Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2018 :  09:54:36 AM  Show Profile
Joyce Hein (GinghamGirl #6071) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Carpe Cocoa Merit Badge!

“I read "Natural History of Chocolate" by D. DeQuelus as I didn't have access to the one suggested. I went to our local chocolatier - Island Chocolates (located in Victoria by the Sea).

I enjoyed reading the history of chocolate - for example, before the chocolate kernels are ripe they are hard and white and useful for quenching thirst. I was a bit embarrassed that my own dutch heritage ancestors were ignorant of chocolate and their value and threw it into the sea in contempt calling it "Dung of Beasts" after the natives gave it to them as a gift. Learning about all the different types of chocolates (dark, milk, white etc.) has been very useful in my own baking. I also realize now why good quality chocolate is easier and better to use then cheap chocolate with lots of additives!”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2018 :  09:55:17 AM  Show Profile
Joyce Hein (GinghamGirl #6071) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Carpe Cocoa Merit Badge!

“I enjoyed learning about cocoa beans and the long process it takes to get it to chocolate! I also watched a YouTube video/blog write-up of how to temper chocolate which was really informative. The recipes I tried were a chocolate ganache-type icing for homemade Boston Cream Pie and truffles.

I have a new appreciation for expensive quality chocolate after learning about the process from beans to chocolate. I enjoyed reading/watching how to temper chocolate, it was really useful as I now know how to make a delicious chocolate ganache-type icing for the Boston Cream Pie! The truffle recipe turned out lovely. I've never had one turn out, so I was really encouraged.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2018 :  09:56:50 AM  Show Profile
Joyce Hein (GinghamGirl #6071) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Bread Making Merit Badge!

“I read an excellent article on the difference between baking soda and baking powder.

I baked three different breads: cornbread, banana bread, and biscuits. I made biscuits two ways, one with baking soda and buttermilk and the other with just baking powder. I preferred the baking soda and buttermilk as it was fluffier. The corn bread was best with organic white flour, but I found the banana bread was quite delicious when I made it mostly of whole wheat flour v. only organic white.

I enjoyed learning the differences between baking powder and baking soda--something I never knew! I knew baking soda reacted chemically, but never knew why. As for the breads, I really enjoyed experimenting with different leavening agents and flours.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2018 :  09:58:22 AM  Show Profile
Joyce Hein (GinghamGirl #6071) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Bread Making Merit Badge!

“I read about different types of yeast at this site. I made America's Best Bread and Cottage loaf using yeast. For the cottage loaf I turned it into an Irish Soda bread, but we preferred the America's Best Bread (a whole wheat/molasses bread).

I enjoyed playing around with different yeasts and soda replacing yeast. It was a bit tricky, and a bit out of my comfort zone, but was happy to learn some more about the art of making bread!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2018 :  09:30:58 AM  Show Profile
Darla Armstrong (cowgirlup@21 #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“My sewing basket contains all the required elements of the beginner level. I have bought basic kits from sewing stores and have added it over the years. It is all I need.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2018 :  09:42:05 AM  Show Profile
Marlene Laverty (MarleneL #7503) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“I made my first sewing kit! It took me a few days to gather all the materials together, but I was able to find a small pair of scissors to match the fabric that I wanted to use. I used a half pint jelly jar and I put several small spools of thread, a few basic buttons from my button jar, two small needles, a needle threader, safety pins, straight pins, measuring tape, a thimble, and a ball of wool on top with a nice cloth cover.

The ball of wool I used was was a great size, but the fabric was more than I needed. The ball looked a bit big on top of the jar. A bit to tall for my tastes. Next time I think I will try sand instead of wool and make the top ball a bit smaller. I do have to admit, it does have character and the fabric is scrap from my clothes pin apron!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2018 :  09:43:13 AM  Show Profile
Marlene Laverty (MarleneL #7503) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Aprons Merit Badge!

