Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  3:44:10 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Rocks and Minerals Merit Badge!

“There are 3 types of rocks—igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic. Though some may look similar on the surface, rocks and minerals differ because minerals have definite chemical composition but rocks do not. Rocks are usually made up of two or more minerals. They may contain fossils, but minerals do not. A rock is a large solid mass of consolidated or unconsolidated mineral matter.

Rocks and minerals are all around us! Our use of rocks and minerals includes building materials, cosmetics, cars, roads, and appliances. Rocks and minerals are important for learning about earth materials, structure, and systems. The mineral copper is used in electrical equipment as it is a good electrical conductor. Clay is used to make cement, etc. which helps in constructing roads. Fiberglass and cleaning agents are made of borax.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  3:45:49 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level Rocks and Minerals Merit Badge!

“I don't have a museum that is open close to me to look at rocks, minerals, and gemstones. So, I went online and copied some pictures of some rocks, gemstones, and minerals. I then printed out the pictures and made a cute little folder out of it to display and share with my family. I've enjoyed doing this particular merit badge because I love rocks, gems, and minerals and I've had a collection for some time now. I used to have more but I gave them to my son who really liked them. He's since then moved away so I no longer have my big collection anymore. I did save a few of them that I really liked. I have since then collected a few more to replace what I gave my son because I still really liked them a lot.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  3:46:37 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Expert Level Rocks and Minerals Merit Badge!

“I've been keeping an eye out for fossils or gemstones. I have 9 Jasper stones; they're rocks. The other rocks are Russian jade tiger-eye, Lava stone, turquoise, tree agate, and sugulite. The minerals I have are amethyst, rose quartz, quartz, and pyrite gold. The thing I noticed is that I like jade a lot.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  3:47:45 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Expert Level Buzzin' Around Merit Badge!

“I got my electric chainsaw and identified my first project. I chose to cut down my pomegranate tree due to the fact that it was falling over from the winter. My friend Candy came over and we worked on it together to finish the project. We both had our protective gear on. A hard hat, gloves, protective eyeglasses, and protection for our ears. I decided not wear ear protection because the saw was not loud at all due to the fact that it was an electric chainsaw. We cut the tree down and cut it into 12-inch long pieces for my friend Ken's fireplace. I then cut up all the greenery into small pieces. This turned out good and fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  3:48:52 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Pay It Forward Merit Badge!

“I figured how much money I spent on each meal for a whole week it came to $5 per meal. I chose one day of the week to skip that my lunch and saved the $5. I then went to my local food pantry, which is at the Senior Center, and I gave Tim the $5 and told him what I was doing.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  3:49:56 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Pay It Forward Merit Badge!

“I organized a food roundup of nonperishable food items. I advertised on Facebook for my friends and family to get donations. I also talked to friends that were not on Facebook. I gathered a total of about 62 items to donate to my local food pantry. I then took the food to the pantry handed it to Tim. He was very grateful.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  3:50:52 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl's Best Friend Merit Badge!

“I have owned several pets. I've had a gecko lizard, chinchillas, freshwater fish, dogs, cats, and Guinea pigs. Out of all my pets, I've had my favorite is my cats. If I was to pick a new pet, the pet I would choose would be Maine Coon. The Maine Coon is a large domesticated cat breed. It has a distinctive physical appearance and valuable hunting skills. It's one of the oldest natural breeds in North America, specifically native to the US state of Maine, where it is the official state cat. The Maine Coon is a large and sociable cat, hence its nickname, "the gentle giant". It is characterized by a prominent ruff along its chest, robust bone structure, rectangular body shape, an uneven two-layered coat with longer guard hairs over a silky satin undercoat, and a long, bushy tail. The breed's colors vary widely, with only lilac and chocolate disallowed for pedigree. Reputed for its intelligence and playful, gentle personality, the Maine Coon is often cited as having "dog-like" characteristics. Professionals notice certain health problems recurring in the breed, including feline hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and hip dysplasia, but reputable breeders use modern screening methods to minimize the frequency of these problems. The range of Maine Coon prices is approximately between $400-$1500 depending on the age of the Maine coon, if the cat is healthy with healthier hair, then, the Maine Coon price is around $1500 but if the cat is very young or not as healthier than Maine Coon prices is around $400-$800.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  3:51:57 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level Farmgirl's Best Friend Merit Badge!

