Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  6:10:32 PM  Show Profile
Bea Campbell (quiltingbea, #2575) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Quilting Merit Badge!

“I made and machine quilted a baby quilt for my friends son, who had a baby boy on Feb 3rd. The colors were sage and brown. So I used fabrics I had on hand. The quilt came out pretty. I was not to crazy about the colors but that is what the mom wanted.

I worked on the baby quilt for a total of twenty four hours. I sew a few hours everyday after dinner during the week. After I got the top quilted and the binding sewed on. I hand sewed the binding while I watched TV. I get together with my friend Norma every Thursday to quilt, eat and catch up on things. We have been getting together for years. One week it's at my house and the other week it's at Norma's. Our husbands know never to plan anything on Thursdays cause that's our quilting night.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  6:16:37 PM  Show Profile
Kristina Nelson (FieldsofThyme, #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Weaving Merit Badge!

“I borrowed many books, on weaving, from our library. I haven't done any weaving since grade school, so this brought back memories. I made bookmarks using cardboard and scrap string, weaving scrap embroidery floss into it. They were gifted to my family members.

I also posted about it on my S.C.R.A.P. blogspot, and linked it to easy instructions for others to make them.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  6:27:44 PM  Show Profile
Loran Watkins (Loran, #2471) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert Level Blogging Merit Badge!

“I Read "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My topic is my life & world. This is the second blog I've done, but the first than combines all aspects of my life. The central focus is sewing, but my animals, my home and community fold right in. My first blog, retrodecosettings.com was done with Farmgirl Susan Kaar (#1584) where we featured a different table setting a day for a year. Everything we used we owned, from cloths to dishes to accessories.

I started the blog a few months ago, it was very basic. Since then I've incorporated things I've seen on other blogs that I've liked. It's still evolving and has it's own URL - loransworld.com. I was a guest contributor on Sew Weekly last year and participated in all 53 challenges. I moved my posts from that site over to loransworld a couple of months ago in the order that they were published. I am now on GirlGab.com.

I've not only learned how to add photos, but become pretty good with Photoshop. You can scroll through the photos, all are me. One of the rules of Sew Weekly was we had to photograph OUR creations on US, not models. It was intimidating but now I've got that model thing down! I now have friends in Melbourne, Wellington, Singapore, all over Europe, the United States and Canada. I know from the site map I've had readers check me out from Africa, China, the Middle East and South America. I'm participating in several sewing challenges in the next few weeks as well as hosting a sew-along of my own. I recently met a woman with a dog that could be my Chloe's twin, we share a love of the 40's and bully breeds.

The internet is AWESOME! One of these days I'll be able to travel the world and meet all these lovely ladies. It has been an amazing journey so far. In addition to all the wonderful people I've "met" I was able to re-connect to my love of sewing and working around my house. There is no time line, I'll keep posting my adventures as long as I have an internet connection.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  6:32:39 PM  Show Profile
April Choate (sonshine4u, #658) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner Level Let's Get Physical Merit Badge!

“This past January I was ready to get in shape and start eating better than I had been in the past several months and year. I was tired of feeling sick and tired. I decided to start working out on the treadmill and also use workout DVDs to get the exercise part done. The food part was something that I needed to put in extra effort with as well. Eating more whole food and less convenience food.

While I didn't exercise everyday like I had wanted in the month of January, I feel like I got a really great start to my return to fitness.

The convenience food was slowly transferred out for whole food during the month with convenience food only here and there. I was feeling better, but I was sore and exhausted from my workouts... so it was difficult to want to cook from scratch during this time.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  6:35:18 PM  Show Profile
April Choate (sonshine4u, #658) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Let's Get Physical Merit Badge!

“I started buying more organic produce and trying to avoid the middle aisles of the grocery store. We were eating more meals from scratch than the previous month and I was making sure they were primarily organic ingredients. I do want to add that even though there were some days of convenience food, it was definitely smaller than the previous month.

