Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  2:07:05 PM  Show Profile
Alicia, that's the kind of heartache that can destroy a woman. I'm so sorry for your pain. Especially so close together!

Peggy, Miscarriages are devestating. I'm sorry you had to experience it. My own miscarriage was VERY EARLY term, basically a late period. But it was a miscarriage and I look forward to meeting my child in glory. I've told my two children about him/her and they too look forward to meeting their sibling. God knows us at conception, and I know my child is safe in heaven.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

1505 Posts

Alicia
Charlestown, IN
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  4:01:20 PM  Show Profile  Send DandeeRose a Yahoo! Message
I know I will see my babies someday as well!

This is Levi, a week before. <3

Many Blessings- Alicia #5232
http://themostlycrunchyfarmgirl.wordpress.com

www.simplyaroma.com/aliciawinkler 100% certified therapeutic grade essential oils
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DandeeRose Farmgirl Accessories and more!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  5:32:04 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Alicia...what a Beautiful Child...my heart is bleeding for your loss!
He looked like a very happy little guy! Someday you will see him again...
and your other child too. Aren't you glad to know that Jesus loved the Children
when he walked this earth. Such Comfort!

Kimberly you too sweet girl. I am glad you told your other two.

Love and Hugs to All Mama's who have lost a child or more,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Go to Top of Page

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

1505 Posts

Alicia
Charlestown, IN
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  07:49:01 AM  Show Profile  Send DandeeRose a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Peggy. <3

www.simplyaroma.com/aliciawinkler 100% certified therapeutic grade essential oils
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  10:11:08 AM  Show Profile
Alicia.....so sorry for your loss...he sure was a gorgeous little guy! Great that you have faith in the Lord....he will bring us all together one day.

You know...it doesn't matter how old your child is when you lose them. Mine was 33 and I still miss him...the 19th was his b-day and he would have been 46...and thanx for the hugs
Peggy, drugs played apart in his death. But I remember all the good things about him.....

When my boys were 4 and 7 I had a miscarriage at almost 6 months....sounds cold, but it was a good thing...doc said the fetus was malformed. God is good....even if some loss is involved. Besides two boys was enough work!!!

On a better note.....weather is beautiful, Esty shop is up and all is well in Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Have a great day, porchies!!!!!!!!!! :)

My best to all,
Mel
https://etsy.com/shop/KirksmomsKottage
Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!

Edited by - Kirksmom71 on Mar 21 2014 2:37:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  3:30:32 PM  Show Profile
I'm trying to set up a pig pen because I want to raise my own pork this year. Mmmmm bacon, ham..... Then our puppy proved that he had outgrown his temporary kennel by handly jumping out. So we moved him into our "pasture". So much more room for him to run safely with the children.

This is my family on Christmas! Trinity is a whopping 7 weeks old here. He's only gotten cuter and BIGGER. He doubled his weight the first month we had him and then doubled it again the second month!!!

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2014 :  7:16:02 PM  Show Profile
Evening Ladies!
Alicia, my heart goes out to you!!!!!! What a beautiful child!!!! Sending you a HUGE hug & will keep you in my heart!

Kimberly, your kids are toooo cute! Love your daughter's smile! Your plans for a pig pen are great! Ever raised them before? Our wieners will come in another few weeks. I agree...yummy!

Peg, sent pm. Glad you liked the bag! Enjoy! You're just a cutie!!!!!

Busy day baking & sending out orders. Just about caught up! Yippee! Bitterly cold here today.
Spring is coming ....right??? Saw some geese already so the poor things are probably freezing tonight. Feeding a handful of chickadees that have arrived. anything is pretty than black ravens all winter.
Hope all have a happy Sunday tomorrow!
Smiles Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2014 :  11:28:05 PM  Show Profile

Good Evening My Porchies...

My Little Man, his daddy, mommy and I went down to the Portland Saturday/Sunday Market today.
He just got a new hat, baby sun-glasses and flip-flops and he looked so cute. Everyone who walked
by us today commented on how cute he looked. I decided that he is a little "Chick Magnet". He
was just eating up the attention. LOL

The weather was beautiful here!!! Enjoyed being out soaking up the sunshine and enjoying a huge crowd
at The Market...NOT!! Sunshine YES, Crowds NOT!

Hi My Country Treasure...I just love my bag!!! Got your card the next day too. You are such a sweet thing.
I wish I lived close enough to get in on some of those goodies you bake. Just hearing about them makes my
mouth water. Love Ya Girl!

Kimberly...what a great picture of you and the kids at Christmas. You three all look so happy!!! And you deserve
to be.

