Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  9:19:00 PM  Show Profile
Peggy- so here is another idea. Get a dead mouse and hide it in the smoke shack or get some skunk spray and stink up the shack...no one will come near it if it reaks...problem solved

Lisa-that just beaks my heart. I've talked to my husband in the past about adopting and this just makes me want to do it even more...don't exactly have him on board with the idea yet though

Monica- please do update on you mom when you can...anything like that can be a bit unnerving at her age

Dana-farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert

Edited by - Rxgirl on Dec 09 2010 9:28:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

monicarose
True Blue Farmgirl

406 Posts

Monica
Florida
USA
406 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  03:59:39 AM  Show Profile
Hi all!
just a quick note on my way out the door to work....(TGIF)...Mom's still in the hospital....they're trying to clear her lungs enough to get her home so she can manage on her own....I'm glad they're keeping her so she has someone watching her closely! Hope all of you stay well and happy over the next few weeks! will talk more later! Blessings upon our day!!!
oh, PS...I love that the Butterflies are excited!!!!

Living for today! aka: Paper Rose (Farmgirl# 1780) whoohoo!http://mysistersgardenofthetreasurecoast.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  08:55:33 AM  Show Profile
Dana...I think you may have hit on the answer to my Problem! LOL Love the humor! I needed a good laugh
about now. I came home last night from My Bible Study Christmas Party to a matching hole in the
Carpet. ~ I am also happy that you have peace about your decision about the loan!

Lida...Oh, my goodness no child should be a "Forgotten One". But as you said...they are not forgotten by
God. I have comfort in the fact that The Scripture says, "that day and night their angels are before
God." Isn't that a beautiful thought? Children are so precious to God. They are obviously to you too
and me too. Every Christmas God always uses a Child to some how speak the Gospel to my heart.
Especially when I worked at the Christian Book Stores. I remember one little boy so distinctly.
He and his mom came in together...but the little guy was so excited to get back to the Kids Dept
that as soon as they hit the Threshold of the door...he tore ahead of her and dashed down the
isle. But half way down...I had done I Christmas Display and right in the Middle of it was a Large
Nativity Set. He caught sight of the Nativity Scene out of his peripheral vision...and he literally
skidded to a complete stop. Looked for a moment and then yelled, "Hey, mom...Come here and look at
God!" I loved that in all of his excitement to see our new toys for Christmas...that he was first
captivated and then awed by God. I wrote a poem about it and included in my Christmas Cards that
year. ~ Also, every year little Kids would steal baby Jesus out of the Nativity Sets and take him
home. Children relate to that little bitty baby and want him for their own. I could hardly be upset
over that. After my first three of four years managing...and I would see this happening year after
year, I wrote a Poem called "Who stole baby Jesus?" I colored a Nativity Scene on the Poem with
baby Jesus missing out of the Manger. Then I framed it and set it next to all the Nativity Sets.
I had more people wanting a copy of that Poem...I could have framed more and sold them. ha ha!
Anyway, excuse my walk down memory lane but children are so precious and so authentic and so un-
intimidated to share their hearts. I could go on and on with the Children's Stories I have
collected in my heart over the years.

Monica...do you think your mom will be able to get out before Christmas? I can't think of a worse place to
be for Christmas but if she needs to be, there is no choice. Thanks for letting us know how she is
doing. We will continue to pray for her.

Tammy...I wish there was something that I could do to help you my friend. It is hard to see such a giving
Lady...give until she has totally emptied herself. BUT I know that you know where to go to get
refilled. There is only one person who can give Rivers in the Desert. He is the Living Water and IF
you can find little spaces of time to sit at his feet each day...He will refresh and refill YOU!
When we are too busy and too overwhelmed...that seems like one thing too much to have to do in our
already jam-packed day but it is the only answer for what you need. Even 5 minutes time and He will
meet you there and you will be glad you came! And He can do more in five minutes than you can do for
yourself...in hours. ~Praying For You~

Well Porchies...I need some more sleep! I got up too early. Bless You All With The Small Miracles of
Day-to-Day Living!