I also continued to use my workout DVDs more regularly than the previous month. I averaged 5-6 days of exercise every week. Sometimes 7 depending on the "day off activity."

I was beginning to see my old ways (before I got in a food slump) come back and I was really enjoying the cooking process and the energy to take the time to make healthy choices again! The healthy foodie girl was coming back!

I really began to see an increase in my energy with all the working out that I had done. I wasn't as sore and exhausted, just a happy tired. I started sleeping really well. I started getting the kids involved in the working out process with me. We are setting goals for more workout fun this month!

I would also like to add that my fogginess I was experiencing in my mind was lifting. I attribute this to working out, eating healthy, and sleeping soundly! This has been a good month.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  6:51:48 PM  Show Profile
Mary Duffel (Madelena, #3153) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“I have assembled a "sewing kit" in a medium sized plastic tote that has a handle and latches. Inside are smaller totes with latched lids. There is a tote for needles, thimbles, straight and safety pins. Another tote for various threads, one for bobbins. Boxes for a small assortment of buttons, marking pens, scissors and rotary cutter. One 6 by 12 inch ruler fits across the top.

I have worked with this sewing box for 5 months now, finally including everything I need for mending activities or even a quilt weekend.

I also keep a similar one in our small RV and add embroidery threads and a small hoop. Great for traveling on the road too.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  7:05:23 PM  Show Profile
Kristina Nelson (FieldsofThyme, #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Glamping Merit Badge!

“Last summer we built our first "wall" tent and glamped it up. We took a plain easy-up tent, and used clothespins to attach vintage tablecloths, old aprons, and hankies, to create walls. We brought out a floor run, furniture, and house plants. We brought out a vintage cupboard, and topped it with a doily and sign from the house. We brought out an air mattress and put it into the tent portion of our wall tent, and covered it with hand crocheted blankets. We added a crocheted rug, plant stand (that turned into a book holder and such). We also stacked vintage luggage as a stand as well. Then we added a card table to the outside, where we added a vintage tablecloth, indoor glass dishes and such. We covered a regular lawn chair with aprons. We also hooked up a few strings of white light bulb Christmas lights and put them around the inside of the tent for night time.

I shared photos on my blog, and on the forum. We used an easy-up tent, and used tablecloths, sheets, and aprons to decorate it. We used outdoor furniture, and added tables and bedding from indoors.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  7:13:50 PM  Show Profile
Emily Hack (alterationsbyemily, #2951) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level The Secret Life of Bees Merit Badge!

“I started to do some basic research on Raw Honey. I was a bit surprised at what some grocery stores are selling, sometimes a very diluted version and others were syrups mixed with flavoring. My dad was also surprised at the findings, and he is curious to what is really in his “honey” products. I located a farm directly across the street from my daughter’s school that has their own hives and sells the honey. While reading the book by Candace Savage I found myself very interested in the dance that bees do, it seemed like such a fascinating thing.

We are now stockpiling honey. Over the winter we found it wonderful in a cup of late night tea or helping to sooth my daughter’s sore throat. Even a few times we made a cinnamon and honey mixture and took that to help clear a stuffy nose.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  7:18:35 PM  Show Profile
Emily Hack (alterationsbyemily, #2951) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Herbs Merit Badge!

“I started this merit badge looking online for information. I am a big believer in old wives tales, so what interested me was cross referencing some information I could find online for what herbs were available at my local organic store. First that I found was Chamomile. As a tea it can aid in digestion, such as stomachaches and diarrhea. But also can be used in a Bath to help with body sores and aches. Cayenne Pepper was very popular in reducing colds and flu symptoms. Also a few dabs will help a toothache. If you sprinkle in your shoes in the winter with inert dusting powder, it can help to keep your feet warm inside your shoes in the winter. Another herb that I found was Rosemary, in which I only thought you could cook with. But as a tea in the morning it may help to calm your brain and reduce memory loss. It also can be made into a body wash to stimulate limbs. Red Raspberry leaf tea is commonly recommended for pregnancy. I never understood why until I started to research that it would help reduce bleeding during childbirth. The last one I researched was Marigold. My grandfather grew them all the time and no one was ever sure why, but he lived to be in his 70s and I found that it can be turned into an ointment and used on chapped hands and eczema. Also made into a milk based lotion and rubbed on sprains.

