Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2017 :  7:08:16 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
PeggyAnn I took care of many clients who had dementia and they can be difficult at times. Hang in there. My favorite color is pink. I am taking it one day at a time.

Luanne, another thing you might look into is finding a place that will allow your mother to get involved in activities with others her age. This could give you time for work and Sam. It will be good for her to have others her age to talk with and be social with. Just a thought.

I am tired tonight and think that I will call it a night. Sleep well my sisters.
Hugs
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Farm Girl of the Month December 2016
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2017 :  7:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Luanne, the senior centers are what gives them the socializing that Becky mentioned. There's one in your area but I can't remember where. They serve lunch for $2 also. There are some really good churches in the area that might have services available to help.

Peggy, this is what the post lady wrote to me. To be a flat $1.19 it must be uniformly thick. The size it can be up to15" long x 12" high x 3/4" thick. I need to get envelopes that will do the job. I'll let you know if it works.

Later Gators!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

Tumbleweed
True Blue Farmgirl

1019 Posts

Nancy
Texas
USA
1019 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2017 :  11:30:44 PM  Show Profile
Evening Ladies

When I broke my leg yep it was my right one. Hubby came to my rescue after I got to the trail head but then we had the problem of two cars. Ended up driving the back roads to get home then to the ER. Driving and breaking was a little scary but we got her done.

Thought about it at one time of being a comedian but I didn't like the hours.

Well it is late and need to get some shut eye. Lord keep all my sisters safe and guide their paths, hear their prayers and bless their ways.

TW

The fun begins where the pavement ends!
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2017 :  06:48:49 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Nancy, you're a hoot! Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! LOL!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2017 :  12:18:36 PM  Show Profile
Darlene...it is hard to keep packages even...at least that is what I find. At our Post Office...they take your envelope and if
it will pass through this slot they have in a piece of plastic then it goes for regular rate IF NOT it goes for a package rate
instead of a letter rate...thus the 2.67 price. Sounds like not every post office is going by the same standard.

Tea Swappers...if you buy prepackage individual bags for the Swap...you are more apt to get it through the mail at a lesser
cost. But if you are doing loose tea like I did...it will cost you more...if postage is an issue for you. So keep that that in
mind. Also, if you send flat tucks...like book marks, poems, etc it will cost you less. Just a few things to stick in the
back of your mind for when it is your Month. ~ Sorry, that part of the Tea List came out wonky...but that happens when you put it
in email. I could have attached it but didn't for what ever reason. I think you can figure it out...if not let me know.

Nancy...did you really drive with your leg broken????????????? You are one Crazy Lady! LOL Funny but Crazy!!! But don't worry...
people same the same thing about me! Just the Crazy Part though!LOL

Becky...thanks for telling me the Color you like! And keep us posted as to when you know what your Treatment will be.

Well, I got my devotional time with Papa God done and I guess I should get off this 'puter (as Judy would say) and go get
something done. I have been sitting her typing for two hours with people and my step-daughter has been texting me for an hour.
She lives in TN!

Hugs and JOY,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 05 2017 12:10:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

Tumbleweed
True Blue Farmgirl

1019 Posts

Nancy
Texas
USA
1019 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2017 :  4:00:46 PM  Show Profile
I had to use my left leg to use the pedals. That's why we took the back way with less traffic and Hubby following me. Couldn't leave my car at the trailhead or it wouldn't have been there the next day.

TW

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2017 :  8:22:00 PM  Show Profile
Peg, I got my tea package. Thank you.I'm glad you got on here and explained that unusual tea strainer. I had seen one in a magazine sometime back but would have been baffled to open one and not know what to do with it.
Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. We didn't do anything special. We just went to a couple of thrift stores and to eat.
Yes Heather, it was last year that I got my thrift store Lane Cedar Chest. I use it for quilts and blankets. Pasty is taking her time packing. She's having nice weather in the 50's so she'd packing things in the outside sheds. She should be done by March with no problem. That's when she's having the auction.
We are having partly cloudy weather breezy, 30's. Still no snow to speak of. Sorry that you are having rain Peg. I know how miserable you are in the damp.
Still sending up Prayers for all yuns. Take care of yourselves.

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The serious go through life blowing far too few raspberries!"
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  01:47:05 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Judy sometimes the best birthday is doing something that you enjoy. On my last birthday, I spent it at home watching the progress work on my craft room. It was nice to have a quiet time. We did nothing special. Husband went out and brought in dinner but he said that with all the work being done around the house that next year he would celebrate my birthday really special. Knowing him it will be something.

