Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  07:12:10 AM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday Judy!

Bunny, good to see you on here again. How is school going? I'm going to guess that you are astounding everyone with your amazing grades. Hope you are feeling well.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  7:25:52 PM  Show Profile
Happy birthday Judy hope it is wonderful like you
love to you
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~If Teacups Talked http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  7:41:25 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday Judy!!! Hope you had a great day!!!!!
Another cold one out there -5 degrees right now. It is supposed to get to 30 this weekend. It will feel like summer!!!!!
Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  06:32:06 AM  Show Profile
Hi Judy. Hope you had a great Birthday!!

CMF
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  11:40:40 AM  Show Profile
Netty...God is good...ALL THE TIME!!! Praise His Name! That was just the kind of news
we wanted to hear!!!

Taxes...what FUN! NOT!!!

More later girls!!!!

Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  12:06:41 PM  Show Profile
Netty, praise God!!!! Excellent news.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  1:27:18 PM  Show Profile
Ok porchies....

The funerals are over. My aunt is in a hospice center to learn how to deal with her conditions so she can go home. Hubby's aunt is in the proccess of sellin off what she doesn't want and movin in with MIL so she will have some help. That will take quite a bit off our heads and only leave the really hard stuff for us to handle. She even got MIL a list of appointments to get her new glasses, new teeth, a hearin aid, and off the smokes. That has been a major help.

I am in the proccess of cleanin up this trash pit we call home. I spent a lot of time away and preppin for funerals and hospital food drop offs. I spent the rest of my time on my beadwork designs and some beadwork. I rode in the semi with Hubby a few times as well to get away. So, the house, finances, laundry, and our nutrition health are a total mess.

Now I need to clean, organize, and start over on all our plans and schedules.

I'm sorry I couldn't reply to everyone, but know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

I have two new quotes that I heard recently that I love and want to end with.

One serious.... Cherokee Proverb "If what you are about to say cannot improve silence, then don't speak."

It's been a new rule in my life lately.

One not so serious.... "I don't want to brag, or hurt anyone's feelings, but I can still fit into the same earrings I wore in high school!"

LOL!!!!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  3:54:27 PM  Show Profile
Hello Porch-Buds! The puter is really running slow today. Haven't been on for a couple of days and now it's s--l--o--w!
Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. None of the groundhogs nor I,saw our shadows. Yeaaaa!!! Spring will be early!
We just stayed in and watched it snow and ordered a "6-cheese" pizza for my special dinner.*giggle* Well...hubby went out
and got the pizza AND a small DQ cake and a posey bouquet.(just gotta love'dem posies in winter)*giggle*
Yes Peg, I loved the Paris cake.It was so cute! I mean, who wouldn't wanna go to Paris..."Oui"? I got my card and teas today too. Thank you. I already drank the cinny-apple one. YUMMY!! It made 2 strong cups. I'm gonna look for some of those next time I go to the store.
I'm sending out hugs for my Sisters with aching hearts due to lost loved ones! May God hold you close and wisper words of comfort!
We're spose to have snow all evening and all night. Robbie came right after school and shoveled us out.Looks like it's time for this groundhog to go into hibernation 'til Spring! Wouldn't that be nice?/! Sleep the cold,all our aches and pains,heartaches and dissapointments away! Just snooze for a couple of months! THEN wake up grouchy(or let him sleep) hahahaha ...wake up grouchy because we slept too long in one position and are stiff and need the liniment,gotta rid up the house because the dust-bunnies sat undisturbed for a couple months while we laligagged and frolicked in la-la land, and my-oh-my...look at all that laundry and that stack of dishes!
hmmmm.....may as well stay awake and face the cold,dark,dreary,snowy winter. *sigh* It was a nice thought though wasn't it?
Well, since I can't do the hibernation thing...I think I'll go make another cuppa and watch a Netflix movie and read!
Stay warm and safe Porchies!
Nite!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  6:20:00 PM  Show Profile
evening ladies,
it was cold here but not like last week so it was bearable...the butterfly wings didn't freeze off...hehehehe Went to my parent conferences for my sons this evening and they got enrolled for their junior classes next year...juniors that hardly seems possible to this mama...they are growing up way too fast.

Peggy got your tea today..can't wait to try it and also received the last two books in the Lady Emily series...finished book 6 yesterday now on 7 oh I hope she writes another one soon.