I am very happy with my research and I started drinking a lot more chamomile tea to aid with my current pregnancy nausea. On the cold winter nights it warms me wonderfully. I also have found that I love having a cup at night, I sleep better and wake up easier.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  7:23:15 PM  Show Profile
Lori day (#4829) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner Level Let's Get Physical Merit Badge!

“The state of Texas has its annual Get Fit Texas. I did it again this year. I got together with 7 other coworkers/true friends and for the team, "Zombie Queens." We each had to do a minimum of 150 of exercise each week for 6 weeks. I did it. I even am now able to fit in a wonderful pair of pants I have not been able to fit in for almost a year. I also got 4 hours of admin leave from my job... which is always good! Way to go Zombie Queens!!!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  7:29:09 PM  Show Profile
Emily Hack (alterationsbyemily, #2951) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Heirlooms Forever Merit Badge!

“I started by mapping out my 2012 Garden, what actually grew, somewhere between bunny rabbits and weeds, not much was actually harvested. From that and researching some crop rotations, I redesigned my garden for this year. Reading the Lynn Coulter book was amazing. There was so much information about when to pick certain vegetable, growing bulbs from seeds, and information about starting seeds indoors. I started this badge early, knowing that I would have to work within a budget. I was aware that heirloom seeds would last longer, so I would grab some every time I would go to my local organic store, grabbing some great ones for as low as 99 cents a packet for “High-mowing Certified Organic Seeds.” Any of the sections in my picture included that are highlight in yellow are my heirloom varieties.

Next Sunday is St. Patrick’s day and it will be the day to plant peas, thank you Farmgirl Forums. And my peas will start their overnight soak on Saturday. This Badge helped me really organize my crop rotation information into a simple chart that I was able to scan into my computer and save for the future. The Lynn Coulter book is going right into the Farmgirl Library in my Sewing Room to be referenced again and again this year.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  7:33:09 PM  Show Profile
Emily Hack (alterationsbyemily, #2951) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Tatting Merit Badge!

“Using the MaryJane’s Stitching Room book I used the clear tutorial on how to do the basic design shown. I found the directions easy to follow and in no time at all I had the basics of needle tatting down. A few times I had to undo some stitches because I would mess up part of the pattern.

I love my yard of lace I made. I have the perfect piece of fabric to place it on for an apron. I am excited for my new project that this has inspired.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  7:38:12 PM  Show Profile
Emily Hack (alterationsbyemily, #2951) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Quilting Merit Badge!

“I started by picking up a project I had purchased years ago for my daughter, she was about 2 months at the time... she is 5 now. I found all of the fabric in the move to the new house and found it to be a much larger project than the last. The first thing I had to do was cut all the squares. Each square measure 13 inches square. Then I made my first mistake, measure twice cut once. I cut way too many squares and ended up bartering them on the Farmgirl Forums. I had to come up with a design for the squares so that none of the same fabric touched. Then I had to sew the entire thing into the blocks, trying to get them as square as possible. This was the hardest of all things to do. After I finished this part. I laid out a king sized sheet that I had purchased at the time and the batting. I had to use my floor in the basement, it was the only place big enough for the entire quilt to be laid out. Using Safety pins I stabilized the entire thing and then began the stitches in the ditches. I then Started hand quilting some of the squares while my mother had come for a visit. She was a bit frustrated after the five hours of sewing. After the squares were done I had just enough Binding to finish it off.