PeggyAnn you are welcome. These last few days have been challenging for me. I want so much to get the house done and knowing that it will not get finished this winter. My husband is trying but there is so much that he can do. He won't let me help very much as he wants me to rest and keep my strength up. We have changed our diet to veggie and trying to build my immune system up for the chemo treatments that we are expecting to come. I don't sleep much these days, but my one true joy comes from the weather when it snows. I love the snow and love watching it. It is snowing right now and from time to time I go and turn the light on outside to watch it. It soothes me.

Well I am working on a project for a swap that I have coming up and want to get back to it before I get too tired and need to go back to bed.

Have a blessed day and I hope that it is everything to your liking. Oh, by the way Heather, I will send some of this snow down your way. Hopefully you will get some.

Hugs
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Farm Girl of the Month December 2016
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  09:46:31 AM  Show Profile
Happy SonDay gals! Had a good visit at God's House this morning. I was late getting there(tummy troubles) but it was as if I hadn't missed a thing. It's a big church but very warm and welcoming. Their services are like bible studies and this month they are Preaching from Ephesians/Deuteronomy: Respecting your parents/ Respecting your children. Afterward as I was walking out a tiny little elderly lady told me to come back. I told her that I just might. I remembered the Preacher saying to go home and hug our kids and hug our parents and if you don't have any.... borrow some. So I asked the lady if I could hug her. She jumped at that. I told her she smelled really good. She just beamed. Ya... God sent her! Really missed my sweet Mama after that service and told her so. Mama and I had great respect for each other and adored each other twice as much.
It's a Wonderful Day In The Lord!! Enjoy It Porch-Buds!
Becky, I'm the same way about snow. It's soothing in so many ways, but especially at night when it looks like diamonds sparkling on a white blanket when light hits it. I even open the bedroom window, wrap up in a blanket and sit in my rocking chair in the dark and just listen to the quiet. Best time with God EVER!!!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!

Edited by - herblady55 on Feb 05 2017 09:51:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  11:37:36 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Becky, it will be ok. Staying healthy is the greatest gift you can give yourself. Lucky to have a husband that will support you is another. Here we all are too! Keeping you in prayer.

Judy, missing our Mama's never goes away. It's just the intensity at different times. Glad you had a good Sonday.

I just told my church friends today I needed a big snow storm. I love the snow. I love to watch the birds at the feeders and the beauty as it covers the fields and trees. Unusual for us to not have snow. Boo Hoo! Somebody send me some!

Going to bake an apple pie now. I'll make one for the porch so you can relax and chill for awhile. Better get moving the apples don't peel themselves! LOL!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  1:14:31 PM  Show Profile
oooooo....apple pie....yummmmm! I can smell it!!! *giggle*

My favorite pic of me and Mama in 2010...for those of you who have never seen her! Makes me feel good to share!
Celebrating our Jan and Feb birthdays. See my Groundhog pin?

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!

Edited by - herblady55 on Feb 05 2017 1:16:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  2:33:14 PM  Show Profile
Happy Sonday One and All...

Judy...I kept a copy of that picture of you and your Mama one time when you posted it.
I just love that picture of you two. You look quite a bit alike...and the Sweetness shines from both your faces. ~ Glad you made it to Church this morning. I didn't...but Papa God and I had Home Church this morning. Last night around 8 pm my body started into full
throttle pain. It is weird because it had been raining already for 3 or 4 days...but this
is a harsher system that was coming in. The Weather people kept saying that we were either going to get another 12-18 inches of snow or we would just get heavy rain. Well,
it is just after 2pm and it is pouring buckets out there. I guess that is better than
snow but snow doesn't give me pain (only in my backside! LOL) but rain does. So, instead of getting to go to Church I got to sleep off my Pain pill. I didn't get up until Noon.
But I slept very well because I was prepared for it. My youngest son wanted me to come over before the Football game this morning but I didn't dare drive all sedated. So, I
didn't go. Which was a good thing as...I spent my daily time with Papa. I like to do it
in the morning but it is NOT a Set-In-Stone thing with me. Just so long as we get our time
together in sometime in the 24 hour day. And I am talking with Him all day long every day also. But there is just something extra special about starting your day in the Presence of
The Lord...He just carries you through your day...much more smoothly. At least that is my experience. Plus I usually have the house to myself in the mornings as hubby sleeps later than I do.

Well, Judy, Darlene and Heather and everyone else who wants snow...I was prepared to box some up for you but looks like it isn't coming...today anyway. It is still showing on the forcast for possibly Monday and Tuesday.

I loved Becky and Judy's beautiful descriptions of the Snow and I must agree that I LOVE it at night. When it is "Silent and Still And ALL Seems Right With The World!" It has
a haunting beauty about it. And I love the Fresh, Crisp Air, and the New Fallen Blanket
of Jewels covering the Ground before someone(s) mess it up in the Morning. But after that
I'm ready for it to be GONE. I do like having 4 distinct Seasons...I wouldn't want to live where it was Summer 24/7 but I could easily become a Snow-bird and head for warmer climate
after I enjoyed the first snow.

