Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 525

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2014 :  5:11:23 PM  Show Profile
Denise Meister (Denisemgm, #1976) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Languages/Culture Merit Badge!

“I researched France. Yes, the language is different. The language has its origins in Latin (a romance language), unlike the English language which derives from a more Germanic tongue.

I can count to about fifty in French and the traditional greeting is "Bonjour Madame" (or Mademoiselle or Monsieur). The French think it's rude if a person does not say hello when entering a shop or bakery, etc.

I took French in high school and am working at my fluency.I love French history almost as much as I love American history, so this will be a fun badge to work on.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  4:18:48 PM  Show Profile
Suzanne Holland (suzanneh, #828) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“This was an easy one. I have been collecting vintage buttons since I was a little girl. In fact my collection has grown so large that I have started using part of my collection in my business to make things to sell.

I found a tin box just like the one my mom kept her buttons in at an antique shop. Now I keep my favorite ones in it. I will continue to collect vintage buttons, especially mother of pearl , they are my all time favorite. I love the hand carved ones the best.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  4:20:33 PM  Show Profile
Suzanne Holland (suzanneh, #828) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Intermediate Level Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“I picked out similar sized buttons from my button collection to make a button bracelet. Using blue cotton floss, I carefully strung the buttons together in a pattern side by side. I secured a button on one end and a thread loop on the other end to use as a closer. I accented the bracelet with silk ribbon and smaller buttons.

The bracelet turned out beautiful. My daughters love it and I am making more for them to share.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  4:22:41 PM  Show Profile
Suzanne Holland (suzanneh, #828) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“In the process of organizing my button collection, I began to research their history. I was so surprised to find out how close to home their origins were.

John Frederick Boepple, a German born immigrant was brought up in the button making business. He moved to the US (Muscatine, Iowa) where he knew fresh water clams were abundant. That allowed him to avoid high import tariffs that were killing his business and gave him unlimited resources for his buttons. By 1905 he supplied more than 30% of all the buttons in the world at that time.

It was so great learning about this great entrepreneur. How amazing that he had the spirit it took to move to another country and start all over. He spoke almost no English at first but he took the risk and it paid off. Mother of pearl buttons are my all time favorite buttons, but I will now spend more time looking for very specific brands and markings based on the research I have done.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  4:28:53 PM  Show Profile
Suzanne Holland (suzanneh, #828) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Nellie Will-do Merit Badge!

“My daughters like to collect corn husk dolls so this fall I decided to learn how to make them so my daughters could design what they wanted. I also have made enough to put in my Etsy shop.

I had fun learning how to make corn husk dolls. There are tricks to working with the corn husks. I learned how to dye the corn husk and use wool for the hair. I am working on a "How To" for my website for those who want to learn how I made corn husk dolls.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  4:30:38 PM  Show Profile
Suzanne Holland (suzanneh, #828) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Nellie Will-do Merit Badge!

“This level involved me learning how to needle felt. This is something I have been wanting to learn for awhile. I used vintage linen to make the sheep bodies. Then I used different wool roving to needle felt the bodies.

I made over 20 sheep in two different sizes. Some even had that wonderful curly hair. I gave some away for Christmas presents and the rest I have listed in my Etsy shop.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  4:33:24 PM  Show Profile
Amanda Mathis (Andi, #5199) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Community Service Merit Badge!

“I created a community service journal and came up with three places I could volunteer to make a difference in my community. I listed my local Head Start Program, Children's Resource Center and my local extension office. My I started calling around to see what kind of volunteers were needed.The first opportunity I came across was for someone to help teach a Love and Logic parenting class so I took the Head Start up on their offer.

Although I was familiar with the Love and Logic parenting classes I Learned a few things. It was also very rewarding seeing the parents as the class went on. They seemed more and more empowered.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  4:42:06 PM  Show Profile
Denise Meister (Denisemgm, #1976) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Origami Merit Badge!

“I hadn't known the history of origami except that it was Japanese in origin. Turns out it was used by the small percentage of people for religious purposes.

As paper became more widely used, the art of origami became more practiced.

While we typically think of it as Japanese, Europeans were also creating with folded paper, dating back to the 12th century.

Around 1950 the folding patterns for several shapes was published, and it was the advent of origami taking on a more global following.

I like this cultural history, so this was interesting to research. I have done origami in the past with my oldest daughter when she was fascinated by Japan, but we hadn't done it in several years.

I made a canoe for the merit badge, which was fairly easy, except for the very last fold, which didn't fold smoothly. But the correct shape turned out in the end.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2014 :  4:23:09 PM  Show Profile
Winnie Nielson (Red Tractor Girl, #3109) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level Knitting Merit Badge!

