Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2010 :  4:51:05 PM  Show Profile
Pam...Prayers, Prayers, Prayers covering you! I know God has the perfect job for you! Keep us posted honey how it goes!
Dana...so good to hear from you. Sorry the girls are sick! Poor Babies! That is never fun for mommy either.
Bunny...Yeah! I got my package from you today! Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!. I don't remember telling you that Pansies are my all time favorite flower. Did I? And I had just been looking at a paper folding technique that looks exactly like how you folded the fabric that you sewed. Oh, I love it! I took pictures so as soon as I up-load onto photo bucket I will show it off on here. Thank You so very much...it is just lovely! You put Sunshine into my day! I will think of you every time I look at it, especially because it reminds me of a little field...that one might find a bunny hopping in! :+)

I want to encourage all you Porchies to sign up with Darlene for the Swaps and Birthdays. We have so many Special Women on the Porch and we probably have a closer relationship between us than most of the other Forum Farm Girls do...so let's keep growing closer and closer and being here for each other!

I Love You All and You Make My Days More than Just days of Fibro-pain! You are all my strength and distraction and Up-lifters! Notice my new quote on my signature line here! You are those Girlfriends.

Hugs, Smiles and Joy,
~peggy

Lady In Red
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 04 2010 4:54:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2010 :  5:40:55 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, I'm so glad you liked what I sent. I loved making it! What is a photo bucket? Is it on MJ somewhere?
I wish I could send everyone some sunshine too. Hopefully as the swap continues I'll get a chance to make more.
I tried to get to the post office today but couldn't get a parking place, and was just too tired to wait. I'll check tomorrow.
Today I bit the bullet and marked everything down to 50% off at the shop. I really have a problem doing that. But then I had a really great sales day so I feel I did what I was suppose to.

Pam, I'm so happy for your interviews.. I hope you get the job you want!
Later porchies,
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2010 :  6:04:58 PM  Show Profile
Aww, Peggy, that's so cute and true!
I'm coming down with something, so no rugby for the rest of the week probably:( But I must go to school! Ugggg!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2010 :  7:00:49 PM  Show Profile
Hi porchies,
beautiful fall day with the butterflies. Peggy~we have limited resource people in our school to help those with learning disablilties, but our public school is willing to work with us as much as possible. My little butterfly is going to be getting the extra help she needs along with what I do for her as well.

Darlene, I got your lovely package today. Oh my goodness...the pumpkin towel is hanging up, and I can't wait to try the recipes. I will be taking the devotion book to school to read before I begin with the butterflies and I love notepads...oh thank you for making me smile.

I just wnated to check in and say hello ladies. Have a wonderful evening.

love and hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

babynurse
Farmgirl in Training

18 Posts

Christine
Amherst Virginia
USA
18 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2010 :  7:07:18 PM  Show Profile
Hello everyone! My name is Christine, I'm farmgirl sister #831. I think I've posted here on the porch at least once before (somewhere in the last 181 pages!), but it has been a while. This is such a wonderful forum and I would love to sit down and check in here more often. :)

I live in Virginia and I work as an OB nurse - thus my username: Babynurse. I love my job and wouldn't trade it for the world! My "other" job, is being Mom to my 3 children and 2 stepchildren. My stepchildren are 2 boys, ages 13 and 15, and my 3 little ones are 5 year-old boy/girl twins, and our 4 year-old daughter, who was a surprise-package that came only 15 months after the twins! It's a busy life, but I love it.

The only thing missing from my life is my "dream farm". It's still only a figment of my imagination - but that's where all dreams start, right?! My husband and I bought 5 acres of former-orchard property 3 years ago, and have already bought the plans for our dream-home. We're just muddling through this rough economy, hoping it'll ease up enough for us to build our dream home one day. Until then, I'm creating as much of the farm life for my family as I can on our 3/4 of an acre! :)

At this very moment, I have just given the children their baths, tucked them into bed, and am sitting here listening to them whispering to each other. On one side of me I have a notebook on the table which I have filled with all of the Sisterhood Merit Badge information, and my checklist of how I plan to earn each one. On the other side of me is a table piled high with all of the books, magazines, and personal notes that inspire me every day - And of course MJF is right at the top of the stack!!

