Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  9:26:17 PM  Show Profile
Tammy, Jax is so cute. What a little guy!

Miranda, I loved the cow story too!

Farmgirl number 3738

My blog: www.bunnyrose.com
My shop: www.bunnyroseco.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  12:16:50 AM  Show Profile
Evening Girls...been a long day. I am tired but don't have much to show for it.

Miss Miranda...loved the cow story!

Julie...Look at your great finds girl. So very pretty. I had a little sugar bowl that would have matched your creamer perfectly but I busted it when I moved. I too had found it at an Antique Store. Your button fairy is adorable as well as the hanky.

Tammy....Jax looks so cute. Like a little Teddy Bear. Is his coloring turning more brown and white...than black and white? I will tell you...their coloring changes continually.
Any idea what he weighs now?

Janet...I like Yorkies too. I had a Silkie Terrier when I was in my 20's. I went to the Humane Society to find a dog and looked through the entire place and found nothing that was even close to what I wanted. I had turned around to head back out of the kennel area and this male voice says, "Hey, not so fast...I think this dog just picked you!" And I turned back around and here is a little Silkie Terrier Pup running as fast as she could go to catch up to me. It was love at first sight for both of us. The maintenance guy said that she was too small to stay in a kennel...so she kept following him around, but when she heard my voice...she took off after me. I ended up calling her Precious. I had her for 14 yrs.

Well...off to read. The gal who does my bathrooms and floors will be here at 9:OO AM. she is such a huge blessing and such a sweetheart.

Nightie-Nite,
peg

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Missus Miranda
True Blue Farmgirl

285 Posts

Miranda
Thrall TX
USA
285 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  07:15:03 AM  Show Profile
Awwwwwe Peggy!! *sniffle* The story about adopting the silkie makes me think of the cat we got when I was 5, Sackett (yep, named after Louis L'Amor). He was a TINY scrawny little kitten that, when Momma dropped me off at the bus stop, he jumped up in her lap, curled up on her chest and said "Take me home, Mom!". I remembered she told me we couldn't keep him, but she felt so horrible that he was being kept by another little girl at my stop in an abandoned house, ematiated, she couldn't let it keep happening. She took him home, the girl figured out where we lived (we were the only house with a white and black '77 MGB out front, haha!) and proceeded to come to our house and demand her cat back. Momma turned the tables and (lied through her teeth) told the girl that she knew where she lived, and they'd go have a talk with her Momma about whether this cat was hers or not. The little girl ran away, and Sackett stayed with us for the next 17 years or so. Even people who don't like cats loved Sackett!

I'm glad everyone got a kick out of the cow story! It's amazing what we find in books and such! And they're not even history books, haha!!

OH MY GOODNESS GIRLS... I made wild boar chili verde last night. I'd smoked poblanos, serranos and tomatillos on Monday night, and went to Sprouts yesterday after work. They had a sale going on with all their frozen stuff, which INCLUDED the frozen game meats! I got a STEAL on 3 pounds of wild boar, which I have wanted to try for a long time. It turned out SO GOOD. I think Josh might have licked his bowl!

Judy, it was a GORGEOUS day on Sunday and today it's overcast, warm and windy. Good ol' March wind (why do I have all these skirts and no dress pants??? I hate going out to my truck after work!). Hoping my cousin has good weather for her wedding on Saturday!!!

Well, again, I am at work, and I need to write a shopping list while it's quiet. I got TONS of stuff at Sprouts, but I do need a few things at the regular grocery store... plus, dropping off dry cleaning for Josh and a small bottle of whiskey for another batch of vanilla. I used spiced Canadian whiskey for my first batch and that stuff was AWESOME... went too fast with all the baking I've done, though!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!!

"I'm not trying to be mean or cantankerous. I just wish people would do the right thing, and use a little common sense." ~ Farmgirl 3535
Pflugerville, TX

http://www.bricolagewedding.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  09:00:12 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, what a sweet story about your little Precious. I loved that she picked you instead of the other way around.