My daughter loves her quilt. She only has a twin bed so she can get wrapped around and around it at night and stay super warm. She got the quilt for Christmas this past year and was so very happy to get wrapped up in it.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  7:43:58 PM  Show Profile
Emily Hack (alterationsbyemily, #2951) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner Level Make It! Merit Badge!

“It is unfortunate to say I am under strict orders to stay out of the garage and to keep my hands out of the organization of the tools. If I borrow them to simply put them on the workbench so they get put into the correct place my dear husband has decided. But I do have to pass through my sewing room to get to the garage and after the coldest winter to date I had to move out. I noticed that is had become a dirty catch all for things over the past four months.

I started with my book area, piles and piles of different books had accumulated I moved them to separate sections, sewing, garden, and farmgirl. I then was able to get to my writing desk that was not closing. I cleaned out some odd items that had made their way into it. I then found myself running out of shelf space. I took our old TV cabinet and my husband volunteered to take the legs off with a circular saw. We placed it perfectly on the shelves I had previously put together. This created more of a work area and nice place to put more of my books. I then turned to my aging clear pocket organizer above my desk. I took everything out and placed all the hand needles in one pocket, all machine needles in another, tweezers in one, and filled the rest with matching items. I also updated all the labels on my storage boxes.

As I looked outside my sliding glass door at the no man’s land of grass I decided that would be the perfect place for my raised bed. Using wood we had purchased some time ago that I had stained to match a playhouse (that has since been dismantled) I screwed the entire thing together. The last step was to use some 1x2 poplar to level off the new garden bed.

The new organization is wonderful, I have had two customers compliment the new garden bed and the level of organization inside. I have noticed a small increase in recommendations for my services.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  7:47:05 PM  Show Profile
Emily Hack (alterationsbyemily, #2951) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner Level Relaxation Merit Badge!

“I started by researching the health benefits of relaxation. Within the physical health benefits, doing relaxation exercises such as yoga can help with cancer, depression and sleep problems. Relaxation can help with a variety of mental issues, clearing your mind can help a person see things more clearly. I then devoted some time to myself for relaxation.

My relaxation time ended up being about 15 minutes long and I was able to very much clear my mind. It was the end of the day and the children had been asleep and I was able to focus afterwards on making my task list for the next day.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  7:51:54 PM  Show Profile
Lauren Fach (farmgirlontheridge, #4898) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“This weekend I gathered old cloth tote bags and any cloth store bags I have collected. I washed them and placed them in the trunk of my car so they are there when I go to the grocery store. I have committed to using them on my shopping trips. This Saturday I used the bags for my weekly shopping trip to the store. So much nicer to not have all those extra bags laying around!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  7:56:21 PM  Show Profile
Lauren Fach (farmgirlontheridge, #4898) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Water Conservation Merit Badge!

“I checked all the taps in my house as well as the taps in my future husbands home. No leaks found!

To conserve water: turn off faucet when brushing teeth, taking shorter showers, using appropriate amount of water for laundry, combining loads of laundry to have less to do, reusing water from dehumidifier to water plants, or water plants under bird bath with the old bird bath water.

Brainstorming water conservation ideas was a good activity to see what I was already doing and finding creative ways to do more.

I instituted many of these changes years ago so I cannot calculate the amount of water I have saved over the years.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  7:59:19 PM  Show Profile
Lauren Fach (farmgirlontheridge, #4898) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“I researched the different types of recycling available in my area. Most are drop off dumpsters for paper, glass, plastic, and cans. There is a main location where the dumpsters come from (JB Green Team). There are many locations for drop off in my town and the one next to me - approximated 7-8 drop offs. There is also a place to take large quantities of metal for recycling. JB Green Team also sponsors a variety of specialty recycling through out the year such as: household hazardous waste, electronics and tires.

Through this research I have found places to take my recycling outside of the regular paper and plastic. This will come in handy with spring and fall clean up as well as cleaning up the property we have recently bought.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  1:27:08 PM  Show Profile
Dawn Perry (#2493) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“Our county has several transfer stations in which county residents may take their garbage and recyclables. There are containers marked for recyclable items plastic containers, glass, newsprint, cardboard, magazines, used oil, clothing, and one for true garbage.