“Having already completed the beginner and intermediate levels of the Knitting badge, I moved forward with the expert level. Knitting socks with a heel has been goal of mine for over 3 years. Because socks require knitting on 4 needles, I decided to start the process with making thick tube socks with a size 8 needle and thick yarn. It was hard enough to keep the pattern on the needles and not drop stitches because the needles all feel so cumbersome at first. The socks did turn out ( see black/pink pair in photo) well and are good for wearing in boots or tennis shoes.

Next, I took a knitting class on how to knit socks with the heel gusset. The project used a sport weight wool blend with a #6 needle set. The heel part proved to be challenging but I eventually got it right. My completed pair are the orange/brown socks) Currently, I am working with #6 needles and acrylic yarn on the same pattern but a shorter sock (see purple/green sock). My goal is to next make a pair of short cotton weight socks on a #2 needle for the spring and summer.

My third project was to learn how to knit and felt a project. I followed a pattern shared on the MJF Connection by Teri at White Sheep Farm using #11 needles and Lite lopi 100% wool from Iceland. You knit the slippers to be huge, and then felt them in the washer using hot soapy water until the measure the correct size. I had to felt mine for 10 minutes to get the correct size. The slippers are the kelley free/hot pink ones shown.

I am very please with all of my projects. It was fun learning new stitches, techniques, and making my knitting better. Each project built on the skill set and now I feel like I have achieved so much from the experience! I have put in well over 50 hours learning how to work on knitting with 4 needles and felting.

In addition,last September, I joined a knitting group that meets each week. While I have not taught 5 people how to knit, I have helped others get started with circular needles, correct dropped stitches, and figure out a yarn gauge.

My next goal is to take this class on spinning wool with a small hand held tool. The class is on February 20 and I hope to make the class. The class costs 60 dollars and will be an investment in time and money. But, I would love to take plain roving, spin it into a chunky wool, dye it with an plant dye that I make and then knit it into something to wear!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2014 :  4:29:20 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Weather Merit Badge!

“Our atmosphere is made up of many gases, including oxygen and carbon dioxide, which supports life as we know it and protects us from the sun’s radiation. The atmosphere is held in place by our gravity and atmospheric temperature. The higher the temperature of our atmosphere, the more movement there is of the different molecules, which creates a circulation of the atmosphere; a contributing factor in any regions’ weather.

Atmospheric pressure is the force applied by the surrounding gases. A high pressure system is when the pressure in the region is higher than the surrounding area. I high pressure system typically bring clear skies, more extreme warm and cold temperatures, and broader temperature fluctuations between night and day. A low pressure system is when is when the pressure in a region is lower than the surrounding area. A low pressure system typically comes in with winds and moister air masses. The greater the pressure difference between the high and the low, the stronger the winds will be. Hurricanes and tornadoes are two products of low pressure systems.

A barometer is an instrument used to measure atmospheric pressure. Short term changes in the weather can be forecast based on the atmospheric pressure tendencies and changes.

My head and my joints often feel the changes in the weather long before any changes is seen.

I have lived in the southern states, the northern states, and Europe. The weather differs greatly depending on the region, the distance from the equator, and the distance (and direction) from major bodies of water. learning the details of the different types of systems helped to explain what my body already know.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2014 :  4:33:53 PM  Show Profile
Traci Selvidge (Tracilynn, #4976) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Knitting Merit Badge!

“Since I already know how to knit I knit several dish cloths and then found a stash of leftover wool and knit a hat. It turned out very cute! So much so a friend asked me to knit one for her!!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  4:48:02 PM  Show Profile
Emily Rose Yost (EmilyRoseBud, #5070) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Gratitude Merit Badge!

“I kept an electronic gratitude journal using grateful160.com (highly recommend.) I did not repeat anything that I was grateful for for a month. I also read the Book of Awesome! I read it slowly and really enjoyed it. In fact, some days I read it aloud to my family. They really enjoyed it too.

I will continue to keep a daily gratitude journal as long as I live! It's reminded me of how blessed I am and how grateful I should be. I'm a happier person because of earning this badge!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  5:11:50 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“I made a "BakeOver TakeOver" from the pattern in the Ideabook, and made 4 hot pads using repurposed fabric and embroidery patterns that came from there too.

The bakeover will be travelling to a Girl Scout sleepover tonight for the potluck dinner, and donated to the fearless Troop Leader to take home.

I looked at the purchased purse handles in the picture then looked at all the branches waiting to be chipped in my yard, and decided to make my own handles. I took an apple branch about and 1-1/2" in diameter, cut it about 9" long, split it in half with my hatchet, stripped the bark off and sanded it smooth. I then put holes in either end for ribbons to go through, rubbed both halves with a little olive oil followed by bees wax. They turned out beautiful!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  5:21:30 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Farmgirl Shutterbugs Merit Badge!

