was just ok, but I didn't want to give up so I went to a hot process crockpot recipe that's fantastic. My husband is very onboard with what I'm doing and helps me with everything I try to do, so that has actually brought us closer with a common goal and we have a lot of fun experimenting with different recipes and methods. Instead of the Swiffer sheets I use to buy all the time I now place old socks or dish cloths on my Swiffer and wash/reuse them over and over, no more Swiffer sheets in the landfill. It has snowballed into efforts of using less water and electricity, using less hot water and making more things in general from scratch instead of store bought. I also make my own fruit/veggie wash now that works great."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  11:59:01 AM  Show Profile
Anita Geisler, (neeter302 #522) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an intermediate level Going Green badge.

"I have been making my own laundry detergent and bar soap for many years. We will never go back to store bought cleaning item and are learning to make our own personal items from scratch as well. I've now exanded into making my own fabric softener, dish liquid, fruit/veggie wash, shampoo and next we are making deoderant. Now I want to try to make everything I can, last week my daughter dropped her brand new container of bath salts scrub and the whole thing had to be thrown out. I made some for her and she loved it. It was so easy and inexpensive to make. So my original quest to do greener cleaning has expanded into other areas.

I love my laundry detergent and will never go back to store bought, I like my homemade fabric softener better and is considerably less expensive. My first attempt at dish liquid wasn't to my liking so I tried another and it's great. I've passed out samples to friend and family, I don't sell anything I make, I just do it for my family and friends. I'm drying more clothes on drying racks now and even hanging stuff on my kitchen chairs to dry. I'm considering doing some hand washing more often and using washer/dryer much less in general. I do still like to press things though and I feel it's becoming a lost art to iron these days. I've attached a photo of a few of the things I've made recently, I've been busy! I've already been asked to give a class on soapmaking and laundry soap at a local restaurant, and my local DAR chapter wants me to do a presentation at the next meeting. I'm so nervous !"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  12:02:07 PM  Show Profile
Anita Geisler, (neeter302 #522) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a beginner level Know Your Roots badge.

"I have always had an interest in family history stemming from tales passed down through the generations. Legends can be fascinating and our family has had it's share. Some people love to talk about it and some don't. I've questioned everybody about family history and have written down and researched a lot and love to share with whoever is interested. Unlike a rather unfriendly aunt who had information but refused to share with other family members. She bluntly told my mom "I've spent a lot of time and money finding out family history, do it yourself!"

I've learned quickly who to discuss with and who not. Some people fabricate and elaborate to make family history more dramatic. I'm responsible enough to put in the time and research to get to the truth before I repeat something that may not be true. Unfortunately some folks thrive on perpetuating misguided information to make themselves appear knowledgeable. This is very frustrating for me so I've learned a great deal in taking everything I'm told with a grain of salt so to speak until I have proof. Even names have been passed down incorrectly, ever since I was a child I heard of a great-great grandfather named Greenbriar Breeden. I spent many frustrating hours of research not being able to find any history on him at all, then I discovered his name was "Greenberry". Once I found that it opened up a whole avenue of information. So I guess the moral of the story is to put in the effort to confirm information is correct and true before passing it on ! Here is a picture of Greenberry, how excited I was the day I found it."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  12:04:26 PM  Show Profile
Anita Geisler, (neeter302 #522) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an intermediate level Know Your Roots badge.

"I have done much research for many years on Ancestry.com and have extensive family tree preserved there. I always did it just for a hobby and the excitement of finding new people and information is thrilling to me. I guess I just like to know "where I came from".

As a result of my research I discovered a Revolutionary was ancestor who was a Minute Man and that they knew George Washington personally. What a thrill to learn my ancestor grandmother would draw water for him from her well as he passed through their property with his troops. It was very satisfying to find unexpected information as well as dispelling untrue legends that had been passed down. I guess things get embellished down through the years, I have found truth to be much more exciting than rumor! As a result of my extensive research I've applied for membership in our local Daughter's of the American Revolution chapter. Here is a picture of my Revolutionary hero Benjamin Bebout."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  12:06:25 PM  Show Profile
Kristina Nelson, (FieldsofThyme #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an intermediate level Pay It Forward badge.

"I invited all of my chapter members (and their friends and families), to help our area food bank.