A lot of people do recycle, but by the looks of the garbage pile, not enough. I'm proud that I take the few minutes each day to do my part in keeping our wonderful planet clean. I also encourage others to recycle”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  1:33:04 PM  Show Profile
Dawn Perry (#2493) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“Reduce, Reuse, Recycle... a way of life. We have an area set up in our basement for recycling. Plastic bags (the few that we get) become wastepaper bags. Clothing - upcycled cloths, quilt blocks or shop rags. Grade steel cans - turned in at the scrap yard. Newspapers - shredded for cow bedding. Magazines - passed on to someone else. Food scraps-animal feed or compost. Etc.

I don't remember recycling as a child but started when I had my girls. I wanted to save the planet for them. Now it's a way of life for them and for me. Our household produces one true bag of "garbage" about every three months... that is only 4 bags a year!! We reuse all that we can then recycle the rest”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  2:57:59 PM  Show Profile
Alison Bayne (MumtopianAlly, #4833) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Aprons Merit Badge!

“I always wear an apron in the kitchen but I did not know much about the tradition of making your own. I was inspired to create my very first half apron when I came across the beautiful MaryJane "holiday apron" pattern (2009). I am on a budget so I used a mixture of new and re-purposed materials, including an old duvet cover. I took care to follow the instructions on the PDF and to not scrimp on pressing the seams or basting.

I am thrilled with my new apron. It fits well and it makes me feel very connected to the Sisterhood. I have never sewn gathers before but they turned out quite neat. I am very proud of the final result. It took over two hours but was well worth it.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  3:18:01 PM  Show Profile
Alison Bayne (MumtopianAlly, #4833) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Blogging Merit Badge!

“The Mumtopia blog began in 2010 and here is the first post: http://mumtopia.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/are-your-kids-fed-up-with-yogurt.html#.UUGqJRf8Y_o

I use blogger and have found this to be adequate for my needs. You can find my blog at: http://mumtopia.blogspot.co.uk/ and it is listed on GirlGab.

Over the last year I have honed my focus so that my blog has a more coherent message. It is, essentially, a down-to-earth blog to help my fellow mums. Instead of being full of my daily gripes and moans, Mumtopia is full of things that are positive, things that work, things that'll make life better. I find this really useful personally as it encourages me to experiment and stay positive.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  3:56:59 PM  Show Profile
Sarah Jose (SarahJ, #116) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Knitting Merit Badge!

“In 2011, with the help of some lovely ladies at my local yarn store, I taught myself to knit. It was slow going, but eventually, I got the hang of the basics. I started by making scarves for all of our family members for Christmas, and this scarf was one of the first projects I finished without outside assistance. It’s made of a lovely baby alpaca yarn, and I learned how to ktog (knit together) and YO (yarn over) during the process. Shortly thereafter, my nine year-old son wanted to learn to knit, so one night when his dad was away on business, we grabbed some large needles and bulky yarn, and he mastered the knit stitch while we watched TV.

This scarf turned out beautifully, and I could not be happier with it. I ended up gifting it to my mother for Christmas, because let’s face it…super special baby alpaca should go to a super special person! I continue to knit, and work to develop new skills, and tackle more intricate projects.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  4:16:31 PM  Show Profile
Darla Armstrong (cowgirlup@21, #4391) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Carp-hen-try Merit Badge!

“I painted my office, laundry room, all closets in the house, bathroom #2 my son's room and guest room. I also just finished reading Dare to Repair.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2013 :  3:58:14 PM  Show Profile
Karen Price (kkprice, #411) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Languages / Culture Merit Badge!

“I have chosen to learn more about Spanish and specifically the country of Mexico. I can count to 10 and I have a good friend from there who can help me along the journey. It is going well. I'm eager to learn more and celebrate a holiday.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page