“I pet-sat for my friend Rea. She has a sweet older dog. The dog was very easy to take care of. I learned that I am a cat person. Over the years, I've had different types of pets that I've cared for, but out of all my pets, I always go back to the cats. I really love my cats, so I guess you could say I'm a cat lady. Cats usually are always low maintenance. I have left my cat home alone with big bowls of water and a dish full of food and two clean cat boxes. I've been able to leave for four days at a time and not worry about my cat.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  3:52:40 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Expert Level Farmgirl's Best Friend Merit Badge!

“Because of covid, I can't volunteer at an animal shelter. If people adopted pets instead of buying them then you save a loving animal by making them part of your family and open up shelter space for another animal who might desperately need it. If you adopt, you'll save a life. When you adopt, you get a healthy pet. Adopting will save you money. Adopting a pet will make you feel better. If you adopt, you won't be supporting puppy mills and pet stores. Instead of buying a pet, visit your local shelter or contact a local rescue group, where you will likely find dozens of healthy, well-socialized puppies, kittens, and adult pets – including purebred – just waiting for that special home. I'm not ready to adopt yet, but when I am, I will be adopting a Maine Coon cat.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  3:53:50 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level First Aid Merit Badge!

“I have a CPR, first aid, infant, and adult certificate. I have to have one for my child care license. It is important to have first aid training and CPR so that you can save people's lives. Basic first aid knowledge is very helpful in dealing with trauma situations. First aid is emergency care given immediately to an injured person. The purpose of first aid is to minimize injury and future disability. In serious cases, first aid may be necessary to keep the victim alive. Being trained to provide first aid is useful to oneself and society. CPR helps keep blood and oxygen flowing and dramatically increases the chances of survival in those who suffer a cardiac arrest.

It turned out great. I love knowing that I can help someone when needed.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  3:55:20 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Expert Level Let's Get Physical Merit Badge!

“I set an even greater challenge for myself. I participated in six different 5K virtual runs. I went on several hikes and did a lot of walking I clocked everything on my phone. I was able to do all six of these in a 2-month time span, it was fun. I earned some really cool medals also. I managed to lose an additional 3 to 4 pounds Depending on the time of the day.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  4:00:29 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Bee Good to Your Mother Earth Merit Badge!

“I planted a small vegetable garden that included tomatoes, strawberries, and sunflower seeds. I harvested three tomatoes and several strawberries. My sunflowers are doing great getting bigger. I did not use any pesticides in my garden. I did my research on organic pest control found a lot of ideas, but I did not have to use any pesticides in my garden. I read the book Montrose: Life in a Garden by Nancy Goodwin.

The tomatoes tasted so good.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  4:01:38 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Collect It! Merit Badge!

“I have this collection that I've had for many years—it's a kaleidoscope collection. I've been collecting them for about 30 years now. I have several pieces. Over the years people have asked me for them so I gave a few of them away. I saved the ones that I really liked. Some are very cheap little plastic ones, but I have one in particular that I really love. My husband gave it to me for my wedding gift 30 years ago. My husband purchased it from the San Francisco music box company. I'm not sure where it was made, I looked on my kaleidoscope on the bottom it did not tell me. I just know that it was bought in San Francisco at the San Francisco music box company. There are several of them out there. I saw them on eBay they run about $150 in excellent condition. Mine is in excellent condition because I've always had it in my curio cabinet. I don't think there's anything unique about the production of this particular one because there are several of them that are exactly the same. The only difference is that the kaleidoscope has a music box that can play different music. My collection does have a personal connection to me. My husband recognized that I loved them and got me one for my wedding gift that is why it's personally connected to me. I looked at several places online for clubs under this particular topic, but I could not find any.

It was fun dusting them off and looking through them.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  4:02:28 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Collect It! Merit Badge!

“When I go shopping at different stores, I look for kaleidoscopes. Due to Covid right now there are not many stores open and I'm not going very many places. I like to go on eBay and look at them. I like to go and look at them in person and look through them and see if it's the right one that I want. I will however be going on vacation soon and that's when I'll start looking for more kaleidoscopes.

I have kept an inventory of each one of my kaleidoscopes and how much it costs for each one. I had the paper tucked under one of my items in the curio cabinet so I know the cost of everything in it. I have created a wish list of different types of kaleidoscopes that I wish to purchase in the future.

I had fun looking for them online and making my wish list.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  4:03:22 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Make It! Merit Badge!

“I made a small table for my outdoor furniture piece. I made a portable tool caddy for my tools to be kept in as I work. I purchased the wood, cut the wood, drilled holes where I need to have holes screwed, glued things together, and then painted them very pretty. On my tool caddy, I stenciled the word Faith. I had fun making these projects. I'll be using the table outside in my yard and I'll use the tool caddy in my garden to keep my garden tools in it. They turned out great!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  4:05:13 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Pottery/Ceramics Merit Badge!