Christmas Blessings,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
http://www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com/PeggySmithsStudio.html#

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 10 2010 09:02:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  09:33:43 AM  Show Profile
Peggy have you heard of the "dog Whisperer".. you might see if there is a CD that will help. He is or was on TV and has books and cds out on solving dog behavior problems. However, I really do like the dead mouse idea. It takes a few days for it to really stink up.. the only problem is with smokers they don't smell as good as we do.. it may take more then one dead mouse. You could pipe in some really raunchy rap music...

Lida, it pains me to know these children aren't even getting an education. What's up with that? I'm glad that the basic needs are taken care of.. but what do they do all day? It seems so simple a thing to us.. P.S. I think you are so brave to take the bus. But glad it was a good experience.

Hope everyone has a day filled with Christmas cookies and hot chocolate!

Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  09:54:15 AM  Show Profile
Just popping in to see how everyone is doing.
You're in my thoughts often and my prayers always.

And it is finally snowing here - whoo-hoo. I love it. I'm sure it won't last but the ground is lightly coated right now and it is so beautiful.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  6:41:45 PM  Show Profile
Hello everyone! Seems like we had a full porch today!
Staci, how's your husband doing? You and him remain in my prayers.
Peggy, that's such a cute story! I didn't really know much about the Catholic/Christian faith until 2nd grade, and one time, my friend and I were standing at our bubbler (water fountain for you non-Wisconsinites:), and I looked at our crucifix, and I asked Jesus had nails and crown of thorns on him, and she told me that a really long time ago, some bad men had nailed him up there. Now I know the real details behind it, but it just makes me smile to think about the cute little things I used to say!
Monica, your Mom is in my prayers.
Dana, I'm glad things with your family have been worked out.
Well, only one more school day left of being absent, then I'm going back! I don't what I'll do when I actually have to do homework at night! This weekend I'll be working on makeup homework, then Monday, I get my staples out... Eek! If anyone has gotten staples taken out, what does it feel like? I've never had stitches before let alone staples, so I'm a little freaked. Hope everyone's weekends are filled with Christmas fun!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  9:04:20 PM  Show Profile
I had staples with all 3 of my c-sections. They don't hurt much to take out. Mine stung a little, like yankin off a bandaid or pluckin out a hair or somethin. Not bad at all. You'll be okay.

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  10:11:14 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Peggy,Staci,Pam and Megan your ornaments will be in the mail tomorrow.

Megan...Your little story about the crucifix is cute. Wait until you see the ornament I made! I have taken many staples out and no one ever had any pain. I also have had staples removed without pain. The most would be a little pinch. How many do you have?

Bunny and Dana these are the months left:March,April,May,June,Sept.,Oct. and Nov. Pick your month. I will make both of you your ornaments and get them out to you. 5 more people sign up and we will have our 12.

Dana...Glad you made the right decision for you. They sound like they are very good to you. I never had anyone help me out, I always do the helping and then get screwed.

Lida...poor little angels. How can they not hug each child at least once a day? Breaks my heart! You are an angel too! A brave chicken bus ridin angel at that!LOL! Seasoning the cast iron...lovely job right? I have been negligent with the recipes. Please post your crockpot oatmeal recipe. I love oatmeal.

Let's do a Cookie Recipe this week. Start posting them!

Monica...Bless your mother's heart. She must be on nebulizer treatments right? They will send her a visiting nurse when she goes home if she lives alone. Prayers for her.

Peggy...I had a Boston Bulldog that developed seperation anxiety when I was in the hospital for 18 days and was she a pip after that. She tore the cusions on the couch and pillows. What a nightmare! The problem solved itself when we got another dog. They're invading her space and it's freaking her out. How could they put that shack near your window. There must be some way to have that changed with how strict the laws about second hand smoke are. Google Dr. Michael Fox and see what he suggests. He does alternative treatments.

Tammy...Prayers continue. We all lose ourselves along the way at times. My husband has been raging again so I feel displaced myself. Thank God for this Porch and all you sisters!

