Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2010 :  09:09:50 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone, sorry I've been gone.. I have been a bit down and stressed and just didn't have anything to say. Sales have almost stopped at the shop. I still have so much left. The store in Oregon still wants my inventory but wants to pay like $500.00 a month. It will take about 2 years to pay it off. Not too sure about that. I may do half somehow. It would be nice to have some money...
arg.... my computer just erased almost all of my message.. I guess I need to go to work. I'm hanging in there but the stress is building. I need a rest!
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2010 :  10:44:07 AM  Show Profile
Sorry Bunny...it is probably going to be crazy stress until you actually get to Oregon and settle in.
You are going through a huge life change...it is normal that it would cause stress! Try to take it just
one day at a time and NOT look at the huge picture. Just set a plan for your day and be happy if you accomplish it! One foot in front of the other and take baby steps if need be. Keeping you in prayer! And Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, and more Hugs!

Blessings,
Peggy

Lady In Red
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2010 :  11:26:37 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
GFS...

Bunny...Stress is understandable at this time with all the changes going on. I'm praying for you and I know it will be ok. If God brings you to it...He will bring you through it! It's hard to just relax sometimes. Leaving your children is the hardest of all. I would be careful about doing the $5O0 a month deal. Not everyone is honest and once they have your things you may never see another dime. Tell them you will give them $500 worth of inventory a month. If they won't do it why should you? You're better off checking out your new area and seeing what better options you have. Don't rush into something that you will regret later. There may be some craft shows where you are going that will bring some money in for you. Take a deep breath, step back and assess your options and then act. Be Strong, You can do it. We're right here for you. You isolate yourself like I do, so I truly get girl! Hang in!

Staci...Now I know why my keyboard was all wet the other day.LOL!

Tammy...A fritata is similar to a quiche but without the crust.Very simple to whip up. Can eat for breakfast or lunch depending on the ingredients. If you want any recipe let me know.

Talking about recipes...Casseroles this week! Post your recipes GFS.

Pam...Thinking about you and praying for your job. How's the old creep you work for? Still bothering you?

Cherime...Prayers for your fundraiser! Di you figure out how to get me your address?

Megan...How's the knee? Did you get a homecoming dress? Keep the lessons coming!

Peg...Enjoy your weekend.

Prayers to you all until the next time.

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2010 :  1:15:01 PM  Show Profile
Peggy and Darlene, thanks for the kind words. I do deal with each day as it comes.. but when you know something painful is in the future it is hard to ignore it. I'm actually having a good sales day so far. So maybe it was just the holiday weekend. I keep telling myself I will get a much needed rest at my mom's. I'm looking forward to that and sewing for me for a change. So many people come in and ask about all the other stuff so it gets pushed in front of me almost hourly. Ahhhh, (that's a happy sigh), I wish you guys lived close by. A cup of tea with a friend at night would be wonderful. I have had wonderful offers of help on closing day. I'm not good at asking for help but will bite the bullet on this one..
Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Love you porchies!!
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2010 :  3:45:12 PM  Show Profile
Sherri-welcome to the porch!

Megan-I'm so sorry to hear about your injury...praying that you won't need surgery

Christine- I have 2 little ones at home and my hubby is home most evenings;I'm envious that you keep it together so well! I'm not nearly that organized

Darlene-I still shudder to think about your accident and how lucky you guys were. It does get better over time, but I know what you mean about the anxiety you get getting back in the car.

Bunny- Keep your chin up girl, it'll get better

Peggy-i'd love to participate in the pin swap also

I'm at work today so I actually have some time to type (pretty sad that work is a break). I follow what everyone is up to but the babes keep me too busy most days to be able to write to everyone. Loving the recipes and I keep intending to post one and then before I know it, the week is gone. But life is good, how can I complain when there's a roof over my head, food in the kitchen, and a wonderful family to spend my time with. I so love reading about everyone's day and to see all the support and love on this porch...you ladies are simply awesome!
Hate to admit that I'm enjoying a relatively child-free day(Hubby is home with the kids). It's always a good reminder for him about just how difficult it is to be home all the time
Have a wonderful day and a fantastic weekend if I don't get a chance to talk to you all until next week

farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert

Edited by - Rxgirl on Oct 15 2010 3:46:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2010 :  4:04:30 PM  Show Profile
Well, dear ladies, I think I'll sit a while and chat. I have a sore back and am moving rather slowly, but my hands are nimble and I'm about to make some felt Christmas ornaments. =)

Everyone have a wonderful evening and a fabulous weekend!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
Palouse Prairie Girls Chapter
http://palouseprairiegirls.blogspot.com/
http://prairiegirlsjournal.blogspot.com/

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2010 :  4:58:25 PM  Show Profile
We love this soup on an autumns night. It looks like it would be strange but give it a try =)

Annika's favorite West African Peanut Soup
One of my favourite, because you can make it in different ways with adding different vegetables. It is a filling and pretty soup and vegetarian too! I have added okra and diced eggplant to it and that is tasty as well. Some times we use chicken broth if we don't have vegie stock available.