“My photographer of choice is Ansel Adams. I have always loved his black & white nature photographs. I read the book "Better Photo Basics" by Jim Miotke and then went picture taking. I spent at least a month taking pictures and using the techniques in the basic book in an effort to emulate Ansel Adams, however, the technique of his that I most like is in the processing, so I went through a over 50 photos taken in the last couple of years and made changes based on the techniques he used in processing. My best 10 are on https://www.facebook.com/sherrilyn.askew/media_set?set=a.714771848535913.1073741825.100000093135923&type=3

Thank goodness for modern technology! I have always enjoyed taking pictures, but going through the different lessons in the basics book and learning how Ansel Adams actually achieved his look really changed my ideas of photography. Ansel Adams took pictures for the U. S. Government of many of our National Parks, as well as any number of his own photos. His subjects included landmarks, animals, and people. He developed his own negatives which is where he adjusted the exposure and other items to get that unique contrast his photos always have. he did both black & white as well as color photography, but the black & white hold the greater interest for me. What an interesting life he led.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  5:25:24 PM  Show Profile
Erica Sullivan (madhousefrau, #5694) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning up for earning a Beginner Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“My husband and I have been using up to 7 reusable shopping bags for the past couple of years and when we shop at our local co-op we bring our own containers for bulk items including organic canola oil. It's great for the environment and we also get discounts for bringing our own bags at the grocery store and the co-op

It's great! We get discounts and keep plastic bags at bay! They are also great for when we need to move, work better for book moving than bulky boxes! We've collected to many that I tend to use them as gift wrap.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  5:30:00 PM  Show Profile
Erica Sullivan (madhousefrau, #5694) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning up for earning a Beginner Level Going Green Merit Badge!

“Since I was in a chemical spill when I was 22 or so, I have been highly sensitive to many household cleaning products, artificial fragrances, synthetic perfumes, dyes, and especially chlorine (I cant drink most tap water and swimming in a pool could kill me so when I got to college I petitioned to ban non-green cleaning products for the institution (and won!), and when I left campus to move in with my husband, we adopted the use of only green products.

A lot of the stuff we clean with is home made with vinegar and essential oils. We don't need a mission statement haha, my health issues are enough of a statement! When I took a class called Farmstead Arts, we each chose a project for the class, and mine was to make our own soap and laundry detergent.

It's great! Although using the campus laundry facilities can be dangerous (try convincing college kids that fabric softener could kill you). Other than that it's wonderful, we save money, keep toxic chemicals out of the environment and out of our home! It's also really fun sharing these recipes with friends.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  5:40:23 PM  Show Profile
Erica Sullivan (madhousefrau, #5694) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning up for earning a Beginner Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“We're lucky in Vermont we have single stream recycling. It inspires more people to recycle when the work involved is decreased. My husband and I recycle everything we can, a lot of it going to the single stream, and some of it (mostly glass jars and bottles) get re purposed for a variety of things. Before anything goes to the stream I agonize over whether or not I can use it for something, living in a tiny house makes that tough sometimes.

I love it. At the moment we take it all to the college recycling bin, when I graduate in May we take it to the town garage where they take trash and recycling, you have to pay for it but it's worth it!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  5:48:52 PM  Show Profile
Erica Sullivan (madhousefrau, #5694) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Forage for Food Merit Badge!

“I grew up gathering wild foods in Massachusetts, and when I got to Vermont I didn't stop! I regularly find a wide variety of wild foods including the occasional fresh road kill (don't judge). The woods are filled with checker berry, black berry,wild apple, raspberry,leeks, birch for birch beer, maple, fiddle heads, wild cherry, rosehips, basswood leaves, dog tooth violets, white pine, beech nuts, and a variety of mushrooms.

This saves money, connects us to the land, provides nutrients, lets us eat local, and connects us to folks in the area, one of our favorite past times!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  5:51:24 PM  Show Profile
Erica Sullivan (madhousefrau, #5694) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Get it Together Merit Badge!

“I go through the cupboards once a month and make sure that any jars I've stock piles have their lids and are ready to go, and toss out the ones that I don't think I will really need. I also go through and find all the foods that are taking up less than 1/2 of their containers and put them in smaller ones, that way we have more space in the cupboards and fridge (its a dorm room fridge).

It drives my husband crazy when I kick him out of the main room/kitchen and make him go to the loft so I can tear it up in the kitchen, but with the tiny house we need all the space we can get, so it's a must! And I secretly enjoy it! :)”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  5:54:27 PM  Show Profile
Erica Sullivan (madhousefrau, #5694) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Unprocessed Kitchen Merit Badge!