Bunny...Aren't you glad I told you to join us here? It's a Godsend. My husband critisizes,accuses,threatens and blames all the time. He's the only one that is right all the time and he tells you so. It's so exhausting. He threatens to turn the computor line off all the time. He brings me down, but Jesus and you girls bring me up! So just remember Jesus,girls on the porch. Jesus,girls on the porch. The hell with Chase. We have each other. LOL!

Everyone...Hugs, Blessings and good old porch sister love!

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  11:43:49 PM  Show Profile
Hi Bunny...I love the Dog Whisperer, Caesar Melan...and have watched many many of his videos. Thanks for suggesting him, I highly respect his work with dogs and people.

Megan...one time when I had my grandson with us for the summer...he had his head split open in a rock throwing contest (I learned that letting 2 HDD kids play alone in the River isn't smart even though they were in their early teens)lol Anyway, we rushed him to the Dr. and the doctor not only scolded him very harshly...but then he pulls out this mega huge stapler and starts stapling his scull back together. I thought I was going to pass out watching him. But I guess having them removed was much easier than having them put in. But by then his mother got to deal with that part. ~ I liked your Story too. Do you know why Christian Crosses are different from Catholic Crucifixes? Christian Crosses don't leave Jesus on the Cross...because we know that he was buried and and rose again in Three Days from the grave and ascended back to Heaven. So, We Christians don't leave him on the cross...but we wear the cross as a reminder of his death for our salvation.

Staci...hope you enjoyed all that snow! I love that we get a just enough snow here that we can enjoy it for about a week maybe two at the most and then it is gone. I lived in snow too many years...where it could be on the ground for 5 months out of the year. Too much Winter Wonderland for my liking! We are getting record rain this weekend. Starting to have flooding in various areas. That isn't great fun either but it goes away faster than the snow.

Darlene...can't wait to see the lovelies that you made for us on the ornament exchange. ~ Come on gals we need more of you to participate to make this really happen. It doesn't have to be a complex ornament! You are all so talented...I know you can come up with something fun for everyone and easy on yourself. So come make it an even 12 month sign up!!! You will be glad that you did! ~ Darlen' Darlene...I am so sorry that your husband says such ugly stuff to you and threatens to do mean things just out of spite and orneriness. Some men are such Control Freaks...it gives them a feeling of power over their women. But really it is their own sense of insecurities manifesting themselves in a horrible way. I am always reminded of the story of King David, Abigail and Nabal in 1 Samuel 25: Abigail put up with a lot from a very stubborn, pig-headed man (her husband Nabal ...but she was a wise and godly woman and God blessed her in the end for her faithfulness and tenacity in the midst of such awful adversity. My prayer is that you will be richly blessed also.

Tonight I went and bought a new dog kennel for my Bella. As I came home last night and found a matching hole in my carpet. Pam gave me the name of an all natural tincture that I am going to try on her also...to calm her down when we leave.

Well, I am ready to go read and wind down from a rather stressful day. I have had to take extra medication to calm myself down over my dog situation. I love everything in my home nice and neat and pretty...so this thing with my dog is pushing me to the edge. I love her to pieces but did consider strongly today whether I could live without her or not...but every time I looked at her sweet face and eyes (and she has the sweetest personality)...there is no way I can get rid of her. It was like considering giving away one of your children because they behaved badly a couple of days out of their little lives. I DON'T THINK SO!

Goodnight my wonderful friends...what would we do without each other???? I don't ever want to find out either!

Christmas Blessings,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 10 2010 11:49:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

textilelover
True Blue Farmgirl

557 Posts

Dianne
Middletown NY
USA
557 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  04:43:29 AM  Show Profile
Hi! I'm new to the porch (I think I posted once way back when) but I've been a member of MJF for two years now. Peg reminded me about the porch, so I'll try to post here too. Thanks, Peg!

We have a one-acre plot surrounded by 20 acres of neighbors' woods in New York's Hudson Valley, with 2 dogs, 2 cats, 10 laying hens and 2 hives of honeybees. We have 4 children (2 of whom still live at home) and my hobbies are reading, sewing, gardening, cooking and baking--anything to do with the home. I do work part time at the local college, but I love sewing for other people and teaching sewing. I'm learning to knit too.