Mel...sorry to hear you lost a son at age 33. I have always believed it is tragic for a parent to have to bury
a child at any age. My mom is 81 and had to bury two of her children both at age 57 yrs. old/five years apart and
I saw the tole it took on her. Very hard indeed.

Well...going to make it to Church in the morning IF I get my backside in bed...so, I better make this short tonight.

Hope You All Have A Good Sonday!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  12:45:15 PM  Show Profile
Happy SonDay Porch-Buds! We are having sun BUT only 30today.We had flurries this morning. I love hearing the robins singing in the mornings though. Spring will get here eventually.
Alicia, what a beautiful child! I'm so sorry for your pain. I never had a child... but I have that 'gene' and I feel the emptiness... because I never had a child.a It's different... but the same. It's like, the emptiness of the spirit of that child that I never had is out there... waiting for me... ya know? My sister is probably reading this and shaking her head and saying...'What?' Well Ok, enough of that!
That's deeper than I want to dig today!
Kimberly, cute family pic. What kind of dog do you have?
Peg, isn't that little guy just stylin! Too cute! lol He sure knows how to 'ham' for the camera. Who taught him that? *snicker*
I like that picture in the background. What is it? Looks like a T. Kincade. Lots of light. Very nice.
Well, I made a big pot of smokey chili today...help yourselves.
Gonna go, puter acting up. Was hacked awhile back...I suppose they are back to try again. *sigh*

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it is on my list!"

Edited by - herblady55 on Mar 23 2014 12:50:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  2:17:24 PM  Show Profile
Judy...the painting is at my youngest sons house. And it is just a $30.00 Ross Impressionist City Scape.
Pretty though...you are right. I am the one that has a Kinkaide. $1,200 Lithograph that I paid $12.00 for. It
was one of the bennies of Managing a Christian Book Store. LOL I use to have many more of them but kind
of got tired of them because he saturated the Market with his work and brought both the demand for them
and the value for them down. I just got tired of looking at them for years and passed them on to my son and DIL.
They don't have them hanging either...so, they will probably go in someone's garage sale in the near future.

I just walked Snickers and it must be almost 70 out there. Really nice day. I just wore a long sleeved t-shirt
with my jeans and it was too warm.

Was suppose to go to Grand-daughter's (from Spokane) Special Event today down in Newberg,OR...but she must have got
too busy to send us the information we needed on the time and place. I know how it goes...you start having fun away
from home with your friends and the Grandparents get forgotten. No big deal! Been there done that myself when I was
a Teenager (many moons ago). Hallie is 14 so that about says it all right there. LOL

Got up for Church but both husband and I were exhausted from yesterday. But I always do Church even if I miss...so
Papa God and I will spend time together later. I have both my read through the New Test. I'm working on and my Bible
Study to prepare.

Bunny...if you are lurking, hop on before you take off for your trip to CA.

Well, for those of you who like to know what I am reading...I am currently reading The Girl on The Cliff by Lucinda Riley. Very
good and was recommended by another MJF Farmgirl. And then my Book Group is just getting ready to read Allegiant by Veronica Roth
which is the 3rd book in the Divergent Series. I like the first two...not as well as The Hunger Games but they run a close 2nd.
I have a list of 5 books like Divergent if anyone wants to have them...just let me know and I will post them for you.

OK...guess I need to go take some Headache meds from my allergies going in to over-drive from all the blossoms outside. I have been
living on Allergy Meds for two weeks now...but not complaining it's better than pain pills from the rain.

Have A Beautiful rest of the day girlies.

Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Mar 23 2014 2:21:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  2:40:21 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for all the compliments on my gorgeous children. I'm biased I know but I think they are incredible. :)

My puppy is a white Rough Collie (Lassie). I've never raised pigs before but I have friends and neighbors that do/have and they are giving me some instruction. I also have a really good book on raising a homesteading pig. I'm thinking of buying three piglets. I want one, I have a friend that wants one then I just have to find one more family that wants home raised pork.

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

1505 Posts

Alicia
Charlestown, IN
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  7:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Send DandeeRose a Yahoo! Message
Peggy, he is such a CUTIE!!!!! About your allergies, have you ever considered essential oils? My 3 yr old got hit by allergies pretty bad week before last. I couldnt BELIEVE the difference! And naturally.

Judy, thank you. I am sure you would have been a wonderful mother. #9829; Sometimes God has a different idea.

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  08:43:42 AM  Show Profile
Hi Alicia...I can't really use essential oils because I am allergic to many of them.
I can use Lavender in small doses and that is pretty much it. I tried some for my
Fibro when It first manifest into all over body pain. ..and my husband and son thought it
stunk to high heaven and refused to let me use it again. I didn't notice that it helped
but it did throw me into an allergy attack.