Miranda, So glad your mom rescued Sackett. You must have taken great care for Sackett to live so long.

Not much going on today. I didn't go to my morning class as I have to wait until 9am to sign up for next quarters classes. Last time I missed out on an important class so I'm not taking any chances.

Later All!

Farmgirl number 3738

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  12:22:46 PM  Show Profile
Ugggg! found out I can't register for my classes until tomorrow at 2pm. I'm last in line! They do it based on how many credits you have already finished. Not fair! The first people that get to register have to have 150 credits. That means for a 2 year college, they would have had to been here for 3 years to have that many credits. Can we say life students? I only have to have 91 credits for my AA. I'm just bummed I have to wait so long. Hopefully I'm not taking anything popular this quarter. I still haven't found out about my scholarship. The paper said I could call today but the phones just go to voice mail. Wouldn't it be nice if they actually answered the phones sometimes. Then I found out my business teacher made fun of me in class... I was not there. It will be interesting to find out what he said. I'm hoping it was all in fun. But he does walk a find line with me anyway.

Farmgirl number 3738

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  1:00:43 PM  Show Profile
Bunny, can you file a complaint? That would be considered harassment, I would think.

The girl I am mentoring is a freshman, and she was panicking trying to get into classes because the upper-year students all got to sign up first. Seems crazy to me, but then again I don't recall my college using that system...good luck!

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

Missus Miranda
True Blue Farmgirl

285 Posts

Miranda
Thrall TX
USA
285 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  2:30:05 PM  Show Profile
Gadzooks.... I didn't go to college, and this is why... the nightmares one has to go through and I didn't know what I wanted to do, landed in the banking/service world and have flourished here. I'd be totally white headed if I had to put up with what you're going through! I hope it gets better!! The people who want to be there with purpose and prove that should be allowed to do so in peace!

"I'm not trying to be mean or cantankerous. I just wish people would do the right thing, and use a little common sense." ~ Farmgirl 3535
Pflugerville, TX

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  3:41:57 PM  Show Profile
OK...I can't complain anymore about my classes. I just got a scholarship for $1000.00 from the school. (whoo hoo!)

Farmgirl number 3738

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  3:55:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone

Miranda what is the Crazy Cow Trading Post? I have never heard of it.
I loved the story about the cow and the black calf.

Tammy Jax is so cute. He looks like he sure enjoyed his hair cut.

Peggy and Miranda I love you pet stories. Some of the best pets find us. We don't find them.

Bunny sorry about the class problems. Congrats on the scholarship. You deserve it.

Well i am off tho Idaho Falls tomorrow for a bowling turnament. Figures the weather would be wonderful when I am stuck indoors. :(

We got our first batch of meat chicks today. They all look like little yellow puff balls. They are warm and snuggly on their tote with the heat lamp. Our dog Buggy gets as far away from them as possible. The other dog, Brandy looks at them and whines at them. I think she wants them to get out and play with her. Silly dog.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  6:49:24 PM  Show Profile
Today was a cool day, only in the 20s, but they are saying 50 degrees next week. There will be alot of people in short sleeves and shorts running around town. They like to get a head start in nice weather.
Miranda, I also loved the cow story, and the cat one too.
Bunny, Hope the teacher's remarks were all in fun for both of your sakes. Not nice to talk behind someone's back. Congrats on the scholarship!!!!!
Dianne, Good luck at the bowling tournament. I bet the chicks are cute. Do you have then in the house?
Going to bed, have a dr. appointment early. Have a great evening,
Janet

Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  6:55:15 PM  Show Profile
Evening ladies,
It was a nice day here first in a while without wind.

Peggy~Jax has always been brown and white. Vet said that is a rare color. He weighed 8 pounds. I was surprised casue he doesn't look like he weighs that much. Vet said he is in good health. Have to take in month to start heart worm treatment. Since we live in mosquito area they have all dogs do this to protect them. The treatment for heart worm can kill them vet said so we give them a monthly med to keep them healthy and happy.

