Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2013 :  09:29:44 AM  Show Profile

I know it's weird to have me on here in the Morning...it's something to really "Crow" about!! LOL
You girls know that I am not really a morning person, more like a middle of the night person!! I go to bed when the Rooster comes out.

Hubby is going to go do some more Serves up in a little town outside of Vancouver...so, I'm going
shopping up there. I am still trying to un-winde from the excitement over the Weekend. I guess
DH thought a day of Retail Therapy might help me. Ha Ha! I'm sure he
is right!! LOL

Man it is cold here this morning and my dog wants to sit out on The Porch...but he hates for me to shut the door when
he is out there. So, I gave him 10 minutes and now...I'm freezing!!! So, In he comes!

My goodness Ruthie...we haven't seen you in a coons age girl. What have you been doing with yourself?
Did you ever move??? And how was your daughters Mission Trip or Schooling or what ever it was she was
doing? It's been too long I can't remember even what it was now.

Alyce...I can't believe your husband had a stalker after him. That is scary! What is EMDR Therapy? It sounds
like it worked what ever it is. Nice when you can have the man back that you married....instead of some
stranger who just lives at your house. Some times I think all marriages/relationships go through that any
way.

Heather...I really am NOT a person who likes confrontation. I can take it on if I have to...but I prefer NOT.
God created me a Peace Maker. And my husband isn't a confrontational person by nature either...he is more
like a big teddy bear with a marshmallow heart. When people get up in his face...he usually just calmly
says, "Hey, I'm just the messenger boy." BUT...that was the first time someone has chased him (us) before.
Desperate times create desperate measures in people...and people are going ballistic every where that is for sure. So, Larry and
I talked with our youngest Son who is in Property Management and Real-Estate. He sells a little and is a
Real-Estate Broker also. Anyway, they get some NUT JOBS in his line of work sometimes too. One day a man threatened
that he was going to come into the Office and shoot everybody (about a month ago). My son immediately called the Police and sent them to where the man lived. This day and age you have to treat every bodies threats as SERIOUS and a Very Real Possibility.

Well...I better go kick husband out of bed or we will be staying home all day. And I'm kinda looking forward
to that Shopping Spree on him. LOL

Hugs and Squishies,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

"Believe in yourself and let the glitter fly!" P.Smith Mail Art Hostess

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 16 2013 09:36:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4885 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4885 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2013 :  10:12:53 AM  Show Profile
Good morning Peggy, Farm Girls! Love the Rooster! It FINALLY! is cooler and raining all day here today! It is about time!! we get to turn off the AC! I made Egg and Olive Salad for Lunch and working on Farm Girl Swaps! Enjoying some Quiet time before my hubby gets home and then we are going to finish mopping floors today! HUGS!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4885 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4885 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2013 :  10:23:19 AM  Show Profile
Heather, I would help you milk more than once!! I am no stranger to hard work! I was cooking supper and cleaning from the time I was in 3rd grade to now! My grand- parents both worked, they had 3 teenagers and me, at the time I was growing up, and we all had Supper-Dish night! In the Summer I use to give my 25 Cents weekly Allowance to my Aunt Judy if she would do my Supper-Dish night, so I could finish the softball game us kids had started before supper ,before the sun went down. My Hubby will tell people that he is a lucky man, he got a girl who could cook and wash dishes! LOL!! He does a lot of housework too, his parents also worked and he and his 3 brothers did all the housework after school. My hubby can cook only 1 thing and he does it well, Fried Potatoes and onions! I hear the dryer buzzer going off! Have a great day everyone. See ya back here on the porch with a blanket and a cup of Hot cider! HUGS!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2013 :  5:22:49 PM  Show Profile
Love the pictures ladies!

Peggy, it's crazy what people do now adays. I'm glad your son called the cops. You just never know what could happen. Hope you enjoyed your shopping trip.