Angela keeping you in prayers

Netty so glad to hear your news. Praise the Lord he is good.

well ladies I am off to fold laundry and have a bit of tea.
love to you all
Tammy

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2013 :  12:12:13 AM  Show Profile
Angela...absolutely loved both of your quotes.
Glad that things are slowing down enough that you notice your house and health are in a mess...that's a good sign!
But don't get carried away with your agenda's...it's going to wait for you...cuz we know nobody else is going to do it for you right?

Hey Judy girl...I was wondering if you were "Partying" all weekend or if you just got frozen into a "Mrs. SnowPerson". Hibernating was starting to sound good until you had to share the flip side of the coin with us.
Sounds like you had a sweet and homey birthday.

Teacher Tammy...well, now you are going to be out of good reading material...since you flew through those books. I hate to tell you but she writes about 1 book a year.

Well it sort of feels like Spring here. In the 50's during the day. Rain back tomorrow. Yuck!

Today I went out and spent time with my youngest son. DH is sick and just wanted to rest. We do what we usually do...ran errands and I treated him to Starbucks in the early morning and he treated me to Lunch later. I got my Valentine Candy bought for my DH
Sugar Free Turtles!
And I got the kids boxes of Belgiam Chocolates.

When I got home...it was Farmgirl Mail Day!!!! Wow, my mailbox was full and then I had to go to the Office and pick up 3 boxes. What FUN that was! Christmas came early or late, I am not sure which. LOL

Tonight I threw a roast in the oven with onions, carrots and potatoes and then stretched out in my recliner to catch a nap...when I got up an hour and a half later....there was no good smells coming from my kitchen. YUP...you guessed it...I forgot to turn the Oven on.
I tell you, it sucks getting OLD! lol

ok...off to fold laundry and maybe read a bit.

Sweet Dreams,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2013 :  07:10:33 AM  Show Profile
Howdy Ladies

I've been lurking in and out, checking up on y'all.

We have been very busy here. Last night was the visitation and today is the funeral. And yesterday another of our church elders passed, her funeral is on Thursday. Grandpa's is going to be very sweet. He was a preacher in the Church of Christ till he had to retire, then He and grandma started going to church with us (a Baptist church) because our church is closer and a lot of our family and cousins go here. Well, in honor of his service in a Church of Christ all the music today will be a cappella. Today will be a long, but beautiful day.

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2013 :  10:36:01 AM  Show Profile
Judy, happy belated birthday. I bet you whooped it up good.

Angela, hope things slow down for you a bit. Sounds like you have had way too much on your plate. Hang in there.

Shanda, sounds like Grandpa's service will be wonderful. Lurking is always ok.

I've been lazy enough today. Time to work on homework for tomorrow. Later all.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Fabric website: www.bunnyroseco.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2013 :  2:31:00 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies!
Hope you don't mind my sharing????
We're hoping to receive a VERY special Valentine or even more sooooo "4" special Valentines this year! Peg, or lovingly known in our home as "RED" will guess what I'm talking about!
HI RED!

Jerseys are rare in our area so our 4 have stirred up the local sight seeing! LOL
The drums are rolling......fingers crossed......so any day??????
I'll post pictures What a farm girl gets excited about!

MILK dreams!!!
Hugs Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  12:05:14 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness Judy dear...I hope the calves are born on Valentines Day! That would be so cool.
They are going to be Special no matter what day they are born on...but they are such beautiful
Jerseys that I think a Valentine birth would be Extra Special. Got my fingers crossed and I am
praying!!!

Shanda...praying for your Family. My husband was a Church of Christ Preacher for years (Instruemental)...but when he retired we started attending the Christian Churches.

Hi Bunny...hasn't this weather been nuts? One day it's warm and sunny...then the next two days rain.
Hope you got your Tea and at least tried a cup of each...even if they aren't your favorite blend.