“I made my first apron a few days ago! My husband is putting up a clothesline for me and I wanted an apron to hold my clothespins. I used the pattern I found in my copy of Mary Jane's Ideabook, Cookbook, Lifebook. I used two different fabrics for the apron. A nice print for the body and a solid color for the pockets. I want to embroider some butterflies on the pockets later.

I love my new apron. It holds my clothes pins and it looks great!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2018 :  09:30:06 AM  Show Profile
Ambrosia Blasier-McCollum (Brosia #7494) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Backyard Farmer Merit Badge!

“I got my first 6 hens about a year ago, not knowing what sort of addiction I'd be facing. I now have 17 laying hens and 2 roosters, as well as a new batch of chicks peeping at me from their brooder in the living room. They love getting garden scraps, and supply me with delicious fresh eggs every day.

I've gone chicken crazy! I had no idea how much I'd fall in love with my girls. Watching them explore and forage around the yard is my favorite source of entertainment. Besides being my new favorite animal, my hens have me spoiled by their wonderful eggs. I can't stand the taste of store-bought these days. I think everyone needs at least a couple of little chooks running around their yard.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2018 :  09:40:28 AM  Show Profile
Katie Thomas (bigsiskate #7578) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Languages/Culture Merit Badge!

“I having been working on my Spanish. As it becomes more mainstream it is important to be able to communicate. I use the program duolingo to practice and learn. I also have a Spanish/English dictionary.

I have heard the basic phrases, numbers, foods, places and other conjugation. It is interesting to learn and realize how much I already know.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2018 :  09:47:23 AM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Carp-hen-try Merit Badge!

“I helped a neighbor put their chicken coop together. First off I have to say the ‘kit’ had the worst set of instructions; more like destructions. All of the hardware was mixed in a bag, no numbers/ letters on the parts, and you had to drill your own holes. I wasn’t surprised that some of the pieces didn’t fit. I still managed to get the coop put together! I’ll have to go back and do some more work (like caulking, roofing tiles, painting), but it’s still the rainy season here, so most of it will have to wait.

It was very frustrating, especially the lack of instructions. But finishing the project is satisfying in the end.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2018 :  09:52:46 AM  Show Profile
Linda Bowlby (#7595) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Tatting Merit Badge!

“I had gotten the book "Learn Needle Tatting Step-by-step" by Barbara Foster many months ago. The Sisterhood Merit Badge Program motivated me to get started! The needles came with the book and I used some of my crochet thread to begin. The pictures and directions in the book are marvelous and I picked it up very quickly. I learned the double stitch, picot, ring and chain. I made all the items in the beginner book. I also tatted 37 1/2 inches of edging to complete the badge requirements.

I have wanted to learn to tat for 35 years and have never been successful with a shuttle. This is so exciting and I am truly addicted to this new craft! I have ordered the next book (along with others) so I can learn the more advanced techniques. Have already started on the Intermediate level! I love this!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2018 :  09:54:54 AM  Show Profile
Linda Bowlby (#7595) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Aprons Merit Badge!

“On 3/23 I selected the pattern (Simplicity 8232) and the fabric. The pattern is a 1940s Vintage pattern. The fabric is light blue with pigs, sheep, chickens and cows on it - thought it was great for a farmer's wife! I cut the fabric on 3/26 and began sewing 3/31. On April 4th I finished the apron, having spent just over 5 hours of sewing.

It turned out great! It required a LOT of the small bias tape which went on just beautifully. The ruffle on the bottom was placed along the lower hem of the apron itself. The neckpiece uses a French seam! I fussy cut the pocket piece (which is heart shaped) to highlight a lovely black and white cow. I wore it to my friend Darla's house when I went to adjust her sewing machine.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - May 02 2018 :  09:32:02 AM  Show Profile
Lenora McMahan (firecatinc #7131) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Unprocessed Kitchen Merit Badge!