“I did my research on kiln firings and techniques. I learned that the three most common types of kilns are electric, gas, and wood. Electric kilns are probably the most common type of kiln used in ceramics. They're comparatively inexpensive, and small ones can plug directly into a 120-Volt wall socket, making them accessible to small pottery operations. A kiln is a special kind of oven for firing things like pottery and bricks. A ceramic artist might use a kiln once a week to fire the bowls he's made from clay. Electricity is used to power many modern kilns, while others use older techniques of burning wood or even coal. A firing where the atmosphere inside the kiln has sufficient supplies of oxygen to react with the glaze and clay body surfaces (and thus produce the colors characteristic of this). Electric kilns are synonymous with oxidation firing. The terms oxidation and reduction refer to how much oxygen is in the kiln's atmosphere while the kiln is firing. An oxidation atmosphere has plenty of oxygen for the fuel to burn. A reduction atmosphere occurs when the amount of available oxygen is reduced. Firing techniques are General, Backing Fire, Strip-heading Fire, Flanking Fire, Spot Fires (point source fires), Aerial Ignition, Center and Circular (Ring) Firing, Pile and Windrow Burning. The process of bringing clay and glazes up to a high temperature. The final aim is to heat the object to the point that the clay and glazes are "mature"—that is, that they have reached their optimal level of melting.

Low fire is usually cone 06-04, whereas High Fire (or some call Mid to High Fire) is cone 5-10. The difference between them is the temperature at which the clay matures “fuses” and glazes “melt”. I talked to my local pottery and ceramics shop about their kiln firing. I purchased two of their greenware pieces. I then painted them and prepared it for firing, had it fired at their shop and picked it up.

I had fun doing this merit badge. The pieces turned out great.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  4:17:12 PM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level First Aid Merit Badge!

“I already had First Aid supplies in both of my bathrooms and one vehicle and barn, so I bought 3 extra kits to use in the kitchen, the 2nd vehicle and one to give as a gift.

I bought 8 fire blankets instead of fire extinguishers because the extinguisher needs to be checked and certified each year, versus the fire blanket that does not expire and can be used as a dual purpose to smother flames, but also as an escape blanket to run from the flames. I bought 8 blankets to give some as gifts.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2021 :  4:18:16 PM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level First Aid Merit Badge!

“For the Intermediate level First Aid badge, I am current with my a 2-year certification for CPR AED & First Aid for infant child and adult. When the certificate needs to be renewed I will re-certify.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2021 :  2:14:21 PM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Stargazing Chicks Merit Badge!

“I observed the night sky from June 21st through June 27th 2021.
The brightest objects in the night sky were the moon and the stars of the big dipper constellation. You could also see Venus.

The difference between a planet and a star: Stars have high temperatures compared to planets because they radiate energy; stars are bright objects. Planets do not generate their own energy through nuclear reactions. Planets have a fixed path called an orbit. Stars have their own light, whereas planets do not—they reflect the sunlight that falls on them. Ursa Major and its major stars are: Dubhe, Merak, Phecda, Megrez, Alioth, Mizar and Alkaid.

Degrees of Arc is defined as a minute of arc is an angular measurement = 160 of 1#65439;.
Since 1#65439; is 1/360 of a turn or complete rotation, one minute of arc is 121600 of a turn.
1 arc hour equals 1#65439; of angle. How to measure degrees of arc. One way to measure an arc is with degrees. The measure of an arc = the measure of its corresponding central angle. Below, m^DC=70 degrees and m^GH=70 degrees, it tells you the relative size of arc compared to the whole circle.

This was challenging.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2021 :  2:42:35 PM  Show Profile
Nancy A. Joplin (Nancy A Joplin, #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Icing on the Cake Merit Badge!

“I learned cake decorating basics, such as filling the decorating bag, using couplers, correct positions for decorating, etc.

I took a cake decorating class years ago, so I reviewed the things I know about cake decorating. I reviewed things things that I know about cake decorating. When I took my class, we did not use pastry bags, but instead, made our own bags from parchment paper. I do not have any of my old tools, tips, or couplers. I am excited to be able to decorate again, now that I am retired.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2021 :  2:43:34 PM  Show Profile
Nancy A. Joplin (Nancy A Joplin, #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level International Civics Challenge Merit Badge!

“I found out about the major parts of the Hungarian government and how they work together. I found out about the elected officials and their term lengths. I learned how laws are created in Hungary. I also found out how laws are enforced.