2 tablespoons olive oil
2 medium onions, chopped
2 large red bell peppers, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes, with liquid *I like to chop up and my own tomatoes or at least use all natural brands
8 cups vegetable broth or stock
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
2/3 cup natural extra crunchy peanut butter
1/2 cup uncooked brown rice

DIRECTIONS

1. Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium high heat. Cook onions and bell peppers until lightly browned and tender, stirring in garlic when almost done to prevent burning. Stir in tomatoes, vegetable stock, pepper, and chili powder. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
2. Stir in rice, cover, and simmer another fifteen minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in peanut butter until well blended, and serve.

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2010 :  05:49:44 AM  Show Profile
Good morning lovely ladies,
it's a beautiful fall morning on the porch - cup o'joe in hand, breathing deeply the autumn air and warmth of friends.

Bunny - I'm so glad you found the porch, these women offer some of the best advice I've heard and do it out of a sincere desire to help and honest caring.

Annika - I hope your back pain is nothing serious. Thanks for sharing the recipe. My brother was in Africa many years ago on a missions trip and told us how much soup/stew they ate made with peanuts. interesting.

Dana - I'm glad you have a chance to come out and chat, I love just being able to come out and listen once in a while, too. You're right about the love and support here...awesome. I smiled when you mentioned work being a "break" - my babes are teens now and I still feel that way.

Darlene - I've never tried a fritatta but I love quiche so I'm sure I'd enjoy them too.

Speaking of recipes, I need to put my casserole recipe on - be back in a bit.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2010 :  09:33:11 AM  Show Profile
Dana, thank you so much! I had an MRI yesterday, and I'm getting it read on Monday, so I'll know then. For now I'm taking it pretty easy, with the exception of tonight! I'm so excited for homecoming; my friends and I are all going out to dinner. My friends are booklovers like me, so we want to go to the bookstore that's next to the restaurant afterwards! I'm excited, and it's the first of many high school memories to come!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2010 :  09:09:02 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone, It's been a busy 2 weeks. So far, love my new job. Really busy, have had to work alot of overtime to straighten the desk out, but it is coming right along.

While I was in the Grand Canyon visiting my girlfriend a big bull elk came strolling through her back yard. He was only a few feet from me and I was unable to pick up my camera because had he turned his head he would have gotten me with his horns. I did get a picture of him on his way back through. We was beautiful. [URL=http://s794.photobucket.com/albums/yy221/atkinst2/?action=view¤t=P1010853.jpg][/URL]

What a wonderful place to live. And what a back yard!!!!!!

The weather was beautiful also. Warm for the time of year.

This weekend is our knitters retreat so I can't linger too long on the computer or I won't be ready for Friday.

Peanut butter cookies

This is an easy one

Ritz crackers
white chocolate
peanut butter

Put peanut butter between 2 Ritz crackers. (bumpy side down)
Melt white chocolate in double boiler
cover cracker sandwiches with white chocolate... Let cool.... enjoy.

Would love to participate in the Christmas Pin exchange... Please include me on this one.

The well of nature is full today. Time to go outside and take a drink. Diane Ackerman

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2010 :  11:40:53 AM  Show Profile
Hi ladies,
It is a beautiful day here in Nebraska! God has just blessed so richly with beautiful weather and the farmers are getting the crops in and breathing a sigh of relief. I am getting ready to make some salad for my lunch this week. I have a busy week ahead. But I do have something to look forward to. I am going to Women of Faith with a friend this weekend. So I am excited about that. It has been long time since I have been. Just feel like I need some spirtual refreshing right now.

Well I am going to go enjoy the beautiful day. Will check in later.

hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2010 :  11:50:46 AM  Show Profile
Hi sisters! Well, last night was one of the best nights of my life! First homecoming ever for me, and it was so much fun! My friends and I went out to dinner, and then we went to the dance where we partied it up! We danced, and we didn't even care that we didn't have dates, except when the slow dances came on. It was so much fun, but now today is time for homework!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2010 :  11:51:20 AM  Show Profile
Well my yard sale yesterday was a bust. But I had a productive day with my son so it was good. I'm feeling pretty good today.
Theresa, what an awesome picture! Glad you got to experience it.
Tammy, enjoy your weekend!
Sounds like everyone is enjoying some nice weather.. soak it in while you can.
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2010 :  12:26:45 PM  Show Profile
Aww, Bunny I'm sorry your yard sale didn't go well, but I'm glad you had a good day with your son!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2010 :  12:33:05 PM  Show Profile
Megan, how are you doing? keeping busy? =)
Bunny, sorry about the bummer of a yard sale. May last one was a virtual no-show, so I know how depressing that can be
Tammy, do enjoy your weekend
Theresa, Very cool beans! I love the picture!

well me and my gimpy back are sitting on this lovely porch today. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2010 :  1:35:48 PM  Show Profile
Annika-that soup sounds amazing, can't wait to try it!