I have strange allergies...let me tell you! But thanks for the suggestion.

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  11:49:46 AM  Show Profile
Trying to catch up on what's been going on here. Alicia, my heart is just broken for you...there are no words...I cannot imagine! God is SO good and I don't know what we would do without the hope of life everlasting with Him!
We actually live about 15 minutes from O'bannon, so that would be a great place to meet :)

Thank you everyone who gave me info about Bunny's magazine feature!

I hope everyone has a beautiful day! I will be off to work soon, so gonna go snuggle my kids for a bit.

Farmgirl Sister # 241
www.thebarnchick.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  4:43:38 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, you look great! And, the little chick magnet looks like he belongs in a sports car! (a kiddee car, of course)

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  5:59:52 PM  Show Profile
Peggy he is just darling. Yall look so darn cute together.
Today was a busy day as Mondays always are. But we do have a short week because teachers have a conference on Friday. I practically jump for joy when it means a day off from the butterflies.
I am reading Prayer by Richard Foster and The House Girl...can't remember the author at the moment.
well just wanted to check in and say hello.
Love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Today Is The Day
http://todayanewday.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  7:46:28 PM  Show Profile
Hello everyone.

Alicia, I can't imagine the pain of losing such a wonderful child. You must. E a very strong person. I would fall apart.

Kimberly, what a happy family you have. Looks like you have done a wonderful job keeping your family together and happy after a big life change. I could never raise my own animals for food. I would end up a vegetarian for sure.

Peggy, your GS is such a happy little guy. What a joy for your family.

I have been sewing most of the time. My energy and pain levels have been an issue.

Thank you everyone for the positive comments about the magazine. I'm not seeing a big difference in sales, but it is also tax time. I'm hoping next month sales will be better.

I'm excited about my trip next week. My son should be into the crucible either tonight or tomorrow. I can't wait to hear all his stories about his boot camp experience.

Until later....

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.curiousorangecat.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  9:06:56 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Alicia, I cried for you. From one mother's heart to another's. I am so sorry for your loss. He is beautiful! One of Gods babies.

To all the other mother's that miscarried, as I did twice myself, Sorry! To Judy, Sorry. God has his plans and although we don't know the whys and whats, He does and that really is all we need to know. He loves all of us and would never do anything to harm us.

Kimberly, I'm glad you are getting along better. Time does heal. You all look happy and beautiful.

Heather, Hard work but rewarding! It's a good thing you're young. It would be a disaster for some of us old, sorry, mature sisters to handle! LOL!

Peggy, Beauty and the Chick magnet! How cute! Both of you!

Supposed to snow tomorrow night but only 2 to 3 inches. It better not snow more because I am going to meet 3 hospice patients.

Been busy with church activities. Have a new bible study in am so will get to bed so I can get up.

Be well, stay warm and love one another.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  11:16:17 PM  Show Profile

Isn't this a cute 1950 Red Plymouth Convertible ? I could just drive away in that little beauty and have fun!!!

I had a very busy day. Grocery Shopping for a months worth of food. Then coming home and prepping veggies, meat
and putting all the stuff away. Then I went for a walk with the dog and then came home and put my feet up and
read for awhile. I also went to our New Joannes this morning and I wasn't very impressed with it. It reminds me
of JoAnnes in the 1980s. Small with hardly any product in it. I also went to get my hair trimmed. Then I also went
to Ross and bought a couple new Wind Chimes and a New Garden Sign. We had 70 degree weather today and I was just in
the mood to spruce My Porch Up and Enjoy the sunshine.

Hi Cecily...glad to see you on the Porch today.

Bunny...sorry your Fibro is acting up. So is mine tonight. Getting ready for tomorrow's rain I guess.
Exited for your trip and visiting with your sons next week. Enjoy your time with Family.
Isn't it terrible about the huge landslide up by Seattle. Wow...14 dead and 177 still missing.

Hi Judith...nice to have you on The Porch today. Yes, my Lil' Man is quite the little attention getter. He
is so darn cute and happy...it's contagious.

Teacher Tammy..lucky you for a short work week. How is your Bible Study Group going? Mine is so good. It has
been nice taking a little break from Beth Moore and doing a Max Lucado Study. We have all enjoyed it.

Darlene...What Bible Study are you doing at your Church? Hope you don't get any more snow...since you are now
out visiting patients. I am sure that you are going to be perfect for that work.

Well, girls...I am going to call it a night and hope you all have Sweet Dreams.

Hugs and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Mar 25 2014 2:11:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2014 :  1:39:48 PM  Show Profile
Good afternoon porchies!!! It is snowing AGAIN here in KY. As much as I like snow I'm definitely over it. I'm ready for some warm weather! Lord, please take this polar vortex back to the north pole.