“I have made homemade dog biscuits and cough drops.

The dog loves the treats better than store bought. The cough drops worked well but did not stay in form as the store bought.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - May 02 2018 :  09:34:44 AM  Show Profile
Lenora McMahan (firecatinc #7131) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Light the Way Merit Badge!

“I made a chandelier. It was harder to drill the bi-metal cans than I thought.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - May 02 2018 :  09:35:48 AM  Show Profile
Lenora McMahan (firecatinc #7131) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Expert Level Gaining Ground Merit Badge!

“In the spring of 2016, I completed a course on Composting for continuing education credits for my Solid Waste Management Permit. It was conducted by the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality.

I learned how a large composting operation was run. They picked up garbage from the local college restaurants and covered it with mulch. They also broke it down into ratios for smaller operations.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - May 08 2018 :  10:20:11 AM  Show Profile
Ann Gee (#7351) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Aprons Merit Badge!

“I made a half apron from a pair of Levis Jeans. I cut out the back with the pockets and added a ruffle from fabric with sunflowers, and a belt using the same fabric. It's cute. I also made a handkerchief for inside one pocket out of same sunflower fabric. No pattern required. I think it turned out cute, I like it, and I can definitely use it around my house.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - May 08 2018 :  10:28:52 AM  Show Profile
Linda Bowlby (#7595) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“I used the books "MaryJane's Ideabook-Cookbook-Lifebook" and "Simplicity's Simply the Best Eve Sewing Book" to complete this level. Since I am already an accomplished sewist, I reviewed these seams, made muslin samples and labeled them both for my use and to show to other sewing friends. I used the French seam on my Intermediate level apron. On April 5th I went to my 84 year old friend's house to adjust her sewing machine (a very fun story) and help her clean out her sewing machine drawers and get them organized. I showed her the samples and she practiced them on her newly adjusted machine. Mission accomplished all around!

I had a lot of fun reviewing these seams. I've used the French seam on a whole lotta' pillowcases. It's neat to have ready-made samples at my fingertips. It was especially fun and entertaining to assist my friend in her sewing endeavors.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - May 08 2018 :  10:30:07 AM  Show Profile
Linda Bowlby (#7595) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level 'Out There' Women Merit Badge!

“Since I am already a day-hiker (and looking forward to an August trip to Glacier NP) this was an excellent opportunity to update my pack. I purchased new matches in a waterproof container, an updated First Aid kit and reflective nylon cord. I added a watertight survival kit that includes a lite stick, a button compass, a survival towel and a space blanket. I already have the rainproof poncho, whistle, mirror and a Swiss Army knife.

The plant identification portion of this badge sent me to several books. I studied about 4 hours discovering the properties and histories of a lot of plants. Books included "Native Plants of the Midwest" by Alan Branhagen, "Life & Lore of Illinois Wildflowers" by William E. Werner Jr. and MaryJane's "Outpost" book. I've included some trees in this list as well. They are all native to my region. I sit right on the line of the Upper & Lower Midwest (pg 24 of Branhagen book).

1. Common Milkweed (Asclepias syriaca). The silk from this plant was used in WWII to fill life preservers and flying suits because of a shortage of kapok. It attracts hordes of butterflies and other pollinators and is the sole host plant for Monarchs (my state butterfly!). It has been used as food, as medicine, and creates a toxic chemical in Monarchs.

2. Wild Bergamot (Monarada fistulosa L.) Can be used as food or medicine. It is a native herb that can be brewed into a tea. It is also the source of the drug thymol which is an antiseptic and is a member of the mint family.

3. Foxglove penstamon (Penstamon digitalis). It can be used as a medicine and is a pollinator magnet.

4. Prairie Violet (Violaceae). The Illinois state flower, can be eaten and used medicinally. It is used to produce an antiseptic and pain killer; tea made from its leaves serve as a gargle for headaches. It is edible and makes a lovely decoration on cakes.