Connie, Too bad we aren't neighbors. My husband gets a bit disappointed with our friend because none of them cook. He's been helping his best friend with harvest and his wife never brings them food. Even when it's not harvest time when we get together I cook the meal and for desert she usually buys cookies. Going out is a treat for us - not something we normally do. I couldn't imagine not eating home cooked meals! Unfortunately for me though my husband doesn't cook or do dishes. I don't mind the cooking part, but I told him when we finally find our new farm I want a couple things - a garden, a clothesline, and a dishwasher!!!! I don't think that's being unreasonable. It's funny you're talking of finally turning off the AC and we've got our woodstove going :) (I hear we might be getting our first frost this weekend.) Since it's so nice & toasty in here I'm having my cider cold tonight. There's a recipe on the celebrating fall thread for some butter beer (spiced cider and butter) I'm going to have to try tomorrow! For now I better get off the porch it's about bed time.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2013 :  6:50:55 PM  Show Profile
hello ladies,
It has been a long few days. I can't decide who is naughtier my butterflies or their parents! I have parent conferences tomorrow and some of them are going to be done in tough love. So please pray I survive. I go from 7:30 to 7:00 pm Then we have a one day convention on Friday that is not very exciting. I am thinking I may have to take crochet to help pass time.

It has been a very cold few days here and we got quite a bit of rain. The farmers will hopefully get back in the fields tomorrow to harvest. They are itchy to get the crops in.

My dear sons made the National Honor Society and I am a proud mama.

well that is what is up with me. It is good to see new faces and catch up with my favorite porchies.
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Today Is The Day
http://todayanewday.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2013 :  10:36:59 PM  Show Profile

Well My Porchies...

Today I bought a rock. Only in America would somebody pay almost $30.00 for a Rock. But it is
a rock with A Black Scotty Dog engraved into it (looks just like my Snickers). It is an early birthday gift
from my hubby and I just love it. The picture didn't come out very well...because I have it
sitting out in my foyer. It is a heavy rock too...I carried it from the Antique Store out to
the car. It must weigh about 25 lbs. Then my husband also put $40.00 on a Starbucks card for me.

Love early birthday gifts. Also, my son gave me his new Samsung 2 phone because he got an I Phone from
his boss. Then I gave my husband my HTC Phone which is his first Android Phone. He won't use half of
it's capability...but he loves the camera on it and he can use that for his job. So, we are all happy
with our new phones.

Well, DH wants some dessert so I better go fix him something.

Tammy...Congratulations on your boys making National Honor Society. That is awesome and you should
be a very proud mama.

Night Girlies,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  08:24:08 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, the Scotty rock is so cute! My mama loved Scotty dogs. :) To answer your question, EMDR therapy uses Rapid Eye Movement (like in sleep) to help a person's brain finish processing trauma--in Ric's case, a horrible accident from a few years back (the gal was drunk and got off with a slap on the wrist, even though Ric suffered permanent injuries and could have died :( ).

Teacher Tammy, sounds like you have quite the year ahead of you! Congrats to your sons!

Heather, how can people not cook? Especially farmers?!? My mind is officially boggled. Thank goodness they have you to look after them! :)

Connie, love the truck with the harvest goodies in back!

Been cold and rainy here the past couple of days, finally! We had been using our electric fireplace at night for a few hours, but it was so cold when I came home from work last night that my poor parakeet was shivering. :( I finally turned on the heat, and chased hubby away when he tried to turn it off! I got the thermostat adjusted to where it will only kick on when it really needs to, so even he was happy with that.

This weekend, we are going to unpack the winter clothes. Sweater weather, my favorite kind! I hope our new dinette set will arrive soon. The old place was so small that we just ate at the kitchen island, but now we have a proper dining room. I've got the lace runner almost finished, so where's my table? :D

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  09:12:23 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone. So much going on here. New farmgirls...milking cows and home cooking...doesn't get much better than that.
I tried to sew yesterday but was so tired I just couldn't do it.

Mom spent two weeks painting one wall in her little office alcove off of the kitchen. One wall. Then we had to move the fridge and put her new computer table together. Trying to communicate with my mom is like Abbott and Costello's "who's on first". Drives me nuts! The appraiser was coming the next day so she wanted the house cleaned really well. I was pretty done in after that.
So I needed a day off to heal up.I just lazed around but did get a pot of chile made up. One of my best. I have a basic recipe and then just add other stuff until it tastes good. Made my mom some gluten free corn bread. I actually like it more than the regular stuff.
I'm still waiting to see if she is really going to California. She says she is but I'll believe it when I see her tail lights.