Together we collected:

Donated to the Food Pantry:
2 boxes of organic dry cereal
2 boxes of Annie’s boxed Mac n’ Cheese
2 boxes of jiffy cornbread mix
2 packages of regular maxi-pads
2 cans of peas
1 can of green beans
1 can of corn
2 boxes of spaghetti pasta
2 cans of spaghetti sauce
1 box pancake mix
1 box shredded wheat cereal
1 box nutty oat cereal
1 jar peanut butter
1 bottle of shampoo
1 bottle of conditioner
3 tubes of toothpaste
3 toothbrushes
6 cans of soup

Unfortunately, with so many folks in our area barely making ends meet, we were unable to collect any cash donations. Food banks in our state are being used even more than during the beginning of the recession."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  12:08:41 PM  Show Profile
Christina Marsden, (#4411) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level Crochet badge.

"I started with a pattern for a cute Bear Baby Blanket, I soon found that pattern was not accurate. I made up my own pattern for this blanket and also made a baby sweater to go with. I crocheted in the company of my daughter and husband, as I really don't have friends that hang out or get together. I'm not sure of the exact amount of hours, though I know it took at least 20+ hours to complete both of these.

I think the set of blanket and sweater turned out great. I was told my that everyone oohed and aahed over the set. I think it was just adorable and perfect for a new baby boy."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  12:19:02 PM  Show Profile
Mary Jane Duffel, (Madelena #3153) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Birds badge.

"I have loved birds all my life, and always find myself looking for ones I haven't seen before. I purchased several bird books and went to a birding state park this past Spring. There I participated in a bird watching field trip lead by park rangers. Since Texas is such a big state and many migratory species pass through, it is a bird lovers dream.

Although our group was not the quietest as we walked on the birding paths, I was able to catch a glimpse of a few birds to add to my list.
The Kiskadee, Green Jay, and Baltimore Oriole. WOW"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  12:21:29 PM  Show Profile
Ruth Ann Kutemeier, (Ruthie Ann #4072) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Sew Wonderful badge.

"How I earned this merit badge was by making a sewing kit for my daughter for her Christmas gift. I decorated a box using a collage method. I took a tea cup, a piece of material and made a circle, stitched the edges, added stuffing, finished stitching it and glued it in the cup, then placed it in the box.

It worked out well as I was working on my sewing skills. It was fun to go shopping to make and fill the sewing box. Happy sewing Miss Katy."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  12:27:55 PM  Show Profile
Ruth Ann Kutemeier, (Ruthie Ann #4072) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a beginner level Families Forever badge.

"Since January we have had a Saturday night game night where we played dice, cards and clue. We now have 3 families that join us for food, fun and fellowship.

It went well."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  12:30:04 PM  Show Profile
Denise Meister, (Denisemgm #1976) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a beginner level Public Service badge.

"I've been attending school board meetings when issues that are important to me come up.

I try to stay abreast of what is happening politically in my school district. I stay current with my state's politics, and most recently, the Presidential election.

With yesterday's vote, I have taken part in five elections. The former four elections concerned voting for school board members, county matters, governors, and a governor's recall vote.

It's fairly easy to get oneself to the voting station to vote.

However, sorting through the political ads or the potentially incomplete news reports takes a little effort to try to uncover the context of what was actually said or meant."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  12:31:46 PM  Show Profile
Kyla Hill, (HoneysuckleHill3 #4640) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level Shopping Green badge.

"I already had 7 reusable shopping bags but now I have 13! I got 1 from Lowes, 2 from Aldi's, 1 from family video, 1 from Joann's, and 1 from Michaels.

The one from Family Video is small but I love it... It is great for fruit and veggies that are not bagged or tend to roll. I love the look of the one from Joann's, very crafty and the bird is so cute! I now have some small, medium and large totes that will all serve nicely."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  12:33:11 PM  Show Profile
Colina Washburn, (rubyleesmom #3408) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Get It Together badge.

"To earn this badge, I rearranged my entire tupperware cabinet. I was amazed to find how many bowls I had with no lids and vice versa. I also went a step further while I was on my organizing spree and got nice little 3 drawer bins for my daughter's bathroom. Now her hair ties, dress up jewelry and play makeup are all separated and in their own little space.

So far it has been about a month and everything is still where it should be, nice and neat. It is so much nicer to be able to find things without having to dig through the chaos!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  12:35:30 PM  Show Profile
Jennifer Mackey, (Jen Mackey #4218) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level The Secret Life of Bess badge.