Bunny so happy to hear about scholarship...that is wonderful.

Megan hope your first day of rugby went well.

Ruthie ann...how are you? Been wondering about you.

well ladies time for tea and some reading.
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Teacup Lane http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Missus Miranda
True Blue Farmgirl

285 Posts

Miranda
Thrall TX
USA
285 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2012 :  7:19:23 PM  Show Profile
Dianne, Crazy Crow is a wonderful place out in Pottsboro Texas with beads and leather and all kinds of stuff to get me in trouble! www.crazycrow.com

It started out warm and muggy, and when I left at 4 it was rainy and cold! I got caught in a HORRIBLE bitter rain storm just as I was leaving the grocery store and I STILL had to get Josh's drycleaning in for my cousin's wedding on Saturday!

But it all came together.

Funny thing happened today... Josh and I are possibly in the market to buy a house, since our lease will be up in late June, and I found a forclosure in Northwest Austin I fell in LOVE with. As it turns out, it's literally just down the road from one of his best friends! I'm trying not gto get my hopes up, but at the same time, I do love this house! *crossing fingers AND toes!*

I just had to share that before I cut out a few more paper flowers before we head to bed.

Sorry to cut this short ladies! Think I am too excited to type! Hope y'all have a good night!!

Miranda

Pflugerville, TX

Go to Top of Page

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  07:59:54 AM  Show Profile
Hi all,
Been busy and stressed, but now better. Yeah, RUthie,how are you doing, and Peggy?
I found this oilcloth apron from Martha Stewart. It's for kids, but I thot it would be great to have. (I'm messy.)

Do you sew? Are these measurements for kids? Can I adapt it to me?
http://www.marthastewart.com/271118/oilcloth-apron?xsc=eml_org_2012_03_09&om_rid=NsgrdR&om_mid=_BPWf--B8d-2wCU

Bracing myself t go to work. It has been a very weird week, very, very. And so confusing and upsetting. I keep hoping I'll be fired.
Love and have a great weekend.
Nan
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  08:47:22 AM  Show Profile
Nan, most apron patterns for adults use about a yard for the main body of the apron. You just need to figure out the width you need from side to side to decide which way to cut it. measure from your chest to where you want the bottom to go and from side to side for how wide you want it. It looks like two different fabrics are used for the children,s apron. So you will need another piece for the bottom of the apron. The main body measurements should tell you how much that part needs to be. I hope that helps.

Miranda, so cool about the house possibility. Stay calm.

Not very happy with my teacher and his comment when I wasn't there. Apparently he was making fun of the fact that I talk in class. I participate while everyone else just sits and looks at him or their phones. I guess I just need to be like everyone else and stay silent. When he asks a question I'll just stare like everyone else. He keeps talking about big universities where it is a giant lecture hall and no one talks or makes any sounds. If that's what he wants, then next quarter that is what he will get out of me. I'm smart enough to figure things out on my own. He is one of the only full time teachers and has been there for years. Complaints probably won't do much. Just have to get my big girl panties on and deal with it!

Farmgirl number 3738

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  09:36:52 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Porchies...it is sunny and beautiful here today. In fact ALL Week actually. It's giving me Spring Fever for sure!

Came down with a horrible head-cold yesterday. Haven't had one of those or the flu for years. (knock on wood).

Whoot -Whoot- Whoot! Congratulations Bunny on the School Scholarship! That takes a loud off doesn't it.
Sounds like your Proff. needs to grow-up. That is such childish behavior on his part.
Sounds like he thinks he is an Ivy League Proff instead of being in a little cow-town. He needs to seriously "Get a Life".

Dianne...hope you have fun and do great at your bowling tourney. My youngest son and his Fiance love to Tournement Bowl.

Janet...hope your Dr. appointment wasn't for anything too serious.

Miss Miranda...you seem to be right where most young people are these days...buying the house before the marriage. LOL Hope it all works out for you guys. Wishing you happy plans!

Nan...those were cute oilcloth aprons.
I have always loved oilcloth table cloths too. Sooooooo easy to wipe-off.