Peggy, sounds like hubby needs a new job! Scary stuff. The rock is sweet. Your own giant pet rock.

Teacher Tammy so sorry your charges are so difficult this year. Do you use some kind of reward system for good grades and behavior. I can't remember what grade you are teaching this year.
Hang in there.

Heather, it is hard to believe someone doesn't cook. It's just too easy to throw stuff in a crock pot. No excuses.

Connie, I hate the air conditioner in our house. It sounds like a helicopter taken off. My mom would rather turn it on than open widows on a nice day. Makes me crazy. I use to live in the forest and couldn't wait to open up all the windows on a nice day.

Today is homework day. My dreaded business English class. I'm managing ok though. I'll be happy when it's over!!

Later all.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4885 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4885 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  09:24:24 AM  Show Profile
Bunny, I know what you mean about the AC! LOL!!

Peggy! Now that is a PEGGYPALOOZA Gift! I love it! You still got 8 days of celebration left!

Alyce, I love that pic too!

Heather, I cant imagine not cooking either! Baking soothes my nerves and when I am feeling down, the kitchen always cheers me up! Hugs!

Connie
Imagine....#3392

Edited by - Killarney on Oct 17 2013 09:24:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  11:22:52 PM  Show Profile

Well, Ms Connie...I got this most Excellent PeggyPalooza Birthday Gift from you today!!
Thank you so much, I just love The Adorable Scotty Creamer. It is so cute! The picture
does not do it justice. And the B-day Card is so ME... Love It and My favorite Coffee
and Chocolate. I was just doing a Happy Dance when I opened your gift. You Spoiled Me!!!
But I love Everything!!!

I got Great MJF Mail Today!!!

Hi Bunny...yes, I have the biggest Pet Rock Ever!!! LOL That was a good one!
Sounds like your mom really had you working your little buns off. I hope it is all worth it
for her appraisal. When is she suppose to go to California??? I really pray for you that she
truly does go this time...so you can have a little break...and relax. ~ I went with DH again
today to do his serving...but all he had to do today is Post Notices on vacated Houses. Those
are the easy ones. It was such a beautiful day that it was all worth it. We had a good day
together. But I need a break from people tomorrow. I have just been doing so many people things...
I need some "Me" Silence for a day or two...but Saturday we have a Family Dinner to attend and
Tuesday I am suppose to go see a girlfriend in Portland that I haven't seen for awhile, with 3
other girlfriends. Even though I am an extroverted person...I have an introverted side to...when
I need to just get away by myself and just refresh and rejuvenate. Oh, well!

I had Bible Study tonight. God brought another new gal into the Group tonight and it was just
awesome to have her. I met her about 8 years ago and she is really a very lovely, lively lady.
She seemed to really love the Group and The Study.

Alyce...did your mom ever own a Scotty? The are the best tempered dogs. Our Scotty is such a
Happy Dog...and so full of himself. He is just FUN!

Teacher Tammy...hope your Parent Conferences go better than you expected. Those little butterflies
are just trying your patience. LOL

Well, my Porchies...sharing some pumpkin cupcakes with you all tonight. And a cup of Starbucks Coffee
thanks to Connie. NO...Sorry...NOT SHARING MY CHOCOLATE!!!! hee hee!

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2013 :  08:24:22 AM  Show Profile
You know Peggy...I'm not sure! I don't think she did because most of her ex-husbands were military, and they couldn't have them on base. We never had one when I was growing up, either, so I suspect it was a frustrates wish for her. :(

Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2013 :  08:26:22 AM  Show Profile
Bunny, the chili and cornbread sound YUMMY! Perfect for this weather!

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4885 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4885 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2013 :  08:37:49 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone! Peggy, I am so glad you like your Peggypalooza! It is only going to be 68 for the high here today I am in heaven! I am going to bake an Apple pie! Right now, I gotta go feed Hungry Kitties! hugs!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4885 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4885 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2013 :  1:16:08 PM  Show Profile
I didn't burn the pie this time! Who wants Ice cream! hugs!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2013 :  8:58:24 PM  Show Profile
OK Connie...YOUR APPLE PIE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL...get out the plates, the pie server, ice-cream (cool whip for me as I can't do ice-cream) and I'll bring one pot of coffee and one pot of tea and let's all dig in. I didn't
know I was going to get a Peggy-Palooza Pie too! (+: Hee Hee!