5.Daisy fleabane (Erigeron annuus). It was used medicinally from 1820-1882.

6. Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale). All parts can be eaten and can also be used medicinally. The leaves can be used as salad greens or boiled as pot herbs; the smaller roots were roasted and ground to make dandelion coffee; the flowers are still used to make dandelion wine (I've done this!); the blossoms can be fried much like pumpkin blossoms (very good).

6. Jimsonweed (Datura stramonium L.), a member of the nightshade family. Can be used medicinally but is also poison. It can be mixed with lard used to heal burns and is one of the best sources for atropine. It is a dangerous hallucinogenic and highly toxic, even deadly.

7. Nightshade. Arrived in Illinois between 1826 and 1850. It is poisonous and is an hallucinogenic. It is also a source of atropine. Herbalists used it in salves and ointments to heal sores and skin inflammation.

8. Cat-tails (Typha species) can be used as food and medicine. The underground stem was dug, dried and ground into meal. The new leaves are crispy and tasty like asparagus. Can also be used for floor mats, baskets, caulking, roofing thatch. The flowers (brown part) can be roasted and eaten like corn on the cob. The down was used as quilting material in baby wrappings (Indians). It was also used to heal bleeding wounds.

9. Black Walnut (Juglandaceae). The nuts can be eaten and are delicious. This tree produces a compound called juglone that inhibits growth of some species of plants.

10. Bur Oak (Querus macrocarpo). Could not find any particular properties of this great tree - but it is native to my area.

Wow! This was like taking a class! I love studying and it was great fun to research so many plants, trees, bushes and flowers. My husband's degrees are in forestry and he was an extra resource as I studied trees in particular (I remember helping him study back in the 70's when he was in college!). This study has given me a broader and greater appreciation of God's great creation.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - May 09 2018 :  09:56:25 AM  Show Profile
Kimberly Nelson (kmnelson77 #3492) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“I researched about recycling in my area, utilizing the pamphlet the county sends to homes and our waste management website. There is a lot you can recycle instead of throwing it in the garbage. The things most people think about include things like newspaper, cardboard food boxes, jars, food cans, soda cans, and plastic water bottles. But don't forget about other plastic and paper products from other areas of your home. Items from your bathroom and laundry room tend to be overlooked. Items like plastic shampoo bottles and detergent bottles can usually be recycled as long as they are rinsed well.

Don't forget that even though some items may not be collected at your curbside pick up, there are still ways to recycle or reuse them. For instance, plastic grocery bags can line smaller trash cans or be used to clean up after your pet or could be recycled at your local grocery store. Old batteries and light bulbs can either be dropped off for recycling at home improvement stores or at a specialty recycling center (we have one at our county landfill).

One other thing our county has is a website with a list of locations where you can drop off non typical items for recycling. This has helped to keep harmful items out of our landfill and get more items recycled properly. In my kitchen, I have two stacking bins that are large and easily accessible for our everyday recyclables. Once full, we dump the contents into our big recycling can and put it out once a week for collection.

Our family paid attention during the last week of April to be sure we were recycling everything we could and putting less in the trash. We've been recycling for a very long time, so this was an easy task for us. I made note of the most common items we were recycling. I also looked into other rooms in our home and was able to discover items we were missing to recycle. I'm always game for learning more about a topic I'm passionate about and recycling is one of them. I've learned about new items we can recycle and new places to recycle them.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - May 09 2018 :  10:00:40 AM  Show Profile
Kimberly Nelson (kmnelson77 #3492) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Gratitude Merit Badge!