I have loved every moment of being a farmgirl sister. It has inspired me to make something more out of life than just mechanically going through the motions. And reading through a forum like this one is yet another reason why I am so grateful for that day 1 year ago when I happened to pick up a copy of MJF at Barnes & Noble! I will try to come here to "the porch" and visit often. This looks like a wonderful place to sit and spend some time. :)

Good to meet you all!
Christine :)

"Hey it's good, to be back home again...Sometimes this old farm feels like a long lost friend..."
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2010 :  8:07:27 PM  Show Profile
Glad to see you here Christine! We always welcome anyone on the porch! I'll introduce myself a little! I'm 14, and I'm a freshmen in high school. I don't live on a farm, but I do knit, crochet, and I'm very crafty. I also support the local farmers here by shopping at the farmers' market. I like to think of myself as farmish, but I also balance that with my suburban roots!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  12:57:55 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back Christine and Please Come Often! Consider yourself an Official Porchie! We do have a great time together here and it is a safe place to hang out and share your heart and life. You sound like you must LOVE children an awful lot to be an OB Nurse and have 5 kids! That is just Awesome! ~ I will tell you a little about myself. I have been married for twenty five years, now to a Retired Minister (but as we know they never really retire)! I use to do Christian Counseling as well as my husband, and have managed two Christian Bookstores. 9 yrs ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia (though I had it for years it just started turning my life upside down 9 yrs ago) and then 6 years ago I had to stop working totally and 3 years ago I was forced to go on SS Disability. I also was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome at the same time. For whatever reason that has gotten better the last year or so and for that I am thankful! I still teach an in home Bible Study Group of about 13 women from ages 24-70 and we have been together for 20+ years. When we started out we had about 6 different Churches represented in our study group and now I believe we are down to 3 or 4. ~ I have 3 boys all grown and raised and three step-children. I have 7 step-grand kids, 1 biological grand-daughter and another on the way! I love kids too! They are the most precious gifts God gives us! Now, I stay home (in a Senior Apartment Complex) with my sh**zu-mix dog, Bella (who is three). My retired husband has gone back to work for our youngest son, who manages a Property Management Company. I love to Garden, Knit, Read, Write Inspirational Poetry, do multi-media art, photography, craft, embroidery etc. (Keep busy mostly so I don't get bored!) And MJF was my life-saver when my hubby went back to work about 8 months ago. And the Porch is my Favorite Forum! I Love All My Porchies! They
each and everyone make my days so much more than just pain-filled days. I am blessed and privileged to be able to love on each one of them and visa-versa. Well, I will save room for others to introduce themselves to you. GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!

blessings,
~Peggy

Lady In Red
"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

Lida
True Blue Farmgirl

157 Posts

Lida
Rochester NY
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  04:42:40 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Sisters,
I think I should start writing down all of our prayer requests and noting how God answers them. It is wonderful to read about how He is at work in our lives, arranging, guiding, nudging, and smiling as we follow Him.

Tammy- I am so glad that your little butterfly can remain with you. My background is special education and I am passionate about the Church being inclusive of all people that God created. I could get on a soap box about this issue, so I better let it go! so, I am excited to read that your Christian school is going to serve her. Each of he classmates will be better people at the end of the school year because of having the opportunity to spend a year with her. This particular butterfly will have different colors in her wings and be beautiful!

Bunny- A question about your post regarding thunder and lightening storms- you said you will miss them, does that mean they don't have that type of storm where you aree moving to? I also love storms and can't imagine living someplace that has no storms. So glad that your sales are going well. I am su that your emotions are very mixed about selling off a business that grew out of your talents. Is your son doing better now that some of the stress has been reduced for him?

Megan- you are such a "famish" girl! Glad that your coach simmered down. Your whole team must be doubly determined to show your competitors how great you really are after losing a game because of faulty reffing.

Pam- I am praying for you to have favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man today at your interviews (Proverbs 3).

Dana-Your land in Idaho sounded wonderful. How many acres ? What are your plans for it? Vacation home, retirement, full-time home? Garden? animals? Sorry that your little ones have been sick. I also am a minimalist when it comes to medicine,but I thank God for antibiotics. If we had lived in an era before the discovery of antibiotics I might not have all of my children alive because 2 of them had several bouts with pneumonia when they were babies.