It was a good day today...a little more relaxing and I even got a little nap.
We had to go pick up one of our cars that was being worked on this morning. Then we went to The Bookstore
for awhile. Then DH went out to work for awhile. He lost his keys somewhere 2 days ago and we tried
to back-track where he had gone and might have left them. So, far still no keys. He is in tearing
his room apart looking for them. I help him look for awhile but...gave up hours ago. Usually I can always
find them for him...so, I kind of think they aren't lost in the house. Poor Baby...he is frustrated.

OK....the Posse is getting ready to saddle up girls. Where is everyone???

Praying for you Judy, Patsy and Mama. I figure things must not be going too well. So, keeping you ALL in my
heart, thoughts and prayers. ~ We just found out that my husbands brother can't continue with The Chemo
because his body is NOT handling it at all and it could kill him faster than help him. I just don't know
where they go from there. I am afraid it isn't going to be good.

Alyce...like your mom, I loved Scotty Dogs long before I ever got one. I had collected a few Scotty Dog
figurines and loved stationery with them on it. They are so cute and adorable.

Teacher Tammy...hope this week wasn't too difficult for you. Praying soul and heart restoration for you.

OK...more later my Porchies!

Hugs and More Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4885 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4885 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2013 :  9:50:19 PM  Show Profile
Of course I will be baking every day until next Friday for Peggypalooza! and will praying for your brother-in -law too.
Just looked at the clock it's almost midnight! I will turn into a Pumpkin! LOL!
Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  08:10:16 AM  Show Profile
This MIA person was in action. Along with DS, GDD and soon to be GSIL, hauled a whole bunch of wood up the hill at DD's house. Got the wood home and cut the stuff up. It's almost all split and stacked.
While whittling big logs into stove wood with the electric chain saw, I just kind of unwound about the book Iam writing that has been leading me a rough and rocky chase. As it is a sifi book, I was actually stressing about what to use for a cover. While sitting down with a well deserved beer after being a woodchuck, I went looking for a cover shot. The problem was where to find a shot of a boy and his very big kitty. This one takes place on a desert world in a galaxy far away. The boy in question is a victim of parental abuse. Has brain damage from being shaken. The cat is also damaged. The boy eeks out a living with handouts from his dead mother's friends and what things are dropped in his junk yard. The cat get dropped there. He cares for the almost dead animal. The cat is telepathic and can untangle the knots in his head. With a story like that how do you find a cover???? Hallelujah the Lord provided. So back to writing. Still not quite enough wood to go the winter and GDD and GSIL, working me silly keeping tack of them.
New Cover

Blog http://cherimemacfarlane.wordpress.com
Cherime
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  2:47:45 PM  Show Profile
Helloooooo Porchies...have ya missed me? Ya, riiiight! That was such a weak response...I almost didn't hear ya. *giggle*
Loving all the pics. That pie looks yummy. Gimmee a fork and move over. I brought pumpkin spice coffee with extra whip cream and nutmeg.
We are cool and rainy here today. Our cat wants to go outside on the porch out of habit, but he only lasts about 5 or 10 minutes and he's ready to come inside too. hahaha It's so funny to watch. I keep telling him, "summer is over buddy." I think he's finally figuring that out. I've been having lots of aches and pains myself, especially my left leg and knee. I blame it on my old back injury...and age.
I undecorated the yard and patio yesterday. I knew it was going to get cold and rainy soon.
Welcome Heather and Connie. Nice to see new faces on the porch. *hands ya each a hot cuppa* Cop a squat and enjoy all the chatter. "Never a better friend to be made, than those found on a front porch!" (hey, I think I may have DH put that on a sign for our porch)hahaha
Well, I finally took Mama to have her hand x-rayed where she fell and we thought she sprained it. Turns out, it's fractured just above the wrist bone. Boy does my hubby feel bad since he diagnosed it as a sprain. So now she has a brace on it. My poor, poor little Mama is being put thru the wringer these days. We still haven't seen a liver doctor yet. Too many other things going on here. I'm only one person for crying out loud. She needs to rest up from all that chemo and they won't let her. Still drawing her blood weekly. I suppose that's normal. I went to her MD just to get established with a doctor because I don't have one either and her Oncologist told me to get one now so that I will have a clear conscience about getting established while feeling healthy. They took blood and now they want to see me next week. WHAT!!! WHY??? I'm a nervous wreck thinking the worst, with everything I've gone thru with Mama. *sigh* She said, don't think the worst. I said, why not. That way if it's nothing I'll be happy-er-ish! Right?
Changing subject now. I'm making slow-cooker apple butter today. I love how that makes the house smell. mmmmmm
Alyce, I've been using my little room heaters to chase away the chill in the mornings. They work wonders. I'm trying not to turn the furnace on....yet. hahaha
Bunny, you mentioned Abb&Cost...mama and I were comparing ourselves to Lucy&Ethel the other day. hahaha We laughed at our "Stupid Selves" allll day long. Everything we did was just like those 2 ladies. hahaha
...pet rock....good one! hahaha
Peggy, Praying for your BIL! So sorry to hear that!
Well, I'm all in for today.
Make it a great evening Gals!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it is on my list!"
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  3:32:35 PM  Show Profile
Judy, I like making slow cooker fruit as well and as a special bonus the house smells so good. Don't worry about the doctor stuff for yourself. They just probably want to establish a base line. Praying for Momma.
Blessings all.