I don't even know how to begin telling you what happened to us first thing this morning. But we
were notified that our Oldest Son and wife were arrested by US Marshals in Medford Oregon. This is something that we had known might come to pass but were hoping that The Federal Government would
just let it die. Their arrest was for selling MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) on line. I don't know
if any of you are familiar with it or not but it is an alternative medicine product that the FDA has
never authorized (and there lies the rift). Many of you are probably aware that the FDA would like
to shut down all Alternative Medicine Products because the big Pharma Companys aren't making any
money off them. So they want every thing regulated from over the counter vitamins and so forth...so
only the big Pharmacuidicals make the money. That is the simplest way I can explain this. So, anyway
two years ago the US Marshalls raided their home, took all their computers, cell phones, money out
of their household and anything to do with their on line business and many things that were totally
unrelated to the business. For two years they have fought hard against what happened to them but
the Prosecuting Attornies Office tried to get my husbands son to take a plea bargain of 58 years in
prison...if they kept his wife out of it...so, she could raise the kids. But...they never in all this
time got an inditement against him. They were never charged with anything...just threatened...so why would anyone in their right mind take a plea deal for something you hadn't been charged with? But now,
today they were arrested and will be charged (finally) tomorrow. Many Christians have helped them survive
the last two years as all of their money was confiscated and their business shut down. Very few
murderers or rapists or Financial Ponsi-Scheme Swindelers ever get that much time...for horrible crimes against people. It is all so insane and so ludicrous...I can't believe it has really come down to them being arrested. Anyway...don't want to get you all in the middle of my families issues but I would apprecieate prayer for them. Their 8 yr old daughter had to be left with her two school teachers who are wonderful Christian People. She must be so scared,
be so confused and upset. We have all tried to sheild her from this entire mess so she could have a somewhat normal childhood. So, we are all heart sick and shocked. And all they ever believed is that
they were helping people...the were not deceiving people. And you can go on-line today and purchase MMS from a multitude of other suppliers...so I don't really get it. It is way beyond me.

PLEASE PRAY!
blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 06 2013 12:21:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  06:16:24 AM  Show Profile
Oh Peggy, Prayers going your way!!! How horrible!!!! If it is something yet not approved, they should just shut them down and not allow them to sell that type of product. What good is it going to be to put them behind bars? And why take so long to make an arrest!!!! Prayers for the family. Hugs for you and hubby.
It has been so cold here, -11 Monday and Tuesday, -9 today. More snow yesterday on top of the cold. It is supposed to start warming up tomorrow. I hope so. I am really tired of both the cold and the snow. Spring cannot come too early for me. I really do ave cabin fever.
Have a great day everyone!!!

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  08:04:17 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, our government is getting scary! Will pray for your family. What a tragic situation. Where is the MMS company in all this? They should be paying the legal bills at least.

Check out a website called www.change.org. It is a way to get thousands of people to sign a petition supporting your son and his wife. You tell the story and put it out there. There is a good chance you will get thousands of supporters. Then present the petition to the attorneys or judge. There have been cases of prosecutors and judges minds having been swayed by these petitions. If nothing else it puts the word out and brings about awareness. Please check it out, it might just make the difference you need.

Praying for them.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  08:07:32 AM  Show Profile
Oh, and yes I did get my tea. Thank you so much. I love cinnamon but not so sure about it in my tea. Will give it a try at least. It's good to try new things. I'll try it with a bit of honey.
I'm seriously not complaining about the weather. Nice to at least have no snow or ice. I'll deal with anything else with a smile.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  11:40:24 AM  Show Profile
Hi Bunny...yes, he got over 250,000 petitions a year ago when the Prosecuting Attorneys took
it before the Grand Jury trying to get an indictment. They failed at that time. But Now...
going before a new Grand Jury...it is like starting all over again and those petitions suddenly
don't matter at all. There is no legal limitation on how many times they can attempt to get a
Grand Jury to rule on these kind of things. They can keep trying until all parties are dead if
they want to. It's crazy scary. The main company and the man who invented this product Is now in a foreign country trying to use the
product to clean up poluted waters (like in Africa) and to use it
to cure Malaria...which it has been proven to do, over and over again. Our Government would love to arrest him too.

Janet...why should big business like the Pharmacudical Co. make all the profit? That is called a
Monipoly. If you want to make your own Home Remedy (something you have tried and tested on yourself)
and then sell it to others with no gaurantees...but sharing how it has helped others...with full
disclosure, why should we not be allowed to do so? I have bought Farmgirl Homemade Soaps, Teas, Coffees,
Salves, lip balm etc they have not been approved by the FDA. Do we shut down all Cottage Industry?
It is just NOT right.

Have heard nothing new today so far. It is all a lot to deal with...but it is out of Our Control...so,
all I can do is intrust it to the Lord. He has allowed it for a reason...if nothing else just for
another opportunity to Trust Him. This is extremely hard on my husband...as men don't like to feel
helpless and like they cant fix it.

Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 06 2013 11:45:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  12:44:07 PM  Show Profile
PEGGY!!!! I am sending all my prayers and all my love and all my hope your way!!!! I'm so sorry I can;t be right there beside you to help fight this with you. If there is anything I can do let me know. If you start a petition or a legal fund or anything please post it on here. I love you girl!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  6:04:14 PM  Show Profile
Hello sweet sisters,
A lovely day here. It is above freezing for the second day in a row. I am smiling.