Janet- Burrr, 38-40 degrees is cold. I thought that Mizsissippi was a warmer climate. Do you live in the hills? I should get out a map and check the topography of the state that my swap partner lives in!

Chermine- Prayers for your work situation. ((((Hugs)))) too.

Staci- Waving to you, have a blessed Tuesday.

Peggy- so glad that you had a great visit with your granddaughter. And that there is another baby on the way! Yes, children and grandchildren are the best blessings that God gives us. The blessing of the Lord maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it (somewhere in Psalms).

Christine- welcome to the Porch! Glad to have you here. I have cousins in Virginia. My introduction- I live in the city of Rochester in western New York. I grew up on a several hundred acre farm so living here has been a huge adjustment. I have lived here for 12 years and still have to pray for contentment because I so long for wide open spaces and forests. At least there is farm land and wonderful parks surrounding Rochester so I can get my outdoors fixes pretty easily. Almost all of my backyard is a vegetable garden, plus I have a large garden in the country at my mother's house 4 hours from here. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have 5 kids, ages 15-25. We also have 3 grandkids who are our delights. We homeschool our youngest daughter, a 10th grader. All of the rest are in college or done with school for
now. I am a chaplain serving people with developmental disabilities, their families and their caregivers. I am in the ordination process with my denomination. I love to read and for fun I ride bicycle. One of these days I am going to pedal into Darlene's yard and tumble into her outdoor tub. Okay, that is probably way too much about me.

Darlene- I hope to get to the post office today. Hugs to you.

Carpe diem!

Lida

P.S. I am posting this from a new iPad I was blessed with. I don't know how to go back and correct the typo and spelling errors. I apologize for them.
L.
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  09:10:50 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Christine.. you will love it here. Lots of wonderful ladies to get to know.
I am in California soon to be in Oregon. I owned a quilt shop for 9 years and am in the process of closing it and moving in with my mom. I'm 53 and single.. so big life change for me. I have 2 wonderful sons that will stay behind in Calif. I quilt, knit, crochet, blog.. lots of creative stuff. Hope to hear from you soon.

Lida, I haven't lived in Oregon before so I don't know much about the weather where I'm going. Where I live now is close to Yosemite park. We get some wonderful thunder storms a few times a year. I know I'll still get to see snow and unfortunately ice.. and some hot in the summer. My son is doing much better now. He is having a problem keeping busy though. He has always worked and he is living with my aunt and uncle. Without a place of his own to putter around in.. he is getting bored. I told him about the time that goes away.. he will find a new job. He has a few good prospects he is working on.

Well, not much else going on.. a little rain here today. So off to work.
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  12:02:48 PM  Show Profile
Darlene,
I am sneaking on here to say I just read the devotion you marked during my snack time at school with the little butterrflies. It brought tears to my eyes. I understand! Thank you my sweet friend.

hugs
Tammy

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  12:09:18 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, I just got my package from you! Lots of goodies.. thank you so much. You are so kind. I loved the card! And thanks for the picture of you. I take horrible pictures so avoid it if all possible..lol.
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  4:06:24 PM  Show Profile
Hi all! No rugby for me today. Heeding off a cold! So I have more time to sit with my sisters! Though, I have some Spanish to do, so I may have to speak in Spanish for a little bit! Necesito hacer mucho tarea para mi clase de espanol! I need to do much homework for my spanish class! I'm glad to have a little more time here!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  5:01:36 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, I just saw the little bird in the washcloth you knitted... so cute! (I'm hoping it was a wash cloth :o )

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  5:18:29 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Christine! You will love everyone here...amazing support, wonderful humor, and genuinely good ladies here

Lida- I'm beyond excited about our land. It's 20 acres of forested land with 2 ponds and a seasonal creek. We plan to move there permanently in the next few years, just waiting for a job oppportunity for my hubby to pop up. We want to be totally "off-grid"-water from the well, power from solar, etc. I want chickens, horses, maybe a milk cow, a big garden, the whole shebang. The people we bought it from have another 22 acres for sale that we may try to buy in a few years, but for now we are going to set up the little one room cabin to live in and kinda do the "little house on the prarie" arrangements (kids in the loft upstairs and us in the main living area). We can heat the place with the wood stove with wood cut from our own property. It's going to be alot of hard work but we can't wait to get up there permanently. The neighbors are great, town is so friendly, and it isn't too too far from a city. There are moose, bear, wild turkeys, bald eagles...I could go on forever about it. It really reminds me of lake tahoe without the multi-million dollar price tags and snobby people.