Well, I think I need to color today before the Super Bowl starts in an hour. I think I'm cheering for the Falcons today and my hubby is going for the Patriots. I like Tom Brady a lot...so this was a tough discision for me. But the Falcons have just really been playing well this Season. If I can't cheer on my Seahawks in the Finals then I just pick
which ever team I like best.

Have an Awesome Day...no matter what your weather or what you do. Life is Short so make
every minute count!

Love, Hugs, Joy and Peace,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 05 2017 2:35:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  5:00:25 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Judy, what a beautiful picture of you and Mama. I have another picture of you and Mama that's beautiful tool. Glad you like the apple pie. I also made a wet bottom shoe fly pie. You might know what it is but I don't know if everyone else will. Enjoy.

Peggy, hope you feel better. The Falcons are hot tonight! They're making NE look like rookies! Yikes! I like to start my day with the Lord too. Calms me for the day's journey. Send me the snow if it comes. I need to make a snow angel! LOL!

I think I'll have some pie at halftime. Yummy! No calories I hope!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  5:06:01 PM  Show Profile
Judy, two lovely gals.

Had a wonderful drive yesterday (for a crazy person) around the DC beltway twice in 6 hours. Had to go just across the bay bridge to get Jay's mom, who is staying a month. The dear old trucking job failed to get him home as promised once again so I was left to me to go and get her. Only saw one accident and it was on the other side of the road. Felt lucky.

Weather has been great for Spring.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LilDebbie
True Blue Farmgirl

107 Posts

Debbie
Days Creek Oregon
USA
107 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  6:15:02 PM  Show Profile
Hello Ladies,

I'm new to the Porch. I was gifted a Sister's Subscription, that my girls and I are grateful for. I hope to get to know everyone. I have 6 daughter's and about 24 chickens and plan on getting more this year..I cleaned out most of my fairy garden today. I need to work on my mini aprons for the apron swap. I can't wait to start my seeds for my garden as well. Hope you all are having a wonderful evening.

There are always flowers for those who want to see them..Henri Matisse
Farmgirl Sister #7299
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  6:53:42 PM  Show Profile
Debbie, welcome to the porch, have a cup of tea and enjoy yourself.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  7:57:01 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Glad you're here Debbie. Join in the chatter and make some friends.

Peggy, well NE pulled it off again! From looking like rookies to scoring the winning TD in overtime! What a game!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

Tumbleweed
True Blue Farmgirl

1019 Posts

Nancy
Texas
USA
1019 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  9:38:43 PM  Show Profile
Evening Sisters:

It's so nice in this PC world we can come in here and be ourselves. I love reading all your posts and how so many of you are sisters on a higher level. Hope everyone is doing well and prayers for any of you that are struggling a little.

Had a quiet peaceful weekend. Back to work tomorrow.

Welcome to the porch Debbie. I am a little new in here too and still getting to know everyone even though I have been cruising around on other topics at the Connection. I love it here. Everyone is so caring and sharing.

Well I have to wind down with a cup of tea and start thinking sheep.

TW

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2017 :  01:15:55 AM  Show Profile

Thought this was a cute picture for my Snow Loving Sisters on The Porch. I think they said we had record rain for one day here today! It just poured cats and dogs all day long. When my Scottish Terrier doesn't even want to go outside to do his business...you know it's raining hard...because he normally loves to dallie in the rain. LOL

Welcome to The Porch Debbie...so glad you found us! Wow...you have six daughters!!! How Awesome is that. I had all boys (3) until I got my step-children then I got 1 more son and 2 daughters...but I only had them part time. Love them to pieces though. Every one is now grown up and gone. What are the ages of your girls?
Chickens are a nice family addition too. I like you already if you have a Fairy Garden! I love Fairy Gardens and Fairy anything really. Well, come back on each day and tell us a little more about yourself and your girls and lets get to know each other! Pull up a rocking chair or Porch Swing and grab a cuppa tea or mug of coffee and let's chat!

Darlene...The Superbowl was Awesome!!! I was cheering for the Falcons but truth be told I like both Teams...
so when Brady and the Patriots started pulling it out in the 2nd half I started cheering for them. I figure any Team who can make Superbowl History by coming back from a 28/3 Score and Win deserved to be cheered and honored by everyone!!! That was hands down the BEST SUPERBOWL GAME I have ever watched. Just so exciting. I just couldn't believe they could pull it out in the second half and then make it a tied Football game (which has never been done in the Superbowl before). You have to give them Kudo's for a Magical Game!

Nancy...The Porch is just a really FUN place with great women isn't it? And when you go through tough times
these sisters have your back in prayer and encouraging thoughts. I Like your Sheep. I need to go start counting a few myself TW.