Blog http://cherimemacfarlane.wordpress.com
Cherime
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4885 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4885 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  4:05:34 PM  Show Profile
OOOOOOOOOO I finally got my wish, It was only in the 60's today with winds from the NE! Below normal Temps for this time of year for W.Tenn. Frost for later this week! Really seems like Fall, it was 90 last week LOL!! I am going to heat up a cup of cider and try and finish crocheting my daughter's scarf for her Birthday next Friday! Hugs!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  4:11:20 PM  Show Profile
Ach, girls! Was looking forward to a weekend at home with the Mister, getting out the winter clothes and doing some baking. Wouldn't you know it, "girl problems" showed up, and even with the herbal concoction I take I can barely get off the couch.

Ric, bless him, got out the winter clothes. I am sorting and organizing as best I'm able. I guess the baking has to wait, doggone it! Maybe I can make something tomorrow; it would have been Mama's 79th birthday, so I should make something in memory.

In just over a week, my boss is proposing to his longtime partner. I have NO idea what to give them!

Judy, I hope your mama heals quickly! I agree the doc just wants to learn what's normal for you.

Cherime, the book sounds fantastic! I can't wait until you have it done.

Connie, is there any pie left? Looks yummy!

Peggy, that sounds so frustrating with the keys. Glad the day was relaxing otherwise!

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4885 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4885 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  6:01:46 PM  Show Profile
Feel better Alyce! and sad to say the pie is gone! I got to get out winter clothes too. I see you live in Madison, My daughter just got back from there, she teaches Salon color classes . Wow! small world, she emailed the prettiest pictures from there! one of the Mustard Museum! She rented a bike and went riding, she loves Madison! She has been to Madison about 4 times this year. I have to call her right now and tell her I have a Farm Sis there! Hugs!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2013 :  08:21:06 AM  Show Profile
Wow - I get busy and don't visit the porch for a couple days and feel like I've missed a lot! It's definitely cooler here too. I love the pumpkin picture. I've been doing so much Christmas gift making that I'm ready for it though. Christmas is my favorite time of year :)

I went to a craft show yesterday with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and niece. After the show we went to lunch then walked through all the antique shops downtown. It was rainy and chilly, but we sure had a great time.

I hope everyone has a great week. I'm going to go make some hot cocoa and work on some Christmas gifts :)

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2013 :  10:52:58 AM  Show Profile
Ok....I just have to say it....since everybody is experiencing colder temps...and I'm eating oatmeal laced with fresh, hot apple butter...
and that pumpkin pic got me started...so here it is....from me...your favorite funny-gal....
"Get out your fur-lined padded bras Gals....or freeze off your pumpkins!" hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I know, I know...pathetic, but I thought, it's been awhile and we all need a giggle.
(it was really those pink, fuzzy earmuffs that did it) *giggle*

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it is on my list!"
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2013 :  11:56:09 AM  Show Profile
LOL!!!

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page