I just love MJF and all the wonderful Farmgirls I've met here. Dianne

Sister #749

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." --Leondardo da Vinci
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  07:14:24 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Hi Dianne! Nice to have you here!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  07:21:54 AM  Show Profile
welcome Dianne!

Dana-farmgirl #1432

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  08:56:34 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Dianne. I like the spelling of your name.
Ok, I'm back on my feet. That headache I had kept me in bed all day Thursday. I even threw up once, then had dry heaves and cold chills waving thru my body. It was very weird. Then I spent all day yesterday catching up on neglected chores. I had to sit down and rest between them. Not me at all. I made a slo-cooker turkey breast with herbed-wine chicken broth and I tucked some butter chunks and extra herbs under the skin and fastened it back down with toothpicks. I read on AllRecipes.com that it made it moist and flavorful. It was very good. So I'm leaving some, along with Kaiser rolls, for you gals to make sandwiches and also some spicy, hot cider. Enjoy!
Well, I NEED to get to the store today. Mother Hubbard's Cupboard is Sooo bear and we're expecting a snow storm tomorrow.
Take care porchies. You're all in my prayers! Love yuns!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  2:08:40 PM  Show Profile
Hi Dianne...glad to see you made it here! You will enjoy it! All these Porchies are Wonderful Women...you will really enjoy them as you get to know them through their posts. WELCOME My Friend!

Pam...I got some of the Rescue Remedy for Bella...I just gave her one drop of it about 5 minutes ago and she is all glassy-eyed and looks like she is ready to go out like a light. I hope she doesn't have an adverse reaction to it. How much do you usually give Lola? I think Lola looks smaller than Bella. Bella weighs about 23 lbs. I also bought her a Kennel last night. So, between the two she ought to quit damaging the house.

Judy...hope you are feeling better now. That slow-cooker turkey breast sounds yummy.

Well, I am off with my hubby for awhile.

Blessings,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  2:26:36 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, sign me up for October. I should be able to get them all done by then. Thank you for doing this!
And yes, I'm glad you told me to join. It is such a wonderful place with awesome women. I really need a place like this.

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  2:30:59 PM  Show Profile
Dianne, welcome to the porch. Judy, I hope you feel better soon. The turkey sounds wonderful!!
Peggy, I'm glad you found a solution to Bella's attitude towards the smokers. Too bad you just couldn't sic her on them..they are invading her space!!
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  2:45:32 PM  Show Profile
Going to decorate our tree tonight and finally get the christmas decorations out! Im so excited to get home and of course work is so slow...the day is dragging by

Darlene- hopefully you saw to sign me up for the ornament swap too. Just give me a month as late in the year as you can so I can make sure to do them all well

Im just so excited to have found you all, I look forward every day to hearing about what you all are up to...thanks to everyone for being so wonderful!!!!!!

Dana-farmgirl #1432

Edited by - Rxgirl on Dec 11 2010 2:46:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  4:35:31 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone!
Dianne, welcome to the porch! We share wonderful stories here, and it's the best part of MJF!
Angela, Peggy, and Darlene, thanks for sharing! Darlene, I'm not sure how many I have, but I do know that there are at least ten, because the incision was so big. I also have two where they had to put in their little camera thingy, and those hurt more than the big one! The doctors said it was so big because not only did they have to repair my ACL, but they had to shave down my meniscus.
Peggy, thanks for sharing about the cross/crucifix. I'm Catholic, but I don't really don't have a preference to what I wear. Both remind me of the suffering that Jesus went through for me. I don't want to offend anyone, so I'm not going to go any further!
Judy, glad that you're feeling better!
Please, please sign up for the ornament swap! Swaps are so much fun, and it'll be even more fun with us porchies!
Well, another day trying to get better! I go back Tuesday, and I'm probably going to rent a wheelchair just for school, because our hallways are a zoo in between classes! I'm so glad I've met all you gals here! I love everyone here, and we're so tight knit; I love it! May your tomorrows be filled with blessings and joy!
God's and Holiday's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  5:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Hey Peggy-Lola is about 15 pounds. We usually give her a half to a full dropper full of it depending on how crazed she is. It calms them down pretty quickly like that. How is she doing now? Start with about 1/2 if she is seeming too mellow. LOL!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  8:43:05 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Welcome Dianne glad to have you.