Nora...does DC have snow? That was nice that you went to get your MIL. and that she is staying a month.
At least I hope you like her...or else it could be a very looooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnngggg Month! LOL
I always liked my MIL's (I've had several) better than my own Mother. My MIL's were so sweet and so loving
and so easy to talk with...and I miss them so much. They were great influences in my life. My mom and I
unfortunately have a difficult relationship. She is Extremely Opinionated, very negative, and knows every
thing. I talk to her between 1-3 times per week as she is my only living extended Family Member left. I should say she talks for 1 1/2 to 2 hours and I listen. If I try to talk then she talks over me. LOl I
think I could just sit the phone down and go do something and come back and she would never know I had been gone. LOL She has 1 friend that she hasn't out lived but that friend is a Snowbird in the Winter Month's so then my mom want to chat with me more. LOL But don't get me wrong...I do love my Mother...I just don't like
her very much most of the time.

I'm still in a lot of pain tonight...so I guess I will have to take The Tylenol 3 again tonight. I have
to be in a super amount of pain to resort to a pain pill because all pain med's give me mygrains...for some reason.

OK girlies...Sleep Tight...Sheep and All,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2017 :  11:54:20 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, I use to do that to my first MIL, I'd pick the phone up every few minutes and au uhhuh and go finish my dishes or something. This one is or could be a nice person but she is very negative about everyone and everything. If you can ignore that you can get into some neat activities. Like the picture. It's 64 here today. And yes DC does have snow but not as much as the mountainous area.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2017 :  5:03:57 PM  Show Profile
Sue and I went to Rio, WV today. It is just a little town and has a couple of buildings that carry junkie type items, used toys, furniture, clothes and dishes (my downfall). I found soup and sandwich sets and some tea cups and saucers. The shop that sells dishes have raised prices so much because of the tv shows that tell what prices are suppose to be.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2017 :  5:18:18 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for all the "mom" advice ladies - I really appreciate it. Just taking a day at a time right now!

Hugs,
Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

My blog: finallyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2017 :  6:08:19 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Got my tea n tucks Peggy.Thank you so much.

Been so busy packing and sorting, boy does that take time. Got the craft room done and my pump house with all it's canning jars and such is done.17 years of stuff is a lot of stuff for one person to go through. Have hauled truck loads to the Goodwill,which my 2 sis in laws have driven for me. Dread doing the shop with all of Jim's tools. Might wait for the 3 boys to come help me with it. Moving day is March 30th and the auctioneer will sell the house on April 3rd, I think.

Good to read about what you all have been into and nice to see new faces. Didn't get enough snow this year to suit me at all. Just a skiff, not even an inch! Been to warm to soon and I've got robins, daffodils and even heard peepers already! crazy..
Taking one day at a time still..hugs n prayers to all who want and need them...continue to remember me also.

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2017 :  6:37:06 PM  Show Profile
Happy MOnday, yall
hope you had a great day. Just a quick fly in with my wings. It was a beautiful day here.

Peggy got my tea tuck thank you so much and thank you for the compliment on my boys who are now almost 21. YIKES!!!

I had a busy weekend with our schools biggest fund raiser. Then hubby and I had a date yesterday as this week we will meet in passing with his schedule. Like two ships in the night lol
Have a great night.
love and blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LilDebbie
True Blue Farmgirl

107 Posts

Debbie
Days Creek Oregon
USA
107 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2017 :  10:04:22 PM  Show Profile
Good Evening everyone..

Peggy, my girls are 24,23,20,17 -almost 18,13-almost 14(this month) and 10..My 24 year old Briana and her husband Jeff have given us our first Grandchild, William..He's Granny's cherub for sure..He's 7 1/2 months old..They live out of state, but we chat online alot. If I say Hi William, it's Grandma. He frowns..If I say Hi William, it's Grandma chick chick, he smiles and tries to kiss me through the phone. I tell my girl when he starts crawling (he's trying) no more rest for her..But being the oldest of 6, she knows the drill..She has said it's different being the mom than taking care of her sisters and when they cry she'd pass them off. I laugh. And my 17 year old is finishing up basketball season. Then we'll be headed into softball season. I homeschool the 2 younger ones..I also love fairies. When I get the house painted and new floors in, I plan on having fairies in all sorts of hiding places peeking out. I also love gnomes and elves. I was also pleasantly surprised at the Super Bowl win. I didn't watch but checked the score every now and again. I was like Oh no, the Patriots are being spanked. Then I was like WHAT, overtime..Oh my gosh, they WoN..Woo Hoo..That was the extent of my Super Bowl. Hope you all are having a great evening.

There are always flowers for those who want to see them..Henri Matisse
Farmgirl Sister #7299
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page