Teacher Tammy...I thought Jax looked Black and White in his earlier puppy pictures. Brown and White is really rare for that breed of dog. It will be fun to watch and see his hair ends up doing. Maybe he will stay brown and white.

Well, I finished another Dotee Doll last night. This one was for a swap. I decided to name her Miss Savanah Belle, she looks like a southern bell.

Will probably just hang around the house today...as my head feels like it is stuffed with newspaper but every time I bend over my nose runs like a faucet. Might all have something to do with no teeth. I might have picked up a little sinus infection. Wouldn't surprise me.

Have a Beautiful Day Girls and enjoy the Sunshine and what ever the day holds for you.

Live Loved,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Missus Miranda
True Blue Farmgirl

285 Posts

Miranda
Thrall TX
USA
285 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  1:50:02 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, I know I don't like the idea of it, but rent is getting monsterous and (I kid you not) our property managers offered us a "deal" saying that they would only increase our rent by $25 if we stayed in our house... as if a $300 per year increase was a favor to us. My best girlfriend's brother-in-law is an agent here in Austin and we're working with him to see what we need to do, since our lease is up in late June. Rent in general is going up thanks to everyone HAVING to rent because they bought and went into foreclosure. We're first time home buyers, so, while I know it's going to be hard, things are more in our favor at this time than not. We shall see!!

I'm kinda hoping that meeting my Momma's family at my cousin's wedding tomorrow might light a little fire under Josh about the marriage thing. We talked some things out and I finally found out what has been keeping him... won't go into details but I think it's going to go more smoothly now.

Well, it's been cold, rainy, thunderstorms, lightning, sun coming out, more rain, sun came out again, and Lord only knows what's coming tonight. WHAT A DAY. And it's supposed to be cold and rain again tomorrow At least I am told rain is good luck on one's wedding day! Just hope my cousin knows that!

Well, I have just over 2 hours before we close up, so.... I'm gonna go find stuff to do and finish my shopping list. Hope all is well for everyone!!

Pflugerville, TX

Go to Top of Page

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  7:31:48 PM  Show Profile
Bunny
I've had classes like that. I was older than the rest, adn I constantly asked questions, while they diddn't, esp. on field trips. Used to piss me off, too. I thnk Ivy League profs would be more likely to welcome class participation. Feh

Thanks for the help about the apron. I'll give it a shot. I thot oilcloth aprons would be a really good idea. But OTOH, maybe absorbent cloth would be better.
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1413 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1413 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  9:02:32 PM  Show Profile
Hi! Everyone,
Just have a minute to stop by. Sounds like everyone is doing well. What's going here well farmgirl meeting canceled was so bummed but found out that there's a needle craft group that meets at the library. Went to check it out. Going again on the 20th.
As far as my health still the same the shot didn't work and the pain is worse. So for now I just try to deal. Been crocheting alot. My dd is home from college and were going to Joann's to buy some craft supplies as we have 25 coupons that expire tomorrow. So pain or no pain I'm going. She can always drive. On Monday dear Katy has to get her 4 wisdom teeth pulled. So want to do something with tomorrow as she may not feel like doing anything next week.
Have a Great Nite,
Ruthie Ann

http://simpleindianagirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1413 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1413 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  9:10:40 PM  Show Profile
Anyone up for a tote bag swap? It can homemade or store bought. It can be cloth or plastic. It can have a store name or not. It can be large or small.
Ruthie Ann

http://simpleindianagirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  9:35:36 PM  Show Profile
Hi all!
I'm super tired, but I'll update you on our Porch swap! We're now going to do a round robin swap, and we can definitely wait a bit longer to get it started. I hope everyone has a great Saturday!
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

fabraholic4
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Jan
BURLINGAME KS
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  08:44:04 AM  Show Profile  Send fabraholic4 a Yahoo! Message
Miranda, hope things work out on the place you want.

Bunny, congratulations on that scholarship!