Dana...you will be Nov. for the ornament swap. You know there are some days I can hardly stand up with these herniated discs. The worst is my arms and hands. I don't have control of them all the time. I can't tell you how many things I have dropped and broken because they just suddenly fall out of my hands. It took me twice as long to do my ornaments because of the fine motor skills problem. So much for having a maniac hit you at 65mph and demolishing your car. I am thankful because it could have been much worse.

Peggy...How's Bella? I say drug the smoker's then they'll be to sleepy to go and smoke. Problem solved. LOL! If all else fails, take it yourself and you won't give a hoot!LOL!
How's the carpet? Thank's for the reminder of rhe Biblical passages.

Megan...you are already on for Aug. in the ornament swap. How did your parents handle your surgery, pre and post? Do you have any siblings?

Ornaments went out today to Peggy, Pam,Staci and Megan. Making Bunny and Dana's.
Dec...Darlene
Jan...Peggy
Feb...Pam
March
April
May
June
July...Staci
Aug...Megan
Sept
Oct...Bunny
Nov...Dana
Come on girls now we need 5 more to complete the swap. Sign up. Don't have to be elaborate.

Hosted a Christmas quilt block swap and the blocks that the girls made are just wonderful. Not everyone in the swap completed it and that is disappointing but life happens. I started out making one thing and then switched and made pinwheel blocks with all gingerbread men material. They are so cute and I have become crazed with gingerbread men now! I had the material for years. I wish I knew how to post pics.

Blessings and sugarplum dreams my wonderful friends.

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  08:01:14 AM  Show Profile
Darlene...no problem and please take it easy! I just wasn't sure if my note got missed in the pages. Thanks for organizing the swap, I'm looking forward to it

Dana-farmgirl #1432

Edited by - Rxgirl on Dec 12 2010 08:01:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

karla
True Blue Farmgirl

1308 Posts

karla
Pella Iowa
USA
1308 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  08:38:38 AM  Show Profile
Way tooooooooooo cold to sit on the porch today ladies. I will watch from the window! We are drifted in & no church for us. BooHoo! May do some baking though to warm the kitchen up.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

http://rua2j-grammysheirlooms.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

textilelover
True Blue Farmgirl

557 Posts

Dianne
Middletown NY
USA
557 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  08:45:03 AM  Show Profile
Thank you for the kind welcome messages! I can do the ornament swap for March. That will get us going for the first few months of the new year. I've been working on my December mail art, plus some gifts for the holidays. We're spending Christmas with our newly married daughter and her husband and his family in FL, so my daughter and son in law are doing the gift shopping for our younger children. What a relief! I enjoy everything about Christmas except the shopping. Anyway, it is pouring cold, icy buckets here in NY so I'm sitting on the Virtual Porch drinking peppermint flavored hot cocoa with whipped cream and chocolate shavings and working on knitting a ski headband for one of the kids.

Peg, PLEASE remember that your poor Bella is only reacting to stress and not being destructive on purpose. She can't tell you what's bothering her, so it's up to you to figure it out. Sometimes it helps to play soothing music when you're out (to drown out the noise outside--try it while you're home first), or maybe to record your voice calming her. There are also natural phernomes (can't find correct spelling) that when sprayed around the kennel may calm her. Your vet may know of some.

Peace to all!

Dianne in the Hudson Valley

Sister #749

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." --Leondardo da Vinci
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  08:53:10 AM  Show Profile
Darlene... I'm not the best at crafts, but I'll give it a shot. Sign me up for June. Is it supposed to be christmas themed or themed for the month you pick or is it open to anything?

Dianne... Welcome! I love comin here and gettin my 'fix'. These Ladies are great.

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  4:57:11 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Oh goody...Dianne you are on for March and Angela you are on for June. Make 12 0f the same ornaments and send 1 to each of us in the swap when it's your month. Whatever you decide to make is your decision. Now email me your addresses so I can mail your ornaments tomorrow.

Ornament Swap has 3 months available so if you want to join HURRY! April,May and Sept. are left.

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page