Megan-take care of yourself and hope you feel better

Pam- how were the interviews?

farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert

Edited by - Rxgirl on Oct 05 2010 5:19:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  5:32:51 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Dana! I definitely will!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  6:25:18 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Hi ladies! Well...the interviews. I didn't think that there could be someone as crazy as my boss but I met the guy. It was for a chiropractor and he literally had me in for 2 hours testing me about stuff and then told me that he wanted me to come back and work for a day to see if I liked it. He also told me everything I was doing wrong and criticized my shoes. I mean, I need to get out of my current work but I'm not trading one crazy for another. So, I thanked him for his criticism, told him that I was looking for something different and went on my way. He told me to think about it and that he knew I would be back. WHAT?

The second interview was very low key and nice. I was the first person interviewed and I really want the job. Excellent pay and benefits and chances for promotion. It's for a construction company and I have the experience. They had 5 other people to interview so we will see. I'm going to work tomorrow but staying clear of my crazy boss. I'm also still looking. I got two call backs from just a few days of sending my resume out so I know I'm on the right track.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  7:04:15 PM  Show Profile
Pam, that's so great! I'll be praying for you for the next few days!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  7:31:05 PM  Show Profile
Pam that is great will pray for you.

Welcome Christine. I too have twins but mine are 14 year old boys and also have 4 grown stepchildren. I live in Nebraska and I am a teacher. My students are my butterflies as I like to think of them as beautiful butterflies with wings God is teaching to soar.

the ladies here are absolutely wonderful. We care and love each other like sisters.

Megan...please rest up and take care of yourself.

One of my sons played football today and made a touchdown. I was so proud of him. His twin cheered him on. Can you tell I am proud mama?

WEll ladies time for evening tea. Love to you all

Tammy

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  8:06:38 PM  Show Profile
Lord highlight Pam to the individual conducting those interviews. Let her shine out and be their absolute first choice.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  9:41:57 PM  Show Profile
Pam, I'll be sending good thoughts your way for a perfect job. I hope the next two interviews go well. You must be doing something right... hang in there. And good for you seeing the Doc was not worth the stress. I hate it when employers think people are so desperate they will do anything for a job.

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  11:12:30 PM  Show Profile
Pam-that chiropractor sounds like a complete nutcase! Im sure the right job will fall into place for you

Bunny-do you sell any of your quilts online?

Tammy-im so excited your special little butterfly gets to stay in your class...you are amazing!!!!

farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2010 :  12:01:41 AM  Show Profile
Bunny...I am glad that you got the package and hope you enjoy it all. Yes, that was a bird knit into the dish cloth! I know some designs are hard to decipher...so you get an A+ in wash-cloth hieroglyphics! LOL

Pam... Chiropractor sounds like he would be a real pain to work for (Pun intended!) And I am with Cherime...praying that you are the most memorable person for the job (seeing that you where the first interviewed not the middle or last). We will pray that you "Glow In The Dark" Like a Ray of Sunshine, Sweet One!

Dana...how are the girls doing? Any better? How is mommy's job going these days?

Megan...hope you are feeling better today. Keep that Spanish flowing girl! You'll be glad
you did! When I was in school I took, German, Spanish and Latin. Latin I remember nothing...
except I dated the Latin teacher's nephew. He was memorable! :+) And German and Spanish I can
count to twenty and say a couple of phrases is all. So, hopefully you will learn more than that
or maybe I should say...retain more than that. My only real fun in any of those classes was the
Latin Teachers nephew! He was HOT!

Tammy...I almost cried just hearing that a Scripture that Darlene sent you made you cry! I loved hearing
that! I am passionate about women in the word!