"I watched the trailer of Vanishing Bees. I have planted several bee friendly flowers/plants in my flower garden!! They are everywhere. I just finished the Secret Life of Bees last evening. What a beautiful book. It is one of the most delightful books I have read in a long time.

The trailer of Vanishing Bees is very interesting. It has me very interested in doing more searching on this issue. My flowers and plants were covered with bees until our recent cold snap. I know they will be back next spring. The Secret Life of Bees is a wonderful book. I have passed it on to a friend to read. I loved it. I think I may even read it again when my friend is finished with it."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  5:47:54 PM  Show Profile
Suzanne Holland, (suzanneh #3608) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Backyard Farmer badge.

"With the help of my four children and adoring husband, I have added to my happy home with Arthur(our New Hampshire Red Roo) and his beautiful harem consisting of New Hampshires, Barred Rocks, White Rocks, Buff Orph. Black SexLinks, Silver Lace Wynd. and Ameraucana. 13 chickens in all and the hens are laying eggs like crazy. We feed them Organic Feed and they free range in the afternoon.

My children helped me put out a sign on the post box stating we have "Fresh Eggs" and now we have regular buyers."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  5:54:53 PM  Show Profile
Suzanne Holland, (suzanneh #3608) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Get It Together badge.

"We recently built our Dream Home--a beautiful 2 story farm house. In the process we made sure we focused on the BIG kitchen and BIG pantry. I went through my containers and matched them up, updated to safe ones. Now everything is organized and labeled.

It is so nice having a place for everything and being organized. I know for sure that the things I have are made from safe materials."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  5:55:52 PM  Show Profile
Suzanne Holland, (suzanneh #3608) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an intermediate level Get It Together badge.

"My husband helped me make a list of everything I needed in our new BIG farm house kitchen. With plenty of storage both in the kitchen and in the huge walk in pantry,there was space to get what we needed. The shelves in the pantry go to the ceiling and there is a deep freeze, so we have made sure we have space for food and staples we need. We made sure too that we purchased all of the needed appliances like double oven and five burner gas cook top all the way to the small appliances that we store in the pantry when not in use. My favorite thing though is my 36" wide farm sink that helps me take care of lots of dishes.

When we were unpacking from our move, we went through everything very carefully and items that we had out grown or didn't use anymore we passed them along to people who could use them."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  5:57:12 PM  Show Profile
Suzanne Holland, (suzanneh #3608) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Icing on the Cake badge.

"Now this is something that I have been working on for years....35 to be exact.
When I was 11 my mom sat me down with the Wilton book and went through it with me. She made me practice each step until I got good at it. In high school I made a cake (wedding cake) for my final project in home ed.--I made an A+.
Through the years I have made everything from cakes to cup cakes to cookies using the techniques my mom help me learn.

I count this as one of my most happiest memories of my Mother and one the most useful things besides baking bread that she taught me. I am now passing it on to all four of my children."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  5:58:22 PM  Show Profile
Suzanne Holland, (suzanneh #3608) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an intermediate level Icing on the Cake badge.

"When my mother was teacher me to bake and cook she was also helping me build my own decorating kit. I started out small and as I learned new techniques I was allowed to get new tips and colors. I am doing the same thing with my daughters. They wanted to go out and buy everything all at once and I told them No. You will learn on my kit and as you learn you will expand your own kit that you will have forever.

My daughters and I are having fun and I am enjoying the memories. I have decorated many many birthday cakes through the years. Hundreds upon hundreds of decorated sugar cookies and cupcakes etc."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  5:59:43 PM  Show Profile
Suzanne Holland, (suzanneh #3608) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an expert level Icing on the Cake badge.

"I have entered my cakes in several contests here in West Feliciana and in Zachary. I have place both 1st and 2nd place. I have also given decorated cakes to my children's school for fun raisers and to our local Garden Club.

The thing I have enjoyed most is making decorated cupcakes for my kids to raise money at school."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  2:06:43 PM  Show Profile
Karla Reinhart, (karlee2147 #4476) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Bustin' Out badge.

"In realizing I was having significant food allergies especially gluten, my husband and I chose to start eating only organic.

Has been working well with my health condition greatly improved, shiny hair and overall feeling well."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  2:10:30 PM  Show Profile
Holli Herndon, (#4262) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an intermediate level Shopping Green badge.

"We spent a couple days researching how to make your own cleaners online. Once we found the right recipes we set out to the store and collected our ingredients. We had a wonderful time disposing of all our toxic cleaners and making our own. What I loved the most was that my two kids could do it with me without any fear. My son laughed so hard when the vinegar touched the baking soda. He promptly told his class all about it at school the next day.