“For the month of March, my birthday month, I kept my Farmgirl Gratitude journal. Each day, I took some time after my kids went to bed and wrote an entry about something I was thankful/grateful for. Most of my entries were easy to come by. I was grateful for my children's bus driver who arrived on time every morning and drove carefully, even during crazy late winter snow, to get them to school safely and on time. I was grateful for my teenager, who wanted to hang out and talk about his day (a rare occurrence). Some days were harder and I really had to sit and think about something I was thankful for. I would think nothing of importance really stood out to me. But, these small things I ended up being thankful for, were quite inspiring. Things like my cat snuggling next to me when I was in a bad mood, or a quick text from a friend to say hello. During this time, I also read The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha. I couldn't just read one entry a day. It was such a fascinating and eye opening book. I ended up finishing the book early because I just couldn't put it down. I loved how he wrote about everyday things that made him happy and it made my journaling about the smaller things I was thankful for seem ok.

I really enjoyed working on this merit badge. Sometimes you don't think about the little things, but journaling about what you are most thankful for makes you realize how important ALL of the things in your life are. They all build into your character and your happiness. I also really enjoyed reading The Book of Awesome. I had never heard of this book before and have since recommended it to many others.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - May 09 2018 :  10:03:59 AM  Show Profile
Kimberly Nelson (kmnelson77 #3492) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“I've been collecting sewing items since I was a little girl. I used to love running my hands through the buttons in my grandmother's button tin. When I started sewing as an adult, I started keeping my own button box. It's a small tin that I keep buttons I find, buttons from the creative reuse shop, and buttons I snip off of old clothing that is too worn to wear. I probably have about 200 buttons right now, but I took a picture of my 50 favorites.

This was a fun badge to work on. I had a lot more metal buttons (silver and gold) than I thought. It was fun to see what I had and to start thinking about what projects I can use my buttons for.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - May 09 2018 :  10:44:24 AM  Show Profile
Gae Gundersen-Barry (GGBQuilter #7534) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“Since a child I have loved buttons. While my Mom would shop at Drucker's fabric shop, I would play in the box of mismatched buttons. I have always collected buttons. I have also received jars of buttons as gifts (including this month). The buttons in the photo are just a small sample of my collection. The Louis Sherry candy tin was my Grandmother's button box, my Mom's button box and now my button box!

With new buttons arriving this month, this badge has turned out wonderful!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - May 09 2018 :  10:45:26 AM  Show Profile
Gae Gundersen-Barry (GGBQuilter #7534) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Nellie Make-do Merit Badge!

“As Co-Chair of the Sewing Ministry at church, I try to be very creative in making good use of every inch of fabric. I saved the small pieces of fabric from the dresses we sewed for Dress A Girl Around The World (inspired by an article in the MJ magazine!) as well as the healing pillows the group makes during 2017. During this past winter I made a surprise raffle quilt for the Missions fund raiser event in June.

It turned out wonderful, everyone was surprised! Hoping many many tickets will be sold!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - May 09 2018 :  10:46:13 AM  Show Profile
Gae Gundersen-Barry (GGBQuilter #7534) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Quilting Merit Badge!

“In the beginning of 2018 I taught a friend how to quilt. She made 'Stack' by MSQ Co. in baby size for her new grand daughter who arrived on April 2, 2018. It turned out wonderful! My friend is now working on another larger quilt.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - May 09 2018 :  10:47:10 AM  Show Profile
Gae Gundersen-Barry (GGBQuilter #7534) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Quilting Merit Badge!

“The Sewing Ministry is making a yo-yo coverlet to donate as an auction item this year to support a local organization. I am challenged by hand sewing; I much prefer a sewing machine. Yo-yos are a challenge for the group (made using a template so they finish at the same size). Over 1,400 yo-yos have been completed. The photo shows about 1/3 of the coverlet. Even though it is not finished, the total amount of yo-yos needed is complete, which has exceeded the 20 hours for this badge. I sewed together the section featured in the photo at home not during Sewing Ministry meeting time. This project is the most taxing by far for the group and is truly turning into a labor of love project.

The completion of the 1,400 yo-yos is amazing. The first section, of 300+ yo-yos, looks so beautiful and has truly motivated the group!”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page