Hey, has anyone heard from Angela lately? I hope our Little Suzy Home-maker is doing good. I miss hearing
about her days. I always felt like I got something done in the house...just by reading everything she accomplished. Now, I'm feeling guilty for sitting on my rear-end all day! Come back Angela! I need to live
vicariously through you! :+)

Well my lovelies...I am bringing Chocolate Cream Puffs to the Porch tonight along with Carmel Turtle Coffee.
Anybody hungry and thirsty?

More tomorrow Girls...I Love You To The Moon and Back,
~peggy

Lady In Red
Go to Top of Page

Lida
True Blue Farmgirl

157 Posts

Lida
Rochester NY
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2010 :  03:22:54 AM  Show Profile
Hello All,
Yumm, caramel turtle coffee! I think I will take the whole caraf, thank you very much!

My DD, SIL and DGD (6 months old) live 1.5 hours from here. They both recently got jobs here in the city and have a long commute; DD has to leave her house by 5:15 each morning. They found a place to move to here, only 5 miles away from us. Until they move they have been staying with us Mon-Fri. I really appreciate the evenings when DD has dinner ready when I get home, she was a culinary arts major in high school . Last night the whole family, except my DS were here for dinner and the evening. Love it!!!

Despite cool and wet weather we have not had a frost yet, so my garden is still producing. I have tomatoes and green peppers still on the vines, carrots and potatoes to dig and kale & chard greens. I also have over 30 little pumpkin-looking squashes from my 3 orphan vines. I don't really know what they are because they are something I never planted in my garden, they just grew! I fashioned a root cellar of sorts under the back porch. I have shallow and wide plastic bins that I buried the country garden potatoes in sand in.

This evening is the annual family dinner for the agency I work for, 1700 guests! Yesterday the exec director gave modest bonuses to every employee because he is committed to returning cost cutting savings to the people who do the work. The money came at the perfect time as I am preparing for my trip to Guatemala next month and starting my denominational Local Pastor School this month.

Megan- get well soon! If you ever want an amazing time of serving you can come to Guatemala with me. I don't speak Spanish and could use some help! Part of the volunteer team that I serve with there is an awesome group of teens from 3 Guatemalan youth groups. I am in awe of the compassion, creativity and energy of those young people.

Dana- Your land and vision for it is great! You are going to have such interesting stories to share with us. I will live in the country through you!

Pam- Yikes, that chiropractor sounds like bad news. At least he showed his stripes during the interview and wasn't on his best behavior for it. God will guide you to the perfect position that will meet your needs for hours, pay, benefits and opportunities.

Tammy- Yeah for proud mammas! Our kids need us to be proud of their accomplishments, and scoring a touchdown is an accomplishments.

Busy day at work today. The thrift store manager is sick so I am opening and running the store until I have to leave to help get things ready at the convention center for the annual dinner this evening. The store staff thinks it is funny when the "boss" is working in the store and makes mistakes on the cash register or can't find things.

Have a blessed day!

Lida
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2010 :  05:21:28 AM  Show Profile
Good morning dear porchies, I wanted to wish everyone a beautiful day!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
Palouse Prairie Girls Chapter
http://palouseprairiegirls.blogspot.com/
http://prairiegirlsjournal.blogspot.com/

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci

Edited by - Annika on Oct 06 2010 08:40:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2010 :  08:28:36 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Hi porhies...

Pam...Keeping on praying for you and your job situation. Let us know girlfriend!

Dana...You sound like me. I wish I had a smaller loft home as we speak. I didn't cook on my stove in the summer only from about October to April. Loved loved loved it. Good for you...get your little angels out in the country. Horses, sure brings back memories! I live in the country but I wish I lived further away yet! LOL!

Megan...Feel better! Look at you girl with that Spanish...You will have to give us lessons. What do you think? A sentence a week maybe?

Christine...You will love us but we will love you too!

Lida...I was missing you my friend. Thanks for all the encoraging words you give us all. How's the knee? You haven't gotten lost recently have you? You got my email about the wasp spray didn't you?

Tammy...Loved your swap bag...candles,purple bag and pampering body lotion etc. The tea smells soooo yummy. Do you make your own blends?

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page