Peggy If I was closer I would give you hugs but I m keeping your family in prayers. I love you my dear.

Shanda so sorry for you loss keeeping you in prayers as well.

Bunny so glad to see you posting. Is your homework hard? How are your classes?

My son is getting tutored in geometry tonight. He has been struggling and his tutor is a lovely lady I teach with and she is getting him to ask questions and says he is getting it...yeah...this mama can't do geometry so knowing someone can help him is truly a blessing. Tomorrow I have parent conferences...it will be a long day. But I get the chance to tell my butterflies parents how they are growing and where they need to clip their wings a bit.

Well just wanted to pop on and say hello. Yall have a wonderful evening
love to you all
Tammy

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  6:35:48 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, i am soooo sorry for what your son and DIL are going thru...and especially for the youngsters!
I get so mad at the way our Govt. can stick their noses in where it doesn't belong.I thought the west coast was into alternative therapy. I thought they were health-nuts out there!Why they chose those kids to make an example of,is beyond me.Where are we living anyhow?...Russia?I will be praying for them...and you!
Bunny, thanks for the Birthday wishes. I'm still getting gifts&cards. My MIL gave me a denim purse today that has lots and lots of pockets.Mama will be jealous. We both love purses.Silly, I know! *giggle* Mama made me a cake and since I was going thru Mommy withdrawl I went to see her today. It has been awhile because of the snow and freezing temps.As soon as I got my coat off we hugged and giggled like little girls....probably 4 sets of "french-hugs" before we stopped!hahaha
I thought about you Gals and how I wished we could share our hugs in a BIG group-hug!LOL
Judy, hi there from another Judy in Ohio. Glad you dropped in. I just love new-born calves! My Grandpa use to have plenty of them. mmmmm...the smell of sweet straw and milk-breath....good memories for me! *giggle*
Well that's all for me tonight. Time for a cuppa tea and a good read!
Nighty-Night!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  7:11:08 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, we will be in prayer for you son, his wife and the daughter.

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  8:17:14 PM  Show Profile
Oh, my, Peggy! You and DH and son, DIL and family are in my prayers! I just cannot imagine the chaos. This just seems like something that should be left alone in the greater scheme of things! Hugs!!!!!

Peggy, I did get your teas and darling note with recipe! Thank you for the unique teas and I do love angel food cake. (Lemon angel food was our wedding cake). Made 2 of them myself the day of our little wedding.

Those Jerseys sound so pretty. I can just picture them.

Cherime, I am so glad that phone number was changed!!! Great idea!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2013 :  12:22:44 AM  Show Profile
Oh, thank you so much My Sweet Porchies...
your prayers are so appreciated and I feel the hugs from a distance.
The news today was that they refused them both Bail...stating that they were a flight risk.
I guess because they moved to Medford (for the Farm School Opportunity for Sabrielle) from Spokane... but they had never been arrested or charged with anything.
So, they sent Daniel back to Spokane late today and gave Karis 2 days to decide what to do with Sabrielle (from her Jail cell) and then Karis will be sent back to Spokane also.
Also, Daniel's Secretary and her husband were arrested today and the husband had nothing to do with the business. And The Secretary is the Sweetest person on the Planet.
That's all I know...besides the fact that our phone has not stopped ringing all day with people willing to help financially, with prayers, letters etc. And giving their heart-felt words of comfort and total disbelief in what is happening.

Anyway, my husband has been sick for a week and I just came down with it today myself. (He loves to share!)
So, I am off to bed with NyQuil, kleenex and my book.

Love and Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 07 2013 12:28:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2013 :  6:10:48 PM  Show Profile
Hello Ladies.

Today, I got to put on my work gloves and start cleaning out the back room at my cabin. There was major leaking back there, and it is rotten! The roof is fixed, now to empty out the mildewed stuff (a ton of moldy books). Then we'll gut it to the studs and redo. Here's a few pics of my lil'cabin:

Here the back of the cabin from halfway up my mom's driveway (her cabin is higher up the mountain)

When you stand on the front porch, you can here Cucumber Creek running. You can't see the creek because of the trees, but you can hike to Cucumber in about 3 mins.(it's were grandma Rachel use to get water, with a bucket, for her daily use, before the well was put in) It's a mountain steam that is feed by a natural spring, and it grows a cucumber plant that you can't find anywhere else. And down the road to the right is the 1 acre family garden. Then to the left is the drives up to moms and dad's cabin, my Aunt's cabin, my brother's cabin and the new cut out area where my sister and her husband are building. I am in love! I'll post more inside pics as I redo each room.

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page