The Hungarian government has branches similar to the United States: Executive, Legislative, and Judicial. They also have Financial branch with a central bank, the Hungarian National Bank.
The President of the Republic is elected by the National Assembly every five years. The role is ceremonial as there is also a Parliament {National Assembly) with a Prime Minister. The members of the National Assembly are elected to a four year term. The members of the Constitutional Court are elected to terms of 12 years.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2021 :  2:44:34 PM  Show Profile
Nancy A. Joplin (Nancy A Joplin, #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level What's Your Beef? Merit Badge!

“I read the book "BEEF: The Untold Story of How Milk, Meat, and Muscle Shaped the World" by Andrew Rimas and Evan D.G. Fraser.

I found a local rancher who sells locally raised meat.

I really enjoyed reading the book. I learned that people in this Country have no idea just how precarious our food system has become. This is largely due to the ways that our meat is feed and processed. The book also reviewed the history of cattle in the world. The fact that cattle has been revered for thousands of years was amazing.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2021 :  2:45:26 PM  Show Profile
Nancy A. Joplin (Nancy A Joplin, #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level The Secret Life of Bees Merit Badge!

“I researched the differences between raw and processed honey. I found a local honey vendor. I read the book Bees: Nature's Little Wonders by Candace Savage.

I learned that raw honey comes straight from the hive. The beekeeper filters out any foreign material. Raw honey is cloudier that processed honey. "Regular" honey is pasteurized. Pasteurizing kills any yeast cells that may be present in the honey. It also helps to even out the color of the honey and increases the shelf life. I found three local honey vendors: Cal Poly Pomona, Rizz Beez in Rancho Cucamonga and Amy's Farm in Ontario.

I really enjoyed reading the book and even wrote down some of the poetry and extra pieces that were in it into my journal. It was very interesting.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2021 :  3:10:57 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Rocks and Minerals Merit Badge!

“Started the Rocks and Mineral Badge by learning the difference between a rocks and minerals. A mineral is a solid formation that occurs naturally in the earth while a rock is a solid combination of more than one mineral formations which is also occurring naturally. A mineral has a unique chemical composition and is necessarily defined by its crystalline structure and shape.

The three types of rocks are:
Igneous rocks are formed from melted rock deep inside the Earth.
Sedimentary rocks are formed from layers of sand, silt, dead plants, and animal skeletons.
Metamorphic rocks formed from other rocks that are changed by heat and pressure underground.

Rocks and minerals are materials used in the construction of roads and buildings, they also serve as critical components in the manufacturing of high-tech electronics, next-generation vehicles and other everyday devices.

This took me back to my 4th grade geography class! It was fun to relearn a little bit of lost 4th grade material.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2021 :  3:13:40 PM  Show Profile
Carrie Williams (Carrie W, #147) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Carpe Cocoa Merit Badge!

“For this badge I read the deeply detailed True History of Chocolate, and I now know more than I ever dreamed there was to know about chocolate!! This book reminded me of the class I took called “Food and Drink in Cultural Context.” This book could very easily be used as text for a similar class with a cultural perspective from almost the entire world revolving around our favorite addiction: Chocolate! I am impressed by the dedication of Michael Coe to finish this magnificent book for his wife after the immense amount of work she put into the research.
I was surprised to learn that the pods in which the cacao beans develop grow in such an odd way along the trunk and limbs of the tree. I also had no idea that the beans were actually seeds inside a pulp filled fruit; I had always assumed they grew more like a nut on a tree, ready to shell or husk, and roast. I also found it interesting that cacao was used primarily as a beverage until more recent years. Drinking chocolate seems more like a secondary use, given its overwhelming use in candies and desserts in this age.

I have been very lucky to be able to attend two local Chapman Museum Annual Wine and Chocolate Fundraisers with a friend who works for a major sponsor of the event. It's one of the most incredible food events I have ever attended. I have tried just about every form of chocolate available in upstate NY, from candies, to beverages, to baked deliciousness!

I have known for some time that the major difference between dark and milk chocolate is the higher concentration of cocoa and lack of milk solids in dark chocolate. Milk chocolate is made with milk and milk fats. What was new to me is that “white” chocolate is made from cocoa butter, which is a byproduct of separating the cocoa solids in order to make traditional chocolate. I am not a fan of white chocolate, but I do have a deeper respect for it now that I know that it is, truly, chocolate and not an imitation.

I learned so much about chocolate and have gained a deeper appreciation for this delectable treat!”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page