It went really well. I have used the laundry detergent, general purpose cleaners and window cleaner and they all work great. It makes me feel safer in my home using them."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  2:11:49 PM  Show Profile
Melissa Warner-Talcott, (Melissa Warner-Talcott #3555) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner and intermediate level Birds badge.

"I am applying for both the Beginner and Intermediate levels for bird watching. I became fascinated with the birds in my area (South Western Michigan) in 2009 when I went camping and noticed a very unique bird that seemed to be watching us and circling our camping site. It fascinated me that this bird would do such a thing, so I began to research what kind of bird it was and found out it was a Great Crested Flycatcher. Although it is a common bird for our area I had never seen one before that trip and I have not yet since then. I continued to research birds in my area and now can ID just about any bird in the State of Michigan. So far my favorite bird is the Cedar Wax Wing and the Killdeer. I have made a wish list of birds that I want to find, some still on the list are the Common Nighthawk and the Eastern Meadowlark.

As I have begun to get better at bird identity I purchased a bird calling pen that reads barcodes, I have found this to be a great tool to use when bird watching. I can now call in different birds and watch their behaviors at my feeders and with other birds. I have been reading up on the time of year that certain birds are in our area, what they eat, their nesting types, and plumage. Each bird has such interesting habits. Friday, January 13th 2012, the first bad snow storm of the year, birds observed at my feeder in one sitting: Dark Eyed Junco, Black Capped Chickadee, Cardinal, White Breasted Nuthatch, Red-Bellied Woodpecker, Downy Woodpecker, House Finch, Blue Jay, Purple Finch, Common Redpoll, Crow, Tufted Titmouse and the American Goldfinch with winter plumage.

I Love it!!!!!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  2:13:37 PM  Show Profile
Kristina Nelson, (FieldsofThyme #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Know Your Food badge.

"I borrowed the book, "Animal, Vegetable, Mineral" from our local library, sprouted beans and watched our diet.

Here are 10 ways we incorporate fresh fruit into our diet:

1. Buy fresh pineapple (and other fresh organic fruit) and place in several lunch size containers for packed lunches
2. Buy organic grapes, and place in lunch size bags. I stored these in a bowl for snacking and lunch packings.
3. I have a basket on the counter to hold clementines, bananas and organic apples for snacks, baking and lunches.
4. I buy bags of organic apples, make applesauce and can it for snacks, and for baking (in place of oil).
5. I have been growing fresh fruits in our garden for the last 3 years – adding fresh, organic watermelon, cantaloupe and other melons.
6. I take any extra fresh melon and now make fruit leather for snacking and lunches.
7. I purchase a lot of bananas (or other fruit) when it is on sale, and dry them into “chips” for snacking, meals, and lunches.
8. I have fruit available for adding to breakfast meals, such as adding organic chopped apples to steel cut oats or to top waffles.
9. I am able to get fresh, organic pears from a family member now, and for the pears we have extra, I can them into jam. We enjoy this jam year round.
10. We added more raised beds to grow more strawberries. Eventually, we will have enough to can more strawberry jam with honey, more for snacking and baking, and for sides at meals.

I eliminate oil in baking recipes, by using my home canned organic applesauce. I stopped using non-stick spray also. Any recipes that I have, using artificial sweeteners, have been converted to organic sweeteners or organic sugar.

We can only locate mung beans and a mix of sprouting beans, but will continue to search out organic sources."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  2:14:35 PM  Show Profile
Kristina Nelson, (FieldsofThyme #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an intermediate level Know Your Food badge.

"We increased the amount of organic food over the last year. We also found ways to eliminate high fructose corn syrup. We don't eat very many desserts, but when we do, we use vegetables or fruit in them.

Over the summer, I canned taco sauce and ketchup. This eliminates high fructose corn syrup. I also buy organic, no-fructose corn syrup vanilla extract (until I learn to make my own). I also have been making homemade syrup using fresh blueberries, wild black raspberries etc. Next season I will make it with our home grown strawberries.

I have located healthier "dessert" recipes and have tried them - Beet Chocolate Cake, Banana-Zucchini brownies, and more.

We are not very close to any co-op, but have been looking at costs and locations (ones that meet our needs).

I have also borrowed the book "Omnivore's Dilemma from the local library."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page