Had a great weekend with my Mary Kay sisters. Loved every minute and inspired by some great Godly women. Friday night we sat around eating pizza and watching the U of K game. LOL!

You can tell it's basketball season in Kentucky. This coming Friday will be absolutely crazy. Battle of the Bluegrass. Look out Indianapolis!! I love basketball and my Wildcats but people are nuts.

I'm addicted to Pinterest. There I've said it. LOL! I found some great patterns and ideas for recycled blue jeans. Plus other patterns and ideas for sweaters and other items. Trying my had at them and hopefully I can sell some at some county festivals. My mind has been whirling with all these ideas. Then I went to Goodwill and found some items to recycle with the jeans. Plus some sweaters to turn into stockings or mittens. Sometimes I don't thing I have enough time in the day to do everything I need to do. Anyone else think that?

Oh I would love to meet some of the other Farmgirl sisters. That would be so much fun.

I'm getting ready to start a study for Easter that I get through Good Morning Girls. I love some of their Bible studies.

Well girls, I have much to do. Supper to start soon. The DH will be late tonight. He has football practice. My DH is 33 and playing semi-pro football for his former hs coach. It's going to be interesting to watch to say the least. Pray these fellas don't break or hurt themselves too much.
Have a great evening!!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2014 :  7:01:46 PM  Show Profile
Evening ladies! I'm so excited to see so many faces back posting again. I've been working from home for just over a week now. I love it! Unfortunately I'm noticing that I'm working longer then I use to, which is good for overtime and bad in I'm working past when I want to. Need to force boundaries on myself. M* bought himself a dirt bike Sunday. Another toy to sit in the yard. He's planning on getting a kit to make it street legal. So much for our getting a camper this summer (sigh). While he was road tripping Sunday to pick it up I bought new thermal curtains for the bedroom. The cats have broken slats off the blinds and I'm waking up with sun streaming into my eye. I prefer a dark room so the room darkening thermal curtains were a good pick. Not pretty but functional. I got rods with these beautiful balls on the ends that look like tiger's eyes (my favorite stone).

M*'s in Fargo for training overnight so I'm watching chic flicks LOL I ended up (unintentionally) working 12 hours today so I ordered a pizza and hot wings for supper instead of having leftovers like I'd planned. Occasionally one must treat oneself! LOL

So many adorable pics! I love the Scotty bag! I wish they made cute fabrics like that with border collies on them.

Kimberly - So glad your back porchie! Missed you. Got to love those collies :O)

Is anybody starting to notice the HUGE price increases at the grocery stores? Wow, it's like everything has jumped a $1 or more in price. Scary. I'll just have to put more up this fall. Might have to see if I can get some sources for bulk meat too. I feel for those who are already tight financially. I worry sad times will be ahead if the drought doesn't let up.

Well I think I'm going to get some reading in and head to bed early tonight. M*'s 5 am wake up this morning started both our days early.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

1505 Posts

Alicia
Charlestown, IN
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2014 :  6:15:24 PM  Show Profile  Send DandeeRose a Yahoo! Message
Peggy- Bummer! :( EO's have been amazing for us.

Thanks everyone for your kind words about my Levi. He would be 8 this year. On Mother's Day. Gonna be a toughie.

Cecily- Yay!! Next time we are heading over there I will let you know!

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2014 :  08:13:22 AM  Show Profile
Alicia, there are no words. Sorry does not even come close. May His peace invade your heart and life.
Been way crazy busy. Blessings all. Later.

Blog http://cherimemacfarlane.wordpress.com
Cherime
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2014 :  10:40:29 AM  Show Profile
Cherime....glad to see you stopped by!

Kim....puppy dog is adorable....looks perfect with your lovely lil' family!

Tammy....glad your work at home is going good but you need to pace yourself!

Peggy....here's my Etsy shop link...stop by when you have time. :)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KirksmomsKottage

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2014 :  2:15:07 PM  Show Profile
Sorry I can't take the time to reply to everyone individually - it's a bit past milking time already, but we didn't finish the morning work until after noon. We're taking a bit of a break before we hit it hard again. I thought you might like to see some more pictures. We found a newborn calf out in the lot, very cold this morning. We have no idea how he got under the gate to get out! We were very worried about him, but after getting some warm milk in his belly, wrapping him in a blanket in my laundry room, and putting him under a heat lamp he is doing very well :)

Just after morning milking another was born - a girl this time :)

I wish both the jerseys could be girls, but I'm happy that one is and that the bull is OK now. We have a cow that is 7 days over due and 2 heifers due soon (the 31st and 1st). So far we've had 4 heifers and 8 bulls.
Well, I had better get around for milking.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page