Megan-So glad you had fun at homecoming...let us know how tomorrow goes

Theresa-what an amazing picture!So nice to see them alive and walking around over those trophy shots I see in the Cabela's magazines. And the cookies sound not only yummy but something I have time to do,lol!

Bunny-keep thinking positive and look to the future

It's a beautiful, overcast day here and I'm loving the cooler weather. I'm ready for the season to change for sure.

talk to ya'll later

farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert

Edited by - Rxgirl on Oct 17 2010 1:37:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2010 :  5:27:28 PM  Show Profile
Bunny so sorry your yard sale didn't go well.

Megan so glad you had a great time at homecoming.

I made cookies, a lunch salad, did report cards, and enjoyed an evening walk. The day was productive and good.

Time for evening tea and bit of rest before heading to bed.

hugs and love
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2010 :  11:18:39 PM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...Oh, what a Wonderful Weekend we had at the Oregon Coast. The weather was picture perfect! Warm, sunny and beautiful! We saw not only the majesty and power of the Ocean...but we saw some guy get his pick-up truck stuck out in the ocean and had to have it air-lifted out by helicopter. Crazy! The Oregon Beaches have always been great because people were never allowed to drive on them, unlike our Washington Beaches. But I guess now there are some places were you can drive. I don't think you're suppose to try to use your vehicle for a Surf-board though! lol ~Then I got a picture of sea-gulls stealing somebodies groceries out of the back of their truck. They were just having themselves a grand ol' party with all their crow buddies!Stealing somebodies weekly groceries!! It was hysterical. ~ The Condo we stayed in was just stunning and overlooking the Beach in Lincoln City. I can't see going to the beach if you aren't going to stay right on the Beach or with a great beach view! This was an early b-day gift to me from my husband and youngest son and his girlfriend. So they all paid for everything but let me make all the choices...including the Condo where we stayed. I have been renting houses at the Coast every year for almost twenty years for my Bible Study Group...so, I went through one of the rental agencies I have used in the past. Told the gal exactly what I wanted and she came through with flying colors. We all loved it so much we want to go back after the Holidays and stay there again.It was the same price as staying in a Hotel or Motel but with many more benefits and lots of room to spread out and be comfortable.~ I can't tell you how lovely it is to really enjoy your adult children. They are so much fun to vacation with. And they totally spoiled me also. Every time I went to purchase anything, at the Out-let Mall (yes, great shopping too!) my son would take it out of my hands and pay for it himself. He kept saying, "No, mom it's your birthday!" Plus they brought me a bag of gifts to the Condo. Anyway...it was just an awesome weekend! And I feel totally loved and blessed (and old). lol One retail clerk asked me how old I was going to be and when I went to tell her...the words got stuck on my tongue and I could barely get it out. My kids started laughing at me! :+) So, I am going back to 29 and holding!!!! That is easier to say!

Pin Swap...I got you down Pam, Theresa, and Dana. Come on Porchies we could use some more participating! I'm with you Pam...I like sparkle and glitzy too.

Annika...that African Peanut Soup sounds very extra delicious! Will have to give that recipe a try.

Theresa...your picture was amazing! That was one big Bull Elk!! Don't they look powerful that close-up? ~ And I have a Holiday Party to go to in early December that I am going to take those Cookies to. Thanks for saving me time and money. Now, would you like to come make them for me too! lol

Bunny...I am sorry that your Yard Sale was a bummer but glad that your time with your son was good. That is the most important thing to focus on. Those times are irreplaceable!

Well, my Porchies...I am going to go through my mail and read in my novel for awhile before I call it a night. I pray that you all had a Glorious weekend too. It sounds like there was a lot of great weather enjoyed by all.

Hugs and Blessings,
~peggy

Lady In Red

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 17 2010 11:38:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2010 :  04:55:34 AM  Show Profile
We had a great weekend here in PA... so nice I forgot to come back to put my casserole recipe up. lol
Here 'tis:
Breakfast Casserole
1 lb bulk ground sausage
8 eggs
1 pkg frozen hashbrowns, thawed
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 small onion, chopped
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp. basil
1/2 tsp. parsley
1/2 tsp. chives
1/2 tsp. coarse black pepper
1/2 stick butter

Melt the butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Evenly spread the hashbrowns in the skillet and cook until they begin to brown on the bottom.
Transfer hashbrowns to a deep casserole dish. In the same skillet cook the sausage 'til done and drain off any grease. Crumble the sausage over the hashbrowns. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, onion, milk and seasonings. Beat well and pour over the meat and hashbrowns. Stir to blend throughout the hashbrowns. Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Cover top with shredded cheese and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve when eggs are cooked firm and cheese is hot and bubbly.