“I have a weakness for dried fruits and potato chips. We don't have room or money for a dehydrator for the fruit, but once a month when fruit is on sale (along with mushrooms) our oven Charlotte gets put on double duty for drying everything I can get my hands on. The mushrooms turned out great, and bread crumbs. Mango went well also but took FOREVER. I also made my own potato chips both baked and fried, gotta love the mandolin slicer! We also never buy baked goods, they all get made by scratch in our tiny kitchen, saving money and good for us too!

This is great! though the fried chips are a bit better than the baked, still better than bagged! I ate the mango in an hour and that was a bad idea, but it was so good! we also discovered that my chocolate chip cookies kick butt and make chips a hoy look like carpet fuzz!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  6:00:00 PM  Show Profile
Erica Sullivan (madhousefrau, #5694) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Recipes Merit Badge!

“I have a serious problem with recipes, meaning I collect them like a fiend. I get them from everywhere, friends, family, cookbooks, websites, food packages, magazines, you name it. I put them all in a gigantic word document called the Mad Housefrau's Compiled Cooking Codex. I've got recipes for food, cleaning, gardening, medicine, and beekeeping. I just wish when I started this I had the foresight to credit every source.......thanks to being in college I have tremendous guilt about that.

It is both my personal pride and guilty pleasure. I sometimes spend more time on the Codex, writing, testing and copying than on my homework. I accidentally printed it to my college's main printer single sided and went through 371 pieces of paper. I felt horrible about it, until we shredded it for chicken bedding....Having the codex on word makes it searchable, printable and share-able, I have it backed up in 3 places, and several friends want copies.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  6:03:17 PM  Show Profile
Erica Sullivan (madhousefrau, #5694) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Grow Where You're Planted Merit Badge!

“One of my main interests is actually plants and the ecosystems in which they live. As such as soon as I got to Vermont I took a class on the flora of the area. Part of the class was to collect, identify and press 15 native plants and describe them scientifically. I had way too much fun with that. Every one got to add to the college herbarium and we got to keep the plant presses. We also studied endangered and protected species and conservation efforts.

This has become a huge part of my education and inspired me to pursue my degree in integrated farm and forest ecology. When I graduate I hope to create my own herbarium. As it is my husband and I regularly go for walks with the intent of identifying as many plants as we can. We even keep score, extra points if you can spell the Latin name!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  6:42:07 PM  Show Profile
Erica Sullivan (madhousefrau, #5694) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Gaining Ground Merit Badge!

“I grew up with a compost pile, and when I moved off campus one of the first things my husband and I did was establish our own pile. We added compost from the college pile, soil, bedding from our sheep and kitchen scraps to start her off. Everything that decomposes that doesn't end up in the stew bag goes in!

It's not the best pile, but it was built in a rush, we used stakes and chicken wire, and the raccoons keep getting into it. We also had to move the sheep to a friend's house the next town over so we are probably lacking the carbon from the bedding, not sure about the N levels now though. Come spring we're going to turn it and mix in some saw dust and see where she goes.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  6:47:54 PM  Show Profile
Erica Sullivan (madhousefrau, #5694) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Backyard Farmer Merit Badge!

“While on campus I had my own small flock of hens, 2 sheep and 2 bee hives. When I moved off, I had to give the flock to the college, but took the sheep with me. My bees stayed on campus for the gardens though. Everyone got organic feed from a local farmer and the bees even got organic sugar come feeding time. The school had a fox problem a while back and lost my hens, and the bees got hit hard this winter, but the sheep are still going at a friends house. Once I graduate and we move to a bigger place it is critter central!

IT was wonderful while we had it, I miss my girls (Bees and hens alike) and we miss the eggs and honey, but the skills i learned caring for them will never leave, and soon I can use them again! We still get our eggs form a local organic farmer, and our honey comes from a beekeeper we know. We also get some fiber from our sheep!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  6:50:59 PM  Show Profile
Erica Sullivan (madhousefrau, #5694) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Heirlooms Forever Merit Badge!

“Right before I got accepted to college, I plotted out 5 acres of gardens and started dozens of varieties of organic heirloom vegetables in my parents' basement. When I found out I wouldn't be around for harvest I had to change plans and ended up donating my starts and seeds to a community garden project called the Robin's Nest. Once I get my own land after graduation those veggies are going in!

The Robin's Nest got TONS of veggies out of that season, all organic, all heirloom! When I got to college I spent 2 summers on the garden crew and was happy to find that they too were using heirloom varieties! I love all the interesting colors and flavors you just don't get from hybrids!”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 525 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page