It was a beautiful day here yesterday, no wind and in the low 70's! Today has started out the same, only to get to 66 though and rain coming by early evening. Spring flowers are starting to bloom, yeh!! I had bought a new saddle, but when I put it on Jasper it really didn't fit him very good, so exchanged it yesterday and got the deal of the century! Much nicer saddle, worth about $250 more than the one I took back, but the guy at the store sold it to me for a nice discount, so ended up basically paying the difference in sales tax. I can't wait to try it out! :-) I have been very busy this week working on clients quilt tops and bindings, so I think I am just going to not work this weekend and enjoy my horses and hopefully see my grandkids. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Oh for the simple life: family, quilts, corgi's, horses, homemade everything.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  09:17:57 AM  Show Profile
Jan...sounds like you have a lovely Weekend planned! What a fabulous deal on your horses saddle.
Hope this one fits like a glove...since you got such a great price on it. ~ Speaking of Grandkids...I am missing my girls so much! Mine live in Seattle which is so much closer than Michigan....but still so far away. About 4 hrs one way. I hope to go visit them in May and then again in July. Need those hugs and kisses to keep Ganmama going. LOL

DH just went to work awhile ago. My cold is still bothering me...but feel all stuffy from the NyQuil still. Nothing worse than a head cold/sinus thing with no teeth...because it makes your gums just throb!

Suppose to rain for the next 7 days straight. Geesh, I hope they got that forecast wrong.

Don't forget girls to set your clocks ahead one hour tonight. Isn't it funny how we love gaining that hour in the fall but hate loosing it in the spring. It literally takes me days to catch up.

Well, My Porchies...have a great day doing whatever you are going to do.

Live Loved,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  09:52:20 AM  Show Profile
Pfefferneusse and coffee, anyone? I just kind of need to hang out here today and not-think. If I think, I'll worry!

How's everyone else's Saturday?

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  11:56:35 AM  Show Profile
Megan, I'm excited about the swap. How does a round robin swap work?

Jan, I'm jealous. Are you a long arm quilter or are you making quilts for people. I could never get people to pay even what the fabric cost.

Ruthie, so sorry the shot didn't work. Have you tried accupressure? I had a doctor that did amazing things with it. It is very nonevasive but takes a while to do it's thing. I hope you can find relief somehow.

Farmgirl number 3738

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  5:31:03 PM  Show Profile
Evening porchies! Cold day today but we're supposed to be up to 60' tomorrow! Might have to go buy myself a bikini (NOT!) LOL Another morning of waking up way to early. I was able to take a 2 hour nap this afternoon so at least I'm not dying. The man pointed out our problems waking up early are actually to our advantage with the time change tomorrow morning. I decided to get the living room cleaned first thing this morning. Went to spray my dust cloth and I was out of Pledge (uggg). Okay, change of plans and a trip to Walmarts for cleaning supply stockup. I also stocked up on doggie treats. Tip was quite excited about the carob sandwich cookies (think Oreo cookie). I had over $13 in coupons :O) Wish they doubled coupons though. Oh well. I did get the living room cleaned before the man got home from work. I was just finishing mopping when he walked in. Knocked out a couple loads of laundry so I'm not doing to bad.

I was at Target yesterday picking up my prescriptions and found a new mystery that I had to get LOL It takes place in a town in Maine and since I lived in Maine for 10 years I just had to read it. The author is B. B. Haywood. Town in a Wild Moose Chase is the title, which is the 3rd title in the series. Of course I sent to paperbackbookswap.com and ordered the other 2 books :O) I just finished Conversations with Amber by Gladys Taber. If you're a cat lover you should read this book.

Bunny - I am so excited for you!!!!! A scholarship is awesome. Every little bit helps. You deserve it girlfriend.

PeggyAnn - you're not allowed to get sick! Hope it's a 24 hour variety.

Miranda - hope you get the house.

Ruth Ann - how have you been feeling?

Well I'm going to go work on cleaning the computer room a bit tonight, maybe 30 minutes or so. Take care!

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page