This is easy and also flexible, you can add, subtract, make lighter, use different seasonings etc...

Peggy - your weekend sounds absolutely FABULOUS! So glad you had a great time with your husband and kids.

Theresa - glad to hear you're enjoying the new job and I love the picture. How exciting.

Praying everyone has a good day today.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Oct 18 2010 04:58:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2010 :  06:31:05 AM  Show Profile
Great elk picture.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am worn our and my poor DD had to be on that broken foot all day Friday to get all the cakes ready. But the silent auction netted Blood N Fire $2,100. Thank God!
We will be able to help some people who really have some great needs. Must run, the commute to work calls.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2010 :  07:02:37 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Wow! That's great! Congrats on the auction. I hope your daughter got some rest.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Merry Heart Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Janet
Ackerman Mississippi
USA
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2010 :  08:28:35 AM  Show Profile
Peggy - your weekend sounds glorious! I am so glad that you are so blessed!

Staci - That recipe sound scrumptious!

Megan - I am so glad that you have such sweet memories of your first homecoming!

Bunny - I hate you didn't have a good yard sale. I wish I was near you, girl. I am a sucker for fabrics, etc. and for something on sale! Ha! Ha! I loved adding to my stash.

I am enjoying all the recipes. I will again have limited time to be on here but it will be because we are in a revival this week til Wed.

Please keep the grandkids that we have custody of in your prayers. We feel like there might be something brewing to cause us all trouble (from their mother). Please pray for that because that would be a terrible thing to happen. Mainly because it wouldn't be for the right reason. Thank you so much!

Yall have a good week!! It is beautiful fall weather here, a little too dry though.

Have a great and blessed day!
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2010 :  08:54:03 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Bunny-do you have pictures or a listing of your fabrics? Have you thought about selling on e-bay or Craigslist? I have a lot of quilting friends that might be interested in some-depending on the fabric.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2010 :  11:24:46 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, what is the name of the reservations group you go through. My son and I have decided to try to spend Christmas on the coast. Everyone else has somewhere to go so we decided to spend it there. I'm so glad you had a good birthday. I have your gift ready to mail... hope you like it.
Funny thing about the yard sale, I had a guy call me last night wanting my mixer and two guys showed up last evening to purchase something they had seen last week. So I still made some money.
Have a wonderful Monday!
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2010 :  2:17:37 PM  Show Profile
Bunny... I use A-1 Beach Rentals and the place we stayed would be perfect for you and your son. 2 bedroom/2 bath. The place is called "Surfs Up" at Pacific Winds Condominiums. Just go to www.a1beachrentals.com and check it out. You can make reservations right on-line or call them. Make them early though because the Holidays are always busy at the Coast. We have done that before ourselves and really enjoyed it. I highly recommend you go for it girl!
Janet...got your nice long letter today! I love having you as my Pen-Pal! I find my cards/stationery/stickers everywhere. I am always on the look out for them. So, sorry...I have no particular place I buy them at. Though I do use Current Factory Outlet on line because they run a lot of buy one get one free...sticker promotionals
and they have some cute card and gifts too.
Pam...how is the job hunting coming along sweetie? Glad to hear that you are sending out lots or resume's. You will get just the perfect job for YOU because we are praying God's will for you.
Cherime...Great on the Auction! What a blessing! Hope your daughter got rested up!

I can't remember who just posted the last recipe, on the previous page for the Breakfast Casserole...Staci was that you? Yummy Yummy Yummy! A lot of times I feel more like eating breakfast for dinner than I do at breakfast. My breakfast usually consists of an apple and maybe oatmeal or maybe not. And coffee. But that would make an awesome Brunch or Dinner.

I was so happy to get my Bella dog back from the Kennel this morning. I missed her! I wish the Oregon Coast Rental Properties were more pet friendly...but the just aren't. There are some dogs that are better behaved than children and Bella is one of them. I didn't mind putting her in the Kennel when she had Sterling to go with her. We always had them kenneled together in a larger kennel. But this time I took her favorite "Bo-Bo" loofa toy. She likes to lay her chin on that to sleep. She was happy to see me...and I think she really did just fine.

Well, girls off to get some work done. I left the house pretty clean so not too much to do. But I should think about something for dinner.

Hugs and Blessings,
Peggy

Lady In Red

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 18 2010 2:22:27 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page